Page 129 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3615

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I decided to try a emerald wedlock this time. I'm going with Mexican and Italian food as my naming theme. So far I'm in the petalburg woods and this is my team
    Enchilada the treecho lv 9
    Pizza the poochyena lv 7
    Gnocchi the wingull lv 7
    Tamale the ralts kV 6
    Taco the wurmple lv 4
    Lasange the shroomish lv 6

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After battling trainers along the sea currents west of Pacifidlog Town, I Surfed towards Slateport City. I stopped by several islands along the way and I was able to gain more experience from the trainers there. I eventually reached the shore of Slateport City and I healed my team at the Pokemon Center before I set off towards Mauville City. I stopped by the Trick Master's house along the way to compete in one of his puzzles, but I ended up staying there longer than I thought I would. I left after receiving his prizes and I flew back to Lilycove City. I headed to the Safari Zone west of the city and I roamed around the Safari Zone, looking for wild Pokemon that I hadn't yet captured. I saved after catching a Rhyhorn.

Today, I explored the Battle Pyramid some more in order to earn the remaining BP I needed. I mostly used the Starmie/Blissey/Metagross team I used yesterday, though I did use Gengar once as well. In total, I cleared the pyramid three more times, bringing my streak to 126 floors cleared. It took me quite a while, but fortunately not as long as yesterday. Most of my excess time was due to stall wars between Double Team spamming legendaries, especially this one Suicune that had to start using Struggle before I could deal with it. But anyway, I've now saved up the BP I need for tutor moves, so I will get around to EV training my Pokemon maybe tomorrow.

I left the Safari Zone after catching Pokemon. I knew that I would have to face off against the Elite Four sooner or later, so I flew back to Sootopolis City and I purchased some important items for the journey through Victory Road. I went Underwater and I resurfaced in the ocean near Ever Grande City. I Surfed around and battled some Swimmers that I had ignored the last time I explored the area, then I found the way to Ever Grande City. Once there, I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall that was at the entrance to the island and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I then entered Victory Road. I battled several Pokemon including Golbat and Loudred, then I started to make my way towards the center of the cave.

I began EV training today, deciding to start with Miltank and Slowpoke. I picked these Pokemon to train first as they could get most of their EVs through vitamins and I didn't feel like fighting too many Pokemon. After withdrawing some vitamins from the PC, I used them on Slowpoke and Miltank and then started fighting some trainers and wild Pokemon to fill their remaining EVs. When that was done, I went to Slateport and got Effort Ribbons for both Pokemon. Next time, I will start EV training my remaining Pokemon. I might start that tonight, but it depends as it will take me a long time.

I continued moving through Victory Road and I had to use Flash in a new cavern. I wandered around while using Rock Smash and Strength to crush rocks and push boulders out of the way and I soon found the stairs to the next floor and I battled more trainers. I got to an underground lake and I Surfed until I climbed a waterfall. I traveled over that and I got to the final cavern. I met Wally before I got out of the cave though, so I had to battle against him. His Roselia and Magneton were easy to beat with my Ninetales, but his Gardevoir proved to be extremely tough to beat. I eventually took it down only to have to fight Altaria and then Delcatty. Once they were beaten and Wally lost, I saved before leaving Victory Road.

I decided to start training my remaining Pokemon. But before I did that, I worked on evolving the Tyrogue that I was about to train into Hitmontop. I figured it would be easier to evolve it before EV training because I thought that trying to balance its Attack and Defense stats after giving it Attack EVs would be difficult. When I successfully evolved it, I gave it and the other Pokemon I needed to train - Electrike, Taillow, and Treecko - vitamins and then went to Altering Cave. There, I fought a ton of Zubats until my Pokemon had max Speed EVs. Tomorrow, I will try to get around to training Electrike/Treecko in Sp.Attack and Taillow/Hitmontop in Attack.

I got everyone to lv 11 and then beat Roxanne using just Lasange. It wasn't to difficult although it took awhile because she used 2 potions on her nosepass. After that I beat the aqua grunt and the kids on that route behind the cut trees. I had to teach Enchilada cut >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I exited Victory Road after beating Wally and I headed into the Pokemon League building. I healed my Pokemon there and I also bought some items since I was running low after my journey through Victory Road. I decided that I might as well do some last minute training before I challenged the Hoenn Elite Four. I went into Victory Road again since that was really the only place available for training and I battled wild Pokemon. I found a wild Whiscash in the underground lake there and I captured it. I then spent about 40 minutes training in the cave. I eventually had to leave to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon League and I came up with a team consisting of Sceptile, Ninetales, Manectric, Hariyama, Pelipper and Golem.

Finished EV training my Taillow and Hitmontop. They needed Attack EVs, so I went to Mt. Pyre and fought a ton of Shuppet. It did take me a while to beat all those Shuppet, but it did not feel like it took that long compared to the Speed EV training I did yesterday for whatever reason. After I was done, I got Effort Ribbons for Taillow and Hitmontop and then stored them in the PC. I then put my Electrike and Treecko in my party and will finish training them tomorrow.

I got to Dewford town and caught a magikarp which I named Fajita. After that I beat all of the fisherman and caught a zubat which I named Gelato. Now I will battle the gym trainers, get everyone to lv 18 and then battle Brawly.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I entered the Pokemon League and I arrived inside of Sidney's room. Sidney welcomed me and we began to battle. He sent out his Mightyena first and I used my Hariyama. I had spent a long time training it and it paid off 'cause it beat Mightyena with Brick Break. I had to battle against Sidney's Shiftry afterwards and I used Pelipper's Aerial Ace attack to beat it. I used my Ninetales's Flamethrower attack against Sidney's Cacturne, then I used my Hariyama again when Sidney used his Absol. I sent Sceptile to battle against Sidney's Sharpedo and even though I defeated it with Leaf Blade, Sceptile got damaged by Sharpedo's Rough Skin. I healed after beating Sidney and I saved the game before moving on.

I just finished EV training my Treecko and Electrike. Fortunately, it did not take that long for me to fill their Special Attack EVs. I made sure to get my Pokemon their Effort Ribbons as usual when I was done. After that, I flew to the Battle Frontier and spent nearly all my Battle Points on some tutor moves. Now, I'm going to give nicknames to all the Pokemon I've trained recently.

I walked into Phoebe's room after I defeated Sidney. I talked to her and then we started to battle. She sent out her Banette and I used Ninetales against it. I managed to hit Banette with Flamethrower and Banette fainted. Phoebe used her Dusclops after that, but it met the same fate as Banette. I then used Golem against her second Banette and I defeated Banette with Rock Tomb. Phoebe used Sableye after that and I used Pelipper. Pelipper's first Surf attack only did half the damage I expected it to do. I had to attack with another Surf attack, but by then Sableye had already done a lot of damage. Once Sableye fainted, I sent out my Ninetales again to beat Phoebe's second Dusclops. I beat it with Flamethrower.

I switched to my Sapphire version, which I haven't played in a while. I transferred several Pokemon and items to my HeartGold version. Then, I started a new game. I chose the male player character and named him Brendan as I usually do. I moved into my house in Littleroot Town and talked to everyone there. After that, I went out to the first route where Prof. Birch was being chased by a Poochyena. I used a Treecko to take down this Poochyena in battle. Now, I'm going out to find May on Route 103.

I had to heal my Pokemon after battling against Phoebe and I entered Glacia's chamber afterwards and after chatting a bit, we began to battle. I sent out my Ninetales when Glacia sent out her Glalie. I was able to beat it with a single Flamethrower attack and I swapped out to my Manectric when Glacia sent out her Sealeo. I used Thunderbolt to defeat Sealeo, then I had to battle against Glacia's second Sealeo. I used Sceptile against it and once it was defeated, I battled against her Walrein. I defeated it with Sceptile's Leaf Blade attack and then I only had to battle against her second Glalie. I used Hariyama's Brick Break to beat it and then I defeated Glacia. I healed my Pokemon again with Full Restores and saved.

I made my way to Oldale Town. There, I healed my Treecko at the Pokemon Center and bought a few extra Potions at the Pokemart just to be on the safe side. After that, I headed up to Route 103 where I fought a few more wild Pokemon until my starter reached level 7. I then talked to May and we battled. Her Torchic was no match for my Treecko and easily went down after a few Pound attacks. When the battle was over, both May and I went back to Littleroot. At the lab, I received a Pokedex from Prof. Birch.

I entered Elite Four Drake's room and we then began to battle. I had to battle Drake's Shelgon first. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be since Shelgon had incredible defense, so it took a while to beat it with Golem. Once that was done, I used my Pelipper against Drake's first Flygon and since my Pelipper knew Ice Beam, I was able to beat Flygon easily. I used Pelipper against Drake's Altaria as well and it lost to Pelipper's Ice Beam as well. I then used Sceptile against Drake's second Flygon and I beat it with Leaf Blade. Drake sent out his Salamence next and I used Golem against it. I had it use Rock Tomb and Salamence lost eventually. I healed my team next and saved before entering Steven's room.

As I was leaving Littleroot, I obtained the Running Shoes. Back on Route 101, I got my Treecko to level 8 and also captured a Zigzagoon. I then passed through Oldale again and went onto Route 102. On that route, I added a Poochyena to my party and got some berries. There were also several trainers that I fought, allowing my starter to grow to level 10.

When I was finished with all that, I entered Petalburg City. I visited the Pokemon Center and then began to explore the rest of the city. One place I went to was the Petalburg Gym where I talked to Norman. Suddenly, Wally showed up and dragged me back out to Route 102 to watch him catch a Ralts. When all that was finally over, I was able to go out onto Route 104, which I'll explore next.

I entered Steven's chamber and we began to battle. Steven sent out his Skarmory first and I used my Ninetales's Flamethrower and I defeated Skarmory. Steven sent out his Aggron next and I used Sceptile's Leaf Blade against it. I scored a critical hit with that and Aggron fainted. Steven then used his Metagross and I used Ninetales's Flamethrower to defeat Metagross. He then sent out his Armaldo and I used Hariyama's Brick Break against it. Armaldo fainted and I then had to fight against Steven's Cradily and I used Pelipper's Surf attack against it. I beat it eventually, then I defeated Claydol with Sceptile's Leaf Blade attack. I finally got registered into the Hoenn Hall of Fame and I turned off the game after the credits.

I spent some time on Route 104 battling and looking for Pokemon. When I was done, I entered Petalburg Woods. There, I caught a Shroomish and a Silcoon too. Also, I encountered a Team Aqua Grunt for the first time and had to battle him. This fight was really annoying as I was up against a Poochyena that loved spamming Sand Attack. When that was finally over, I made my way through the rest of the forest until reaching the exit to the other half of Route 104. I got the Wailmer Pail from the flower shop and then continued until I reached Rustboro City.

I woke up in my bedroom in Littleroot Town and I went downstairs. There was an announcement on t.v. about a wild Pokemon that was flying around Hoenn, then I talked to my dad. He left afterwards and I headed over to Slateport City to take a ride on the S.S. Tidal. I entered the ship and I met Mr. Briney. I then entered the cabins there and I battled against the trainers inside. I headed down and battled the crew as well. I healed in my cabin, then the ship arrived in Lilycove City. I visited the Lilycove City Department Store and I purchased some items with the money that I won from the Elite Four. I then left to the Hoenn Safari Zone and I captured some wild Pokemon there. I saved after evolving a Natu into a Xatu.

I briefly left Rustboro in order to capture a few more Pokemon. Then, I went back to the city and headed to the Pokemon Center. I went to the second floor and entered the trading place. There, I traded over the Treecko, Electrike, Slowpoke, Miltank, Taillow, and Hitmontop that I just finished EV training on my Emerald. The Slowpoke evolved into Slowking after being traded.

These Pokemon will be the six members of my Sapphire team. I will be using my starter Treecko for a little bit longer, though, since my traded Pokemon are over levelled at the moment and I don't want them getting even higher in level right now.
    Team:

I flew over to Slateport City and visited the ship port and I took the S.S. Tidal to the Battle Tower next. I arrived at the island and I went inside the mainbuilding. I thought that I might as well enter the competition seeing as how I didn't have much else to do in Sapphire. I entered with Sceptile, Golem and Ninetales. The first few battles were easy, but then things started to go downhill. I was only able to defeat 5 trainers in a row, then I entered again with a different team consisting of Manectric, Ninetales and Pelipper. I had an easier time against the trainers with that team, but was only able to defeat 7 trainers in a row. I left the Battle Tower afterwards and I planned on capturing more Pokemon at the Safari Zone.

I left the Pokemon Center and began to look around Rustboro City. I talked to many people and obtained several items, including the HM for Cut. Then, I went out the routes surrounding the city and fought all the trainers. The experience I got was enough to allow my starter Treecko to evolve into Grovyle. After that, I went to the Rustboro Gym. I defeated both Gym trainers and then challenged Roxanne. I easily took down her Geodude with Absorb. Nosepass took longer to kill, especially since a couple of Potions were used on it. When I defeated Roxanne, I received the Stone Badge and the Rock Tomb TM.

Page 129 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast