Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3623

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

So I challenged my hunty Gym Leader Wallace to a battle at the Sootopolis City Gym. He sent out his Luvdisc and I used Manectric against it. I beat Wallace's Luvdisc easily with a Shock Wave attack and I defeated Wallace's Seaking with Manectric's Shock Wave as well. I then used my Pelliper to fight against Wallace's Whiscash. A Wing Attack and Surf were enough to bring it down and then I swapped back to my Manectric when Wallace used Sealeo. I attacked Wallace's Sealeo with Shock Wave and beat it as well and then I attacked his Milotic with my Sceptile's Leaf Blade and I got the Rain Badge and Water Pulse TM from Wallace too. Wallace told me how the reach the Pokemon League and I saved before leaving.

Went to Altering Cave to beat up some more Zubat. My Pikachu was strong enough to take on all the wild Zubat on its own, so I put it in the first slot in my party and gave it the Macho Brace to speed things up. I quickly filled up the rest of my EVs and then headed back to Slateport to get an Effort Ribbon for Pikachu.

I'm now finished EV training all the Pokemon I bred recently, which is good since EV training is super annoying and tedious on this game. I'll get around to trading these Pokemon over to FRLG pretty soon. In the meantime, I spent some time teaching a few TM moves to several of the Pokemon, such as Sludge Bomb to Bulbasaur and Earthquake to Hitmonlee. Then, I returned to the Battle Frontier and spent most of my BP to tutor Ice Punch onto Mr. Mime.

I wandered over to the Sootopolis City Pokemon Center to heal my injured Pokemon next. After that was done and had purchased some items at the local Poke Mart, I was undecided on where to go next. I decided to just wander around Hoenn for a while since I wasn't up to the task of heading towards the League just yet. I flew to Lilycove City instead and I visited the Pokemon Contest hall and I challenged the Master Rank Beauty Contest category, just for something to do. My Linoone didn't make it very far, so I left towards the Safari Zone where I spent around 15 minutes searching for a wild Heracross. I then headed south towards Mt. Pyre and I decided to climb it to return the Orb that I had gotten from there.

Today, I started a new game on Emerald. I chose my starter as Treecko as I have never used him before. When I was fighting zigzagoon, surprisingly, it hit me with two critical hits in a row. Out of the blue, I was thinking what will happen if I tried to lose to it. That is when I discovered for myself that when your pokemon's hp gets low enough to red, zigzagoon will flee. Interesting huh?
    Anyways, Professor Birch thanked me for rescuing him and sent me to his lab. I named my Treecko as Sahwit.

I went into Mt. Pyre and I reached the outer portion of the mountain. I climbed until I reached the graveyard and I continued to climb until I saw Archie at the shrine. He returned the Orb that he had taken and after leaving, I returned the Orb that I was entrusted with. I flew back to Fortree City and I bought some furniture for my Secret Base, which was east of Fortree City now in a clump of grass. I visited my Secret Base and I moved furniture items around before I set off towards Mauville City once more. I visited the Day Care at Route 117 and then I headed to Mossdeep City. I Surfed north next until I reached the area of sea around Shoal Cave and I battled all the Swimmers. I entered Shoal Cave and I saved there.

Once I was done teaching moves to the Pokemon I bred recently, I returned to Slateport City. I walked over to the Name Rater's house because I wanted to give nicknames to all six Pokemon. This took me quite a while, since I forgot a few of the nicknames I was planning on using and I had trouble thinking of names I liked. But I did nickname them all eventually and then returned to the Slateport Pokemon Center. There, I traded the Pokemon over to LeafGreen so that I'll be able to trade them to my new FireRed file later on. I received some junk Pokemon in return, all of which I released since I didn't need them cluttering up my already too full PC. I then saved.

Today I beat Brawly at the Dewford Gym on my sapphire version. He was rather easy to beat because I used my Kadabra and Wingull. After beating him I decided to call it quits for the night. I hope to make some serious progress this weekend.
    Currently Playing: Pokémon Y

It was high tide in Shoal Cave, so I could only explore the areas of Shoal Cave that were flooded. I talked to the old man and he told me about how he could make a Shell Bell with Shoal Salt and Shoal Shells. I then headed off into the cave to find Shoal Shells and I battled wild Spheal. I eventually reached the first Shoal Shell and then I found the second while I was searching the same area of Shoal Cave. I eventually located the last two, but since I didn't have Shoal Salt, I had to leave and come back at low tide later on. I healed my team in Mossdeep City's PC and then I flew back to Sootopolis City. I decided that I would search for Pacifidlog Town next since I had ignored it before and I headed out towards the ocean.

Tonight I made it through granite cave and delivered the letter to Steven. I hope to continue playing later. I'm waiting for my GB to charge.

So I Surfed south towards Pacifidlog Town next and those wild Tentacool and Wingull kept popping up, which made the journey really annoying. I didn't have enough Max Repels on me, so I had to fly back to Sootopolis City to stock up on those. I then set off towards Pacifidlog Town once more. After battling tons of Swimmer trainers along the water routes, I finally arrived at the floating town. I healed at the local Pokemon Center there and then I wandered around to talk to the other people. I managed to pick up the TM containing Return and then I set off towards west Slateport City by Surfing through the fast currents west of Pacifidlog Town. I eventually reached a small island with a trainer and I saved after battling.

I had a fairly eventful day today. The day started right after I delivered the letter to Steven in Granite Cave. After that I used an escape rope to get out of the cave and then talked to Mr. Briney and used his boat to get to Slateport city. I protected Capt. Stern from team Aqua at the Museum and then was able to give the Devon Goods to him.
    After that battle I went through route 110 and beat May in the battle with her then. I arrived in Mauville city, received an Acro bike from the shop there and got rock smash from a friendly townsperson. I fount Wally outside of the Mauville gym and defeated his Ralts. Immediately after defeating Wally I went back to the Pokémon center to heal my monsters. I went into the gym and soundly defeated Wattson's electric Pokés using my Geodude. He grew to lvl 21 during the battle.
    Today I caught a Plusle and an Electrike. I will call it a night and hope to get some more play time in tomorrow.

I continued on my way towards Slateport City and I stopped by several islands along the way in the currents, so I was able to gain battling experience from the other trainers there. I eventually reached the coast near Slateport City and I healed my party at the local Pokemon Center before I set off towards Mauville City. I stopped by the Trick Master's house along the way to compete in one of his puzzles for fun's sake, but I ended up staying there longer than I thought I would. I left after receiving some prizes and I flew back to Lilycove City. I headed to the Safari Zone west and I roamed around the Safari Zone while looking for wild Pokemon that I hadn't yet captured. I saved the game after capturing a wild Pinsir there.

I took the bike road back to Slateport in order to get a Harbor Mail so I can get the coin case. I got distracted battling trainers on the bike road.

I continued wandering through Victory Road. I got to an area that required Flash and once I could see where I was going, I used Rock Smash and Strength to crush rocks and push boulders out of the way. I soon found the stairs to the next level and I battled more trainers. I got to the underground lake and I Surfed until I arrived at a waterfall. I traveled over it and I got to the final cavern. I met Wally before I got out of the cave though and I had to battle against him. His Roselia and Magneton were easy with my Torkoal, but his Gardevoir proved to be extremely though to beat. I eventually took it down, only to have to slay Altaria and Delcatty. Once they were beaten and Wally lost, I saved before leaving the cave.

I defeated all of the trainers on the bike path today. After that I got the coin case and tried my hand at gambling in Mauville. After discovering that I couldn't gamble, I went onto route 111 and started battling the trainers there. I hope to fight my way through there tomorrow. I will be extremely busy this weekend, so I can only hope to make any progress.

I exited Victory Road after slaying my BFF Wally and I walked towards the League building. I healed my Pokemon in there and I also purchased Full Restores and Revives at the Mart. I decided that I might as well do some last-minute training before I challenged the Elite Four. I went inside Victory Road next since that was really the only place available for grinding and I battled the Pokemon inside. I found a wild Whiscash in the underground lake inside and I captured it for my Dex. I then spent about an hour or so just grinding in the cave. I eventually had to leave to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon League building and I came up with my team consisting of Sceptile, Torkoal, Manectric, Swellow, Pelipper and Donphan.

Today I trained my Pokemon along rt 113. I didn't catch any Pokemon of note.

So I arrived at the main Elite Four HQ after setting up my roster. I walked up the stairs and I arrived inside Sidney's chamber. We began to battle and he sent out his Mightyena and I used my Sceptile. I spent a long time training it and it paid off since it beat Mightyena with Leaf Blade. I had to battle against Sidney's Shiftry afterwards and I used Swellow's Fly to beat it. I used Torkoal's Overheat attack against Sidney's Cacturne, then I used Sceptile again when Sidney used Absol. I sent out my Swellow to battle against Sidney's Sharpedo and even though I defeated it with Aerial Ace, Swellow received damage due to Sharpedo's Rough Skin. I healed after beating Sidney and I saved the game before moving forward.

More training on rte 113 today. I made it through to Fallarbor town. I caught a Slugma, Torkoal, Spinda and Sandshrew as well. My Pokemon are all level 22 or 23 now. Hopefully tomorrow I'll proceed enough to beat Flannery.

I sashayed to the next room to challenge Elite Four Phoebe. We began to battle and I used Manectric against her first Dusclops because I hadn't really prepared any Dark-type or Ghost-type Pokemon for the battle. I got lucky and beat Dusclops with a critical hit Thunderbolt attack, but things got tougher for me when she sent out her first Banette. I used Donphan against it, but Donphan took some damage during the battle. Phoebe's Sableye was extremely tough as well, but my Sceptile took care of it eventually. I used Swellow against Phoebe's second Banette, but things were still tough. I beat Banette with Pelipper soon, then I slayed Dusclops with Manectric's Thunderbolt. I defeated Phoebe and saved.

I got my first Frontier symbol, the Luck Symbol, today. I beat Pike Queen Lucy, barely, after losing a handful of times previously.
    My Sceptile defeated her Seviper with two Earthquakes.
    Her Milotic proceeded to knock out my Sceptile, quite easily. In goes Glalie.
    In a crucial moment, Glalie's Sheer Cold hit Milotic. Only Shuckle remained.
    He poisoned Glalie with Toxic. Glalie eventually fainted, and Shuckle used Rest to recover. Grumpig was my last hope for a symbol.
    I used Calm Mind twice. Shuckle used Toxic and Sandstorm. Leftovers helped minimize the damage.
    Used Psychic. Shuckle used Rest, but had no berry to wake it up. This was it. Toxic was taking its toll.
    Managed to knock out Shuckle with a few Psychics before it woke up.

I healed my Pokemon after slaying Phoebe. I headed into the next chamber and I battled against Elite Four Glacia. I sent out my Torkoal when Glacia sent out her first Glalie. I was able to beat it with a single Overheat attack and then I swapped out to Manectric when Glacia sent out her Sealeo. I used Thunderbolt to defeat Sealeo, then I had to battle against Glacia's second Sealeo. I used Sceptile against it and once it was defeated via Leaf Blade, I battled against Glacia's Walrein. I defeated it with Sceptile's Leaf Blade attack and then I only had to battle against her second Glalie. I used Pelipper's Steel Wing attacks against it and then I defeated Glacia. I healed my Pokemon again with Full Restores, then I saved.

I did some training along rte 113 again today. All my party Pokemon are lvl 23 now except for Kadabra who is now lvl 24. I encountered a Skarmory and got it down to 1HP but ran out of Great Balls because I only had 11 of them. I battled a few more wild Pokemon then went to the Pokemon mart in Fallarbor town. Upon returning to rte 113 the first Pokemon I Encountered was a Skarmory and I caught him on my 4th great ball. I am feeling quite pleased with myself.

I battled Drake next and I had to face off against Drake's Shelgon first. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be since Shelgon had good defensive stats, so it took a while to slay it using my Pelipper. Once that was finished, I used Pelipper again against Drake's first Flygon. Since my Pelipper knew Ice Beam, I was able to beat Flygon pretty easily. I used Pelipper against Drake's Altaria as well and it lost to my Ice Beam as well. I then used Sceptile against Drake's second Flygon and I beat it with some Leaf Blades. Drake sent out his tough Salamence last and I used Manectric against it. I had it use Thunderbolt and Salamence lost eventually. I healed my team again and saved before entering Steven's chamber.

I did some more training along route 113. All my Pokemon reached level 24. Makuhita evolved i. I only got to play for about twenty minutes today.
    Wow iOS 8 makes typing almost impossible

Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145 LastLast