Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I beat May and headed back to Littleroot town where I received my Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs. I then continued my journey to Petalburg city and on the way I ran into a wild lvl 4 Poocheyana so I captured it and named him Greyhound. That's all I did.

So next after healing my Pokemon at the Fallarbor Town Pokemon Center, sashayed out to the local Poke Mart to buy some Super Potions and other items. I finished doing that and then I went to the Pokemon Contest hall to compete in a Super Rank Pokemon Contest just for fun's sake. I ended up winning that after using some PokeBlocks to make my Hariyama's Contests stats increase and I headed out again. I went west until I arrived at a route and I battled some trainers in the area. I picked up a Roar TM from a guy there and then I captured Pokemon in the tall grass as I headed south towards Meteor Falls. I visited Lanette's house and picked berries outside and I saved before battling more trainers.

Today I caught a Geodude, Zubat, and Abra outside of Dewford. I am trying to pick my team right now. This is only my 3rd time getting here in Hoenn.
    Currently Playing: Pokémon Y

I battled many trainers between Fallarbor Town and Meteor Falls and then I set off up towards the mountains and I entered the cavern there at Meteor Falls. I saw Team Magma grunts inside there and then they left the cave before I got to battle them. I headed for the exit after I captured a wild Solrock and I managed to get back to Fallarbor Town. I went all the way back the way I had come and I eventually reached the base of Mt. Chimney. I was finally able to use the cable car there and I headed for the summit of Mt. Chimney. Once I got to the summit, I noticed that Team Aqua and Team Magma were battling. I had to battle against Team Magma grunts while I was there and I saved before heading to the crater.

Caught a slakoth in the forest next to petalburg city. Needed a Slakoth to bring to my pokemon X game.

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)
    Pokemon in my safari; Slugma, Braixen and Growlithe

I got to the bottom of the Jagged Pass after beating Maxie at Mt. Chimney's summit. I soon arrived in Lavaridge Town and I went to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team there before doing anything else. I then left the Pokemon Center and explored the town a little more. I bought some herbal medicine at a shop there and then I bought some other items at the Poke Mart since I was getting ready to head to the Lavaridge Gym. I got there and I battled the first two Gym trainers inside. I had a challenging time against them, but I still managed to proceed after those battles. I got on the hot sand and I made it around the Gym, using mostly Manectric and Swellow to battle. I saved halfway through the Gym.

Went to route 123 to get Giga Drain so I could learn that to Natu and breed a zubat with giga drain. After that I migrated my pokemon to SoulSilver, then to Black2 and after that to X.

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)
    Pokemon in my safari; Slugma, Braixen and Growlithe

After snatching the Heat Badge from Flannery, I headed to the local PC to heal my Pokemon. I also swapped Pokemon and then I headed back outside. I talked to a lady next to the Pokemon Center and she gave me a Pokemon Egg. I decided to carry that with me and then I headed east towards the desert portion of Route 111. I got there and then my rival arrived and they gave me the Go-Goggles so that I could wander around in the desert without getting sand in my eyes. With those in my possession, I entered the desert and I captured a wild Cacnea and a Sandshrew. I then trained by battling the various trainers around the desert route. I managed to level up my Pokemon and I saved on Route 111.

Went back to Emerald today. I have decided to try and complete the Battle Frontier once and for all. Not sure if I will be able to do it, or if so, how long it will take. My dream scenario would be to complete it before OR/AS and before I hit the maximum time on the game clock, though it feels unlikely that either of that will happen. But I will give it a try, I have no pressure this time around as there are no other future things to keep it from happening. What I need to to is to get my two final Gold Symbols, which are from the Battle Tower and the Battle Factory. I have decided to start with the Tower and save the worst for the last, and I also believe I have a slightly better chance at actually making it in the Tower. Went to the Battle Tower and entered with the same team I used to win in R/S earlier, consisting of Salamence, Starmie and Snorlax. I had a win streak of 7 since earlier, and I won 21 more battles which puts me at 28. Going to continue tomorrow and see how far I'll get.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 25th August 2014 at 11:52 PM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I visited Vendanturf Town next and I walked into Rusturf Tunnel since I wanted to take a shortcut to Rustboro City. I arrived at Route 116 and I headed west until I arrived in Rustboro City. I bought items at the local Poke Mart, then I walked south until I arrived at the Petalburg Woods. I passed though there and arrived in Petalburg City. After healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I headed into the Gym. I had to pass through several rooms while battling the Gym trainers inside and each Gym trainer focused on a particular stat. I eventually reached my dad's room at the back of the Gym, but I wasn't quite ready to battle him yet, so I went out and I decided to train my Pokemon. I re-battled trainers and saved.

Continued in the Battle Tower. I won two more rounds but ended up losing in Battle #44. My opponent started with a Snorlax which is a horrible Pokemon to lead with from a player perspective, but pretty terrifying when the opponent leads with it. Even worse, it was the traditional Curselax which is a nightmare to face, but amazing to use. It defeated my Salamence and while I could defeat it with my own Snorlax afterwards, both it and Starmie fell to the Granbull my opponent sent out next. I might have been able to win if I had done things differently, like setting up a Curse or two with my own Snorlax before defeating the opponents, or if I had used Starmie to defeat it instead of Snorlax. But it's too late now. Will make another try, but I am planning to take it very easy from here on so I will not update daily anymore.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I returned to the Petalburg Gym and after talking to my dad in the final room, we began to battle. He sent out his Vigoroth first and I used Manectric against it. I attacked it with Shock Wave attacks and Vigoroth fainted. I had to swap out to Pelipper afterwards in order to handle Norman's first Slaking. Even with Pelipper's barrage of attacks, I wasn't able to get very far. I used Manectric again to paralyze Slaking and I took it down with a critical hit Shock Wave attack. I then had to use Sceptile against Norman's second Slaking and even though that battle was even more tough, I managed to use Leaf Blade to win the match. I received the Balance Badge as well as the Facade TM from Norman and I saved before leaving.

I'm finally able to beat the elite four in Emerald without much trouble. My team which consist of are all lvl 74. I guess now I can move on to completing the pokedex or going to the battle frontier. I'm pretty sure there is a sudowoodo I still need to catch.
    Last edited by Mrs; 27th August 2014 at 3:49 PM.

I left the Petalburg City Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the PC. My Egg then hatched into Wynaut, which I stored. Afterwards, I picked up the Surf HM at Wally's house there in Petalburg City and I taught that to my Pelipper. I then set sail for Dewford Town and I battled various Swimmers along the way. I mostly used Swellow and Manetric against the trainers since I was trying to level those up some more, but I often switched to my Linoone and Sceptile when things looked tough. I continued training until I reached Dewford Town. I changed the Trendy Saying at the Dewford Hall and then I left town after healing once more. I started Surfing again and I saved when I reached the Abandoned Ship on Route 108.

Finally caught a feebas after searching for hours this past week. Really excited to finally get a milotic and definitely going to breed it nonstop ! Afterward I went to the safari zone to find me a houndour and a shuckle. Still looking for the shuckle, but luckily the houndour wasn't too much trouble.
    Last edited by Mrs; 28th August 2014 at 12:18 AM.

I entered the Abandoned Ship and I battled trainers, then I walked into the abandoned rooms there. I eventually went down a staircase and picked up items. I eventually left the ship after having trained there a bit and I Surfed east towards Slateport City once again. I battled Swimmers along the way and I healed at the Slateport City Pokemon Center when I arrived. I then headed north to Mauville City via Cycling Road and then I Surfed east towards the route there. I battled some more trainers as I made my way north towards Route 119, but I changed my mind at the last second and decided to stop by the Berry Master's house on Route 123. I got berries from there and then I saved before going to Route 119.

Spent some time at the Battle Frontier on my Emerald last night. I plan on breeding for some Pokemon to use for a playthrough of another game soon, so I need more BP for the move tutor. Anyway, I got my Starmie, Heracross, and Metagross out of the PC and went over to the Battle Arena. I resumed my 28 win streak on open level and soon made it to 35. I won a few more battles after that, but then pretty much got destroyed by a Manectric lead on battle 39.

After that loss, I switched over to the Battle Pike. I continued with my already active streak there for several runs until getting swept by a Snorlax. That was okay with me since it allowed me to start over and beat Lucy at the silver symbol fight and earn lots of BP as a result. I still need to get about 21 more BP, so I'll try to do that tomorrow.

I finally found a shuckle in the safari zone and my houndour is now a houndoom! The feebas I caught earlier has already given me 3 eggs at the day care. I traded them to my friends for some kanto pokemon. Now I'm headed to the battle frontier with my new Houndoom.

So I wandered north towards Route 119 after I finished with everything else at Route 123. I got to the tall grass, but I couldn't ride my Bike since the grass was so thick, so I had to walk around on foot. I battled the trainers inside of the Mimic Circle, and I leveled up my own Pokemon as well. I battled some wild Pokemon and I was lucky enough to encounter a wild Tropius there. I captured it for my Dex and then I continued north towards Fortree City. I battled various trainers and then after a while, I got to the Weather Institute. I entered, but there were Team Magma grunts inside, so I had to battle my way through that building. I managed to defeat all the Magma grunts and I saved before leaving to Fortree City.

Continued with earning BP on Emerald. I returned to the Battle Arena since I still had an ongoing level 50 streak there and entered with Gengar, Metagross, and Blissey/Latios. The battles I had there were...interesting, to say the least. Don't know why, but for several battles in a row my opponents were insanely stupid and kept trying to hit Gengar with Normal and Fighting moves. Dig also came up a lot.

But the most bizarre thing that happened today was when this one trainer sent out...a shiny Flygon. O__o
    Now, I encountered a wild shiny in the Battle Frontier several months ago, but I've never seen a BF trainer use one!

Okay, anyway I kept battling until losing when I got Horn Drilled by a Rhydon (on the 7th fight of that set too, ugh). I still need quite a bit more BP, so I think I might just reset my Pike streak and collect some easy points at the silver fight again.

After getting a Castform at the Weather Institute, I went back outside. I walked east through the rain, but then my rival appeared and I had to battle against them. I was able to finish things off really quickly since I was in a rush to arrive in Fortree City and I finally got there shortly after battling. I healed at the Pokemon Center and then I headed to the Poke Mart to stock up on supplies. I then wandered around Fortree City. I visited the treehouses and I bought some Secret Base furniture at one of the shops there. I also received the Hidden Power TM from some old lady in a treehouse and then I proceeded to the Fortree City Gym. I couldn't access it yet, so I had to go to Route 120 next. I saved as I arrived.

Not too long ago, I went back over to the Battle Pike. I reset my streak and then swapped out the Pokemon in my party for my Starmie, Heracross, and Blissey. I then did two runs of the Pike and earned a dozen BP. I got trolled on the second runthrough with lots of status conditions, but fortunately that didn't really hold me back from winning the Lucy fight. After that, I still needed more BP, so I reset my streak again and played until beating Lucy again.

I now have enough BP to afford the move tutor I'll need later. Next time, I'll start breeding for some Pokemon.

I walked to Route 120 and I slayed a couple of trainers near the entrance of the route and then I walked into the tall grass nearby and I encountered a wild Absol. I captured it for my collection and then I headed towards the bridge that was just south of there after beating a Bird Keeper. I met Steven Stone and he used something to make a Kecleon completely visible again. After I had received the Devon Scope from Steven and battled the wild Kecleon, I left to the Fortree City Pokemon Center where I swapped Pokemon and healed my team. Then I went to the Fortree City Gym once more. I battled the Kecleon that was blocking the path there and then I entered the Gym. I saved after battling the first Gym trainer.

Began breeding for a team of Pokemon. I flew to Mauville and used the PC there to add one of my Ditto and my Mr. Mime (which took me forever to find) to my party. Then, I went over to the Day-Care and deposited the two of them. I quickly filled my party up with eggs and hatched them all. Unfortunately for me, none of the Mr. Mime I hatched inherited my Ditto's Nature. But, the IV man at the Battle Frontier told me that one of the offspring had pretty high IVs, so I swapped my Mr. Mime out for that one at the Day-Care. On my next batch of eggs, I obtained a Mr. Mime with the right Nature and good IVs as well.

I will definitely go with that Mr. Mime. Will breed for more Pokemon later.

So I challenged Gym Leader Winona and she first sent out her Swellow. I slayed it easily with Manectric's Shock Wave attack and I switched to Sceptile when Winona used her Pelipper. I was a little cautious that Pelipper would use a Flying-type move, but Sceptile defeated Pelipper with a single Leaf Blade. I sent out my Torkoal against Winona's Skarmory and I took it down with a super effective Overheat attack. Altaria was Winona's last Pokemon, but I didn't have any Pokemon with Ice-type attacks, so I had to resort to Linoone and then Manectric as well. I finally beat Altaria and I defeated Gym Leader Winona. I got the Feather Badge from her as well as the Aerial Ace TM. I saved the game outside of the Gym.

Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast