Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3615

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I battled Gym Leader Winona at the Fortree Gym and she used Swellow. I used Manectric and I slayed Swellow with Shock Wave. Winona used Skarmory next and I used my Azumarill, but then I switched back to Manectric and I had it use several Shock Wave attacks to slay Skarmory. Afterwards, Winona used her Altaria. I used my Azumarill against it, but its Rollout didn't do as much damage as I wanted. I swapped back out to my Manectric next, but it got hurt by Altaria's attack. Luckily it managed to land a strong Thunderbolt that beat Altaria eventually. I used my Blaziken and Kadabra against Winona's Pelipper afterwards and I defeated her and won the Feather Badge and the Aerial Ace TM and then I saved my game.

Today I decided to have a go at the Battle Tower Lv. 50 competition. My team consisted of a Lv.47 Lapras, a Lv.47 Cubone and a Lv.50 Articuno.

My first opponent was Triathlete Nico who had a Cacturne, Metang and a Ninjask - my Lapras easily defeated all three.
    Next up was School Kid Peggy with an Absol, Kecleon and a Claydol. I needed both my Lv. 47 Pokémon to see me through to the next round.
    The thrid trainer I faced was Pokémon Ranger Ellen who had a Shiftry, Electrode and a Cacturne. I needed all three of my Pokémon to get passed this foe.
    My fourth trainer was Pokémon Breeder Bailey. She had an Absol, a Heracross and a Kecleon. Again all three of my Pokémon were needed for victory.
    Up next was Aroma Lady Stacy with a Whiscash and a Linoone and this was were my challenged ended with defeat.

After that I decided to enter the Normal Rank Beauty Contest with my Milotic and won! I then had a go at the Super and Hyper Ranked contests and won them too!! I finally braved the Master Rank contest and to my surprise I won that too and got my Pokémons portrait drawn for the Museum! Hurrah!
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 283 hours 33 minutes, 298 owned, 339 seen, no shinies.

I sashayed out of the Fortree Gym and I walked back to Route 120 and made a Secret Base. Afterwards, I wandered out and I battled against various trainers along Route 120 when I got to the rainy area of the route, then I walked through a small maze of long tall grass. I soon arrived at a pond and I Surfed on it until I entered the Scorched Slab and I found the Sunny Day TM. I battled a Bug Maniac when I got back on land and I also battled Ninja who were hiding around there. I couldn't access the Ancient Tomb where Registeel was yet, so I just collected some Berries nearby and moved towards Route 121. I encountered some Team Magma grunts at Mt. Pyre's pier next and I saved the game before chasing after them.

Been playing at the Factory a little this week as well, but nowhere near as much as I would have wanted to. My motivation has fallen a bit again. I did some attempts at least. On the first one, I got past the third round again and then I got all the way up to battle #28 where I lost. Had a team of Ludicolo, Blissey and Sceptile, lost against Electabuzz, Salamence and Weezing. It was mainly the Weezing that screwed me over, having two Grass-types with sub-par movepools as well as Blissey's only means of doing damage being Toxic made it was given that I would lose as soon as I saw the Weezing. Still quite happy about it though. Made another try afterwards and I have won the first 14 battles so far, wanted to continue further but that didn't happen yet. I'm going to keep playing every week but I will likely take it very easy from now on, my motivation is as said kinda low again and this will likely take forever anyway, so I see no reason to rush it.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I Surfed to Mt. Pyre next and I walked to the mountain's peak when I arrived. Once I was outside, I had to wander through tall grass and I caught a wild Meditite that appeared. I eventually arrived at an area with fog when I got to the graveyard area of Mt. Pyre and I continued running. I battled several Team Magma grunts on my way to the shrine and I eventually encountered Maxie. He stole the Blue Orb from the shrine and Team Magma fled afterwards. I obtained the Red Orb from an old lady and then I battled some Pokemon in the tall grass. I captured a Duskull and I tried to look for a Chimecho, but I decided to head back down and battle trainers. I arrived inside the mountain and I saved on the 4th floor.

Got another 14 more wins at the Battle Arena today. This brought my current streak to 42 wins, which is a new level 50 record for me and tied with my open level record. There was only one battle that I remember being quite difficult. My Salamence lost to my opponent's lead Skarmory after I missed on 2/3 turns, then my Metagross missed once too before taking it out. Against the second Pokemon, Metagross got another unlucky miss and ended up fainting, leaving me with just Gengar. I was worried that Gengar wouldn't be able to win on its own, but fortunately it pulled through for me.

Aside from that battle, the other battles weren't too bad and the AI sometimes did some pretty stupid things. For instance, Rock type Pokemon really liked trying to kill Salamence with Brick Break for whatever reason. Another interesting thing that happened was when my Metagross beat a Victreebel in the judge's decision despite the fact that Metagross was asleep due to Sleep Powder on all three turns.

I returned to Route 121 and visited the Safari Zone. I walked around there and I caught a Pikachu and Wobbuffet. I tried to capture a Xatu, but one fled before I was able to catch it. I left the Safari Zone afterwards and I ran east. I battled various trainers there and then I arrived in Lilycove City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my darlings. I headed to the Lilycove Department Store afterwards and my pal May was blocking the entrance. I had to defeat May in order to enter and I purchased some items inside. I left the Department Store and I visited other buildings around Lilycove City. I flew to Slateport next and Team Magma made an announcement about stealing Capt. Stern's submarine and I then saved.

I decided to do a play through of emerald which I may quit since or as are coming in 5 days. I'm using my Zelda themed team i used in sapphire except i'm using marril instead of carvanha and tailow instead of skarmary. I currently have 2 badges and this is my team
    Link the grovile lv 18
    Cojiro the tailow lv 18
    Ruko the marril lV 16
    Talon the slakoth lv 15

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After seeing Maxie flee with Capt. Stern's sub, I flew back to Lilycove City. I entered Magma Hideout and slayed several Team Magma grunts. I then found an office where there were several Electrode and a Master Ball. I got the Master Ball and I warped back to another section of the hideout. I soon reached the end of the hideout and I had to battle against Magma Admin Tabitha. He used Numel and I used Azumarill's Surf to defeat it. I switched to Blaziken next and I beat Tabitha's Mightyena with Double Kick after that. Finally I used my Hariyama against his Camerupt and I defeated Tabitha. The submarine managed to get away though, so I left the hideout and I healed my Pokemon at the Lilycove Pokemon Center.

I continued my Battle Arena streak this afternoon, hoping to improve my record. But, I ended up losing on my very first battle today. ;_;
    I was kind of expecting that to happen to be honest.
    So on that battle, my Salamence went up against a Swampert that destroyed it with Ice Beam. My Metagross managed to take out that Swampert and the opponent's Meganium as well, but took quite a lot of damage in the process. Jolteon was the last Pokemon I had to defeat, but it finished off Metagross with Thunderbolt and then I only had Gengar left. And since Gengar's defensive stats are just awful...

Restarted my streak after that loss. I defeated two full sets of trainers, reaching 14 wins again without any problems.

I Surfed to Mossdeep City now that the Wailmer were gone. I battled wild Wingull and Tentacool, then I saw Dive spots that I couldn't access yet. I battled several Swimmers along Route 124 and I eventually reached the isle where the Treasure Hunter lived. He wanted to trade Shards for evolutionary stones, but I didn't have enough for the trade right now. I Surfed a little bit more until I arrived at the coast of Mossdeep City. I healed my fab team at the local Pokemon Center and I visited the houses around the island. I went to the Poke Mart and I bought various items there including some Dive Balls that I would save for later. I headed to the Space Center and after talking to people there, I walked to the Gym.

Got back up to 28 wins again at the Arena. Most of the battle today were pretty easy and I didn't have much trouble sweeping the trainers with just Salamence. There were a couple battles, though, where the game liked to troll me with an annoyingly high number of misses. And for a sec I was worried about getting swept by this Aerodactyl after it killed Salamence with a critical hit Ancientpower and got the stat boost. But fortunately, the Aerodactyl was pretty dumb when Metagross came out and I beat it.
    I guess the only other notable thing that happened today was me facing more Protect/Detect spammers than usual, which was annoying of course but not too problematic.

I finally visited the Mossdeep Gym and stepped on the moving tiles. I also had to move switches while slaying Gym trainers. I had to leave the Gym though since my team was suffering. I returned to the Gym afterwards and arrived at Liza and Tate's area and battled them. They used Solrock and Lunatone and I used my traded Ludicolo and Azumarill. I had Ludicolo attack Lunatone with Giga Drain and Azumarill attacked Lunatone and Solrock with Surf. Those attacks did a lot damage, but Liza and Tate healed them afterwards. I switched Azumarill with Manectric since Solrock was proving very tricky to beat and I won that battle with Ludicolo's Surf and Manectric's Thunderbolt. I won the Mind Badge and Calm Mind TM.

Haven't been playing much in the Battle Factory this week either, I only really made one try. Continued on my unfinished streak of 14 from last week and got past one more round, but ended up losing in Battle #26. I had a team of Charizard, Walrein and Miltank, lost to an Aerodactyl that swept me with quite a bit of hax involved as well. Not sure if I will be playing much next week as I need to focus on other things at the moment. If I play next week, it will most likely not be very much, probably not more than this week.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I visited the Mossdeep City PC after winning the coveted Mind Badge and I healed my darlings and then I walked to the Poke Mart. I decided to visit Shoal Cave next and I battled some wild Pokemon and some Swimmers at Route 125 and I eventually arrived inside Shoal Cave after battling. I Surfed around the cave since it was high tide and I battled a few wild Zubat and Tentacool and collected some Shoal Shells as I explored. I picked up some other items and caught a wild Spheal for my Dex before leaving the cave. I Surfed south until I arrived at Route 127 and I battled various trainers that were hanging around the islands at sea. I used Dive next and I traveled underwater in search of Team Magma's stolen sub.

Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145