Page 139 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3627

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Continued training my team. I was fortunately able to get quite a few trainer rematches today, which really helped my Pokemon grow in levels. I only had to do one more run through the Elite Four to finish my training. In the end, I got every member of my team to level 61. After that was all done, I purchased some more healing items and Ultra Balls at a mart. Then, I flew back to Pacifidlog Town. Now, I'm about to Surf over to the Sky Pillar.

I healed at the Rustboro City PC and I bought some items at the Poke Mart. I wandered around town afterwards and I talked to several NPCs. I obtained a Quick Claw from the man in the Trainer's School and then I headed over to the Rustboro City Gym after I finished doing all the other little tasks around town. I battled against the two Gym trainers inside, then I challenged Roxanne to a Gym battle. She sent out her Geodude first and I used my Wingull against it. Wingull attacked it with Water Gun, but Geodude survived and it used Defense Curl. I switched to my Shroomish and I beat Geodude with Bullet Seed. Roxanne sent out her Nosepass afterwards and I used Treecko against it. I defeated it easily with Absorb.

Began Surfing over to the island with the Sky Pillar. I reached it quickly and then went inside the tower. There were several floors to the pillar, with some of them having cracks in the floor. I had to ride over the cracks really fast on my Mach Bike in order to avoid falling down. Surprisingly, I only screwed up a couple times and was able to get passed that part fairly easily. Soon, I was at the top of the Sky Pillar.

I walked up to Rayquaza and saved before starting to fight it. It was a good thing I saved, since I had to reset like three or four times. Game loved giving me unnecessary Critical Hits. >_>
    Anyway, Rayquaza was annoying to weaken because it had Rest and spammed Fly a lot. I just threw Ultra Balls even when its health was in the green. Fortunately, I did not have to use too many balls before successfully catching it.

I won the Stone Badge and Rock Tomb TM at the Rustboro City Gym, then left the Gym and I healed my injured Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I bought items at the Poke Mart again and then I headed north. I was supposed to help get back the missing Wingull that belonged to Mr. Briney, so I headed over to Route 116. I captured a Nincada and a Skitty too in the tall grass there and then I started to battle against the trainers in the area. I reached a house soon after and then I found the entrance to Rusturf Tunnel. I found a Team Magma grunt who had Pecko and I battled against him. I got Pecko back and then I captured a wild Whismur before leaving Rusturf Tunnel. I headed back to Rustboro City after that.

I made my way down the Sky Pillar and then headed back to Pacifidlog. I healed and put my low level HM slave Tropius in the front of my party. I decided to search for Latias since it was the only legendary I hadn't caught yet during this playthrough. So, I flew to Slateport, used a repel, then started looking around in the grass on Route 110. I alternated between looking in the grass and leaving and re-entering the route until I encountered Latias. Once the battle against Latias started, I chucked a Master Ball at it and caught it.
    With that done, I think I'm finished with my Sapphire file for the moment. Finishing the main story and then catching all the legends was really all I was planning to do on that game, at least for now.

After I defeated the Team Magma grunt inside Rusturf Tunnel and got the Letter to deliver to Steven Stone on Dewford Island from Mr. Stone, I bought items at the local Poke Mart and then I set off to Route 104. I headed all the way south until I passed the Petalburg Woods and I arrived at the coast. I talked to Mr. Briney inside his cottage and he agreed to take me to Dewford Town. We set sail and we arrived in Dewford Town quickly. I visited the Dewford Town Pokemon Center right away and I swapped Pokemon at the PC. I then headed out and I talked to people. Once that was done, I went north and I battled the trainers by the shore. I then entered Granite Cave and obtained the Flash HM from a man inside.

I started Pokémon Sapphire. I chose Treeko and defeated May in my initial battle. Treeko is now level 6.
    Currently Playing: Pokémon Y

I arrived at the Dewford Town Gym and I began to challenge its Gym trainers. I battled the first trainer and I had a tough time against his Fighting-type Pokemon. I tried using Shroomish for the most part, but things still weren't easy. I managed to beat him and move on to the next Gym trainer, but that battle was also difficult. I decided to leave the Gym for now and heal at the local Pokemon Center. I then went off to Granite Cave to train my team. I captured an Abra while in the cave and I trained that as well, since I needed something that would be useful against Fighting-type Pokemon. I wandered around Granite Cave for a while and I saved as I left to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center again.

Restarted Emerald this morning...Soft reseted for a good natured starter, settled for an Impish Mudkip, nicknamed him Neptune. Went to route 103 to battle my rivaland his Treecko.I won and then went back to the lab to get the pokedex and 5 pokeballs. Received the rutnning shoes and went to route 101 to catch my first pokemon...saved before going to the tall grass...decided to catch the first thing i see and to soft reset if it's not a beneficial nature for the specie...found a female Poochyena caught her and nicknamed her Hecate...(luckily this one had a hasty nature)...
    Decided to go to route 103 but didn't find any interesting pokemon...
    Went then to route 102 where after some time I caught a Modest Seedot and an Impish Zigzagoon...Now I am searching for a good nature Lotad and Ralts...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

After finishing stuff on Dewford Island, I talked to Mr. Briney and we set sail again. We arrived in Slateport City and I battled against the trainers on the beach. I also obtained some Soda Pops at the beach house and then I left to the local Pokemon Center. I healed there and swapped Pokemon at the PC, then I walked outside to explore some more. I stopped by the Pokemon Fan Club, the Pokemon Contest Hall and Stern's Shipyard. After collecting items and information, I headed for the Oceanic Museum where Team Magma had taken over. I entered and I started battling Team Magma grunts as I made my way in. I solved the issue there and I managed to give Capt. Stern the Devon Goods. I saved before leaving.

I am in Rustboro preparing for the Gym battle...i had already beaten the hym trainers but since my battery was low the GBA SP switched off...so I'm going to redo it once it is recharged....I'll probably have to level grind because my team is level10-11...except my starter who will be level 12...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I healed at the Slateport City PC and I walked to the next route since I had done everything in Slateport City. I managed to captured a wild Electrike and Plusle on the route between Slateport City and Mauville City and I decided to add Electrike to my team. I headed north and I battled against various trainers. I leveled up my Pokemon that way and then I stopped by the Trick House. I talked to the man there and then I headed east since I had to walk all the way to Mauville City next. I battled some trainers there and then I met up with my rival. We had a quick rival battle there and then I got to Mauville City about 10 minutes later after having trained in the tall grass. I saved before going to the nearby Pokemon Center.

Did a few things on Emerald today because I needed to transfer some stuff to my SoulSilver. First, I needed a Bold-Natured Pokemon with the Synchronize Ability, so I bred one of my Gardevoir and Ditto. Got a couple Ralts with that Ability and Nature very easily. Then, I went to the Battle Tower to clone a few more Pokemon and some items to send over. When I was done with all that, I Pal Parked six Pokemon and items to SoulSilver.
    Also, after that I used some of my Rare Candy stash to level up a couple Pokemon.

I arrived at the Mauville City Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I then finished up and walked to the Poke Mart to shop for items that I would be needing for the next part of my journey through Hoenn. I stopped in front of the Mauville City Gym and I saw Wally there with his father. Wally challenged me to a Pokemon battle with his Ralts and after I won, he left. I healed once more at the local Pokemon Center and then I roamed around Mauville City. I got the Rock Smash HM and then I went to the Game Corner. I returned to the Mauville City Gym and I entered it. I battled three of the Gym trainers inside there and then I saved as I headed out to train some more for the Gym match against Leader Wattson.

Yesterday I did some training outside of Rustboro. My Treeko is now lvl 11as is my Wingull.

I returned to the Mauville Gym and I beat the last Gym trainers. I got to Wattson's location after solving the Gym puzzle and I challenged him to a battle. He used Magnemite against me, but I had Aron ready for that. I don't know how I did it, but I beat his Magnemite without much of a challenge. Wattson then used Voltorb against me and I swapped out to my Linoone. I managed to defeat Voltorb by weakening its Electric-type moves with Mud Sport and then I swapped out to my Kadabra when Wattson used his Magneton. That battle was super tough, but I switched to Shroomish and I won the battle. I obtained the Dynamo Badge from Wattson and the TM containing Shock Wave. I saved before leaving the Gym.

I have been playing Sapphire version for a few hours so far today (slow workday).
    I caught a Slakoth and traded it to the child in Rustboro for a Makuhita. I added Zigzagoon to my team (because it is normal type and can learn cut). My team now is:
    Treeko lvl 14
    Wingull lvl 14
    Makuhita lvl 13
    Zigzagoon lvl 13

Once my Pokemon get to level 15 I will challenge Roxanne at the Rustboro gym. Getting Makuhita to lvl 15 might be a tad difficult because he doesn't follow my orders anymore.

So after a few years I decided to search for Latias. Finally found her.

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)
    Pokemon in my safari; Slugma, Braixen and Growlithe

I returned to the Pokemon Center in Mauville City after I defeated Wattson. I had all of my Pokemon healed there and then I went over to the Bike Shop to pick up a Bicycle there. I got an Mach Bike and then I headed west towards Verdanturf Town. I got to Route 117 between Verdanturf Town and Mauville City and I visited the Pokemon Day Care. I left my Linoone there to level up and I started to battle the various trainers along the path there. I managed to beat half of them, but then I had to return to Mauville City to heal my team. I got that taken care of and I returned to the route between Mauville City and Verdanturf. I managed to defeat the other trainers finally and I saved once I got to Verdanturf Town.

We still doing this? Mmkay.

Just beat Archie, Maxie's just given him a severe talking-to, and Steven's flown in majestically to tell me the world's stuffed if I don't do something. Way to shift the responsibility, STEVE.

My oh-so-not-so-perfect teams:

BLUE (IP):
    CRYSTAL (IP):
    EMERALD (COMPLETE!):
    WHITE 2 (IP):
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE:

I visited the Verdanturf Town PC and I healed my Pokemon. After swapping Pokemon too, I went to the local Pokemon Contest hall. I visited that and received the Contest Pass there, then I returned outside and I bought some stuff at the Poke Mart. I spent some time finishing off the tasks at Rusturf Tunnel and then I left Verdanturf Town when everything was finished. I headed back to Mauville City and I headed north once I arrived there. I eventually reached the Winstrate Family's house and I challenged them to battles in order to level up my Pokemon. I barely defeated them and I had to heal my Pokemon again once the battles were over. I saved the game shortly after leaving the Mauville City Pokemon Center.

I recently defeated Team Aqua on Mt. Pyre now I'm grinding the rest of my team to level 40 before I go to fight Team Magma at their hideout.

Swampert(Roids) 40
    Lombre(Tequila) 40
    Swellow(Skyler) 40
    Vulpix(Kindle) 36
    Heracross(No nickname yet) 34

So I walked north from Mauville City after I finished healing my Pokemon and used Rock Smash when I found a few boulders blocking my path, then I battled trainers along the way. I couldn't yet access the desert part of Hoenn at the moment, so I had to find some other way to get around that. I headed for Mt. Chimney and I battled some more trainers at the base. I had to heal again before I went through the Fiery Path and when I got there, I went straight towards the northern exit and I managed to capture a Torkoal as I explored the cave. I came out of the cave eventually and I met some more trainers that I had to battle against. Once that was done, I healed my Pokemon at a rest house and saved again.

Accidently lost all my games so I bought one copy of every game and deciding to go through with each starter and a different team each time and complete the game then just leave it so every game is completed. Obviously this works for Ruby/sapphire/Emerald well because three games= 3 different starters but for pretty much every other game I have to buy an extra copy of one of the versions. Anyways heres what I have been doing.

Ruby: I just started the game and chose Torchic. I already have my teams planned out but I decided to cut one of the pokemon from my ruby team so now it's open for anyone. I have been and will continue to train a whole range of pokemon until I find one I like. Anyways I trained up my Torchic to evolve into a Combusken before the first gym while also training a Slakoth to level 14 as he is the second member of the team. Pretty frustrating the train but it makes the game longer so it's not all that bad. I ended up taking on Roxane and dominating her with double kicks and saved the game. Next journey will involve Slakoth turning into Vigaroth and making it slateport to continue some training.

Sapphire: Haven't started but will start off with Mudkip.

Emerald: I started this game a while back and have collected all the badges and managed to make it through to the end of victory road. My team is incomplete with me still needing to train up my Bagon to get a Salamance (oh the fun in training that, sigh) and severely underleveled with Sceptile being my strongest at 48, with Absol being level 42, Torkoal level 40, Lairon level 39, Lombre level 41 and Bagon only 25. Looking to get everyone to the 52 mark with the exception of Bagon.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

After healing my injured Pokemon at the strange lady's rest house north of Mauville City, I continued on my way towards Fallarbor Town. I battled some trainers along the route and then I got to the portion of the Hoenn region with volcanic ash. I traveled around the area and I encountered various Pokemon along the way. I captured a wild Sandshrew that was in the area and then I got lucky and captured a wild Skarmory. I then battled some trainers that were there. I got to the house there where they made items out of ash and I obtained the Soot Sack to collect the ash outside. I ran around doing that and then I battled another trainer. I finally arrived in Fallarbor Town and I saved at the Pokemon Center there.

Page 139 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast