Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I'm going abroad for 4 days, so I'm going to powergame ;]
    I must catch all legendaries, but I don't know. Reset for natures or for shiny?
    I lost again at battle pyramid. It's annoying ;|
    And if I'd meet another shiny in Battle Frontier, I finish with this game xD
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

beat my rival and wally. caught a plusle and a seedot and i went back to petalburg to catch a wurple and replace zubat with beautifly. im now lvl'ing up beautifly and thinking of going back to dewford to get a geodude to help with wattson.

team
    combusken lvl 22
    aron lvl 22
    beautifly lvl 16

I'm training for the Battle Frontier. My old team of Combusken, Flygon, and Cacturne were good... but, I don't know.

Pokémon:

Miltank: Body Slam, Milk Drink, Shadow Ball, and Rollout.
    Sunflora: Mega Drain, Petal Dance, Endeavor, and Sunny Day.
    Octillery: Psybeam, Aurora Beam, Fire Blast, and Octazooka.

Once I get them all to level fifty I really need to improve their movesets...
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/k4dpxc.gif[/IMG]
    the dancing that captivated my heart;
    your selfishly nice gestures, the breathtaking sexiness you have
    those flashing gestures ;;; it makes me lose my breath -- x . x . x

Got Regice, wasn't too bad, though it had a tendency to kill Altaria.

Decided to go Safari Zone-ing and got a lot of the johto pokemon in there.
    Then there is Girafarig who just refuses to stay in the ball. Numerous other rare pokemon, with LOWER CATCH RATES!!!, were caught pretty easily, but this thing...this thing is evil. RAGE

And now I decided to go for Rayquaza. He is decidedly harder then Kyorge & Groudon, as his attacks actually pack a punch and Outrage in particular is basically a one hit KO. Rest doesn't help any either :\
    If it weren't for the fact that it would mean hacing to go through the Pillar again, I'd probably go and get Kyorge or Groudon to take some hits (ie: Ooutrage) till he becomes mangable.

Going to re start on Ruby or Sapphire or both got two teams i've decieded which teams i'm having:
    Swampert/Manetric/Ninetails/Medicham/Caccturne/Salamence
    or
    Septile/Sharpdeo/Flygon/Campuret/Manetric/Haryima or Medicham
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue
    - planning main story line

Friend code 3ds 0404-6504-6432

Going to re start on Ruby or Sapphire or both got two teams i've decieded which teams i'm having:
    Swampert/Manetric/Ninetails/Medicham/Caccturne/Salamence
    or
    Septile/Sharpdeo/Flygon/Campuret/Manetric/Haryima or Medicham
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue

Been playing through the Battle Frontier again on Emerald. Not managed to set any new records yet though. Need 2 more levels for Salamence so it can match the others for Open Level.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Emerald emulator for the win. Currently at Fallabror Town (what a useless place) with a team of: .
    My Youtube Gaming Channel
    (There's Pokemon!)

Pokemon Y Tag Team Wonderlocke
    Pokemon are put in teams of three, the first Pokemon obtained of the three is the captain.
    Only switching between members of your team.
    If the captain faints or the other two team members faint, the whole team is released.

Badges: 4
    Deaths: 8

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

I've caught a modest Kyogre and brave Groudon. I've obtained next 2 silver symbols. I'm thinking about a moveset for Rayquaza.

Btw.. I was pwned by Lapras Sheer Cold... three times -.-

Like my rock/metal band!

Sapphire: Been busy and haven't had the chance to play it.

Emerald: Been breeding for a Flawless Speed/Special Attack, Modest, Natural Cure Staryu. I got a Modest, Flawless Special Attack Staryu (Illuminate ability).
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

Caught Rayquaza yesterday, got lucky on him not using Rest.

On my way back to the Safari Zone to get those last few pokemon, I ran into Latios!
    Now I thought about going about it the old fashioned way...but just used the Master Ball I still had.
    Because the old way sucks, and the only reason I put up with it in Diamond (twice) was because I didn't have to go somewhere, go to a route, open the dex, scroll allllll the way down to <runner> and look at where it was and (if I was out of luck) rinse and repeat every single time I entered the route and rabble rabble rabble rabble

ANYWAY
    I also managed to snag the last few pokemon left in the Safari Zone (Pinsir, Stantler, Gligar, and Pineco), so this makes me Safari King I wish you did get a title for doing it...

Will probably start raising my pokes a little for Steven.

Got Shiny Treecko July 1st on Ruby.
    It's lvl 7 now and I won't train him further before I can clone it on Emerald.

Instead, I'm using Mightyena as my main Pokémon.
    I have 2 badges and he's at lvl 30.

I hope to reach Groudon today so I can start SRing for him.
    Apparently my signature's picture was too big after not hearing anything about it for nearly 2 years! : D
    Will be updated at some point.

I have decided upon the most ridiculous thing, to catch all the legendaries in-game in Pokeballs. It's an arduous task, but it must be done. And believe it or not, I have already done this with Regirock. It only took the 17 Pokeballs. Spliffing. Regice is a much more annoying customer, though, and I may return to it in due time.

In my Emerald, for my first time ever, my pokemon caught the virus. Yeah Pokerus.
    Until Furter notice, I'll have a txt only sig.

my fc for PBR is 4381-9462-4805

After much struggling I finally locked Regice in that Pokeball. It must've taken about ten restarts, and the Regi battle music although cool was beginning to annoy me to no end. My reaction was rather subdued on its capture. I presumed Registeel would be similar, but bizarrely, I managed to catch it in a Pokeball on my first run. Pathetically easy.

Then I went and did some storyline shizzle, stopping Team Aqua and all that. I'm now trying to replicate the Pokeball capture with Rayquaza, and it's an understatement by saying that this is definately a bigger fish to fry.

EDIT: Or maybe not. It was easier than Regice, anyway. Caught it on full health asleep.
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 3rd July 2008 at 5:15 PM.

Caught a modest Rayquaza, Brave Regirock and Modest Regice.
    Obtained next 2 symbols, one left (yes, that one from Palace left, grr >.<)
    And I've lost in 4 facilities;/

Like my rock/metal band!

I currently restarted my Sapphire game.

I've trained my Charmander (Yes, Charmander) to level 11, and I'm heading to Rustboro City to get the badges from my Charmander (Wich will probably evolve while doing so)

It'll be harder than in FR because Charmander doesn't learn Metal Claw in R/S/E.

I just restarted my Ruby.

I have a Mudkip (level 12), a Ralts (level 10), a Taillow (level 10), a Zigzagoon (level 8), and a Shroomish (level 8). No badges yet. I'm still in the Forest. Training. I'm gonna get em to a really high level for the going-through part of the game. Save some training at the end. I hate it to pieces, but I figure if I can keep my team above the wild Pokémon levels, I'm doing okay.
    ~Keep on truckin'!~

Thanks to Zadros for the banner!

Not coming soon, but
    it's a pretty banner, yes?

Congratulations, Realm.

As for me, I'm still trying to beat Sapphire again. I decided it would be quicker if I had a team of Pickup-ability Pokemont to get me Rare Candies. I only need 35 more before I can train everone to Level 50 and then take the Victory Road trek.
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

Picked up my Emerald and beat the 3rd gym, nabbed a Modest Solrock (with some luck) and raised it up to LV 27, bred (LOL) for a Naughty nature Volbeat and raising it up. It's hard as hell though. >_> Crappy defenses and it takes several Pokemon to LV it up. When it's high in LV (25+), I'll go challenge the 4th Gym.

My ev training got a good start, the first pokemon I encountered was SHINY! It was a wurmple though, but still it's cool...

i restarted on Emerald and chose a Mudkip with brave nature thenbeat rival and caught timid Ralts.Got both pokes to lv10 and got through Petalburg forest.Beat Roxanne with Marshtomp,who evolved in forest,and caught a rash Nincada.Ralts evolved.Got to Dewford after getting the pokenav.

Version: Ruby
    Name: Melanie
    Pokedex: can't remember, too lazy to check atm
    Team:
    Torchic/Flamestar (female!!) level 14
    Wingull/Slashwing level 14
    Whismur/Hyperblast level 14

I started my Ruby Scramble Challenge (finally). I lost against Roxanne with my Pokemon at level 13, so I got them all up a level and am going to try again. Using Wingull's water gun mainly.

Finally re started Sapphire after popping some extra stuff onto pearl:

Here is the basics
    Version: Pokemon Sapphire
    Name: Debbie
    ID: 55885
    Pokemon Dex Seen:
    Pokemon Dex Own:
    Current Team:
    N/A
    Current Number of Badges:
    Future Team: Swampert/Manetric/Ninetails/Medicham/Cacturne/Salamence
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 6th July 2008 at 3:38 PM.

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue

Emerald: I've been doing absolutely nothing but doing Battle Frontier challenges and obsessing over the fact that I have all 3 Johto starters. So far I've beaten Tucker, Lucy, and Spenser...

Ruby: Nothing but trading back and forth and all. I'm thinking of starting over my Ruby version again, even though I've had that save file for over 2 years.

LeafGreen: Nothing but walking around for no reason.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast