Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139
Results 3,451 to 3,456 of 3456

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Continued training my team. I was fortunately able to get quite a few trainer rematches today, which really helped my Pokemon grow in levels. I only had to do one more run through the Elite Four to finish my training. In the end, I got every member of my team to level 61. After that was all done, I purchased some more healing items and Ultra Balls at a mart. Then, I flew back to Pacifidlog Town. Now, I'm about to Surf over to the Sky Pillar.

I healed at the Rustboro City PC and I bought some items at the Poke Mart. I wandered around town afterwards and I talked to several NPCs. I obtained a Quick Claw from the man in the Trainer's School and then I headed over to the Rustboro City Gym after I finished doing all the other little tasks around town. I battled against the two Gym trainers inside, then I challenged Roxanne to a Gym battle. She sent out her Geodude first and I used my Wingull against it. Wingull attacked it with Water Gun, but Geodude survived and it used Defense Curl. I switched to my Shroomish and I beat Geodude with Bullet Seed. Roxanne sent out her Nosepass afterwards and I used Treecko against it. I defeated it easily with Absorb.

Began Surfing over to the island with the Sky Pillar. I reached it quickly and then went inside the tower. There were several floors to the pillar, with some of them having cracks in the floor. I had to ride over the cracks really fast on my Mach Bike in order to avoid falling down. Surprisingly, I only screwed up a couple times and was able to get passed that part fairly easily. Soon, I was at the top of the Sky Pillar.

I walked up to Rayquaza and saved before starting to fight it. It was a good thing I saved, since I had to reset like three or four times. Game loved giving me unnecessary Critical Hits. >_>
    Anyway, Rayquaza was annoying to weaken because it had Rest and spammed Fly a lot. I just threw Ultra Balls even when its health was in the green. Fortunately, I did not have to use too many balls before successfully catching it.

I won the Stone Badge and Rock Tomb TM at the Rustboro City Gym, then left the Gym and I healed my injured Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I bought items at the Poke Mart again and then I headed north. I was supposed to help get back the missing Wingull that belonged to Mr. Briney, so I headed over to Route 116. I captured a Nincada and a Skitty too in the tall grass there and then I started to battle against the trainers in the area. I reached a house soon after and then I found the entrance to Rusturf Tunnel. I found a Team Magma grunt who had Pecko and I battled against him. I got Pecko back and then I captured a wild Whismur before leaving Rusturf Tunnel. I headed back to Rustboro City after that.

I made my way down the Sky Pillar and then headed back to Pacifidlog. I healed and put my low level HM slave Tropius in the front of my party. I decided to search for Latias since it was the only legendary I hadn't caught yet during this playthrough. So, I flew to Slateport, used a repel, then started looking around in the grass on Route 110. I alternated between looking in the grass and leaving and re-entering the route until I encountered Latias. Once the battle against Latias started, I chucked a Master Ball at it and caught it.
    With that done, I think I'm finished with my Sapphire file for the moment. Finishing the main story and then catching all the legends was really all I was planning to do on that game, at least for now.

After I defeated the Team Magma grunt inside Rusturf Tunnel and got the Letter to deliver to Steven Stone on Dewford Island from Mr. Stone, I bought items at the local Poke Mart and then I set off to Route 104. I headed all the way south until I passed the Petalburg Woods and I arrived at the coast. I talked to Mr. Briney inside his cottage and he agreed to take me to Dewford Town. We set sail and we arrived in Dewford Town quickly. I visited the Dewford Town Pokemon Center right away and I swapped Pokemon at the PC. I then headed out and I talked to people. Once that was done, I went north and I battled the trainers by the shore. I then entered Granite Cave and obtained the Flash HM from a man inside.

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139