Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I arrived at Mt. Pyre's summit and talked to Archie. He took an orb with him and I obtained the opposite orb. I left Mt. Pyre and Surfed back towards the shore. I entered the Safari Zone building and searched for wild Pokemon there. I found a wild Pikachu, a Natu, a Gloom, and a Girafarig and I managed to capture them all for my Pokedex. I then left once my time limit ran out and went further east and battled more trainers along the route. I finally arrived in Lilycove City, where I healed my team and then explored the various locations. I went to the Move Deleter's house and made my Pokemon forget an HM move, then I went to the Lilycove Department Store to battle my rival one last time. I saved before doing that.

I went to deliver Steven his letter. After that I did some grinding. Then I defeated Brawly and went to Staleport. Did the Team Aqua stuff and then battled May while going to Mauvile City. Then I got my Acro Bike, which I think is the better one, and then defeated Wattson. I went to Vendrauf (or whatever it's spelling is) Town, went north to Mauvile City, and explored the east part to it too.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Decided to give up on the Battle Frontier after my streak gets ended by haxes after hax.

Shall be moving back onto X.
    Hi and I am a signature. Here's my opinion's on the:

Anime: Kanto > Kalos > Sinnoh > Johto > Hoenn > Unova (Origins: 6/10)
    Movies: Johto > Kanto > Hoenn > Sinnoh > Unova
    Anime music: Sinnoh > Hoenn = Johto > Kanto > Unova > XY
    Games: GSC (HGSS included) > XY = RSE = RBGY > DPP > BW

I battled my rival in front of the Lilycove City Department Store. After a brief chat, they left and I was finally able to go inside and purchase items. I wandered the store and bought Ultra Balls inside there and then I went to the Pokemon Center and healed my team. I made my way over to the beach and Surfed east to where Team Aqua's Hideout was. I entered and wandered through it. However, I was approached by several Team Aqua grunts and I had to battle several times. As I got to the warp panels inside of the hideout, I made it to the room with the Electrode and I captured one of them. I battled the others and then found a Master Ball. I saved as I made my way through the rest of the Team Aqua Hideout.

So I recently decided to restart my Sapphire version again, instead choosing to go in with a randomly generated team rather than my own so I would get to use Pokémon I never would have otherwise. Thing is, in two days... I've completed about half the game. So here's a quick summary of my gym battles:

Roxanne: I levelled up my only Pokémon at the moment, Zigzagoon, until it evolved, then spammed Sand Attack and Tail Whip against the Nosepass. Surprisingly, it only took two Headbutts to take it out.
    Brawly: Both Riptide (Linoone) and Vandox (Aron) had been KOed prior, so I decided to use a Sableye to take out the rest.
    Wattson: I used more Tail Whipping with Riptide and let Vandox finish off the Magneton when she fainted.
    Flannery: For the majority of the gym, I used Vandox. Riptide was thrown in for some extra EXP.
    Norman: For the easiest Norman fight I've had since the third Generation was released, I let Vandox tank through his attacks.

So, of course, I have to face Winona now. Beforehand, however, I decided to take a detour to New Mauville in order to get one of my generated team members- a Voltorb. Although it took me two tries to get one with its ideal ability, Static, it was made up for, as Fassad (as I called it- Mother 3 fans should get the reference) had a Timid nature. I cleared the rest of the area before getting it the TM for Thunderbolt; then I decided to train it until it evolved before moving on.

With my four team members, I started to go to the Weather Institute to drive Team Aqua away. As it was newly evolved, Fassad swept the entire area with Thunderbolt, before I decided to have a bit of fun and use Selfdestruct to finish. Though I may have deprived it of EXP Points, it wasn't far from level 35, so I just trained a bit outside to level it up. Similarly, I fought May, although Fassad didn't have a major part- it was merely The Blob (Grimer) and Riptide who dealt with her.

After facing her, I went to heal at Fortree before, knowing I'd need a chance to train, going ahead to collect my final two team members while avoiding the trainers on the way to Lilycove. Near there, I caught Envy the Shuppet and Gaia the Rhyhorn before stopping for the day.

Team so far:

Riptide, level 35
    Vandox, level 35
    The Blob, level 38 (I had Rare Candies.)
    Fassad, level 35
    Envy, level 26
    Gaia, level 27 (I'll probably change her nickname sometime)
    Last edited by Earth Wolf-Howl; 18th April 2014 at 1:23 AM.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

After using some of the panels at the Team Aqua Hideout in order to warp around to the other rooms, I found the end of the hideout and I had to battle against of the admins of Team Aqua. I defeated him quickly and then I left the base since Team Aqua had headed out to sea. I healed once again at the Lilycove City Pokemon Center and then used Surf to make my way to Mossdeep City. I challenged all of the Swimmers along the way to Mossdeep and stopped by the Treasure Hunter's house to exchange Shards for Stones. I arrived in Mossdeep City shortly after that and healed. I went to Steven's house and then all of the other important places along the island and I saved before challenging the Mossdeep City Gym next.

Alot of stuff happened.
    • Went to Meteor Falls
    • Went to Lavaridge Town
    • Defeated Flannery
    • Got the Go Goggles
    • Went to Mirage Tower
    • Picked Claw Fossil
    • Went to Petalburg
    • Defeated Norman
    • Went to Mauvile
    • Talked with Wattson
    • Shut down the generator in New Mauvile
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

After training Envy (Shuppet/Banette) and Gaia (Rhyhorn) to level 36- 37 in Envy's case so that he evolved- I decided to take on Winona. With both Fassad (Electrode) and Gaia on my side, I completely swept the majority of the gym with Thunderbolt and Rock Blast. Soon, after getting stumped by one of the puzzles (did I mention I'm not good at that?), I went on to fight Winona. Like the rest of her gym, Fassad faced the first few Pokémon easily with Thunderbolt. However, I didn't anticipate what is quite possibly the worst fear of my team- Earthquake on Altaria. With barely other option left, I sent out Envy, who I ascertained had a Hidden Power of Rock. Thankfully, his efforts were enough, and he was able to defeat the rest of Winona's team.

From there, I trained a bit more before climbing the interior of Mt Pyre. From there, I saved and quit, planning to climb the exterior later.

Team:

Riptide, level 38 (I love her Pickup ability. Free Rare Candies!)
    Vandox, level 38
    The Blob, level 39 (Not much change here. Still my strongest team member.)
    Fassad, level 38
    Envy, level 38
    Gaia, level 38 (I'll be using my RCs on her when she reaches level 40.)
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

I have claimed Pyroar!

I wandered inside the Mossdeep City Gym and I had to face tons of trainers who used Psychic-type Pokemon. Most of my Pokemon struggled against the Pokemon at the Gym. I got around the Gym by spinning on those spin tiles and then after battling the trainers inside and solving the Gym puzzle, I got to Liza and Tate's location within the Gym. We started to battle and they sent out their Solrock and Lunatone. I used Pokemon with type advantages like Pelipper and Breloom, but even those Pokemon weren't enough. I had to swap Pokemon out and then use super effective moves to win that battle. I obtained the Mind Badge from Liza and Tate and I left the Gym. I bought items at the Poke Mart and saved.

• Went to Fortree City
    • Caught a Kecleon
    • Went to the Gym
    • Defeated the Gym Leader.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

This paragraph format really isn't working for larger updates, so...

-I climbed Mt Pyre, got the Blue Orb, and began to train until my team was level 40.
    -With my Rare Candies, I evolved Gaia (Rhyhorn/Rhydon).
    -I completed the Team Aqua Hideout and got the Master Ball.
    -I went to Mossdeep and trained my team to level 42. At this point, Vandox (Lairon/Aggron) evolved.
    -I defeated Tate and Liza with a combination of Envy (Banette) and Gaia.
    -I explored the map a bit while training my team to level 44.
    -I went into the Seafloor Cavern, found Archie, and won against him.
    -I went to Sootopolis City where I entered the Cave of Origin...

Within the Cave of Origin, I made sure each member of my team was level 45 before facing Kyogre. Taking a quick detour to heal, I re-awakened it and fought it. Unwilling to waste my Master Ball on it, I led of with Fassad (Electrode) and immediately cut its HP in half with Thunderbolt. Much to my surprise, it survived Kyogre's first Body Slam and I had the opportunity to set up a Light Screen. However, it was frozen by an unfortunate Ice Beam and KOd the next turn.
    From Fassad's fall, I switched to Riptide (Linoone) and weakened it a bit more with Strength. Unfortunately, she was also KOd by Hydro Pump and I was forced to send out The Blob (Muk). Preparing to throw what little Ultra Balls I had at it, I started to use Minimise, wasting the rest of its Hydro Pumps except the last. He stood no chance. Resigning myself to defeat, I sent out Vandox- however, at this point, I managed to capture it.

I left and healed before saving.

I have claimed Pyroar!

I had to go to the Seafloor Cavern in order to stop Team Aqua next. I already had the HM for Dive so I taught that to my Wailmer. I decided to explore the dive spots west of Mossdeep City, so I did that and encountered wild Pokemon like Chinchou and Clamperl. I found a Relicanth and caught it. I healed my team in Mossdeep City and then headed south to the sea. I battled Swimmers and then I used Dive to go underwater. I moved around the trench and found some items. I kept going further south and after what seemed a while I found the entrance to the cavern I was looking for. I resurfaced and wandered around. I had to battle some Team Aqua grunts as I made my way deeper into the cavern and saved there.

Hmm, let's see.
    • Went to Mt.Pyre
    • Got some orb (I dunno)
    • Went to Mt.Chimney

I still have to go to the Magma Hideout.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

At the Seafloor Cavern, I Surfed around the currents and battled some more Team Aqua grunts. I then pushed some boulders around to get to the next cave. I finally got all of that finished with and I arrived at the cave where Kyogre was resting. Then Archie arrived and we had to battle each other one last time. I defeated his team easily and then Kyogre disappeared. We exited the cavern and we noticed that there was tons of rain outside. Steven arrived and I was told to visit Sootopolis City. I Surfed around until I got outside of Sootopolis and I had my Pokemon use Dive. I went underwater and accessed Sootopolis City. I got there and healed at the Pokemon Center before going into the Cave of Origin.

I went to Team Magma's hideout.
    I defeated each and every grunt there.
    Then I defeated Maxie (I think).
    Then the Groudon thing happened..
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I ran into a shiny Picacho in the Safari. It ran away and I will never forgive myself for coming too close to it.
    My Torchic lost to a Magikarp.
    I just found the Feebas fishing spot and I'm filling my pic full of them.
    I guess that's it for now.
    I Love Dragons
        Spoiler:- An Awesome Quote:

After healing my team at the local Pokemon Center, I then headed to the Cave of Origin. I met Steven and I was allowed to enter the cave to stop Kyogre. I ran through the cave and the walls started to shake as I went deeper. I finally made it to Kyogre's chamber and I battled it. I weakened it as much as I could and I eventually got its HP down to the red zone. I then started throwing Ultra Balls at it and I captured Kyogre in the 15th Ultra Ball. I left the cave and got back outside and the crisis was over. I healed my team and swapped Pokemon at the PC. I flew to Lilycove City and went east to Mt. Pyre. I climbed to the top and saw Archie. He returned the orb he had taken and I did the same. I then left Mt. Pyre.

-Defeated Tate and Liza
    -Defeated Team Magma at Space Center
    -Got HM Dive from Steven
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I headed over to the Sootopolis City Gym so that I could finally obtain the final Hoenn Gym badge. I walked inside and I was walking on the icy floor there, but I fell through and I had to battle a few Gym trainers at the bottom of the Gym. I did that and after gaining some experience from those battles, I left the Sootopolis City Gym to heal at the Pokemon Center. I also shopped for items and left to the Gym again. I decided that I needed to level up my Pokemon some more so I battled against all of the Gym trainers inside of the Sootopolis Gym. I defeated all the trainers and I walked on the icy floors again and I got to Wallace's location. I moved some of my party Pokemon around to make use of type advantages and I saved.

I finally evolved my Feebas. It was a lot easier than I expected. I also mistakenly bought 99x full restores and ended up broke. I also defeated Wallace for the tenth time.
    I Love Dragons
        Spoiler:- An Awesome Quote:

I battled Wallace at the Sootopolis City Gym. His Luvdisc and Seaking were the easiest Pokemon to defeat thanks to my Breloom, but his Whiscash and Milotic did give me some trouble. I had to switch to Pelipper just to defeat Wallace's Whiscash and then I had to switch to Manectric to defeat his Milotic. His Sealeo was easy and once I defeated that, I got the Rain Badge from Wallace and the Water Pulse TM . Wallace then gave me instructions of where to head next and I left to the Sootopolis City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I did that and swapped Pokemon at the PC and then I flew to Slateport City to participate at the Pokemon Contest hall. I finished that up and saved before going to Littleroot Town.

So a while back I restarted my Pokemon Ruby game, and I'm currently at Dewford Town, looking to deliver the package. Along the way, I decided to start the new trend. What was it?

Spoiler:- TREND SPOILERS:
    My trade shop is now open!
    --------------------------------------------
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    --------------------------------------------
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

I visited Shoal Cave and it was high tide when I got inside. I talked to the old man inside the cave and he told me about how Shoal Salt and Shoal Shells could combine to make a Shell Bell. I then headed off deeper into the cave to locate some Shoal Shells, although it wasn't easy with all the wild Pokemon that kept popping up. I eventually reached the first shell and then I found the second while I was searching the same area of Shoal Cave. I eventually located the other two, but since I didn't have Shoal Salt, I had to leave and come back at low tide some other time. I healed in Mossdeep City's PC and then I flew back to Sootopolis. I decided that I would search for Pacifidlog Town since I had ignored it before. I saved.

So several months ago, I bred several Pokemon on my Emerald. I would like to finally start EV training them soon, but first I decided to earn some more BP at the Battle Frontier because there are some tutor moves I want to teach these Pokemon and I can't afford them all yet. I ended up spending a lot of time at the Battle Pyramid today, where I had a good streak going. The Pokemon I used were Starmie, Blissey, and Metagross, though I did swap out Starmie for Heracross during one round.

I managed to clear the pyramid three or four times, which took several hours. It took me so long because the wild Pokemon encounter rate was totally out of control. During my last run through today, I was thinking to myself about how terrible it would be to find a wild shiny Pokemon in the Battle Frontier................and then a minute later, I get into a battle with a FREAKIN' SHINY OCTILLERY!
    All I could think was seriously?! My sister laughed at me. :/

Anyway, I had Blissey beat up that Octillery with Seismic Toss and then carried on. My streak currently sits at 105 floors cleared. I still need just over 30 BP, so I will continue later.

I Surfed towards Pacifidlog Town next. I had to travel halfway through the Hoenn region's ocean and wild Tentacool kept popping up, which made the journey tedious. I didn't have enough Max Repels on me, so I had to fly back to Sootopolis City to stock up on those. I then set off to Pacifidlog Town once again. After battling tons of Swimmer trainers along the water routes, I finally arrived at m destination. I healed at the Pokemon Center and then I wandered around to talk to the other people. I managed to pick up the TM containing Return and then I set off towards Slateport City by Surfing through the currents west of Pacifidlog Town. I eventually reached a place with some trainers and I saved after battling.

Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast