Page 42 of 145 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Copypasting this from another forum I go to 'cuz lazy:

i h8 you Wattson.

So after attempting to defeat Wattson eight times by relying on my Vigoroth with Rock Smash (only move more than not very effective on Magnemite on my entire team, btw) I finally realized that I cannot win with my team as it is. So I'm just gonna level everyone up to 23. Last time, I was about two points of damage away from defeating Magneton before Shock Wave took away the rest of my HP. This is with use of X Attack.

Current Team:

Loudred "Noise" Lv. 22
    Relaxed w. Silk Scarf
    Pound
    Uproar
    Astonish
    Howl

Vigorath "Crush" Lv. 22
    Brave
    Fury Swipes
    Yawn
    Rock Smash
    Slack Off

Swellow "Flier" Lv. 22
    Hasty
    Wing Attack
    Steel Wing
    Focus Energy
    Quick Attack

Skitty "Cutie" Lv. 22
    Impish
    Sing
    Doubleslap
    Assist
    Attract (is male)

Linoone "Liner" Lv. 22
    Bashful
    Cut
    Sand-Attack (is actually really useful, it along with Tail Whip and Focus Energy was the sole thing that let me beat Roxanne, although this move was probable on Tailow when I used it)
    Tail Whip
    Headbutt

Oh, in case you didn't know, I'm doing a mono-normal run of Ruby.
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

Default Recent Happenings in My Emerald

-Defeated Norman. I (always) had some problem with his Slaking, but I managed to beat him in my first try, thanks to my Breloom. Hey Dad, I finally won your badge! XD
    -Obtained HM03 - Surf.
    -Beat the trainers from Route 104 to 109.
    -My Marshtomp evolved into Swampert.
    -Caught a Linoone and made him as my new HM slave.
    -Beat Team Aqua grunts and Admin inWeather Institude.
    -Received Castform.
    -Beat Brendan at Route 119 and received HM02 - Fly from him.
    -Arrived at Fortree City.
    -Received Devon Scope from Steven.
    -Chellenged Fortree Gym and defeated Winona. She is easy with my Swampert's Ice Beam and my Manectric.
    -Caught Absol. Put her in my party and trained her.
    -Travelled to Lilycove City.
    -Once again, defeated Brendan.

Current team:
    Lv.37 Manectric
    Lv.37 Absol
    Lv.37 Swellow
    Lv.40 Swampert
    Lv.38 Breloom
    Lv.26 Linoone(HM slave)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

Been training for Liza & Tate. I'm aiming for Lv. 45 for all. That's the gym battle that has always given me trouble. But I think with my current time I should be alright for it. Booted Magma out of their secret base. Saw Groudon awaken in a grumpy rage. He fled the scene. Now continuing my training for Tate & Liza.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Defeated Flannery extremely easily and decided to catch all the pokemon I had missed so far... 2 hours later went on to defeat Norman on my second try. Was so happy when I defeated the first Slaking, kind of forgot about the second one :S
    Then I completed the surfing routes from Petalburg to Slateport, including Abandoned Ship and surfed over the water near Mauville.
    Caught a linoone and tropius and saved outside the Weather Institute.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Talking

I spent my day starting to EV Train my Adamant Beldum in Emerald. Got it to level 20 and evolved it to Metang . Tomorrow I am going to finish maxing out the HP EV. From there I will likely teach it Explosion and Pal Park it to Platinum.

-I took part in Coolness Contests with my Manectric. In the end, my Manectric won the Ribbons for Normal and Super Rank!
    -Went to Mt. Pyre. After beating some Team Aqua grunts, obtained Magma Emblem.
    -Went through Team Magma Hideout at Mt. Chimney. Defeated Maxie.
    -Went through Team Aqua Hideout nearby Lilycove City. Obtained Master Ball.
    -Travelled to Mossdeep City.
    -Challenged Mossdeep Gym. Defeated Tate and Liza with my Swampert, Absol and Manectric.
    -Headed to Space Center.
    -Defeated Maxie and the Magma Admin with Steven on my side.
    -Travelled to Seafloor Cavern. Defeated Archie.
    -Travelled to Sootopolis City. After talking to Wallace, surf to Sky Pillar and summoned Rayquaza to Sootopolis.
    -After the weather was back to normal, challenged Sootopolis Gym. Juan's Kingdra is annoying with Double Team and Rest, and its Ice Beam KO'd my Manectric. Finally, my Absol's Swords Dance+Aerial Ace combo finished the beast off. Now, I have won all the 8 gym badges!

Current team:
    Lv.45 Swampert
    Lv.43 Absol
    Lv.43 Breloom
    Lv.42 Swellow
    Lv.42 Manectric
    Lv.5 Marill(HM slave)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Today:

-I decided to play Sapphire again. I just need to trade for a few more Pokemon and I'll have a full Dex. Funny how I've had 6 years to do so...
    -Went to Victory Road and beat Wally. His team was the same; too cute.
    -Spent time on Evergrande trying to hatch a Togepi egg. It hatched into a Shiny Togepi but it was male...
    -Decided to withdraw some lv 100 Pokemon and went on to defeat Sydney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, and Steven.

Went through the Weather Institute half-asleep and gained Castform!.. to rot in my box forever :S
    Continued to Fortree, defeating May so easily you wonder why she even bothers.
    Taught Fly to Swablu, ran straight through Fortree after healing my team and met Steven who gave me the Devon Scope. Went through this route, training my pokemon and ended up in Lilycove. Had a look around and then back-tracked down route 123. Biked all the way round to Mt Pyre again and saved on the first inside floor.

Team:
    Swampert: Lv 37
    Blaziken: Lv 36
    Chimecho: Lv 36
    Altaria: Lv 36
    Pikachu: Lv 36 (soon to be a raichu - it already has thunder as an egg move)
    Dragonair: Lv 36

EDIT: Made my way through both sides of Mt Pyre with ease, capturing a vulpix and meditite along the way (extremely happy chimecho hunting will not be necessary this way round!)
    Flew to Slateport for that little cut scene
    Returned to Lilycove and completed Magma Hideout
    Surfed to Mossdeep, caught a snorunt and spheal in Shoal Cave and recieved Dive from Steven.
    Saved just before venturing into the sea routes belows - can't wait ¬¬

Team:
    Swampert: Lv 39
    Blaziken: Lv 38
    Chimecho: Lv 38
    Altaria: Lv 38
    Raichu: Lv 38
    Dragonair: Lv 38
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 5th October 2009 at 9:32 PM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

Another update (though rather late)

I have beaten Brawly, Wallace and Flannery, although for Wallace i had to train a Breloom to help me (which it did).
    I'm currently training in the desert so my Pokemon are at a decent level for beating Norman and his gym of normal types, since my last update i have caught a female seviper to add to my team.
    I'm still catching every Pokemon i come across alothough it's taking me forever.

Current team:

E-honda - Hariyama - LV27 - Serious - M
    Adder - Seviper - LV27 - Quiet - F
    Hawk - Dustox - LV27 - Relaxed - M
    Crush - Azumariil - Lv28 - Hardy - M
    Totail - Swellow - LV28 - Sassy - M

If anyone has any suggestions on which Pokemon i should have as my last member please pm me.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Started my journey to Ever Grande City. In Victory Road, defeated Wally and other trainers. With my Marill as my HM slave, I finally got through Victory Road and reached Pokemon League.

Current team:
    Lv.44 Manectric
    Lv.45 Absol
    Lv.45 Breloom
    Lv.47 Swampert
    Lv.44 Swellow
    Lv.5 Marill(HM slave)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Thanks to the cloning glitch, I've been cloning Rare Candies to evolve my Pokemon faster. The past two days, all I've been doing is evolving and catching Pokemon. I only have 16 left to complete the Dex and finally get that Cyndaquil.

I will be Feebas hunting today. Wish me luck.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Another update

Me and my team have beaten Norman (finally) and we've been training.I have sent my Dustox back to my PC as it wasn't peforming that well, he's been replaced with a male adamant Slakoth that i caught earlier in my adventure in petalburg forest.
    I am now thinking of another pokemon to use but i'm not sure about it, i was thinking of maybe a Shuppet,Tropius or Absol.

I'll post my new team up later!!

Surfed through the sea routes with many max repels before arriving in Pacifalog. Obtained TM Return before taking the fast current route. Once I had finished here returned to Mossdeep and defeated Lisa and Tate (is that their names?) with more difficulty than I expected - Psychic plus full restore &#172;&#172;
    Taught Dive to my Swampert (I know noob thing to do but I shall be replacing once I have completed Victory Road) and dove everywhere possible before taking on the underwater cave
    Made it through and defeated Maxie one hit KOs (Y)
    Flew to Sootopolis and caught Groundon on my second try.
    Considering swapping him into my team but no sure who I would replace...

Team:
    Swampert: Lv 44
    Blaziken: Lv 43
    Altaria: Lv 44
    Chimecho: Lv 44
    Raichu: Lv 44
    Dragonair: Lv 43

EDIT:
    Just owned Wallace, first time beating him first go with no issues at all
    On my way to Ever Grande now, entire team Lv: 45

EDIT2: Made it through Victory Road, it seems at lot smaller than last time I played and Wally was extremely easy.
    Went through Meteor Falls and caught a Bagon, holding a dragon scale.
    Traded a seadra to emerald holding it, along with a graveler, solrock, clamperl with deepseatooth, swapped for a clamperl with deepseascale and the bagon to trade it up boosted.
    Now training for the Elite 4
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 8th October 2009 at 6:23 PM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

Caught Feebas with little difficulty yesterday. I caught multiple, actually, so I could trade them away to Sapphire to breed. No way I'm looking for that thing again.

I'm restarting to get another Johto starter. I'll be starting with Mudkip this time, as I've never used it before.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Started my scramble challenge on Emerald (several days ago...>.>) and its going pretty well.

-Started the game, chose Torchic, then fought the Zigzagoon.
    -Went up onto Route 103 (or whatever number it is) and battled May.
    -Went back to Littleroot, got the Pokédex, five Poké Balls and the running shoes.
    -Went and caught a Wurmple and deposited the Torchic in the PC.
    -Trained the Wurmple and it evolved...into a Silcoon >.<.
    -Went and caught another one, and trained THAT...it also became a Silcoon.
    -Kept catching and evolving Wurmples and they all evolved into Silcoons.
    -Got fed up and did the Wally event.
    -Went to Petalburg Woods, and caught a Shroomish and a Cascoon.
    -Went and deposited the tenth Silcoon in the PC along with all the others...
    -Went and trained Shroomish and Cascoon. By the time I fought the Aqua Grunt, Shroomish was level 11, and Snuffles (who had become a Dustox) was something like Level 12.
    -Left the Forest and trained some more. Toad the Shroomish was taught Bullet Seed,.
    -Challenged the Rustboro Gym, which Toad the Shroomish practically solo'd (except for the double battle between the Youngster and Hiker).
    -Went and did the Rusturf event. Snuffles learned Gust!
    -Went to Dewford aboard Briney's ship.
    -Challenged the Dewford Gym, which was solo'd by Snuffles for the most part.
    -Went up to Granite Cave and taught Snuffles Flash. I am about to go in.

Current Team:

Toad the Shroomish
    Level 15
    -Leech Seed
    -Tackle
    -Stun Spore
    -Bullet Seed

Snuffles the Dustox
    Level 17
    -Flash
    -Confusion
    -Gust
    -Protect

Side Note: I now hate Silcoons...
    FUTURE POKÉMON BLACK SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by LostHero View Post

Side Note: I now hate Silcoons...
    I am with you on that....

I have taken a break from Ruby for a while, just before the e4, when I realised I was four pokemon (Glalie, Walrein, Salamence and Kingdra) from completing the Hoenn dex.
    Evolved Snorunt, Sealeo and traded Seadra with Dragon Scale a while back and am about to start training my level 40 shelgon :S

Just out of interest as this is the first time completing a hoenn dex, what, if anything, do I get your doing it?
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

Nice quadruple post.

I started a new game. And I chose Torchic as my starter.

Woah, haha, really sorry about that :S stupid connection &#172;&#172;
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I just beat Roxanne. I have Tailow on my team now.

Went into Meteor Falls. After defeating the trainers, caught a female Bagon and put her in my party. She has Jolly nature.

Current team:
    Lv.35 Bagon
    Lv.44 Swellow
    Lv.45 Breloom
    Lv.48 Swampert
    Lv.45 Absol
    Lv.44 Manectric

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Something nasty happened. Since my Game Boy Advance had died shortly after I beat Steven on my first run through Emerald, I had to use an emulator to continue playing Emerald (I own the game as well). The emulator decided today to completely delete the current progress of my second run, forcing me to restart.

The positive thing is that now I have had the chance to use all three starters. Here is my progress thus far:

- Chose Mudkip. Male with Naive nature. Named him Fisher.
    - Defeated May easily.
    - After helping Wally catch a Ralts, caught a male for myself with Synchronize and a Modest nature (the first time I got a nature that matched the Pokemon almost perfectly). Yes, I have a liking for Ralts. Named him Gown (gender clash, I know).
    - Caught a female Docile Shroomish in the Petalburg Woods. I accidentally knocked out the first three I encountered because Confusion kept on landing critical hits. Named her Funga.
    - Taught Shroomish Bullet Seed.
    - Upon realizing that I did not have a cutter on my team, caught a male Nincada and named it Helper under the assumption that it would be an utility. However, I actually thought about Shedinja as a team option and decided to train it whilst using it for HMs. Naughty nature, which is good, because Special Defense is useless on Shedinja whilst Attack is an asset. I will use my eventual flier (probably Vibrava) for Fly, which is why I will not evolve Nincada into a Ninjask.
    - Sent Nincada out against everything on Route 116. Yes, Leech Life + Harden + Sand-Attack lets it beat Geodudes and earn the high experience associated with that.
    - Trained my team up to Level 13 and beat Roxanne's trainers with Nincada and Ralts.
    - Battled Roxanne:
    - I wanted to avoid using Mudkip since it was on the verge of going up to Level 14, which would have de-synchronized things. I figured that Mudkip could get the level-up after the gym when the other Pokemon were trained as well. Thus I led with Nincada.
    - Nincada did very well, actually. Sand-Attack helped avoid some Rock Tombs and Rock Throws and two Hardens (one on the turn I predicted correctly that Roxanne would use a Potion) kept Nincada alive while Leech Life proved that a battle can be won at 1 damage per turn. Nincada's HP at the end of the first exchange was full, surprisingly.
    - Before switching to Ralts for the second Geodude Nincada got in a Sand-Attack for support. Rock Tomb still hit and badly damaged Ralts, but the next two missed and one Potion and two Confusions later the second Geodude was out.
    - Nosepass Blocked Shroomish as the mushroom came in, which did not matter. Shroomish paralyzed and seeded the Easter Island compass and then beat it down with Bullet Seed. Rock Tomb hurt but Leech Seed mopped up the wounds. Won the Stone Badge.
    - Taught Mudkip Rock Tomb.
    - Preparing to take on the Aqua Grunt in the Rusturf Tunnel.

Current Team:

Level 13 Mudkip (Fisher) (Impish; Torrent)
    - Water Gun
    - Mud-Slap
    - Rock Tomb
    - Tackle

Level 13 Ralts (Gown) (Modest; Synchronize)
    - Confusion
    - Double Team
    - Growl

Level 13 Shroomish (Funga) (Docile; Effect Spore)
    - Bullet Seed
    - Tackle
    - Stun Spore
    - Leech Seed

Level 13 Nincada (Helper) (Naughty; Compoundeyes)
    - Leech Life
    - Cut
    - Harden
    - Sand-Attack
    Last edited by Venomfrog; 10th October 2009 at 3:51 PM.

Current Progress: Chapter 1 of Version 2

Herptile Haven
    If reptiles and amphibians make you happy, then discuss them here! Group maintained by Psychic Politoed.

I finished training my team today afte fighting every single person in pokenav with the pokeball sign on
    Everyone was now level 50 so I went to the Pokemon League, stocked up on revives and full restores and started my challenge!
    Sidney was a breeze with Blaziken, the only one which caused any kind of problem was Cacturne with ingrain &#172;&#172;
    Then Phoebe which was the complete opposite of Sidney. No member of my team has any moves that are super effective against ghost so had to spam by strongest moves over and over, eventually defeating the last Dusclops with Swampert's surf.
    Glacia again caused little issue, although m Blaziken had already leveled up so I wanted to try my other members - Chimecho defeated the first Glalie but was taken down by an inlucky critcal hit on the next one. Blaziken and Swampert sorted about the Sealeo and Raichu finished off Walrein. However the first time I sent out Raichi, Sheer Cold hit in one shot Had to switch out Altaria to heal Raichu, and wasted one of my two max revives.
    Drake, with me having two dragon pokemon and a Swampert with Ice Beam was also easy, with little problems other than with Flygon and Chimecho...
    Then I challenged Steven. Defeated Skarmory and Aggron with ease but as I started on Cradily my gameboy died and having sent off my charger with my DS to the console repair people I have no means of recharging it So no new updates for me until next week

EDIT: Borrowed by brother's Gameboy and defeated Steven! Cannot be bothered to go into it now as it was a loong battle but will post again later
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 10th October 2009 at 8:26 PM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

- Beat Aqua grunt easily with Nincada, rescuing the Devon Goods and Peeko.
    - Cleared Route 116's Cut maze.
    - Got the PokeNav.
    - Battled May in Rustboro:
    - I was disorganized at the start, with Nincada leading against Wingull. Switched to Mudkip for the KO with Rock Tomb.
    - Treecko gave me problems. Several switches let me beat it without losing a Pokemon, but it was close.
    - Sailed to Dewford with Mr. Briney.
    - Taught Ralts Flash.
    - Taught Mudkip Bide.
    - Taught Ralts Teleport.
    - Taught Shroomish Mega Drain.
    - Mudkip evolved into Marshtomp.
    - Taught Marshtomp Mud Shot.
    - Trained my Pokemon at Granite Cave to Level 16 before challenging Dewford Gym.
    - Beat Brawly's trainers easily with all of my Pokemon.
    - Battled Brawly:
    - Decided to start with Ralts against Machop. Two Confusions and it was over.
    - Forced to keep Ralts in out against Meditite due to Focus Punch. Again, two Confusions did it.
    - Switched out Ralts for Nincada, fearing a Bulked Up Reversal would take frail Ralts out. Unwise. Bulked Up Vital Throws HURT even resistant Pokemon.
    - Forced to use a Super Potion. Guess what happened next? Critical hit = fainted Nincada.
    - Sent in Shroomish to seed the sumo wrestler.
    - Ralts comes in on the switch, ready to deal the death blow. Guess what happened next? Critical hit = fainted Ralts.
    - Marshtomp could not end the nightmare. Mud Shot just missed a KO, by 1-2 HP, I think. Guess what happened next? Reversal = fainted Marshtomp.
    - Makuhita faints from Leech Seed damage. It was quite ugly, but I win the Knuckle Badge.
    - My battered team gets healed and I prepare for the deep crevices of Granite Cave, still dizzy from Makuhita's onslaught.

Current team:

Level 17 Marshtomp (Quick Claw; Torrent)
    - Water Gun
    - Mud-Slap
    - Rock Tomb
    - Mud Shot

Level 17 Ralts (Pecha Berry; Synchronize)
    - Confusion
    - Double Team
    - Teleport
    - Flash

Level 17 Shroomish (Miracle Seed; Effect Spore)
    - Mega Drain
    - Tackle
    - Leech Seed
    - Stun Spore

Level 17 Nincada (Silk Scarf; Compoundeyes)
    - Leech Life
    - Cut
    - Fury Swipes
    - Sand-Attack

Now it is time for a long rest and break from Pokemon.

Current Progress: Chapter 1 of Version 2

Herptile Haven
    If reptiles and amphibians make you happy, then discuss them here! Group maintained by Psychic Politoed.

i have a lot to post :
    saved the prof from a rabies induced zigzagoon
    got a mudkip
    trained to lv 6
    beat may
    trained to lv14
    caught 2 ralts one addy one ??? (can't rember)
    trainted ralts to lv 10
    ran to the forest
    beat the goon in the woods
    got to the gym
    beat roxanne
    helped mr.briney and peeko
    got the pokenav

so my team is

marstomp

tackle
    mudshot
    mud slap
    water gun

ralts

confusion
    growl
    double team

*Update*
    Me and my team reached Fortree this morning after a long route and an easy fight against Team Aqua, along the way my newly trained Slakoth evolved into the ever speedy Vigoroth (In my last post i stated that i was training up a Slakoth instead of having Dustox on my team).After beating team Aqua i thrashed my rival and apparantly (according to Scott that is) he ran away with his face all red with anger :P.

Finally i made it to Fortree and decided for the very first time to train a Tropius, i managed to find one straight away and started training it to the same levels as the rest of my team.After i trained my newly acquired Tropius i made my way to the gym and totally wiped the floor with Winona thanks to an X Attack and my Hariyama which knows rock tomb.

Currently i'm in Lilycove city and have just beaten my rival AGAIN with no issues.

My team currently:

E-honda - Hariyama - Serious - LV31 - M
    Adder - Seviper - Quiet - LV31 - F
    Donvegetan - Tropius - Jolly - LV32 - M
    Totail - Swellow - Sassy - LV32 - M
    Manloth - Vigoroth - Adamant - LV32 - M
    Crush - Azumarill - Hardy - LV32 - M
    Last edited by Kaasuti; 10th October 2009 at 9:51 PM.

Page 42 of 145 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast