Page 131 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3573

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I returned to the Dewford Town Gym and I went to Brawly's spot and challenged him. He sent out his Machop first and I used my Taillow. I had it use Wing Attack on Machop and that was enough to make it faint. Brawly sent out his Makuhita after that and I used Taillow against it as well. Taillow fainted though, so I had to stall with Shroomish. I sent out my Marshtomp afterwards and I defeated it with Water Gun. I obtained the Knuckle Badge and the Bulk Up TM from Brawly and then I left the Dewford Town Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and then I talked to Mr. Briney. He agreed to take me to Slateport City next and I saved the game once we arrived at the beach area just south of the city.

On Route 114, I received the TMs for Dig and Roar. I then stopped by Lanette's house, where I obtained a Pokemon doll and learned about the PC storage system some more. After that, I continued along the route until reaching the entrance to Meteor Falls. Inside the cave, I encountered Team Aqua again and found out that they tricked some Prof. Cozmo guy into coming to the falls with them so that they could steal a meteorite. I also met Team Magma there, who told me about how they hate Team Aqua. When I was done there, I went back to Fallarbor Town and will head to Mt. Chimney next.

I arrived at the beach south of Slateport City and I started to battle against trainers in the area. Once I had defeated them, I entered the beach house there and I battled some more trainers. I won some Soda Pops after those battles, then I arrived in Slateport City. I headed over to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team inside. I bought items at the Poke Mart afterwards and then I visited the Pokemon Contest hall and the Pokemon Fan Club. I went to the Slateport Market and then I visited the shipyard. I then headed over to the Oceanic Museum and I saw that there were several Team Magma grunts waiting outside. I managed to enter eventually and I battled some Team Magma grunts inside there.

I left Fallarbor Town and walked all the way back to where the cable car on Route 112 was. This time, I was able to ride it up Mt. Chimney. At the top of the mountain, there were many Team Aqua and Magma members fighting each other. I defeated a couple of Aquas and then made my way up to where Archie was. He told me about Team Aqua's plan involving the meteorite and making the volcano inactive, then battled me. My Grovyle took down his Mightyena, but then it lost to his Golbat. I then sent out Miltank in order to finish Golbat off. His last Pokemon was a Sharpedo, which I defeated using Manectric.

After Archie was defeated, Team Aqua left and I obtained the meteorite. I then began to trek down the mountain by taking Jagged Pass. When I finally reached the bottom, I walked a little bit further until entering Lavaridge Town. I healed my Pokemon and will explore the town and visit the Gym next time.

So I took down Wionna and done some team magma clearing i geuss next tasm is abdon ship.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

I healed my Pokemon after I defeated Team Magma grunts at the Oceanic Museum. I headed north afterwards and I encountered a wild Electrike in the tall grass there and I captured it. I battled against more wild Pokemon and then I battled some trainers. I arrived at the Trick Master's house and then I headed east after that. I battled some more wild Pokemon and then I ran into my rival. They requested a battle and I agreed to it since I didn't have much of a choice. They sent out their Wailmer first and I battled that with my Shroomish. I defeated Wailmer with Bullet Seed and then I battled against Numel. I used Marshtomp's Mud Shot to defeat it and then I battled Grovyle and I beat it with my Taillow's Wing Attack.

I took some time to look around Lavaridge, including going to the hot spring. When I was done with that, I headed to the town's Gym. Inside, I fell down various holes and got shot out of geysers, battling trainers along the way. Eventually, I reached Flannery and we battled. Her two Slugma were not tough at all and my Slowking had no trouble taking them out. Her last Pokemon was Torkoal, which I thought would be tougher, so I had Slowking inflict a status condition on it first. But then, it went down just as easily. I won my fourth badge.

Level 26-29
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 21st May 2014 at 2:01 AM.

I continued north to Mauville City after I defeated my rival. I battled against more trainers along the way and I eventually reached the northern entrance of Cycling Road and then I walked a bit further and I finally arrived in Mauville City. I stopped by the Poke Mart to stock up on items and then I healed my Pokemon at the Mauville City Pokemon Center. I talked to people around town and I eventually met Wally and his dad in front of the Mauville City Gym. I talked to them and Wally requested a battle with me. I easily defeated him and I entered the Gym and battled against the Gym Trainers and their Electric-types. I healed after I defeated them, but I decided to train on Route 110 more before returning to the Gym.

When I left the Lavaridge Gym, May showed up and gave me the Go-Goggles. After that, I went to the Pokemon Center to heal and then got out my HM slave from the PC. I then went back to Fiery Path since I was now able to explore the second half of it because I could finally use Strength outside of battle. I ended up finding a Fire Stone and the TM for Toxic, which I taught to my Miltank. Once I was done there, I made my way out of the cave and then went to the desert. There, I obtained the Root Fossil and had some rather annoying Sandstorm + evasion hax trainer battles.

I returned to Mauville City after I trained my Pokemon on Route 110. I purchased some healing items at the Poke Mart, then I returned to the Mauville City Gym and I made my way over to Wattson's location. We started to battle and he first sent out his Magnemite and I used my Makuhita against it. I defeated Magnemite with Vital Throw, then Wattson sent out his Voltorb and I used my Marshtomp against it. I defeated Wattson's Voltorb easily with Mud Shot and then I faced off against his Magneton. I used Kadabra against it first, but its Confusion attack wasn't effective. I used Makuhita again, but it got Paralyzed by Magneton's Thunder Wave attack. I had to use Marshtomp's Mud Shot attack to defeat Magneton.

I finished clearing team magma. Went to mossdeep defeated Liza and Tate via swellow(fly protected it) and swapert while swampert used dive to knock out solerock and lunatone. So next we head to diving stuff.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

I got the Dynamo Badge and the Shock Wave TM from Wattson after I defeated him and I left the Gym afterwards and I headed to the Mauville City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I bought items at the Poke Mart and then I went to the Pokemon Day Care on Route 117. I left my two Pokemon there so that it would level up while I traveled around Hoenn, then I returned to Mauville City. I entered Rydel's Cycles and I obtained a Mach Bike from him. I headed north to Route 111 after that and arrived at the Winstrate's House and I decided to challenge them. I had a hard time against Vicky's Meditate, but I eventually defeated the entire family. I healed my Pokemon in Mauville City once again, then I saved.

Instead of going to the Petalburg Gym, I figured that I needed to do some more training. So, I went back to several places I had already visited and battled the trainers I skipped. There were quite a few trainers I didn't fight earlier because I was worried that my team of traded Pokemon would grow too high in level and stop listening to me. Anyway, I started by fighting people on Routes 113 and 114. Then, I went back to Mt. Chimney and Jagged Pass. Lastly, I went onto Cycling Road for the first time and battled everyone there. Once I was finished fighting all those trainers, half of my Pokemon were level 30 and the other half were level 29. I then went to Petalburg and entered the Gym.

I arrived at Route 111 after I healed my injured Pokemon at the Mauville City Pokemon Center. I also used Rock Smash and then I battled some more trainers as I wandered north. I reached the desert, but I couldn't pass through it because of the sandstorms. I had to go to Mt. Chimney first in order to pass through the Fiery Path. I battled some more trainers at the foot of the mountain, then I entered the Fiery Path. I captured a wild Torkoal inside and then I battled against some more wild Pokemon. I eventually reached the other side and I trained in the tall grass. I healed my Pokemon at an old woman's house and then I picked some berries outside. I battled some more trainers in the area, then I saved the game.

Just finished the Petalburg Gym. I made sure I visited all the Gym's rooms so that I did not miss a single trainer. Then, I went to Norman's room and battled him there. My Hitmontop performed very, very well in this Gym battle. After setting up a Bulk Up, it was able to pretty much destroy Norman's entire team. I easily won the battle and the Balance Badge.
    After winning at the Gym, I left and walked over to Wally's house. There, I obtained the HM for Surf.

level 30-33

I finished battling the trainers at the northern part of Route 111 and I entered Route 113. There was falling ash all over the place and I trained my Pokemon by battling against the various trainers and wild Pokemon in the area. I captured a wild Spinda in the tall grass at one point and then I battled some Ninja trainers. I arrived at the glass workshop and I obtained the Soot Sack from the man inside. I could now collect ash, so I wandered around the tall grass. I eventually arrived in Fallarbor Town and I healed my injured Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I decided to visit Professor Cozmo's house. He wasn't there though, so I went to Meteor Falls to find him.

DToo care of team magma in sea floor caveren. Took care of kyogre defeatex Wallace's gym. Took care of victory rd and young Wally.Next is training everyone up to be ready for elite 4 my pokémon are only in lvl 40's

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

I completed all the little tasks around Fallarbor Town and I arrived at Route 114 and I obtained the Dig TM at the Fossil Maniac's house and the Roar TM from a man on the road. I then battled some of the trainers around the area and I picked some berries. I entered Lanette's house and then I trained against the wild Pokemon in the tall grass afterwards. I captured a wild Zangoose and then I wandered off to the mountains. I battled a few more trainers, then I entered Meteor Falls. I saw Team Magma inside when I arrived and they stole the Meteorite from Professor Cozmo. They left after that and I stayed inside the cave to do a bit more training. I caught a Solrock and then I headed south to Rustboro City and saved.

Went back to playing Ruby & Sapphire today. I had planned to return to them for a while now, since long before the remakes were announced. I just had to do some things in other games first, but now the turn has come to these two. It feels fitting to make a final return to them now that they will be remade later this year. Here in the originals, I have some things left that I need to complete. I'm not sure how long it will take but I will try my best to do all of it.

Ruby: Traded over a team from Emerald consisting of Salamence, Starmie and Snorlax. I will be using this for the Battle Tower. My goal is to win 50 battles in a row and get a Trainer Card upgrade. Not sure how it will go since I haven't really ever battled that much in the Battle Tower in these games, I only have some very vague and hazy memories from when I last attempted it 10 years ago. Anyway, I went to the Battle Tower and started battling with my team. I had somehow gotten a winning streak of 7 since before that I can't remember how I got. With my new team, I managed to win 4 more rounds so far, bringing my total winning streak to 35. There wasn't really any close battles along the way, but two interesting ones. In battle #8, I got to face my own team from Emerald, consisting of Gengar, Medicham and Snorlax. I almost panicked when I saw it, but managed to beat it very easily, partly due to the AI making incredibly bad choices. I also met myself from Sapphire in battle #15, but I had there used a garbage team consisting of my previous in-game team members Absol, Chimecho and Tropius, which were easy to defeat. Will continue battling and see if I can reach my goal.

Sapphire: Did a trade with Emerald here as well. Traded over the 5 Pokemon I used to win all the Master Rank Contests in Emerald back in 2006... which feels like an eternity ago. Pretty sure I haven't participated in a 3rd gen contest since then either. Before today at least. My goal here is to win all five Master Rank Contests and get all five paintings in the Lilycove Museum. I had already gotten paintings for the Cool and Beauty contests since earlier, so I won't have to do them. Instead, I entered the Master Rank Tough Contest with my Marowak. It had been so long since last time I did a contest that I had almost forgotten how to do them. I had also forgotten how frustrating it can be when the NPC opponents use moves to screw you up. It didn't really matter much in the end though, because I managed to win anyway and get a... Luxury Ball, as my Marowak already had the Ribbon. I also got the painting for winning this contest. Now I just need to win the Cute and Smart Master Rank Contests too, that should hopefully not be any harder than this one was.
    Last edited by Winter02; 22nd May 2014 at 10:53 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I wandered off to Route 116. I arrived at Rusturf Tunnel and I was able to pass through it. I arrived at Verdanturf Town and I bought some items at the Poke Mart. I walked through Route 117 afterward and I checked on my Pokemon at the Pokemon Day Care. I re-battled some of the trainers on the route and then I arrived in Mauville City. I headed north until I reached Route 111 and I made my way to the cable car station since I needed to climb Mt. Chimney in order to stop Team Magma. I took the cable car all the way up to the summit and I saw Team Magma grunts battling with Team Aqua grunts. I battled against the other Team Magma grunts afterwards.

Ruby: Continued in the Battle Tower. Won three more rounds, bringing my total win streak to 56. With that, I had completed what I had planned to do in the Battle Tower in this game. For that, I got a Silver Trophy from the owner of the Tower, and a Trainer Card upgrade, making it Silver colored. I wasn't close to losing in any of the battles along the way, but there were a few battles of interest anyway. First of all the general scary battles, such as a Regirock getting a Quick Claw activation on the first turn and using Explosion, or a Seaking using Horn Drill, but fortunately, it missed. There was only one battle where I was down to one Pokemon, I only had Snorlax left against a Latias. But it was a Special attacker and none of its moves could harm Snorlax, so I won easily against this Latias and the Regice my opponent sent out afterwards. I am now done with the Battle Tower in this game. While I could try and keep winning to get the Gold Shield, I have no plans on doing that.

Sapphire: Continued here with doing more contests. It didn't go as easy as I had hoped, I learned once more how frustrating it can be when the opponent uses the right moves and gets lucky enough to hax you to a loss. I don't remember the 3rd gen contests being this luck-based, which is highly unfortunate. And even if you win, that's not a guarantee to get the Painting because it is based on how many points you get, not just the victory. I can now for sure say that this is no longer my favorite minigame in the series. Anyway, I won both the Cute and Smart Master Rank Contests, though it was as said harder than I had hoped it would be. I got the two remaining paintings and had so gotten all five. I went to the museum and talked to the curator who gave me a Glass Ornament which is pretty cool. I also got a Trainer Card upgrade, making it Silver colored here as well. I am now done with the Contests in this game, don't think I'll ever return to them.

After this, I made a trade between Ruby and Sapphire. I traded over my Battle Tower Team to Sapphire, and my Contest Team to Ruby. Will be doing the same thing I have done now, but not in the same game. I will try the Battle Tower on Sapphire, and the Contests on Ruby. However, starting with that will have to wait for a few days.
    Last edited by Winter02; 23rd May 2014 at 2:13 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Ruby: At this point, my team consists of Blaziken/Venus (41), Bellossom/Mary Jane (39), Spinda/Dope (40), Grumpig/Swine (38), Crobat/Ratchet (38) .

I flew to Slateport City for Mr. Sterns' interview then the Magma incident happened. Crashed in the Magma Hideout and battled the grunts and Tabitha. I went out to heal my pokemon and surfed from Lilycove to Mossdeep then saved the game. I grabbed the Super Rod and flew back to Lilycove and went to Route 123 to battle trainers. As I walk, I bumped in to a pond and fished there using the Super Rod. I caught a lvl 37 Wailmer as an addition to the last spot of my team and named it "Koons Ball". It took a lot of resets to get the right nature (Relaxed) so I saved the game before fishing. I flew to Verdanturf, went it Rusturf Tunnel and EV trained Wailmer, maxing out his Hp. After that, I saved the game and took a rest.
    FEAR THE FAIRIES
    X | Aries | 0189 - 9582 - 6516 | Character's Name: Venus
    Fairy Safari

I healed my Pokemon after I defeated all the Team Magma grunts on Mt. Chimney. I wandered over to the machine that was near the volcano's crater and I met Maxie. We battled after talking and he sent out his Mightyena. I sent out my Hariyama and I defeated Mightyena with Vital Throw. Maxie sent out his Golbat after that and I sent out my Electrike. I defeated Maxie's Golbat with Electrike's Shock Wave attack and then Maxie sent out his Camerupt. My Marshtomp was able to defeat it with Water Gun and then Maxie fled. I headed to Lavaridge Town afterwards, but I had to battle the trainers along the Jagged Pass first. I also captured a wild Spoink. I arrived in Lavaridge Town and I saved at the nearby PC.

Now that I am able to use Surf, I decided to do some exploring with it. First, I went back to various places that had small ponds and Surfed across them to find items. When I was done with that, I went to routes with larger bodies of water and used Surf to access parts of the routes I wasn't able to get to before. I went to Route 115 and Surfed to the upper half of the route, where I found some items and trainers to battle. Then, I went back to the beach near Mr. Briney's house and began to explore the sea between Petalburg and Dewford. I battled all the trainers on Routes 105 & 106, which allowed my Slowking to reach level 35.

When I reached Dewford's island, I went to the Dewford Pokemon Center and healed. I then put Manectric at the front of my party, and will now explore the sea leading to Slateport.

I wandered around Lavaridge Town a bit and I eventually arrived at the Lavaridge Town Gym and I entered it. I wandered around the Gym while battling trainers and using hot sand to blast off from room to room. I had a hard time against some of the Gym trainers since their Pokemon were tough, so I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I returned to the Gym afterwards and I challenged Flannery to a battle. She sent out her first Slugma and my Marshtomp defeated it with Mud Shot. I switched out to my Manectric after that, but Flannery's Torkoal injured it with Overheat. I used Hariyama instead and I defeated it with Arm Thrust. Only Flannery's second Slugma remained and my Pelipper defeated it with Water Gun.

Page 131 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast