Page 41 of 141 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3503

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I'm starting another game on my Emerald in preperation for my SoulSilver (i know it's miles away til release but meh, theres alot to do), I know that the vast majority of the unobtainable Pokemon are from the Hoenn region (trapinch line ect)!!.
    I'm going to be mean and dump my starter in this file and i'm going to have either Tailow or Marril as my starter Pokemon.

I will update this post (for today) as and when events happen!!

Update - 22:05

I'm currently training in Petalburg woods, I picked Torchic as my starter but dumped him as soon as i could and replaced him with a Wurmple who evolved into Casoon then Dustox.

My team at the moment is:
    Crush - Marill - LV10 - Hardy
    Totail - Tailow - Lv10 - Sassy
    Bugsy - Dustox - Lv10 - Relaxed

Next i will hopefully catch a Makuhita, i wonder if i'll be lucky with it's nature?.
    Last edited by Kaasuti; 26th September 2009 at 10:10 PM.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Default Recent Happenings in My Ruby

I went challenging the Elite 4. I prepared 30 Hyper Potions, 10 Max Potions, 10 Full Restores, 13 Full Heals and some PP restoring items.

Sidney was(is) a pushover. Phoebe was tricky, but I still managed to beat her. Glacia was a challenge for me. I needed to keep reviving and healing my Pokemon. I got caught by her evil Walrein's Sheer Cold several times! For Drake, my Swampert, with Surf and Ice Beam, beat him single-handedly. Now it's time to challenge Steven Stone, the Hoenn Pokemon League Champion.

Steven's other Pokemon weren't that hard, but his Metagross was a challenge too. I needed to keep reviving and healing my Swampert. Luckily, I also had my Breloom's Leech Seed to sap some of the Metagross' HP. Finally, I managed to KO'd Metagross with my Swampert's Surf+Earthquake combo. Last but not least, I defeated Steven!

Team recorded in the Hall of Fame:
    Lv.42 Manectric
    Lv.50 Salamence
    Lv.41 Mightyena
    Lv.41 Skarmory
    Lv.43 Breloom
    Lv.49 Swampert(my hero!)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

Talking Shiny madness!

I'm currently EV training my porygon in Emerald's Altering cave (my favourite spot for speed EV's) and within less than 30 minutes I've had two random shiny encounters! The two zubats are now secure in my PC and one of them is jolly! I found another shiny zubat in there about a year ago... It's a shiny goldmine!
    . . .

I'm just currently breeding Pokemon in my Sapphire in the Day Care.

It's been a long time since I've restarted my Sapphire...But I don't plan on restarting anytime soon. The main reason is because I worked so hard catching the Pokemon I have now. ^^;

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

*UPDATE*

I'm currently in Granite cave training up my team (and my newly aquired makuhita) before i battle Brawly,I'm hoping to catch every single pokemon i see along the way which is , in all honesty, a complete pain in the rear.

Team currently:

E-Honda - Makuhita - Lv14 - Serious
    Crush - Marril - Lv15 - Hardy
    Totail - Taillow - Lv16 - Sassy
    Bugsy - Dustox - Lv16 - Relaxed
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

I attempted to beat the Pokemon League...

...And lost. >: I got to the last Elite 4 member, too. Recently caught a Rayquaza, so I'm going to try again.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Default Recent Happenings in My Ruby

I traveled to the Battle Tower by SS Tidal. I brought my Salamence, Swampert and Breloom to challenge the level 50 difficulty. In the end, my Salamence just kicked all 7 trainers' butt single-handed. After my victory, I was rewarded an Iron.

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Tonight I am going to start a new game on my emerald and my ruby. I am going to pick torchic on emerald since it is my favorite but I don't know about ruby.
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

Looks like this is one of the only threads used on 3rd gen so I'm asking this here :S
    I'm planning on starting a new game on my brother's ruby and would like a shiny treecko or swampert to go with my blaziken, so
    1. Can I soft-reset on these games on my gameboy SP?
    2. If the starters are shiny will this show up in birch's bag?
    Thanks
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

1. Yes you can. Press A + B + Start + SELECT
    2. No, you have to engage in a battle first to determine it.
    Matt the Drat!

Thanks
    wish me luck :S
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I caught the Rayquaza and defeated the Pokemon League. I must say that Wallace was way tougher than I expected, as I had a bit of trouble even with Rayquaza. But I still won in the end.

I caught Latias and am currently working on my Hoenn Dex to obtain a Johto starter from Prof. Birch. Not sure which one I'll choose yet, but I have plenty of time.

Current progress: 86/200
    God is awesome.

グリシル

Default Recent Happenings in My Emerald

Entered Petalburg Forest and defeated the Team Aqua grunt in the forest. After that, arrived at Rustboro City. Obtained HM01 - Cut from the Cutter. Chellenged Rustboro Gym. Finally, my Mudkip defeated Roxanne single-handed.

After obtaining the first gym badge, I went to Rusturf Tunnel and defeated the Team Aqua grunt. When back to Rustboro City, followed the Devon staff to the president, Mr. Stone's office. Received PokeNav from him. Met Brendan and defeated him. Now it's time to move to Dewford Town.

Obtained HM05 - Flash. My Mudkip eveolved into Marshtomp. Chellenged Dewford Gym. It took me two tries to defeat Brawly because of his Makuhita. After obtaining the second gym badge, entered Granite Cave and met Steven. After that, moved on to Slateport City.

Current team:
    Lv.16 Shroomish
    Lv.17 Taillow
    Lv.17 Marshtomp
    Lv.4 Zigzagoon(HM slave)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Started a new game on ruby yesterday and spent a good 4 hours soft-resetting for a shiny mudkip before giving up and going for an impish one with good stats (I think :S)
    Decided to trade some pokemon over from emerald as I have never done that before so searched my boxes for all my level 5 pokemon - ended up with chimecho, dratini, torchic, swablu, pichu and mudkip, all now level 9 except chimecho who just turned 10
    <3
    Made it through petalburg woods, staying back to capture a slakoth, shroomish and cascoon.
    Just done the flower shop and got the wailmer pail, now heading towards Rustboro to fight roxanne
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

Went on a catching-spree last night. Caught Staryu, Seviper, Wailmer, Corsola, and several others. I also evolved the Wailmer I caught. Now all I need is a Pokemon with Dig, and I can go after the Regis. Right now I'm training a Zubat. Hopefully it'll evolve into Crobat soon after Golbat. I hate how some Pokemon need to love you to evolve. xD

My current Dex progress is 104/200.
    God is awesome.

グリシル

Default Recent Happenings in My Emerald

Caught a Electrike at Route 110 and put her in my party. In Slateport City, entered the museum and defeated the two Team Aqua Grunts.
    Entered the Trick House, defeated all the trainers and received a Rare Candy from the Trick Master.
    Defeated Brendan at Route 110. After that, arrived at Mauville City.

In Mauville City, defeated Wally. Obtained HM06 - Rock Smash. Defeated the gym trainers in Mauville Gym. I saved the game at this point as I decided to challenge Wattson next time.

Current team:
    Lv.18 Electrike
    Lv.23 Marshtomp
    Lv.20 Shroomish
    Lv.20 Taillow
    Lv.4 Zigzagoon(HM slave)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

I know I have not made a post here yet despite being quite far into the game, so I will first post a summary of my happenings up until now:

- Chose Torchic.
    - Caught Wingull.
    - Caught Ralts.
    - Caught Seedot. (Spent an hour hunting for one on Route 201 since I wanted to avoid trading for one in Rustboro.)
    - Evolved Seedot.
    - Defeated Roxanne with Nuzleaf (Nosepass does not fall easily; spammed Growth and Harden).
    - Caught Whismur.
    - Evolved Torchic.
    - Defeated Brawly with a tandem of Wingull and Ralts (Makuhita only problem).
    - Evolved Ralts.
    - Evolved Wingull.
    - Defeated Wattson with a tandem of Combusken, Kirlia, Nuzleaf and Whismur (because I refuse to train Geodude I had trouble).
    - Evolved Whismur.
    - Defeated Maxie with a tandem of Combusken, Kirlia and Pelipper.
    - Defeated Flannery with a tandem of Kirlia, Loudred, Combusken and Pelipper (even with Pelipper Torkoal proved a challenge).
    - Caught Trapinch.
    - Spent an eternity training Trapinch up to par with my other Pokemon.
    - Evolved Kirlia.
    - Defeated Norman with a tandem of Combusken, Gardevoir and Pelipper (spammed Protect against Slaking).
    - Went crazy exploring upon acquiring Surf.
    - Evolved Combusken.
    - Evolved Nuzleaf.
    - Evolved Trapinch.
    - Drove Team Aqua out of the Weather Institute laregly thanks to Vibrava.
    - Defeated Winona with a tandem of Vibrava, Loudred (I taught it Ice Beam and Overheat), Gardevoir and Pelipper (Altaria made me concerned that I might lose, then Gardevoir saved the day).

Now I am preparing for Lilycove City and Mt. Pyre.

Current team:
    Lv. 36 Blaziken
    Lv. 36 Pelipper
    Lv. 36 Gardevoir
    Lv. 36 Shiftry
    Lv. 36 Loudred
    Lv. 36 Vibrava

Current Progress: Chapter 1 of Version 2

Herptile Haven
    If reptiles and amphibians make you happy, then discuss them here! Group maintained by Psychic Politoed.

Default Recent Happenings in my Emerald

Defeated Wattson. His Manectric's Howl+Quick Attack combo KO'd my Marshtomp, but I still managed to beat him. Travelled to Verdanturf Town and entered Rusturf Tunnel. Obtained HM04 - Strength. Obtained Repeat Ball from the Devon staff. Received Exp. Share from Mr. Stone. After that, continued my journey along Route 111 and 113. In Fallarbor Town, met Lanette and received a Lotad Doll from her in her house at Route 114.

My Taillow, Shroomish and Electrike evolved into Swellow, Breloom and Manectric respectively.

Went to Mt. Chimney. Defeated Team Magma Leader Maxie. Travelled to Lavaridge Town. Obtained Wynaut egg. Challenged Lavaridge Gym. Defeated Flannery. It's quite annoying when her Pokemon used Attract, but I still beat her. After obtaining the fourth badge, I went to Petalburg City and saved at this point. I decided to challenge Petalburg Gym next time.

Current team:
    Lv.28 Breloom
    Lv.32 Marshtomp
    Lv.27 Manectric
    Lv.28 Swellow
    Lv.6 Zigzagoon (HM slave)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Ran into some trouble just before Rusturf Tunnel because of traded pokemon not obeying :S
    Defeated Magma in the tunnel and then hurried to Dewford. Switched to Emerald where the pokemon I traded from Ruby (the game I'm playing now) are, trained them up to be good enough for Brawly. Traded with my team and defeated Brawly with some difficulty. He used three super potions on his machop! Trained my team to suitable levels on Emerald then traded back. Now in Granite Cave having just obtained Flash.

Team:
    Mudkip: Lv 15
    Swablu: Lv 13
    Chimecho: Lv 19
    Pichu: Lv 19
    Combusken: Lv 18
    Dratini: Lv 18
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I've made a helluva lot of progress in my Hoenn journey on Emerald since I last posted here sometime last month. I have made a rest stop in the Gatehouse for the Safari Zone after a strenuous trek on the routes between Fortree and Lilycove, so that my next play session makes the journey to Lilycove seem not so tedious lol.

Since the nightmare I had in defeating Wattson all that time ago, I haven't had all that much trouble breaking down the other Gym Leaders after him. Norman's underlings were difficult to beat, and Winona's Altaria proved to be an absolute beast due to holding an Oran Berry and using Dragon Dance'd Aerial Aces and Earthquakes on my team. However, I managed to eventually get past these challenges and they are the only challenges that left me sweating really. My team is also looking very good at this stage.

Current Team:
    Gex the Grovyle - Lv34
    Ace the Swellow - Lv35
    Mina the Minun - Lv33
    Camilla the Numel - Lv30
    Pigette the Grumpig - Lv33
    Jelly the Tentacruel - Lv36

Found Steven and made my way to Slateport. Defeated Magma in the museum and made my way up to Mauville.
    Defeated May and reached Mauville. Trained my pokemon to similar levels and deafeted Watson extremely easily with my Marshtomp (Y)
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

i just beat the game in sapphire and am making my way up sky pillar through this complated maze which is hard to beat. when i made to the top and fought raquazza and caught him with a premier ball
    If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!
    -Started by: GengarNightmare

by chimchar15
    http://my.gpxpl.us/charizardking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    !
    Not to mention the female trainer is "Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazzard" in a trucker hat and the male trainer is a blue Marty McFly
    by ecokitty on deviant art
    officially claimed elekid

I finally fully evolved my Zubat. Took a while, but Golbat evolved in the early thirties. I also fully evolved my Horsea and got a few other Pokemon added to my Pokedex. 111/200 so far.
    God is awesome.

グリシル

Today I felt like finally getting Beldum from Steven's house. After 10 or so soft resets I got an Adamant nature one. Even better, it appears that it has a 31 Attack IV.

Finally, after days of trying, I won the master Rank Tough contest. So right now, I'm SR-ing at the Berry Master's house to get a good berry for the Smart Contest. I'm also randomly challenging the Battle Palance, and I won my first round.

The story of Professor Rowan - Chapter 42 is up!

Other Works:
    Cave GuardianCheaterContestsMaids
    Author's ProfileFanFiction Profile

Page 41 of 141 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast