Page 125 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I healed my Pokemon in Petalburg City's Pokemon Center and I bought some more Poke Balls at the local Poke Mart as well before heading out to Route 104 again. I walked north and I entered the Petalburg Woods again. I battled and caught a wild Silcoon and Cascoon as I moved around the forest path, then I eventually met a Devon Corp. employee who was being harassed by a Team Aqua grunt in the middle of the forest. I battled against the Team Aqua grunt and beat his Poochyena with Taillow, then I obtained a Great Ball from the Devon Corp. employee and I continued to wander north. I exited the Petalburg Woods after beating another Bug Catcher, and I arrived outside of the flower shop on Route 104.

Two days ago, I decided to restart my Sapphire cartridge. I chose Treecko as my starter, wondering how long I could last out with only using pound and leer. Battled the rival, and received pokeballs, all that beginning locked in routine.
    I sat in a patch of grass on route 102 for over an hour, hunting a surskit. Treecko got from lv 8 to lv 15 using only pound and leer until I found a surskit at last. My streak broke when I ran out of pound, and instead of running, used quick attack. Treecko accidentally evolved when I was changing around moves, and wasn't paying attention, so I have a grovyle that was originally going ot learn mega drain first. I might trade out the surskit and restart again, I'm not sure. Bubblebeam the Surskit is at lv 11, and slowly but surely being able to KO anything lv 2-4. Still on the same route, occasionally running into Oldale Town to heal or purchase anything I need. No trainer battles, just one very long stretch of looking for Surskit. My results, finding a breeding pair of them within 25 encounters of each other.

Outside of the flower shop on Route 104, I obtained the Bullet Seed TM from a boy and then I walked into the actual flower shop. Once inside, I obtained the Wailmer Pail key item from the flower shop's owner and I headed out to collect some berries outside. I also planted some more in the soft soil and I moved east and battled against a Lady trainer and her Zigzagoon. I also battled against a Lass and her Lotad and Shroomish, and then I arrived at a bridge that went over a lake and I battled some Twins. After my Taillow and Wingull beat their Seedot and Lotad, I arrived at the other side of the lake and battled a Fisherman and his Magikarp. I then walked straight north to Rustboro City and I saved the game there.

I got the hm cut. I went to find a slakoth or zigzagoon to teach it to. I found an adamant slakoth first. I later arrived in dewford town.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

After I healed my Pokemon at the Rustboro City Pokemon Center, I visited the Poke Mart and bought some Potions and Poke Balls inside. I headed out to explore more of the city afterwards and I visited the Cutter's house and got the Cut HM. I also visited the Pokemon Trainer's School and I spoke to the students and then I obtained a Quick Claw from the teacher. I headed into more buildings around Rustboro City and I received more items including a Premier Ball from a boy. I then headed back south to Route 104 and to the Petalburg Woods in order to train my Pokemon for the upcoming Gym battle against Roxanne. I worked on training Wingull and Treecko specifically since they were strong against Rock-types.

I reached Rustboro City today, breezed through all the trainers between Route 102 and Rustboro using just Surskit. Surskit is at lv 18, and I don't intend to challenge Roxanne without being lv 25 or higher. R.J. the Zigzagoon tagged along for the ride, nabbing me a PP up, Full Restore, and Protein. Not bad for a lv 4 Zigzagoon who hasn't had any training whatsoever. He's essentially an item capture. Also caught another surskit, bringing up my total to 3 surskit. I fainted the 4th by accident. Cannibal surskit!
    I'm not sure how long the internal battery in the cartridge is going to last, so I don't intend to sit around and plant berries, or I would collect as many as I could.
    I'm grinding on the route east of Rustboro, which roughly 60xp per opponent, which should make this go much faster.
    A strange pokemon egg. It makes no sound whatsoever.

After training my Pokemon at the Petalburg Woods for about 30 minutes to level them up, I headed north to Rustboro City once again. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I headed over to the Rustboro City Gym. I walked straight through the path lined with rocky walls and I battled against the two Gym trainers inside. I defeated both Youngsters and their Geodude and reached Roxanne's spot. I challenged her and I used Wingull against her Geodude first. Water Gun was super effective and I beat Geodude with that. I then used Treecko against her Nosepass, but one Absorb wasn't enough to beat it. I had to endure its Rock Tomb attack, then another Absorb attack from Treecko defeated Nosepass.

Its tiresome doing constant grinding over in the route, and I would rather Surskit get stronger faster. So I went for the gym early. The geodudes all fell to his bubbly terror in one hit, but I threw the gym leader match intentionally. I had already spent all my cash on items so apart from Surskit not liking me much at all, I can at least throw the match repeatedly but use the geodude for faster leveling. If I get lucky against nosepass, so be it.

After beating Gym Leader Roxanne at the Rustboro City Gym, I obtained the Stone Badge and the Rock Tomb TM and I exited the Gym. After healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and buying some items, I headed north past the Devon Corporation building since I had to help a Devon Corp. employee with a crisis. I was told to retrieve the stolen Devon Goods and I arrived at Route 116. I walked along the tall grass and I battled some wild Pokemon and caught a Nincada and Skitty, then I battled some trainers including a Youngster and then a Bug Catcher and his Bug-type Pokemon. I also battled a Lass and her Marill and a Hiker, then I entered Rusturf Tunnel and I caught a wild Whismur inside and I saved.

I think Roxanne defeated me 10 times.... I got tired of it, and hit lv 23 as I finally, finally defeated her Nosepass and its rediculously high special defense. Bubble triumphs! Surskit wont' evolve quite yet though, I need bubblebeam, no doubts. During a small amount of grinding back on route, I caught a Skitty. Maybe I'll encounter a Slakoth on my way back through the forest. Not for usage, but for trading purposes with the NPCs.
    With a throughly unhappy Surskit perched on my hat, I head back out of the gym to see Team Aqua making off with the Devon Goods. Going to go get them back, then head for Dewford as soon as possible.

After catching a Whismur in Rusturf Tunnel, I confronted the Team Aqua grunt inside who had the Devon Goods and Peeko the Wingull hostage. I battled him and I defeated his Poochyena with Treecko, which caused Treecko to evolve into Grovyle afterwards. I then obtained the Devon Goods from the Team Aqua grunt and left the cave. I arrived at the Devon Corporation building and I spoke to the president of Devon Corporation, Mr. Stone, on the third floor. I was asked to deliver the Letter to his son Steven Stone on Dewford Island next and to deliver the Devon Goods to Captain Stern in Slateport City too. I also got the PokeNav and I headed out of the building and visited the Rustboro City Pokemon Center next.

So while I talked in the "Worst Generation" thread I named off a bunch of things that I ironically like about these games, even though these games are my second to least favorite. It made me start to question exactly what turns me off from these games. So over the past few days I was watching Chuggaaconroy's lets play of Pokemon Emerald and it made me want to give emerald another shot. I want to see if there really is something here that I missed. So i've taken to starting up a new game. [Also take note, seeing as how this is strictly in game i'm not really going to be worrying about natures. I'll list them but at least for in game purposes I don't feel natures matter much.]

I chose the boy character and decided to stay traditional and name him Brandon. I have a team of Pokemon in mind and i've already made it a fair way's into the game. I've decided to choose Pokemon that I wouldn't normally use. I picked Mudkip as my starter and began on my journey through Hoenn.

I nicknamed my Mudkip Kip [such originality] and beat May on my first try and leveled up to level 7, also met my dad and did the catching tutorial before catching my first team member. Marshal the male Tailow. He worked out shockingly well, I didn't even have to use the old switcharoo tactic to train him up. We battled a ways until I made it to Petalburg Woods. Once inside I searched around for a bit, soon finding myself a Shroomish. I decided to try and use one because i've always been interested in using a Breloom so I captured a male one and named him Mach.

I helped out the Devon man who oddly enough didn't even notice I had a Shroomish on me and defeated the Team Aqua grunt. From there I picked up Bullet Seed, the watering can, a few hidden items and made it to Rustboro. I picked up all the items I could in town as well as getting cut before taking off to Route 116, battling a few trainers there. I taught Bullet Seed to Shroomish seeing as how he needed a better grass move than just absorb. I am now about to take on the gym. Here's my team at a glance.

Kip the Mudkip(M) / Lvl 11
    Serious / Torrent
    Tackle / Growl / Mud-Slap / Water Gun

Marshal the Tailow(M) / Lvl 11
    Serious / Guts
    Peck / Growl / Focus Energy / Quick Attack

Mach the Shroomish(M) / lvl 12
    Lax / Effect Spore
    Absorb / Tackle / Leech Seed / Bullet Seed

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

After healing my Pokemon in Rustboro City and finishing everything there, I headed south to Route 104 and I crossed the lake and picked some berries that had grown in the soft soil nearby. I headed through the Petalburg Woods and I eventually arrived at the southern portion of Route 104 and entered Mr. Briney's cottage by the sea. I spoke to him inside and he agreed to help take me to Dewford Town since I had helped save his Wingull before. We set sail down Route 105 on his boat and we eventually arrived in Dewford Town. I headed over to the Pokemon Center first, then I visited a couple of houses around the island and I obtained a Silk Scarf in one of them, then I got the Old Rod from a fisherman near the Gym.

I started off by healing my pokemon in dewford. Since everything was level 15 and 16 I decided to go and face the gym leader brawly. I defeated all of the gym trainers and decided to level my zigzagoon and ralts to level 17 before challenging the second gym leader. When they were level 17 I went and faced the gym leader. He wasn't as tough as I was expecting. My ralts was able to beat both of his pokemon.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

After obtaining an Old Rod by the Dewford Town Gym, I headed north to the sand coast close to Granite Cave. I battled against two Fishermen trainers there and then I used the Old Rod to fish for Pokemon in the water. I found and caught a Magikarp and Tentacool, and after I returned to the Dewford Town Pokemon Center to add Magikarp to my team, I headed back to Route 106 then I entered Granite Cave itself. Once inside of the cavern, I spoke to a Hiker near the entrance and I got the Flash HM from him. I then moved along the first floor of the cave and battled and caught many wild Pokemon including Zubat, Abra, and Makuhita. I arrived at the second floor of Granite Cave afterwards and caught a wild Sableye next.

I started off by healing my pokemon. I found capt. stern and then I defeated the team magma grunts. I then went back to the pokemon center and healed my pokemon. I just left slateport and started on route 110.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I explored the next couple of floors of Granite Cave, then I found Steven Stone's location and I gave him the Letter from his father. I obtained the Steel Wing TM from Steven as thanks for delivering the item to him and I headed out of Granite Cave. I returned to Dewford Town and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I went back to Granite Cave for some last minute training before I challenged the Dewford Town Gym. I headed back to the town after training for 20 minutes and I entered the local Gym. I had to battle a few Gym trainers and their Fighting-type Pokemon within the Gym, then I left to heal my Pokemon once more. When I returned to the Gym I found Brawly in the back and I saved there.

I restarted my Ruby game. Chose Mudkip, and quickly defeated the Poochyena which was chasing the professor. I was allowed to keep my Pokemon, and I rushed to May to defeat her and go look for my second team member. And after a hour of searching, I finally found that 1% Surskit. Saved the game afterwards
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I finally challenged Gym Leader Brawly at the Dewford Town Gym and he sent out his Machop and I used my Taillow against it. I attacked Machop with Wing Attack which was super effective, but Brawly's Machop endured the attack and used Karate Chop. I attacked it again with Wing Attack and that defeated it. I then switched out to Wingull and I used it against Makuhita next. I attacked it with Wing Attack too, but Makuhita survived the attack and used Knock Off. I eventually beat Makuhita with another Wing Attack and I got the Knuckle Badge and Bulk Up TM from Brawly. I headed outside to the Dewford Town Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I then headed over to the shore where Mr. Briney was.

I made my way to Petalburg Woods after I trained my Surskit to level 10. Inside, I found a Shroomish and caught it. Trained everybody to level 11 and then I went through the forest and beat the Magma Member. I arrived at Rustboro city, and started training on route 116. Saved the game
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

After winning the Knuckle Badge in Dewford Town, I spoke to Mr. Briney and we set sail for Slateport City. We passed along Route 107 and Route 108, then we arrived at Route 109 just south of Slateport City. I walked around the sandy beach there and I battled against a couple of Sailors and Tubers. I then walked into the Seashore House nearby that sold Soda Pop and I battled against three more trainers inside. I received some Soda Pop as a reward after doing that, then I headed north to Slateport City and I finally arrived. I walked over to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, then I went back out and I visited the Poke Mart to purchase some items. I visited the Slateport Market next and walked around.

I trained everybody to level 15 and then entered the gym. While battling some Geodudes, Mudkip evolved into a Marshtomp. Afterwads, I easily beat Roxanne with my Surkit and Shroomish. I went to Dewford Town and enterd Granite Cave for some training. Saved inside
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

I looked around the Slateport Market but didn't buy anything there since I didn't have much money to begin with. I headed over to the Pokemon Fan Club north of the market and I spoke to people inside and I received a Soothe Bell there. I then headed over to the Pokemon Contest Hall and I obtained a Pokeblock Case inside, but I couldn't compete in Contests yet since my Pokemon didn't have enough ribbons. I went over to Stern's Shipyard afterwards and spoke to a man on the first floor. I then had to go over to the Oceanic Museum where Capt. Stern was. I entered the museum and realized that it was being invaded by Team Aqua grunts. I wandered around and I encountered a Team Aqua grunt on the 1st floor.
    Last edited by Lorde; 31st January 2014 at 10:29 PM.

I recently caught Groudon on Emerald on my second try, first pokeball.
    "That's too much bacon." said no one, EVER.

My current X team :
    Greninja

My shines:

I got the Thief TM from a Team Aqua grunt inside of the Oceanic Museum in Slateport City, then I headed up to the second floor and I met Capt. Stern there. I handed him the Devon Goods from I got in Rustboro City, but then two Team Aqua grunts showed up and I battled them both. I defeated the first one and his Carvanha with my Grovyle, then I used Wingull against the second grunt's Zubat and then Grovyle against his Carvanha too. After solving the crisis there, I headed out to the Slateport City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon and I then went north out of the city towards Route 110. I captured a wild Electrike and Plusle in the tall grass and I battled a female Poke Fan and I saved in front of the Trick House.

Page 125 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast