Page 130 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I went to Meteor Falls next and I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall inside the cavern. I wandered around for a while and I battled several trainers, then I found a small cave and I encountered two Bagon and I captured them both. I then left the cave and I flew to Fortree City. I headed towards Route 119 and I searched the tall grass for a wild Tropius. It took a long time for one to appear though, but I captured one when one did show up. I then headed towards the river's edge and I fished around looking for a wild Feebas. I must've spent an hour searching through the water for one, but I eventually encountered some near the base of the waterfall. I captured three Feebas, then I saved at the Weather Institute.

When I left the Rustboro Gym, I found out that a Team Aqua member had stolen some Devon employee's GOODS whatever those are. I had to go out to the Rusturf Tunnel in order to confront the grunt. After I defeated him in battle, I recovered the goods and also rescued Mr. Briney's Wingull, Peeko, from certain doom. When I ran into the Devon guy again, he took me to the top floor of the Devon Co. where the president gave me the Pokenav as well as a letter to give to Steven. I then left and headed back down to Route 104. There, I went to Mr. Briney's house and he took me to Dewford Town on his boat.

I flew over to Rustboro City next and I deposited some Pokemon at the PC. I then headed towards Route 116 since I wanted to find a wild Skitty in the tall grass around there. I searched for about 15 minutes, but no wild Skitty appeared. I decided to try and find a wild Kecleon instead, so I flew to Fortree City. I headed over towards Mt. Pyre and I Surfed south until I reached Route 123. I wandered through the tall grass and I eventually found a wild Kecleon. I captured it in a Timer Ball and then I flew to Mossdeep City. I deposited the newly captured Kecleon and I headed into Shoal Cave to capture a wild Spheal since I traded the one that I captured a long time ago. I entered the cave and I started to explore.

Dewford Town was quite small, so it did not take me long to talk to everyone. I obtained a Silk Scarf and an Old Rod from a couple of people. After that, I headed out to Route 106. I fought a couple of trainers and then stepped into Granite Cave briefly. There, I obtained the HM for Flash, though I can't use it until I get the next badge. When that was done, I sailed back to Petalburg in order to sell some of my unneeded items. Now, I'm back in Dewford and will probably go to the Gym next.

I entered Shoal Cave at high tide and I captured the first Spheal that I found, then I headed to the larger caves to find some Shoal Shells. I left the cave afterwards and I deposited the Spheal at the Mossdeep City Pokemon Center. I bought some Dive Balls from the local Poke Mart and then I headed Underwater using Dive. I captured a wild Clamperl down there and then I headed over to Pacifidlog Town. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I made my way to the Sky Pillar in order to capture a wild Altaria. I climbed the tower and I roamed around there for a while. I didn't find a wild Altaria even after searching for about 15 minutes. So I left the Sky Pillar and I flew to Lilycove City to buy items and saved.

Just did the Dewford Gym. First, I battled every regular trainer there. When that was done, I made my way to Brawly and battled him. I started the fight using my starter, who unfortunately did not fare that well. Grovyle's moves just weren't good enough to take down Brawly's Machop. So, I had to send out my Taillow and beat it with Wing Attack. Taillow then fainted against Makuhita and I responded by sending out Slowking in order to end the battle quickly. I received my second badge as well as the Bulk Up TM, which I used on my Hitmontop.

Now, I'm about to go through Granite Cave. I'm also going to start using my main team exclusively now, so my starter Grovyle will just be my Cut/Flash slave.
    So I will be fighting with these guys:

I've started a new game on Ruby and I selected the male character. I then arrived in Littleroot Town in a moving truck. I went inside my house and my mom told me to set the clock in my room. Once that was done, I headed back downstairs and my mom told me to watch the television because my dad was on it. The program ended before I could see it, then I headed outside. I wandered around Littleroot Town after that and then I headed over to Route 101. I saw Professor Birch there and he was being attacked by a Poochyena. I took Mudkip from Professor Birch's bag and I defeated Poochyena. I went to Birch's Lab after and I agreed to help him with the Pokedex. I saved the game before going to Oldale Town.

I went back inside Granite Cave and began to explore it. The lower floors were dark so I had to use Flash in order to see my surroundings. Soon, I entered the room where Steven was. I handed over the letter I was supposed to give him and he gave me the Steel Wing TM in return. I taught Steel Wing to my Taillow and then made my way out of the cave.

Back in Dewford Town, I talked to Mr. Briney again and he sailed me to the beach right below Slateport City. I battled all the trainers on the beach, which gave my traded Treecko enough experience to evolve. Then, I went into the Seashore House and obtained some Soda Pop after defeating the trainers in there. After that, I finally entered Slateport.

Team:

I left Littleroot Town and entered Route 101. I battled wild Pokemon to level up my Mudkip and I eventually arrived in Oldale Town. I healed my Mudkip at the local Pokemon Center, then I visited the Poke Mart and I got a free Potion from a worker. I bought a few more healing after that and I headed north. I battled some more Pokemon there. I encountered May and we began to battle and my Mudkip defeated her Treecko. I headed back south to Oldale Town afterwards and I healed my Pokemon there. I returned to Littleroot Town to settle things with Professor Birch again and then I headed back to Oldale Town after finishing off everything else. I entered Route 102 and I battled a trainer there. Then I saved the game.

I healed my team at the Slateport Pokemon Center. After that, I took some time to look around the entire city. I bought a few items at the mart and then went to the market to buy a couple of Pokemon dolls. When I was done with all that, I went to the shipyard to deliver the goods from Devon. However, Captain Stern wasn't around, so I had to look for him. I decided to go to the museum, which was full of Team Aqua people. Stern was on the top floor, but of course some Aqua grunts tried to cause trouble and I had to battle them. After dealing with them, I handed over the Devon Goods.

I walked around Route 102 and encountered a wild Zigzagoon in the tall grass. I captured it inside a Poke Ball and returned to Oldale Town again and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I returned to Route 102 afterwards and I battled against the trainers there. I also trained against some of the wild Pokemon in the area, then I arrived in Petalburg City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed there and then I wandered over to the local Gym. I met my dad inside, then Wally arrived. He needed help capturing his first Pokemon and my dad asked me to help him. Wally and I walked out to Route 102 and he found a wild Ralts. He captured it and then I returned to Petalburg City to buy items.

Everything I needed to do in Slateport for the moment was done, so I left and headed onto Route 110. There, I had to take the long way since I do not have a bike at the moment to take the Cycling Road shortcut. I fought a few trainers and found some items in the grass. Then, I ran into May again and she battled me. I took out her Wailmer with Electrike and then switched to Taillow to deal with Shroomish and Combusken. My Taillow gained enough experience to level up and evolve into Swellow after the battle was over. May then gave me the Itemfinder before leaving. Now, I'm continuing to Mauville.

I finished all the stuff in Petalburg City and I headed out to Rustboro City since I couldn't battle Norman yet. I entered Route 104 and I captured a wild Wingull in the tall grass there. I headed towards the shore and I battled a trainer nearby. I headed to Mr. Briney's cottage and then I collected some berries. I battled against Rich Boy Winston and then I entered the Petalburg Woods. I captured a wild Cascoon in the tall grass and then I battled some other wild Pokemon as I headed deeper into the forest. I eventually ran into a Devon Corp. employee who was being attacked by a Team Magma grunt and I helped fight him. I defeated his Poochyena easily, then I left the Petalburg Woods to heal at the Petalburg City PC.

I continued to make my way through Route 110. Eventually, I reached Mauville City and began to explore it. I obtained the Rock Smash HM and then went to the bike shop to get the Mach Bike. I also got the Coin Case and then played the roulette game at the Game Corner for a little while. After that, I tried to enter the Gym, but Wally was in the way and I had to battle him. For some reason, he seemed to think that his underlevelled Ralts could actually do something...but needless to say, my Miltank took care of it pretty easily. When the battle was over, Wally left for Verdanturf Town. I healed at the Pokemon Center.

I went back to the Petalburg Woods after healing my Pokemon at the Petalburg City Pokemon Center. I trained against more wild Pokemon in the tall grass, then I battled against some Bug Catchers. I finally reached the exit after battling and I arrived at the northern portion of Route 104. I obtained the Bullet Seed TM and then I visited the local Flower Shop. I left after talking to the people there and I battled against a Lady. I battled a Lass afterwards and then some Twins as I headed north, then I arrived in Rustboro City after those battles. I made my way to the Rustboro PC and I healed my Pokemon again since they were injured from the recent battles. I saved the game before exploring the rest of the city.

I am playing thru this with all 3 starters at dads gym but I can't beat him so I am fixing to go train in dessert for a little while and check for trainers I may have missed.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

I decided to leave Mauville for a while in order to explore some other places. So, I headed left onto Route 117. There were a whole bunch of trainers there for me to battle, which allowed most of my Pokemon to grow at least one level. After all those battles, I entered Verdanturf Town and healed my team right away. Then, I talked to several townspeople and visited Wally at his relatives' house. Lastly, I stopped by the Contest Hall in order to obtain a Contest Pass.

I left the Rustboro City Pokemon Center and I bought items at the Poke Mart since I needed some Poke Balls. I wandered around town after that, and I talked to several NPCs. I obtained a Quick Claw at the Trainer's School and then I headed over to the Rustboro City Gym after I finished doing all the other tasks around town. I battled against the two Gym trainers inside, then I challenged Roxanne to a Gym battle. She sent out her Geodude first and I used my Mudkip against it. Mudkip attacked it with Water Gun, but Geodude survived and it used Defense Curl. I switched to my Shroomish and I beat Geodude with Bullet Seed. Roxanne sent out her Nosepass and I used Mudkip against it and beat it with Water Gun.

I entered the Rusturf Tunnel from the Verdanturf side. Even though I couldn't deal with the rocks blocking the way yet, I just wanted to explore the second half of the tunnel so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. When I was done with that, I rode my bike back to Mauville and then continued right onto Route 118. There wasn't much for me to do there right now, but there were a few trainers for me to battle. After that, I did some more backtracking down Route 110. I then turned onto the other part of Route 103, where I did some more training. Next, I think I'll go to the Mauville Gym.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 19th May 2014 at 2:04 PM.

I left the Rustboro City Gym after getting the Stone Badge and Rock Tomb TM. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and bought some items at the Poke Mart after that, then I headed north. I was supposed to help get back the missing Wingull that belonged to Mr. Briney, so I headed over to Route 116. I captured a wild Nincada and a wild Skitty in the tall grass when I arrived and then I started to battle against the trainers in the area. I reached a house soon after that and then I found the entrance to Rusturf Tunnel. I saw a Team Magma grunt who had Pecko and I battled him. I got Pecko back afterwards and then I captured a Whismur before leaving the cave. I headed back to Rustboro City after that.

Earlier, I went to the Gym in Mauville. I battled all the trainers and got passed the electric barriers on my way to Wattson. I began the Gym battle with my Miltank, but it couldn't really do anything to Wattson's Magnemite so I switched to Hitmontop to deal with it. Next, Voltorb was not difficult to take down because all it did was blow itself and my Grovyle up with Selfdestruct. Wattson's final Pokemon was Magneton, which I took out with Hitmontop I think. Anyway, I won that battle and now have three badges.

I healed my team at the Rustboro City PC after I defeated a Team Magma grunt inside Rusturf Tunnel. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart and then I set off to Route 104. I headed all the way south until I passed the Petalburg Woods and I arrived at the coast. I talked to Mr. Briney inside his cottage and he agreed to take me to Dewford Town. We set sail and we arrived in Dewford Town quickly. I visited the Dewford Town Pokemon Center right away and I swapped Pokemon at the PC. I then headed outside and I talked to all the NPCs. Once that was done, I went north and I battled some of the trainers there. I then entered Granite Cave. I obtained the Flash HM from a man inside and then I saved the game.

After leaving the Mauville Gym, I taught Rock Smash to an HM slave and then headed back to the Rusturf Tunnel. There, I smashed the rocks blocking the way and obtained the Strength HM for doing so. Then, I headed back to Mauville and went north to Route 111. I soon arrived at the Winstrate family's house and battled them. Once they were defeated, I went inside their house and obtained the Macho Brace.

Continuing north, I battled Gabby and Ty for the first time and gave them an interview afterwards. After that, I kept going until coming across the desert. It was too sandy for me to cross, so I had to head left onto Route 112. I walked along that route until arriving in a more mountainous area with the Mt. Chimney cable car. Unfortunately, Team Aqua was blocking the way up the mountain, so I had to go through Fiery Path instead. Now, I am on the other side of Route 111.

I encountered a wild Zubat and Aron inside Granite Cave and I captured both. I headed deeper into the cave and I also encountered a wild Abra and a wild Makuhita. I captured the latter and then I battled more wild Pokemon as I made my way around the cave. I taught Flash to my Abra so I was able to see where I was going. I eventually found Steven at the end of Granite Cave and I delivered the Letter. He gave me a TM and then I headed out again. I healed my Pokemon at the Dewford Town PC and then I went to the Dewford Town Gym to challenge Brawly. I battled against the Gym trainers and then I healed my team again. I headed out to Granite Cave again to train some more before I challenged Brawly.

I explored the upper half of Route 111. Someone gave me the TM for Secret Power, which I taught to my Swellow for the moment. Before heading onto Route 113, I healed my team at a creepy nice old lady's house. On Route 113, I obtained the Soot Sack from the glass workshop place so that I could collect the volcanic ash covering the ground. Also, while fighting trainers, my Electrike levelled up and then evolved into Manectric. After that, I continued on my way until arriving in Fallarbor Town. Inside the Pokemon Center, I healed again and met Lanette by the PC. Then, I looked around the town and did some shopping at the Poke Mart. When I was done with all that, I stepped onto Route 114.

Page 130 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast