Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I woke up in my room after slaying Steven and I walked downstairs. There was an announcement about a wild Pokemon that was roaming the region, then I talked to my dad. He left and I headed over to Slateport City to board the S.S. Tidal. I entered the ship and I met Mr. Briney. I then entered the various cabins and I battled against the trainers inside. I then headed down and battled the crew there. I healed in my cabin, then the ship arrived in Lilycove City. I visited the Lilycove City Department Store and I purchased some items there using the prize money that I won from the Elite Four challenge. I then walked to the Safari Zone and I captured some wild Pokemon. I saved after evolving my Lombre and Skitty.

I trained on rte 113 for 1hr20min tonight. All my party mons got to level 25. My Geodude and Wingull evolved! Tomorrow I will cash in my steps from the soot sack and hopefully make some progress (no work tomorrow !)

I started a new game on Ruby. I then arrived in Littleroot Town in a moving truck and went inside my new house and my mother told me to set the clock in my room. Once that was done, I headed back downstairs and my mom told me to watch the television because my dad was on it. The program ended before I could see it, then I wandered outside. I walked around Littleroot Town afterwards and then I headed north to Route 101. I saw Professor Birch there and he was being chased by a wild Poochyena. I took Torchic's Poke Ball from Professor Birch's bag and I defeated Poochyena. I went to Birch's lab afterwards and I agreed to help him with the Pokedex. I saved the game before heading north to Oldale Town.

Yesterday I started a new game on Ruby. I chose Mudkip as my starter and right now my team is Marshtomp, Kadabra, Beautifly, Zigzagoon, and Mawile. I beat Roxanne easily and had trouble with Brawly as usual. After a few attempts at the Dewford Gym I decided to move on to Slateport for a while. I trained there and my Abra evolved into Kadabra. After he evolved, I headed back to the gym and had the easier battle with Brawly I've ever had. It only took one hit with Confusion on both of his Pokemon. After that I took the boat back to Slateport and battled Team Magma at the Oceanic Museum. Now I'm traveling to Mauville City.

I left Littleroot Town again and entered Route 101. I battled wild Pokemon to level up Torchic. I eventually arrived in Oldale Town and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I then left to the Poke Mart and I got a free Potion there. I bought a few more Potions afterwards and I headed north. I battled some more Pokemon there and then I encountered May. We began to battle and my Torchic defeated her Mudkip. I headed back south to Oldale Town after that and I healed my Pokemon there. I returned to Littleroot Town to settle things with Professor Birch again and then I headed back to Oldale Town after finishing off everything else. I entered Route 102 next and I battled a trainer there. I then saved the game.

I finally left rte 113 today! Fought my way through Meteor Falls/Mt Chimney/Jagged Pass. All party Pokémon are currently lvl 28 and I even obtained an egg from a lady at the hot springs in Lavaridge. I will train until my party is level 30 and the egg has hatched, then take on Flannery! She doesn't stand a chance against my Graveler and Pelipper!
    Currently Playing: Pokémon Y

I walked around Route 102 and I encountered a wild Zigzagoon. I weakened it and then I captured it inside a Poke Ball. I returned to Oldale Town and I healed my Pokemon at the local PC again. I returned to Route 102 afterwards and I battled against the remaining trainers. I also trained against some of the wild Pokemon in the area and then I arrived in Petalburg City. I visited the Pokemon Center and then I wandered over to the local Gym. I met Norman inside and Wally arrived. He needed help capturing his first Pokemon and Norman asked me to help him. Wally and I walked to Route 102 and he found a wild Ralts. He caught it and I returned to Petalburg City to buy some more items at the Poke Mart.

I went on to Mauville City and got the gym badge there. Wattson was easy with my Marshtomp. Next, I headed to Fallarbor Town. I caught a Numel along the way. I didn't stay in Fallarbor Town long before heading to Meteor Falls. From there I followed Team Magma to Mt. Chimney and battled them. After winning there, they left and I went down the Jagged Pass to Lavaridge. A lady at the hot springs gave me an egg and I save outside of the gym. My Zigzagoon evolved and now my team is Marshtomp, Linoon, Kadabra, Mawile, Numel, and the egg. Most of my Pokemon are between level 25-30.

I decided to head towards Rustboro City next since I couldn't battle my dad Norman at the Petalburg Gym yet. I entered Route 104 and I headed towards the sea shore and I battled a trainer there. I headed towards Mr. Briney's cottage and then I collected some berries that were growing in the soil nearby. I battled against a Rich Boy and then I entered the Petalburg Woods. I captured a wild Cascoon and Shroomish in the tall grass and then I battled some other Pokemon as I headed deeper into the forest. I eventually saw a Devon employee who was being harassed by a Team Magma grunt and I battled the grunt. I defeated his Poochyena and then I left the Petalburg Woods to heal in Petalburg City again.

Another day spent on Jagged Pass after not playing since Saturday. I am still training my mons to lvl 30 before destroying Flannery!

I went back towards the Petalburg Woods after healing my Pokemon in the Petalburg City. I slayed more wild Pokemon in the forest and then I fought against some Bug Catchers. I finally reached the exit after battling and I arrived at the northern part of Route 104. I obtained the Bullet Seed TM nearby, then I visited the Flower Shop. I left after getting a Wailmer Pail and I battled against a Lady next and I got tons of cash from her afterwards. I battled a Lass and then some Twins as I headed north and then I arrived in Rustboro City. I made my way to the Rustboro City Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon again since they were injured from the recent battles. I saved before exploring the rest of Rustboro City.

I haven't been able to play since Sunday. Today I battled Flannery and she was easy to beat with my Marshtomp. I got the Root Fossil from the desert and dropped it off in Rustboro City. My internal battery is dry on my game, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the Pokemon from the fossil. Next, I went back to Petalburg City to challenge Norman. I had a hard time with him like always, but I actually beat him on the first try. After that I surfed back to Slateport and battled all of the trainers along the way. Once I got to Slateport, my Marshtomp evolved into Swampert, and I traded with myself to evolve my Kadabra into Alakazam. I saved outside of Mauville City, getting ready to travel to Fortree City.

So next on my tour de Rustboro, I purchased items at the Poke Mart since I figured that I might as well have Potions for back-up. I walked around afterwards and I talked to people and snatched a Quick Claw from the man inside the Trainer's School, then I headed over to the Rustboro City Gym after I finished doing little tasks around the city. I battled against two Gym trainers and then I challenged Gym Leader Roxanne to a battle. She used Geodude and I used my Wingull against it. Wingull used Water Gun, but Geodude endured it. I switched to my Shroomish next and I beat Geodude with Bullet Seed. Roxanne sent out her Nosepass afterwards and I used Wingull against it and I defeated it with Water Gun.

Last night I did some more training on Jagged Pass trying to get my Pokemon to level 30. Grovyle got there as did Pelipper. The egg still hasn't hatched and I'm starting to doubt that it ever will!

After getting the Stone Badge from Roxanne, I left the Gym and I healed my Pokemon again at the Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart afterwards, then I walked north. I was supposed to help get back Mr. Briney's Wingull (Pecko), so I headed over to Route 116. I captured a wild Skitty and a wild Taillow in the tall grass when I arrived and then I started to fight against trainers in the area. I reached a house soon afterwards and then I found the entrance to Rusturf Tunnel. I found a Team Magma grunt who had Pecko and I battled against him. I got Pecko back after that battle and then I captured a wild Whismur before leaving the cave too. I headed back to Rustboro City after that and saved again.

Since my last update the egg hatched, I defeated Flammery and Norman. My party mons are all level 33 now.

Since I now had a Letter to deliver to Steven Stone on Dewford Island, I bought some items at the Rustboro City Poke Mart and then I set off to Route 104 next. I headed all the way south until I passed through the Petalburg Woods and I arrived at the coast. I talked to Mr. Briney inside his cottage and he agreed to take me to Dewford Town. We set sail and we arrived in Dewford Town quickly. I visited the Dewford Town Pokemon Center right away and I swapped some Pokemon at the PC. I then headed outside and I talked to all the NPCs. Once that was done, I walked north and I battled some of the trainers near the coast. I then entered Granite Cave. I obtained the Flash HM from a dude and then I saved the game.

Over the weekend, I spent some time at the Battle Frontier on Emerald since I had nothing else to do. I went to the Battle Factory first, where I continued an ongoing open level streak I had. Some of the rental Pokemon I got were pretty bad, but I managed to put together a decent team of Dugtrio, Arcanine, and Slowking. The first couple battles were okay, but the third or fourth one was pretty bad for me. My opponent lead with a Dewgong that killed Dugtrio after my Rock Slide missed (probably should have just switched, but w/e). Then, Slowking got hit by Sheer Cold. Arcanine finished Dewgong off, but couldn't defeat the other two Pokemon and I lost.

After that, I went to the Battle Tower. I grabbed a team of Heracross, Latios, and Snorlax together and entered level 50 singles, where I had an active streak of seven wins. I actually had a pretty easy time winning battles and had some pretty good luck. I made it to 35 straight wins and then decided to stop there for now.

The last facility I played at was the Battle Dome. I entered a tournament there with the same team I used in the Battle Tower. I made it to the final round, where the battle started with their Metagross against my Snorlax I think. Well, whatever Pokemon I had in front died quickly to Meteor Mash. I was left with Latios, and thought I was for sure going to lose because none of my moves were Super Effective and so I would have to set up Calm Mind before I could kill anything. I started doing just that...and Metagross missed Meteor Mash 3 or 4 times in a row! That was some crazy luck right there, and it allowed me to Calm Mind up and then win the battle.

Aside from all that BF stuff, I also got together a dozen legendaries and some items to transfer to HeartGold. Pal Parked them all a couple days ago.

I walked towards Mauville City after I defeated May. I battled various trainers along the way and I caught a Minun and Gulpin in the area. I soon reached the northern end of Cycling Road and I walked a bit further and I arrived in Mauville City. I stopped by the local Poke Mart to purchase items and then I healed my Pokemon at the Mauville City Pokemon Center. I talked to NPCs and I saw Wally and his dad in front of the Mauville Gym. I talked to them and Wally requested a battle with me. We fought and I easily slayed his Ralts. I entered the Gym and I started to battle against Gym Trainers and their Electric-types. I healed after I defeated them and I decided to train on Route 110 some more before returning to the Gym.

Recently found out about bank moves, which are transfer only egg moves, like Defense Curl Bagon. Fired up my Emerald and went to the Battle Factory since I transferred most of my good Pokemon already. The rental Pokemon are kinda meh but at least the trainers I'm up against are also meh. It's so refreshing battling against terrible AI in comparison to Battle Maison where you don't get screwed over by RNG left and right. I did get dumpstered by a Focus Band Endeavor Whirlpool Mudkip though. Now I'm just trying to rack up BP and transfer some Pokemon and TMs to my Heart Gold to later use to chain breed on my Y.
    [Saul][1693-2509-8132 ][Pokemon Y]
    Rock Type Safari: Boldore, Corsola, Barbaracle
    HA Bank Balls and Four Egg Moves

I soon returned to Mauville City after grinding and then I bought items at the local Poke Mart. I visited the Mauville City Gym next and I made my way to Gym Leader Wattson's area. We began to battle and he first sent out his Magnemite and I used my Makuhita against it. I defeated Wattson's Magnemite with Vital Throw and he sent out his Voltorb afterwards and I used my Combusken against it. I defeated Wattson's Voltorb with Double Kick and then I battled against his Magneton. I used Kadabra against it first, but its Confusion attack wasn't effective. I used Combusken again, but it got paralyzed by Magneton's Thunder Wave attack. I had to use Ember attacks to defeat Magneton and then I won that Gym match.

Alright, I lied. I've never been crit, flinched, poisoned, paralyzed like that in my entire life. Literally every battle had something happen to me. On the bright side, I defeated Factory Head Nolan with my godlike Plusle. I Thunder Wave his Minun and kept using Seismic Toss. It came down to the wire and I was one Seismic Toss away from winning but then he crit and paralyzed my Plusle and won the speed tie right after. Luckily he was paralyzed and my Wartortle took him down, ezpz. Won enough BP for that Defense Curl Bagon. Time to transfer this bad boy.
    [Saul][1693-2509-8132 ][Pokemon Y]
    Rock Type Safari: Boldore, Corsola, Barbaracle
    HA Bank Balls and Four Egg Moves

After winning the Dynamo Badge, I left the Mauville City Gym and I walked to the Mauville City PC to heal my darlings. I bought some more items at the Poke Mart as well and then I went to the Day Care on Route 117. I left my Makuhita there so that it would level up while I traveled around Hoenn and then I returned to Mauville City. I entered Rydel's Cycles and I obtained an Acro Bike from him. I registered it and then I headed north to Route 111 afterwards. I arrived at the Winstrate's House and I decided to challenge them to a battle. I had a hard time against Vicky and Victor, but I eventually defeated the entire family. I healed my Pokemon in Mauville City once again after that and then I saved before heading north.

Been playing a lot of 3rd gen! Anyway, in continuing my quest to use every Pokemon I can, slowly but surely, I once again beat Ruby and Sapphire:

Sapphire: Blaziken, Linoone, Wailord, Vileplume, Electrode, Rhydon

Ruby: Blaziken, Spinda, Mawile, Xatu, Shiftry, Tentacruel

I decided after that I was sick of Blaziken, so I started a Grass-monotype Emerald run, which I just finished:

Randall [Sceptile]
    -Leaf Blade
    -Earthquake
    -Return
    -Screech

Lysa [Ludicolo]
    -Solarbeam
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Fake Out

Freida [Breloom]
    -Mega Drain
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Counter
    -Leech Seed

Nils [Cacturne]
    -Needle Arm
    -Faint Attack
    -Leech Seed
    -Spikes

Walden [Cradily]
    -Confuse Ray
    -Giga Drain
    -Ancientpower
    -Ingrain

Grandon ****opius]
    -Steel Wing
    -Fly
    -Magical Leaf
    -Synthesis

Overall, a pretty easy run. Wallace was by far the hardest battle, mostly because of Tentacruel; I didn't teach Randall Earthquake until I soft reset three losses outside the Champion's room. I think I'll play around in the Battle Frontier a bit before another playthrough, I want to use Sharpedo, Wigglytuff and Banette.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 22nd October 2014 at 7:52 AM. Reason: don't talk about emulators, please
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

So next I used Rock Smash to crush a rock that was blocking access to the desert area of Route 111 and I battled more trainers as I sashayed north. I reached the desert area soon, but I couldn't pass through it since the sandstorms were too strong. I had to go to Mt. Chimney first in order to pass through the Fiery Path. I battled several more trainers at the foot of the volcano and then I entered the Fiery Path. I captured a wild Torkoal inside and then I battled against some wild Pokemon for experience. I eventually reached the other side and I trained in the tall grass. I healed my Pokemon at a creepy old woman's rest house and then I picked some berries. I battled trainers in the area and then I saved the game.

Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145 LastLast