Page 38 of 141 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

started leaf green yesterday, just beat third gym, team....

Weepinbell-31 vine whip, acid, poison powder, sleep powder.
    Charmeleon-30 scratch, ember, metal claw, smokescreen.

This game is easy haha

I just started trying to catch Latios today... Very annoying.

I just got my first Frontier Symbol: the Luck Symbol. I like the Battle Pike for some reason, it's the most interesting out of all the others. I also beat one round of the Battle Pyramid, and it was very annoying D:
    Right now, I'm trying to beat the Battle Factory. I like the concept of rental pokemon. Unfortunately I lost before my challenge was over, but I'll keep trying.

The story of Professor Rowan - Chapter 42 is up!

Other Works:
    Cave GuardianCheaterContestsMaids
    Author's ProfileFanFiction Profile

And Latios is caught.... Excellent!

And I got it with a net ball. (I find that very odd)

:P

Restarted Emerald today after safely transferring my valuable Pokemon from the previous file to XD.

I started with Treecko again, which seems to be a firm tradition of mine in Emerald now lol. After a few SR's, I settled with a male Treecko with a Hasty nature and named him 'Gex'. Since battling May and setting off on my adventure, I have caught a few Pokemon including a Wurmple, Poochyena and Lotad. Wurmple became a member of my team for the early stages of my journey, and I named her 'Silver'. Although I preferred her to become a Beautifly, she's already evolved into a Cascoon. I'm happy enough with that though.

I've also allowed Luna the Poochyena to stay on my team for now, but I suspect that she and Silver will only remain in my plans for the short-term. I'm now en route to Rustboro after barely getting through Petalburg Woods (Cascoon and Poochyena both fainted to a Bug Catcher's team of Nincada, of all Pokemon lmao).

Current Team:
    Gex the Treecko - Lv11
    Silver the Cascoon - Lv7
    Luna the Poochyena - Lv6

I for the first time have finished a monotype. The others either the file was lost or I gave up. But first lets stay on topic.

After beating Tate&Liza, I did all the stuff with Groudon/Kyogre, and trained everyone to lvl 50. Challenged Juan, and even with a type advantage, he steamrolled me, mainly because everything knew Ice Beam. Tried again, this time more strategicly, and won after Tropius took down Luvdisc and Whishcash, and Breloom took down Kingdra, Crawdaunt, and Sealeo. After that, I traveled through Victory Road, and managed to reach the Elite 4 with my team at lvl 52. With high hopes, I tried to reach Wallace only to be beaten by Phoebe. Trained again to lvl 55, only to reach Wallace with Ludicolo, who's best Grass attack is Absorb =(. Trained some more up to lvl 58, and tried one last time, this time making sure to stock up on stuff. Finally beat the E4, and this is how it went down.

Sidney = Breloom KO'd Crawdaunt/Mightyena/Absol, Tropius KO'd Shiftry/Cacturne
    Phoebe = Cacturne Growth'd twice while Dusclops #1 spammed Protect, then swept with Faint Attack
    Glacia = Breloom and Cradily managed to take everyone down together, although Walrein took out Tropius and Vileplume. That thing is unnaturally fast.
    Drake = Swept by Ludicolo's Ice Beam, except Kingdra, who was KO'd by Tropius.
    Wallace;
    Wailord OHKO'd by Breloom
    Milotic 2HKO'd by Breloom after a growth
    Tentacruel 3HKO'd by Cradily and its Leech Seed (Tropius) and Ingrain (its own) combo.
    Gyarados 2HKO'd by Cradily
    Whishcash 2HKO'd by Breloom
    Ludicolo 2HKO'd by Tropius.

After I somehow won, I told Mom Latias was on the TV, got the National Dex, and went to the Battle Frontier. Got a streak of 7 in the Battle Factory, will continue later. Currently IV breeding Heracross' for my Battle Frontier team, of Starmie, Heracross, and most likely Salamence.

Best I have gotten so far;
    Heracross @ Jolly @ Guts
    22 / 27 / 25 / 12 / 12 / 28

Hoping a random 31 IV in Speed or Attack will pop up soon, so wish me luck!

Also looking to complete the Hoenn Dex in Emerald, currently on 170 seen and 117 Caught.

Planned team for Ruby being bred after Heracross
    Sceptile/Camerupt/Milotic/Aggron/Gardevoir/Altaria
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

While on Holiday...

I decided to play a bit of Ruby, just to listen to the music, and who should appear than Latios! I chased after it. It is now at 1HP, BUT! While playing once the game glitched up and slowed down. It may have been that I'd just dried myself from the shower, but glitches and crashes scare the wits out of me, so I gave a big blow on the cartridge, and haven't played Ruby since.
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Defeat the league with lvl 81 mightyena . Succesfully finished my only run .
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Today while breeding my Heracross' for the Battle Frontier, I found a Serious Female Heracross with 25 / 24 / 31 / 12 / 4 / 31 so all I have to do now is hope that an Attack IV of 31 will pop up.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

yesterday i restarted sapphire. guess what one of the first pokemon i caught was? a shiny lotad. go me.

I restarted my Ruby yesterday. I started with Mudkip and have just been playing through, trying to train so that my entire team is at least the level of the gym leader's highest Pokemon. I'm currently training for Norman in the desert, here's the current team -

Marshtomp ♂ - lvl 31
    Aron ♀ - lvl 31
    Gardevoir ♀ - lvl 31
    Trapinch ♂ - lvl 30
    Numel ♂ - lvl 30

Aiming to get them all to 31! Should be done soon, then I'm off to challenge Norman.
    Altaria
    ~

I'm training a Swablu and hatching a Swablu egg in Emerald right now.

In Ruby... i catch a Groudon.. oddly i caught it with a pokeball (the ordinary one!! Do you hear me?)
    And just hatched a Mudkip egg in the same game. And luckily i got the female one.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nlspxv.jpg[/IMG]

DeviantArt Banner Credit GPXPlus

In Emerald, I'm currently challenging Battle Palace to get more Battle points. And I'm trying to hatch an egg from Pikachu and Raichu.

Rafe from Destiny Deoxys is my hot bishie, YOOHOO!

In Sapphire, I restarted it and try to SR for a shiny female Torchic... might take some time...
    I don't feel like I really need a signature
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Restarted ruby and decided to tried to get a shiny Torchic. After one soft reset I got a shiny naughty torchic. I just beat my rival may.

I'm currently raising a Bannette for no particular reason. It's currently on level 57.

Currently breeding nincadas to get a good shedinja, the fact that all stats except attack and speed have no use for it gives me a whole 6 natures to choose from... So I'm gonna try to get one with awesome IVs as well. :P Since I'm bored I'm gonna breed 100 of them, then raise the ones with promising natures/IVs a few levels to find out the exact IVs, and take the best one to 100. :P Just bred my 60th, and of those 4 had good-looking IVs. At that rate I'll be raising 6/7 nincadas when I'm done breeding, hopefully one has super-IVs.

Restarted Emerald, mainly just to obtain different Pokemon to send over to Platinum. I'm excavating the entire game, that is, exploring every nook and cranny and talking to every person. Boy, this is gonna take a long time.

Team:

lvl.29
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Double Team
    Shock Wave

lvl.29
    Dig
    Hidden Power (Steel)
    Astonish
    Faint Attack

lvl.29
    Return
    Hypnosis
    Faint Attack
    Psybeam

lvl.29
    Rock Tomb
    Focus Energy
    Ember
    Magnitude

Badges: 4
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 21st August 2009 at 3:09 AM.

I restarted Ruby because my brother deleted the file. I mostly did it because I needed Seedot and Zangoose for my Platinum, two pokemon I can't get on emerald. I also figured out how to get my Ruby to work on my DS.
    I'm smart, and I love Jonas Brothers, deal with it

"When You're Fifteen, and Somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them" - Taylor Swift

"I'm glad I'm sixteen" - me

Abby

I beat the Elite Four in Emerald and got my first ever seven victories in a row in the Battle Factory. I just caught two Houndours and am EVing the one that just evolved so I can get even stronger Houndours. :3

Obtained the fourth gym badge. Explored the desert. Obtained the fifth gym badge. Explored everywhere Surf accesable, which it turns out is a LOT of places, Petalburg to Slateport inclusive. Then I tried going ahead to get my next team member but team Aqua is blocking the way. Arghtastic. I shall have to wait then.

Team:

lvl.45
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Future Sight
    Thunderbolt

lvl.45
    Aerial Ace
    Confuse Ray
    Shadow Ball
    Faint Attack

lvl.45
    Return
    Hypnosis
    Teeter Dance
    Psybeam

lvl.45
    Rock Slide
    Amnesia
    Eruption
    Earthquake

lvl.45
    Crunch
    Ice Beam
    Headbutt
    Shadow Ball

Badges: 7
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 23rd August 2009 at 2:25 PM.

My need for a Latias (i love dragon types and i've never owned a Latias before) has yet again convinced me to start a new file on my emerald, i started out with a Mudkip this time and caught a Ralts (male) and i'm now currently in Petalburg city.

Current team:

Kippidge the Mudkip - M - Modest - Lv11
    Moobz the Ralts - M - Impish - Lv10

Team plan:

Kippidge teh Mudkipz
    Moobz the Ralts
    Kitteh/Mog the Skitty
    Cloud the Altaria
    Moona the Lunatone
    and a generic slave!!

This should be a fun playthrough as i refuse to use the masterball on Rayquaza just so i can get through the Elite four quicker, plus i need it for Latias (who i'm naming Psyvern or Kiyo)
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

I gave my ShedNinja a Nomal berry and it glitched my game. -2 HP.

Does that mean it's always dead? :P

Page 38 of 141 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast