Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Just finished breeding for the second Pokemon I need, a Bulbasaur. I swapped out the Pokemon I had in the Day-Care for my Venusaur and a different Natured Ditto. I then collected quite a few eggs and hatched them all, which ended up being pretty boring as it took a little longer than I thought. About half the Bulbasaur I hatched had the right Nature, so I checked them with the IV man. None of them had spectacular IVs by any means, but I decided to go with one that had outstanding Special Defense since I didn't feel like hatching any more Bulbasaur.

I left the Fortree City Gym and healed my Pokemon. I also purchased various items for the next part of the journey and I headed to one of the treehouses to shop for some more Secret Base stuff. I then left town and I entered Route 120. I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass and then I continued south until I met some trainers who were in the puddles. I battled against them and then I got to another area where there was an invisble Kecleon blocking the path. I used the Devon Scope to make it visible and after defeating it, I continued south. I battled another trainer and I also collected a Berry from a girl. I picked some nearby Berries as well and then I saved shortly before reaching the pier to Mt. Pyre.

Instead of going to the battle tower I decided to change it up and head over to the battle factory. I never realized how much fun it was to rent pokemon. Some of them are quite strong and it gives me further ideas of better combos and strategies. I lost around the 18th match so I went to catch the sudowoodo that I forgot about.

I saw Team Aqua grunts on the pier that led to Mt. Pyre. I then Surfed towards Mt. Pyre and I started to climb the inner portion of the burial mountain since I wanted my Pokemon to gain some more battle experience. I found some items along the way and once all of the trainers within Mt. Pyre were defeated, I headed outside towards the summit. I captured a wild Meditate and a Vulpix in the tall grass and then I battled some Team Aqua grunts at the mountain's summit. I eventually met up with Archie and he took one of the Orbs with him, leaving me with the other. I headed out again and I Surfed south to Route 123 below Mt. Pyre. I battled and trained there for a while and then I saved at the Berry Master's house.

Continued breeding Pokemon today. The third Pokemon I bred for was a Tyrogue, which I plan on evolving into a Hitmonlee. The first set of Tyrogue I hatched had pretty garbage IVs, which I was pretty much expecting since I remember having a tough time getting a good IVed Tyrogue last time I bred for one (my Hitmons just aren't that good it seems). Anyway, I hatched another batch, got one with the right Nature and not as bad IVs, kept it.

Now, I'm currently breeding Omanyte. I finished hatching one batch already, and got some Omanyte with the right Nature and pretty good IVs. Unfortunately, they all had the wrong Ability.
    ...And now, out of the eggs I've hatched on my second batch, the only one with the correct Ability has a bad Nature. why this.

I flew back to Fortree City next and I wandered south from Route 120 until I reached Route 121 again. I entered the Safari Zone building and I captured some Pokemon including Wobbuffet, Pikachu, Girafarig and Phanpy while I was there. I added the Phanpy to my team and I headed off to battle the other trainers around Route 121. Once all of them had been defeated, I trained in the tall grass and then I arrived in Lilycove City. I healed at the local Pokemon Center and then I wandered around, talking to various NPCs. I visited the Fan Club, then the art museum and I finally reached the Lilycove City Department Store. I saw my rival standing by the entrance, but I saved before challenging them to another battle.

I dumped my reject Omanyte in the PC 'cause I didn't feel like releasing them right now. Then, I returned to Mauville and went out to the Day-Care to pick up some more eggs to hatch. Egg production was suddenly very slow this time, so it took me a while to fill my party up. I eventually hatched several more Omanyte and then began checking their stats and other stuff. A few of them had the Nature/Ability combo I was going for, but then I found out that their IVs were just too bad for me.

Decided to stop breeding for the day after that. I really don't feel like hatching more Omanyte right now. :/

I battled my good sis May in front of the Lilycove City Department Store. I was able to slay her team easily and once I defeated May, she left and I was finally able to enter the Department Store to purchase stuff. I wandered around and then I played the lottery at the lobby before leaving the store. I headed to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon and then I headed east towards the shore. I Surfed towards Team Aqua's Hideout and I entered it. I was supposed to be looking around for Archie, but I had to battle several Team Aqua grunts in the process. I eventually reached the warp panels and I warped around the base. I arrived at the room with the Master Ball and I saved the game shortly after getting it.

Picked up a few more Omanyte eggs today. This time, I actually got pretty lucky with what I hatched! My first egg hatched into an Omanyte with the Nature and Ability I wanted. Then at the Battle a Frontier, the IV man told me that its IVs were pretty great and that it had flawless Special Defense! Really glad I finally got the Omanyte I was looking for.

Now, I'm moving on to hatching Pichu eggs.

I kept exploring Aqua Hideout and I spotted Aqua Admin Matt. I had to battle against the Admin and then I headed out to Lilycove City again once the submarine had left. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and then I set off with my newly-formed team consisting of Sceptile, Manectric, Swellow, Torkoal, Pelipper and Donphan. I headed off towards the coast of Lilycove City and with the Wailmer gone, I was able to Surf towards Mossdeep City. I saw some Swimmers along the way and I battled as many of them as possible until I reached the middle of Route 124. I Surfed and battled more trainers and wild Tentacool and then I entered the Treasure Hunter's house and I swapped Shards there and then saved.

Got my Raichu and another Ditto out of the PC and placed them in the Day-Care. I then started riding my bike around trying to get eggs, but it took me a while to fill my party up since my Pokemon didn't really like each other. But fortunately, the majority of the eggs I did manage to obtain hatched into Pichu with the Nature I wanted. I returned to the Battle Frontier to check their IVs...and found out that one of the Pichu had 3 perfect IVs, including Speed! This just might be my lucky day.

Now, I've bred for five Pokemon. Will breed for one more next.

After trading a Blue Shard for a Water Stone, I Surfed a bit east and I finally reached Mossdeep City. I went to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon really quickly and after having everyone healed, I went shopping at the nearby Poke Mart. I purchased some Dive Balls for later and then I went around to talk to various NPCs. I visited the Space Center and then I went to the Mossdeep City Gym. I entered and after being sent around the Gym a few times via the sliding tiles, I battled several Gym trainers and their Psychic-type Pokemon. I changed the direction of the sliding tiles as I went around the Gym and I eventually made it to Liza and Tate. Once I was at their location at the end of the Gym, I saved.

Started breeding for my final Pokemon, a Snorlax. At first, I was worried that it would take me a long time to breed the Snorlax I was aiming for, since I wanted to breed Curse onto it and I knew I'd have to get a female Snorlax first plus a compatible male Pokemon with Curse. But then, I found out that my (male) XD Snorlax already knew Curse, so I could just dump it in the Day-Care with Ditto. This really is a lucky day for me.

So, I got a few Snorlax eggs and hatched them all. One of the Snorlax had the right Nature, Ability, and a 31 HP IV too! I went with that one, meaning that I 'm done with breeding for now. I'll have to get around to EV training next.

So I finally challenged twins Liza and Tate to a battle. It was a double battle and naturally they sent out two Pokemon, Solrock and Lunatone. I used Manectric and Sceptile and I had Sceptile score a super effective Leaf Blade attack on Lunatone. Lunatone survived though and then Liza & Tate healed it before my Manectric was able to get in a good attack. I switched strategies and I started to use Pelipper instead of Manectric. After about a minute, Liza & Tate's Solrock fainted after getting hit with Pelipper's Steel Wing and then only Lunatone remained. I was lucky enough to score a critical hit Leaf Blade attack and I beat Liza & Tate's Lunatone with that. I got the Mind Badge and the Calm Mind TM and I saved.

Began EV training today. First, I stocked up on the vitamins I'll need, think I have enough of them now. Then, I got started on the EV training process by training Bulbasaur first since I thought it would be the easiest/quickest. I pumped some vitamins into it and then started looking for Pokemon to fight to get the remaining EVs it needed. Didn't take me that long to fill up the rest of its EVs fortunately. Once I was done, I obtained an Effort a Ribbon for Bulbasaur and then stored it in the PC again and saved.

I healed my Pokemon at the Mossdeep City Pokemon Center after snatching the Mind Badge and I headed out to sea again and I used Dive above a dark patch of water. I traveled around underwater for a while, just looking for the cavern entrance that would lead me to Team Aqua and Seafloor Cavern. I got there eventually and I resurfaced at the deepsea cave. I wandered around a bit until I met some Team Aqua grunts in there. I had to battle my way around the cavern, which was a lot harder to do without being able to heal my Pokemon at a PC. I had to settle for using Super Potions and other healing items, then I had to solve puzzles including one with currents and one with boulders. I saved afterwards.

Got around to EV training my Omanyte next. I used vitamins to boost three of its stats and then fought around fifty wild Pokemon to finish off the EVs it needed in two of those stats. After that, I still had to finish maxing out its Special Attack EVs. My Mr. Mime also needed max Sp. Attack, so I decided to train it alongside Omanyte and gave it some vitamins too. Then, I fought 152 more Pokemon, which took quite a while. When I was finally done, I got Omanyte its Effort Ribbon and then saved my progress again. Tomorrow, I'll finish getting the other half of Mr. Mime's EVs.

I had to slay several more Aqua grunts as I made my way around the Seafloor Cavern. I eventually reached the last cave and I walked towards the pool of water. The Legendary Kyogre was resting beneath the water and then Archie arrived and we battled. He sent out his Mightyena and I used my Torkoal against it. I managed to score a strong Overheat attack and Mightyena flopped afterwards. Archie sent out his Sharpedo once Mightyena was defeated and I used Sceptile's Leaf Blade attack to defeat it. I then had to face off against Archie's Crobat, but Manectric's Thunderbolt attack was more than enough for that. Once Archie lost, his Orb activated and Kyogre left Seafloor Cavern. I saved at the surface next.

Continued EV training on Emerald. I had to finish EV training Mr. Mime, who still needed to max out its Speed EVs. I also planned on investing maximum Speed EVs in my Tyrogue, so I gave it some vitamins and decided to Speed train it alongside Mr. Mime. So, I made sure each Pokemon had an Exp. Share and then headed to Altering Cave to slaughter some Zubat. Took a while, but I just finished killing enough Zubat and now Mr. Mime's training is done. I still need to get Attack EVs on Tyrogue, which I'll maybe get around to later tonight or tomorrow.

I spoke to my pal Steven about the heavy rain that was happening in Hoenn because of Kyogre and I flew to Mossdeep City to buy items at the Poke Mart. Once I had purchased all the necessary items there, I set off for Sootopolis City next. I had to Surf around the sea routes for a while until I spotted the white island that was Sootopolis City. I had to use Dive first since I couldn't access it from the air and then I resurfaced in the middle of the Sootopolis lake. I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, then I Surfed across the lake until I reached the side where Steven was. He told me that I had to stop Kyogre's tantrum inside the Cave of Origin, so I entered the cave. I saved before reaching Kyogre's area.

I remembered that I planned on giving Attack EVs to my Snorlax too, so I decided to train it with Tyrogue. But before I started my Attack training, I had to invest some EVs into a few of Snorlax's other stats. I used some of my vitamin stockpile on it as usual and then had to fight some wild Pokemon. I killed several Marill while Surfing on Route 111 to get Snorlax some HP EVs, which didn't take too long.

Now, I'm just about to start getting Attack EVs for Tyrogue and Snorlax.

I finally challenged the Legendary Kyogre to a battle. I tried to weaken it slowly with Linoone, but that was too slow and tedious. I switch tactics and used Sceptile's Leaf Blade attack. That move paid off eventually as Kyogre's HP dropped into the red zone, meaning that I would have an easier time capturing it. I tossed Timers Balls at it and it was captured in the 8th one. With Kyogre in my possession and the Hoenn weather crisis averted, I returned to the surface and I was allowed to access the Sootopolis City Gym. I didn't head there just yet though. I had to swap Pokemon at the PC as well as heal the ones that were injured while battling against Kyogre. Once that was done, I entered the Sootopolis Gym and saved.

Just finished getting my Tyrogue and Snorlax their Attack EVs. I started my Attack training by rematching a Black Belt trainer several times to get a few EVs out of the way. Then, I headed over to Mt. Pyre, where I killed a bunch of wild Shuppet in order to fill up the rest of my EVs. Tyrogue evolved into Hitmonlee part way through all those battles, which was good for me since it meant I didn't have to do any additional levelling up later. Anyway, Snorlax and Hitmonlee are now fully EV trained. I only have Pichu remaining, so hopefully I'll get it done soon.

I entered the Sootopolis City Gym and I started to walk on icy floors. I was able to cross the first icy floor without falling, but I forgot the pattern to the second one and I fell to the bottom where I had to battle Gym trainers. I was able to use Linoone and Manectric to counter their Water-type Pokemon, which gave them experience. I continued my way around the icy floors on the top level of the Gym and I reached Wallace's spot. I chickened out when I arrived there though and I purposely fell through the icy floors in order to battle against the Gym trainers for some more experience. I left to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center afterwards and I returned to the Sootopolis City Gym to finally challenge Wallace.

Earlier, I started EV training Pichu by using some more of my vitamins on it. Then, I took some time to stock up on vitamins since my supply has diminished by quite a lot over the past few days. After that was done, I began fighting some Pokemon to get Pichu additional EVs in its attacking stats. It evolved into Pikachu very quickly, after only gaining one level, which I was glad about.
    Anyway, right now I'm almost done EV training this Pikachu. Just need to get it some more Speed EVs, so I'm heading back to Altering Cave to do that.

Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145 LastLast