Page 135 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I went back to Lilycove City and I headed over to the harbor and I took the S.S. Tidal to the Battle Tower. I arrived at the island and I went inside the building. I thought that I might as well enter the competition seeing as how I didn't have much else to do. I entered with Swampert, Manectric and Medicham. The first few battles were totally easy, then things started to get hard. I was only able to defeat 4 trainers in a row, then I entered again with a different time consisting of Manectric, Camerupt and Wailord. I had an easier time against the trainers with that team, but I was only able to defeat 6 trainers in a row. I left the Battle Tower afterwards and I set my sights on capturing more Pokemon at the Safari Zone.

I entered Steven's room and battled him. He sent out his Skarmory while I used Manectric. I set up Rain Dance and then took down Skarmory with Thunder. Steven then sent out Aggron, so I switched to Slowking and defeated it with Surf. Cradily came out next. I switched to Hitmontop and, after setting up a couple of Bulk Ups, defeated both Cradily and Armaldo. Hitmontop then used Earthquake on Metagross, but to my surprise it did not do enough and Hitmontop fainted that turn. I thought Sceptile would be able to finish off Metagross for sure, but nope! Metagross somehow survives and OHKOs with Hyper Beam. Finally, Slowking was able to take it out and then won against Claydol too.

After winning the battle, May and Birch arrived to congratulate me and talk about how awesome I am. Then, Steven dragged me to the next room in order to get entered in the Hall of Fame. The credits then rolled.

Lv. 48-53

I went over to Meteor Falls and I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall inside the cave. I wandered around for a while and battled several trainers, then I found the cave that I was looking for and found two Bagon inside and I captured them both. I then left the cave and I flew to Fortree City. I headed towards Route 119 and I searched the tall grass for a wild Tropius. It took a long time for one to appear though, but I captured it when it did. I then headed towards the river's edge and I fished around looking for a wild Feebas. I spent almost 30 minutes searching through the water and I eventually encountered some near the base of the waterfall. I captured three Feebas, then I saved at the Weather Institute.

Just around 2 hours (I think) into my Emerald Nuzocke, I haven't got one badge, and I lost my Zigzagoon (ZGoonz). D:

All I'm left is with my Torchic (TChicz) and Poochyena (PYenaz). Making my way currently through Route 104 to Rustboro. Wish me luck!

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

Click on the Egg/Dragon to help me grow them!
    You can make your own at www.dragcave.net!

I started a new game on Sapphire version. I picked the male character and I arrived in Littleroot Town in a truck. I went inside my house and my mom told me to set the clock in my room. I then headed back downstairs and my mom told me to watch the television because my dad was on it. The program ended before I could see it and then I headed outside. I wandered around Littleroot Town and then I headed over to Route 101. I saw Professor Birch and he was being chased by a wild Poochyena. I took Torchic's Poke Ball from Professor Birch's bag and I defeated Poochyena. I went to Birch's lab after that and I agreed to help him with the Pokedex. I saved the game before heading north towards Oldale Town.

Continued with the training today. Battled a bunch of trainers using the Trainer's Eyes on the Pokenav like previous days. Had a bit more time to play today than I had expected, so I did more than I had originally planned. I ended up getting all members of both teams to level 50 which is a bit further than I had thought I would get. Along the way, Tropius learned Synthesis which completed its moveset, otherwise nothing of interest happened. The only ones left with incomplete movesets now are Blaziken and Aggron, and both of them still have a rather long way to go before obtaining their final move. Going to continue tomorrow as usual... I have decided to try and have a goal of getting at least 5 levels in every 2 days from now on as an absolute minimum, not sure if I'll be able to make that all the way to the end but it means I will be done with this in the not too far future. Will have to see how it goes, the training has so far been going easier than I had originally thought so I'm quite optimistic about it.

Ruby Team:
    - level 50
    Sapphire Team:
    - level 50
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I left Littleroot Town and then I arrived at Route 101. I battled some wild Pokemon along the way to level up Torchic and I eventually arrived in Oldale Town and I healed my Torchic at the local Pokemon Center. I then left to the Poke Mart and I got a free Potion from a there. I bought a few more items afterwards and I headed north. I battled some more Pokemon and then I encountered May. We began to battle and my Torchic defeated her Mudkip with a few hits. I headed back south to Oldale Town after tha and I healed there. I returned to Littleroot Town to settle things with Professor Birch and then I headed back to Oldale Town after finishing off everything else. I entered Route 102 and I battled a trainer there.

Had my Torchic (TChicz) "die" in my Emerald Nuzlocke... RIP. All I'm left is with Poochyena (PYenaz).

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

I explored Route 102 some more and I encountered a Zigzagoon. I weakened it with Torchic and then I captured it in a Poke Ball. I left to Oldale Town again afterwards and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I returned to Route 102 and I battled against the remaining trainers. I also trained against some of the wild Pokemon in the area and then I arrived in Petalburg City. I visited the Pokemon Center and then I wandered over to the Gym. I met Norman inside and then Wally arrived. He needed help capturing his first Pokemon and my dad asked me to help. Wally and I walked out to Route 102 and he found a wild Ralts He captured it and then I returned to Petalburg City to buy some items at the Poke Mart.

Resumed playing and found myself in my room. I headed downstairs, where Norman gave me the SS Ticket for the ferry and told me about the Battle Tower. I ignored that for now and went to watch the TV. There was some news item about a red Pokemon flying around the region being shown.

I did not feel like going to the Battle Tower or looking for the other legendaries yet, so I decided to finally go explore the Safari Zone. I explored every area and tried catching nearly every Pokemon I ran into. Many of the Pokemon ran away, but I was able to catch a few. The coolest thing I caught was a Pikachu holding a Light Ball.

I headed out to Rustboro City next since I couldn't battle my dad at the Petalburg Gym yet. I entered Route 104 and I captured a wild Wingull in the tall grass. I headed towards the coast and I battled a trainer there. I also went to Mr. Briney's cottage and then I collected berries that were growing nearby. I battled against a Rich Boy and then I entered the Petalburg Woods. I captured a wild Cascoon in the tall grass and then I battled some other wild Pokemon as I headed deeper into the forest. I eventually ran into a Devon employee who was being attacked by a Team Magma grunt and I helped fight the grunt. I defeated his Poochyena and then I left the woods to heal at the Petalburg City Pokemon Center.

Starting Emerald for the first time (been playing R/S for the past 3rd Gen games), picked Torchic as my starter and named him Blazes. Decided to raise some traded Pokemon, so I got 2 Poochyenas and traded them to my old Sapphire, for which I exchanged a Clamperl with a DeepSeaScale and the Lileep I revived from the Root Fossil. Both were at L25 and L20 respectively, so I couldn't use them until after Brawly. I also caught a Marill for HM purposes, and a Zigzagoon for Pickup. Still thinking for a 4th party member, but I'm set with just 3 atm.

Currently on my way to get the 4th gym badge. I have Lileep and Gorebyss at L30 and stopped training them, and Blazes at L31. I'm at the ashy mountain area before Fallarbor, planning to get some ashes to get Flutes before continuing.

I returned to the Petalburg Woods after I finished healing my Pokemon in Petalburg City. I trained against wild Pokemon as I moved around, then I battled against some Bug Catchers. I finally reached the exit after and I arrived at the northern part of Route 104. I obtained the Bullet Seed TM and then I visited a flower shop. I left after talking to the people inside and I battled against a Lady trainer and I defeated her. I battled a Lass and then some Twins as I headed north and I arrived in Rustboro City after those battles. I made my way to the Rustboro City Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon again since they were injured from the recent battles. I saved the game shortly before exploring the rest of Rustboro City.

Continued training today. Managed to let everything gain another 5 levels, bringing everything to level 55. The training is still going relatively fast, but I have started to notice a slight slowdown. I battled trainers as usual, but I also went to the Sky Pillar on Sapphire to see how it was to train there. I found that it wasn't a large difference compared to battling trainers, which is positive. Though I think I'll stick to battling trainers because I find it more efficient. Will continue tomorrow, I'm ahead of my schedule so far and I hope that it will stay that way until I'm done.

Ruby Team:
    - level 55
    Sapphire Team:
    - level 55

I bought some items at the Poke Mart and I wandered around town some more afterwards and I talked to several NPCs. I obtained a Quick Claw from the man inside the Trainer's School and then I headed over to the Rustboro City Gym after I finished doing all the other little tasks around town. I battled against the two Gym trainers inside, and then I challenged Roxanne to a Gym battle. She sent out her Geodude first and I used my Wingull against it. Wingull attacked it with Water Gun, but Geodude survived and it used Defense Curl. I switched to my newly-captured Shroomish and I beat Geodude with Bullet Seed. Roxanne sent out her Nosepass after that and I used Combusken against it and I defeated it.

I got my Flutes all right. I managed to level up Zigzagoon from L3 to L22, evolving him into Linoone in that ash-collecting process as well. I debated for a bit whether to keep raising him and have Linoone as another team member, but decided against it.

I went to Fallarbor and got Dig TM and a hidden Nugget. I also used up 2 Heart Scales to re-teach Gorebyss Water Pulse and Confusion. Then, I went on to the Fiery Path I think? and got a Lotad Doll from Lanette. Progressing on, met Team Magma and Aqua inside the Meteorite Cave, chased them to the volcano part and fought Maxie.

Dat Zubat. >.> Gave my Lileep some trouble with Poison and Confusion. I had to use Super Potion to get Lileep back to health before defeating it. I retrieved the Meteorite and bought a bunch of Lava Cookies. Yay! Now I can sell all the status-healing items and Full Heals I have in my bag. Jumped down the ledges and met a bunch of trainers plus one Magma Grunt (what is he doing here? o.o), and made it to Lavaridge where an old lady gave me an Egg. After doing all the necessary stuff in town, I challenged Flannery.

After I got the Stone Badge and Rock Tomb TM from Roxanne, I left the Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart afterwards and then I headed north. I was supposed to help get the missing Wingull that belonged to Mr. Briney back, so I headed over to Route 116. I captured a wild Nincada and a wild Skitty in the tall grass and then I started to battle against the trainers in the area. I reached a house soon after that and then I found the entrance to Rusturf Tunnel. I found a Team Magma grunt who had Pecko and I battled against him. I got Pecko back after that battle and then I captured a wild Whismur before leaving the cave. I returned to Rustboro City after that.

Had my Poochyena (PYenz) "die" in my Emerald Nuzlocke... my first Nuzlocke failed. xD

Well, I am now just going to continue in the regular Emerald story-line--wanting to understand EV training more, and how to train my pokemon well.

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

I healed my Pokemon at the Rustboro City Pokemon Center and now I had to deliver a Letter to Steven Stone on Dewford Island, so I bought items at the Poke Mart and then I set off to Route 104. I headed all the way south until I passed the Petalburg Woods and I arrived at the sea. I talked to Mr. Briney at his cottage and he agreed to take me to Dewford Town. We set sail and we arrived in Dewford Town quickly. I visited the Dewford Town Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon at the PC. I then headed outside and I talked to all the NPCs. Once that was done I went north and I battled some of the trainers near the shore. I then entered Granite Cave and obtained the Flash HM from a man inside and then saved.

I got the badge from Flannery, so I can start training my Gorebyss and Lileep again. Until they get to L50, that is. But there's a long way to go so yeay. I got the Go Goggles from May and went to the desert. I retrieved the Claw Fossil from the Mirage Tower and cleared up all the trainers in the desert. That one Sandshrew was particularly annoying >.> Sand Attack plus Sand Veil is NOT fun at all. Thankfully Lileep is part Rock so he doesn't mind the sandstorm. Ah well.

I healed up a bit, then trained Lileep and Gorebyss to L37 and L36 respectively. Then I went back to Petalburg to challenge... Dad.

Hi Dad!

Dat Spinda. It had Focus Punch >.>
    Anyway. I beat Norman and Wally's dad dragged me out of the gym to give me Surf. Yay~ I also went back home to visit Mom, and she gave me an Amulet Coin, which is now sticking on to Gorebyss. I decided to clear up the sea routes to Dewford and Slateport, and the Abandoned Ship as well. I got the Ice Beam TM, which I taught to Gorebyss. Then I looked at the PokeNav Match Call to fight all the trainers who are looking for a rematch. After all done, I continued on my journey for the 6th Badge, which was when I decided to keep a Castform as the 4th (and final) team member.

I caught a wild Zubat and Abra inside Granite Cave and I headed deeper into the cavern and battled a wild Mawile. I battled more wild Pokemon as I made my way around the cave and soon I taught Flash to my newly-captured Abra, so I was able to see where I was going more clearly. I eventually found Steven and I delivered his dad's Letter. He gave me a TM for my troubles and then I headed out again. I healed my Pokemon at the Dewford Town Pokemon Center and then I went to the Dewford Town Gym to challenge Brawly. I battled against the Gym trainers inside the Gym and then I had to leave to heal my Pokemon again. I headed out to Granite Cave again to train some more before I challenged Brawly.

Continued training today as well. The training is still going strong, and I managed to get in another 5 levels, bringing everything to level 60. Along the way, Blaziken learned Sky Uppercut, which completes its moveset. Getting everyone to level 60 means that the second phase of the training is now finished, and it is time for the second test. Which will be the first thing I do tomorrow.

Ruby Team:
    - level 60
    Sapphire Team:
    - level 60

I returned to the Dewford Gym and I went to Brawly's location and challenged him. He sent out his Machop first, but I was ready to counter that with my Taillow. I had it use Wing Attack on Machop and that was enough to beat it. Brawly sent out his Makuhita afterwards and I used Taillow against it as well. It defeated Taillow with Arm Thrust, so I had to use Abra. I sent out my Combusken afterwards and I defeated it with Ember. I obtained the Knuckle Badge and the Bulk Up TM from Brawly and then I left the Dewford Town Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the PC and then I talked to Mr. Briney. He agreed to take me to Slateport City next and I saved the game once we arrived at the beach area just south of the city.

I flew back to Slateport and headed to the ferry terminal building. Once there, I showed my ticket and boarded the S.S. Tidal ferry. I went to one of the windows and watched the ship sail through the fast currents located between Slateport and Pacifidlog, which is something I just recently learned you could do. After that, I fought all the trainers on board by visiting all the cabins and then going to the lower floor. Also, I obtained the Snatch TM and some Leftovers while on the ship.

Eventually, I ended up in Lilycove. I then sailed to the Battle Tower.

So I arrived south of Slateport City and I battled against the Tubers in the area. Once I had defeated them, I entered the beach house and I battled more trainers. I won some Soda Pop afterwards and then I arrived in Slateport City. I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon, then I bought some items at the Poke Mart afterwards and visited the Pokemon Contest hall and the Pokemon Fan Club. I went to the Slateport City Market and then I visited Stern's Shipyard. I then headed over to the Oceanic Museum and I saw that there were many Team Magma grunts waiting outside. I managed to enter and I made my way to the upper floor while battling Team Magma grunts there and then Team Magma fled.

Page 135 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast