Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

@up
    1. I'm AGGRO!
    2. I have a bug pokemon, even two! Ninjask and Heracross
    3. I'll try Absol, thanks ;]
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

*sighs*
    Well, Wallace is now the new problem.
    Wailord is a non-issue, and by sacrificing Altaria to Hyper Beam, Gyarados is as well.
    Then there's Whishcash: I have nothing that can easily take it out so it's more along the lines of just getting lucky, but generally he leaves a dent in my mons.
    And finally there's Milotic. It's faster then everything I have, so it will generally kill them with either Surf or Ice Beam, unless it's Azumaril. So the plan thus far has just been to Toxic with Crobat and switch to Azu. Uuuuunfortunately, she always gets into the red before it dies, meaning Full Restore a palooza. Just how many does he have?

I think things could go smoother had I had a grass pokemon, or at least have the Giga Drain TM. Sadly all I have is Solarbeam, which only Altaria can use. :\

Oh well, just keep trying I suppose. May have to take a loss, it looks like...

I've defeated Juan yesterday. It was a piece of cake, because I've baton passed 3 swords dances and 3 speed boosts to Heracross . Now I'm training my pokemon to receive their good attacks, that means:
    Swampert - Earthquake
    Heracross - Megahorn
    Absol - Perish song (to finish the last pokemon)

Now I'm thinking about my last empty slot. What should I catch?

Like my rock/metal band!

I. STILL. CAN'T BEAT. WALLACE.

So far, I'm training my Pokemon in Victory Road, and with a challenge....I won't be using Flash in the deeper levels of the cave. *laughs maniacally*

So far, Muku, my Blaziken, is still level 63, Teru, my Mightyena, Level 49, and Sharpedo, Level 39. @_@

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    Dynamite Shark Princess says:
    ILU
    WAIT WTF I HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS

Emerald: currently trying to breed a good adamant cubone so that i can teach it fire punch, then send it over to Diamond. hoping for 1 with good atk and spd IV's, but so far i've only managed 1 with average sp def, 1 with good spd, and 1 with flawless hp. also trying to get enough BP for the fire punch move in the 1st place, lol, so have been working through the battle factory (think it's my best bet for actually winning any BP at all- i suck at all the rest, lol! >.<)- just need 24 more points! ^^

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

In emerald i am currently resetting for a Jolly torchic and it's taking forever!!.After i get him/her i will go exploring and catch a taillow and a ralts with good natures, hopefully i will catch pokerus this time.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

still traing it gets annyoying after awhile and aggro try breloom
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

Default Recent Happenings

Sapphire: Well I decided to reset my game, so I could Pal-Park all of the legendaries into my Pearl game. I just defeated Wallace, but I got bored and I haven't touched it in a couple of weeks. Need to beat the Elite Four, so I can Pal-Park Latias.

Emerald: Breeding for a Flawless Special Attack/Speed, Natural Cure, Modest Staryu for Battle Frontier.

So I beat Wallace last night.

I chose Latios, and went to the Battle Frontier. Caught the Sudowoodo & Smeargle. Then I went to the fossil maniac's cave for a Ditto and the Lileep fossil.

I just tried to get Groudon. He, uh, he killed himself with Struggle. Just wouldn't stay in the damn ball. May have to reteach Altaria Sing...

I doubt I'll be doing the Battle Frontier. It just doesn't interest me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ger9119 View Post
    still traing it gets annyoying after awhile and aggro try breloom
    I need a special sweeper :|
    Oh, I've decided to beat the League with 5 pokemon Ninjask will help me a lot with his Baton passes on Crobat/Heracross/Swampert, depending on the situation. (heracross will be extremely useful, because it has Endure-reversal combo, it can pair with speed boosts and swords dances)

So I'm going to beat the league with 5 pokemon;]

Like my rock/metal band!

...Still can't beat Wallace. D:

I went to the Sky Pillar to hopefully catch Rayquaza. *knows the cracks in the Pillar from the manga so she's well prepared*

Though I can't catch it in any ball I use srsly wtf. I'll try again later, if something happens.

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    Dynamite Shark Princess says:
    ILU
    WAIT WTF I HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS

I've defeated Wallace :] The whole league was very easy (except Drake's Salamence). I'm lovin baton passing

I've traded my lvl 100s from Fire red to Emerald. Traded Bagon to Fire red. Caught Latios (BRAVE NATURE FTW) and traded it to my Fire red.

I'm currently catching legendaries and earning battle points.

Like my rock/metal band!

Transfered some Pokemon from Emerald to Diamond yesterday. The reason was that I needed 2 Earthquake TMs on Diamond and I have more than 20 ones on Emerald.

I got the Ability Symbol from Anabel this weekend and I'll say that it was one heck of a trip. Overly liberal abuse of Toxic from Blissey allowed me to win. Alakazam did at most 60 damage to her, Entei could land at most 400 with a critical Fire Blast after two Calm Minds, and I got lucky on Snorlax waiting until the 2nd turn to use Belly Drum, allowing Toxic damage to kill him as I switched to my last Pokemon. I'm growing quite fond of Toxic now.

I've also just started breeding Seviper with an old Eevee so I can pass Crunch and flawless Speed to a Sceptile I plan to use as a sweeper. He's mostly for taking on Gold Tucker, but I think I can find other uses for him as well. I'm thinking about making a Palace team in the near future to make getting the Gold symbol there a bit easier. The Vaporeon I bred might be useful there, but if I do I need to replace Baton Pass.

I'll figure something out soon.

recently restarted on Emerald, after migrating all my old pokemon over to Diamond, and ive just checked my new team and am a lil creeped out...

Shroomish - Naughty
    Ralts - Naughty
    Beautifly - Relaxed
    Taillow - Relaxed
    Zigzagoon - Modest
    Mudkip - Modest

Purely coincidental! And my team is in that order as well haha, because im training them (fairly) equally before i beat Roxanne! Thinking of getting them up to Lv 15 before i tackle her, so it will be a nice breeze through. Zigzagoon is doing a nice job of picking up items for me as well, bless his lil heart! Might actually train him properly this game, not sure yet...
    Hey, you, over there
    Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care

Yeah,
    L-o-s-e-r
    I can only be who I are!

recently restarted on Emerald, after migrating all my old pokemon over to Diamond, and ive just checked my new team and am a lil creeped out...

Shroomish - Naughty
    Ralts - Naughty
    Beautifly - Relaxed
    Taillow - Relaxed
    Zigzagoon - Modest
    Mudkip - Modest

Purely coincidental! And my team is in that order as well haha, because im training them (fairly) equally before i beat Roxanne! Thinking of getting them up to Lv 15 before i tackle her, so it will be a nice breeze through. Zigzagoon is doing a nice job of picking up items for me as well, bless his lil heart! Might actually train him properly this game, not sure yet...
    Hey, you, over there
    Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care

Yeah,
    L-o-s-e-r
    I can only be who I are!

Defeated 2 Frontier Brains - Lucy and Brandon. Lucy was hard :/ But my Metagross just pwned Brandon (Regirock and Registeel 2HKO, Regice OHKO with Meteor mash, without boosts).

Now I'm hunting for Feebas.

Like my rock/metal band!

Sapphire: Still haven't touched it. Really need to do it so I can migrate the Regis, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Latias.

Emerald: Just got absolutely owned by Counter. Was facing Dome Ace Tucker and it was my Swampert vs. his and I use EQ and he uses Counter. I use Ice Beam and he uses Surf, Swampy dies. I send out Metagross, and use EQ. He counters and finishes me off with Surf. X_X I'm working on getting a Starmie. Need another Battle Frontier member. Any ideas? I have Special Attack Starmie and Agility Metagross.
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

Default Hell

last week i saw a shiny girafari in the safari zone,sadly it flees after nine turns. i also saw a shiny whismur although horribly for WHATEVER REASONS MY GAME FROZE ON IT.
    I WAS CRUSHED.

first i defeated brawly. next i sent aqua packing from slateport. i also just caught an oddish to deal with my rivals marshtomp and a minun. im now lvling up the oddish to be close to rest of team

team
    combusken lvl 21
    aron lvl 20
    zubat lvl 20
    oddish lvl 16

Trying to get the Battle Factory's silver symbol, it's the last one I need before I get the Lansat berry, then I'll try getting gold. I'm also changing the moves on the pokemon I'm using for battle frontier, and I'm training my Ho-oh for compatetive battle.
    Now the proud owner of a non-hacked, legit Ho-oh.

I'm ****** off. I met a shiny crobat in battle pyramid =_= Curse it please... >.<

Like my rock/metal band!

Well, my old Battle Frontier team was Charizard, a special Sceptile, and Gyarados. I managed to beat Lucy, I first sent out Gyarados w/ Persim Berry. Her Seviper used Swagger, but thanks to my Persim berry it turned out for the better. Then my Gyarados used Earthquake, Seviper fainted, then she sent out Shuckle. I used Earthquake, she used Toxic, IT MISSED!!!! I had Gyarados Earthquake again, and Shuckle tried using Toxic and it missed again!!! I used Earthquake once more, and then Shuckle fainted. Next she sent out Milotic and I though, "oh crap". But two Earthquakes from Gyarados took care of her.

Now I'm working on a new, better, Battle Frontier team. Recently I completed the Hoenn dex for the 3rd time on Emerald (while keeping the Johto starters on Ruby version). Now I had access to Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile, which was great since I had all three Johto starters. My next Battle Frontier team is Alakazam(special), Salamence(mixed), and Feraligatr(undecided).
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Arcanine View Post
    Need another Battle Frontier member. Any ideas? I have Special Attack Starmie and Agility Metagross.
    Since you have two sweepers, I suggest getting a wall/tank of some sort. I like to use Donphan due to high Attack and Defense, good HP, Electric immunity, and STAB Earthquake. He can also boost his already high Defense with Defense Curl if you feel like you need it.

As for me, I've got myself a male Seviper with flawless Speed sitting in a box. I'm now trying to get a Modest female Treecko with flawless Special Attack to breed with the Seviper, but I'm having really bad luck with that so far. Six batches in and only 2 females, one Hasty with flawless and one Modest without. Oh well, I'll try some more later.

Finally got Groudon yesterday, and caught Kyogre (yay Netball. And I got it first go around, too), Registeel (only took three resets!), & Regirock (Second easiest) today.
    Will go for Regice & Rayquaza tomorrow, me thinks. Not looking forward to Sky Pillar, though :\

Oh and I gave the Battle Factory a round, it's nice. Not nice enough to keep going through it another 2 times for the symbol (nor any of the other facilities, for that matter).

Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast