Page 60 of 145 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 3623

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

- Arrived in Verdanturf.
    - Headed back to Mauville and then upwards.
    - Defeated all of the Winstrate family.
    - Obtained the Secret Power TM. Taught it to Gloom.
    - Caught a Lvl 16 Skarmory after searching for over an hour. Darn you 5% encounter rate!!
    - Taught Skarmory Thief and Steel Wing. She's called Steele.
    - Trained up Skarmory for a bit.
    - Caught a Swablu. Named him Teal.
    - Visited Meteor Falls & Mt Chimney.
    - Defeated all the Team Magma people there.
    - Obtained the Go-Goggles.
    - Caught a Swablu. Named it Teal.
    - Defeated Verdanturf's Gym.

Current Team:
    "Alice" the Kirlia - Lvl 28
    "Steele" the Skarmory - Lvl 27
    "Teal" the Swablu - Lvl 27
    "Petal" the Gloom - Lvl 27
    "Cobalt" the Marshtomp - Lvl 28
    "Nausicaa" the Linoone - Lvl 27

Gonna grind my entire team for a while as they're severely underelevelled.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

I evolved the Feebas with Mirror Coat that I hatched in Emerald into a Milotic. Since I didn't have access to a computer at the time to look up a good EV spread for it, I decided to go search for Latios starting from Littleroot Town, worked my way up to Route 103 and east, ending up in Route 110.

I didn't find Latios in the grass, but I did find a shiny female Lv. 12 Poochyena. I still can't believe how lucky I was to catch my 3rd random-encounter Shiny (The only one I couldn't catch was a shiny female Lv. 25 Pikachu in my Sapphire's Safari Zone, before I even knew what Shinies were. I tried to catch it, but it broke out and fled). I just wish it was Adamant or Jolly rather than Mild-natured.

Current team:

-Lv. 50 Tropius
    -Lv. 76 Swampert
    Formerly: The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Jorro, Amethyst DarkWarrior Jorro
    A member of the May Fan/Contestshipping Clubs, & SPPf Christian Alliance.
    I've been a member for a while... it's crazy to see how out of date the above quote is, given how I only visit every once in a blue moon nowadays. There used to be a May Fan Club banner in my sig, too - it was a surprise to see that it's no longer hosted on Imageshack!

I battled the Elite Four as I said I would do. Sidney was a killer with his Cacturne and Absol but I managed to beat him with Blaziken's Fire and Fighting moves. Pheobe was harder still since her Ghost Pokemon has very few weak spots. I had to use Shadow Ball on her ghosts but my PP ran short. Glacia and Drake were easy and Steven was a challenge but I beat them all and earned a LOT of money so I can now buy some items. I'm going to hunt for Regirock one of these days when I'm not too lazy and when I buy those Ultra Balls I needed lol. I decided to stop by Petalburg city to fight the Lady and Richboy in that area to earn some more money; with an Amulet Coin you get about 10000 from each or so. I beat them, leveled up, and bought about 40 Ultra Balls and made my way to the desert area to catch Regirock at the Desert Ruins. Saved.

I got my Golem, Tentacruel, and Electrode all to level 60. Now I can finally use them in the Battle Frontier! I also got enough money to get enough coins to get TM 24, Thunderbolt, which I'll teach to Electrode. I'm going to replace Thunder with it.

Well...

I restarted Emerald a couple days ago, and got a Treecko. :3

I got it to level 10, beat May, got my 'dex, and finally caught a Ralts. Trained the both of them to level 20, beat Roxanne, and went south to Dewford after "saving" Peeko. Delivered the letter that I was entrusted, and proceeded to Slateport for some additional training, then swept Brawly with my Kirlia. Went up to Mauville, finished my work, blah blah blah, beat Flannery, blah blah blah, beat Norman, blah blah blah, and found my way fighting trainers throughout the sea routes and deciding to stop at the Trick House to compete in the Trick Master's new challenge room.

My team consists of

Sceptile - Lv43
    Gardevoir - Lv40
    Armaldo - Lv40
    Zigzagoon - Trusty HM Slave

So I entered the Desert Ruins with my Pokemon team all ready and my Bag stocked with tons of Ultra Balls and did the little ritual to unlock Regirock's cave. I saved before the encounter and then rushed into battle. It took almost 10 minutes to weaken to the least HP as possible but I did it in the end. I didn't want to take chances so I used simple, weak moves. I then put it to Sleep but I noticed that it only lasted a few turns so it wasn't really enough. I tossed Ultra Balls at it for a good 10 minutes until finally, with so much luck I didn't believe in at first, I caught it! Sent it to the PC and now I've got all 3 Hoenn Regi's. Decided to withdraw it because I'm going to need it for the Battle Tower. Flew to the Battle Tower and made so last minute preparations before I entered the competition. Saved.

While in the Battle Dome with my Golem, Electrode, and Tentacruel, I lost when my Tentacruel got knocked out by an Earthquake from a Seviper. Now, with my Golem, Clefable, and Starmie, I have won four straight Battle Dome tournies so far. I'll probably not use Golem, Electrode, and Tentacruel all together anymore, as they are all weak to Earthquake.

Restarted Sapphire for the 8th time, or so, about a week ago. This time around, I started with Treecko (for the first time evar cause I have bad luck with grass starters). I decided that this go I'd train a full team of six. It took a while to pick up speed, some pokemon taking longer to train than others, but I've finally hit a point where everything is moving smoothly.

My team consists of: Grovyle, Gardevoir, Manectric, Ninjask, Hariyama, and Vigroth (all level 33 at this point). Only ever went through the game with Gardevoir (4 time(s)) and Manectric (1 time(s)) before.

So far, things have been going well. Norman, who I usually have trouble with, was taken out easily by Hariyama. The only trouble I had was against my rival when you face her under the bridge.

Now that you've got some context....: Finally made it to Fortree city. I just obtained the Devon Scope from Steven, after successfully capturing the Kecleon. However, instead of facing Winona now (thanks to three pokemon with flying weakness), I'm continuing my journey to Lilycove, battling everyone I can. Once I've done all that I can do to train my partners, I'll take her on.

Stay Tuned!
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

I am now training a Swablu. It has an Adamant nature and knows Aerial Ace, Safeguard, Steel Wing, and Sing. When it gets to level 40, I plan on letting it learn Dragon Dance, replacing Safeguard. I have also won a Master Rank Coolness Contest with Dratini. I won a Master Rank Smartness Contest with my Gentle Relicanth.

I've been playing my Ruby and Emerald a lot, but this thread is a bit inactive and I'm too lazy to recap the entire thing.

I've beaten Brawly, Wattson, Flannery, and Norman, and currently headed for Fortree City.

Ruby
    Sceptile level 38
    Camerupt level 37
    Sealeo level 37
    Manectric level 37
    Anorith level 37
    Medicham level 37

Emerald
    Lileep level 38
    Torkoal level 37
    Swampert level 37
    Altaria level 37
    Hariyama level 37
    Gardevoir level 37
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I just beat Flannery and got the 4th Gym Badge.

After getting the Go-Goggles, I headed to the Desert to catch me some Pokemon. I caught an Adamant Trapinch who I plan to use on my team and I'm currently looking for a Cacnea.

Team thus far;
    Pelipper Lv.27
    Manectric Lv.27
    Kirlia Lv.28
    Combusken Lv.28
    Trapinch Lv.19 (in training)

After catching my Cacnea, I plan on challenging Norman.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Haven't posted for a while - I'm now about to dive down to the seafloor cavern (name?), having taking down the last few gyms/the water routes (which are basically suicidal at some points ¬¬)/the magma/aqua hideouts with ease, as I trained my pokemon far too high for my confrontation with Norman, and have since been at least 5 levels above all of opponents.

My team:
    Manectric - 44
    Camerupt - 44
    Grumpig - 44
    Altaria - 44
    Cradily - 44
    Crawdaunt - 44

Can anyone suggest any good moves for Cradily? I have never raised a fossil pokemon before, and I need a grass type on my team, but its moveset is awful :/
    at the moment it is:
    Giga Drain, Bullet Seed, Rock Smash (which I can replace after Victory Road) and Ancient Power
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Restarted Ruby for like the 100th time. My current team is:

-Swellow Lv. 38
    -Azumarill Lv. 39
    -Sceptile Lv. 40
    -Manectric Lv. 39
    -Lairon Lv. 39

The team is rather amazing to be honest with lucky Gym Battles:

1) Manectric took out Norman's best Slaking by itself without recieving damage
    2) Azumarill took out Winona's Altaria, Pelipper and Skarmory by itself (beat Altaria with two Ice Beams, Pelipper on the fourth rollout and 1 Hit KO'd Skarmory on the 5th Rollout)
    3) Lairon took out Liza and Tate's Lunatone with one Iron Tail and the team recieved no damage from them

Really good team and I've never realised how good Azumarill were before!

Just made my way through Victory Road (Wally's fights you at the beginning?! Did not remember that, but so much better )

Team:
    Crawdaunt
    Altaria
    Camerupt
    Cradily
    Grumpig
    Manectric

All around level 50 - training to level 55 before taking on the league

I have also neglected to catch any pokemon other than those for my team, as I do on all of my replay games, but I decided for this one I would try and catch more, so I'm returning to previous and catching as many as possible (not only to trade items and tms to HG......)

EDIT: Made it to level 55 and about to take on the League
    I'm kind of worried, I don't think my team is good enough to do it :/
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 18th August 2010 at 12:01 PM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Previously, on pokemon: Pikawho beat the 6th and 7th gym leaders with no problem whatsoever. With Team Aqua's dastardly plan about to be set in motion, Pikawho dove to the depths of the ocean to stop them. In a terribly one-sided battle, Archie and Team Aqua were defeated. Preventing the world from being completely submerged under water, our hero ran into the Cave of Origen for a showdown against Kyogre. After getting a critical hit with spark, Kyogre died and the day was saved! *reloads the game* After paralyzing and weakening the Kyogre, Pikawho surprisingly caught the legendary with one ultraball. Talk about luck. =/

With newfound confidence, Pikawho challenged Wallace to a gym battle. Things didn't end well for the proud 8th gym leader, whose Milotic was the only one to deal out any damage. Now possessing all 8 league badges, our hero is now fighting through victory road with his team now at level 42 each. Manectric is having trouble staying alive so will Pikawho make it through alive?! Stay tuned!
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

Previously I had challenged the Battle Tower and made my way through all 7 rounds before I decided to quit while I was ahead. I went over to Fortree City to catch a Kecleon. I hadn't fought the ones around the routes there so I went off and battled them and caught one. The reason being that I need to trade one to FireRed later for PokeDex purposes. I decided to have some fun and try my hand in Pokemon Contests next since battles and boring right now. I entered the Cool Contest with my Absol. It doesn't have Contest experience but I feed it tons of PokeBlocks made from Liechi Berries so it should work. I hate these things though; Absol got Nervous once and didn't even make an appeal. I only got lucky because it used Hyper Beam at the last minute and gained a slight lead in points. I won in the end but at what cost? I decided to leave Contests alone for now and train my party for battle instead.

Re started my Ruby. Choose a Rash natured Treecko on first go and trained to L7. Beat my rival easily and then got my pokedex. Named Treecko Geeko.

Headed up and trained to L8. Then met my dad ingame and helped Wally catch a Ralts. Caught a Taillow a female Hardy natured one and called her SkyDance. Trained them both to L11. Now going to catch myself a Ralts called Soul and train up all of them until L15. Then i'll get my first badge.

Emerald: Currently levelling up to L50 still.
    Sapphire: More to come - Later.

Ruby update: Got my first badge, and beat the Magma grunt. Got the Wingull back and then got the nav. Headed back down and onto the boat. Got to Dewford. Beat the gym leader with Soul and Skydance. Delivered Steven's letter and then caught a Male Makuhita I called Bullet who has a Modest nature. Got to Slateport.

Beat the Magmas and delivered the parts. Trained up my pokemon and beat my rival. Beat the first trick house and then headed up to Mauville. Just beat the trainers and trained them all up L22.

Going to continue them to L25 before gym leader.
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 26th August 2010 at 10:54 AM.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

After victory road, I went to Meteor Falls and caught mineself a Bagon. I then trained all my pokemon to level 48 and candied Shelgon to level 50 so that I could have a Salamence. So against the E4 I used: Sceptile, Gardevoir, Slaking, Salamence, Manectric, and Hariyama. I waltzed through the pokemon league with no trouble whatsoever. Manectric was the only pokemon that the managed to kill off.

With that out of the way, I am now shiny hunting in Granite Cave while training random pokemon to level 100. My theory is that a shiny will eventually show up. I'm specifically looking for an Aron, but I'd settle with any of the shinies in the cave.

Pic by Giygas.

I restarted Emerald in an attempt to cope with the loss of my Camerupt after screwing up the cloning glitch. This time around, I chose a Docile female Torchic I named Pyra, and managed to catch a Hardy male Wingull I plan to name Nemo, which I just realized is Omen spelled backwards.

Anyway, I did everything up to beating May for the second time. I evolved Pyra into Combusken just before fighting Roxanne so Wingull wouldn't have to carry the whole team. They're sitting pretty at levels 17 and 15 respectively. I plan to use Manectric, Grumpig, Flygon, and Weezing, but that could very well change.

EDIT: Beat Brawly, delivered the Letter and Devon Goods, caught a male Electrike named Circuit, beat May, Wally, and Wattson, then mavericked my way north to the Fiery Path - without fighting any Trainers, no less - and caught myself a male Koffing. I don't have a name for it yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something. I'm thinking of Jimi, referencing the song by Jimi Hendrix, Koffing's purple color and gas attacks, and indirectly James from Team Rocket. Yeah, I like that. I'm going with Jimi.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 2nd September 2010 at 2:13 AM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Yesterday, I received my Pokemon Sapphire Version I bought. I started a new game. I saved Professor Birch and chose a Torchic with a Rash nature as my starter. From there I went to battled Brendan to acquire the Pokedex. After that I went to visit Professor Birch again to obtain the Pokedex. Once I received Pokeballs from Brendan I left Littleroot Town to capture some Pokemon. I caught a Wurmple that's Timid for early on until I can capture a other Pokemon I will raise in Sapphire. I made it to Petalburg City and taught Wally how to capture a Pokemon and from there saved.

Pokedex: 7/392
    Badges:0/8

Current Team:

Torchic Lv. 9
    Silcoon Lv. 7
    Last edited by ForteAnly; 8th September 2010 at 10:07 PM.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

Got Ruby the other day. Just beaten Norman and my team is:

Breloom(Stumpy)Lv28
    Linoone(Funks)Lv 28(Has two cute ribbons under his belt)
    Aron(Ironhead)Lv28
    Combusken(Cheese)Lv 30

I watched the Aroma Lady glitch.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Resetting for another shiny Rayquaza.

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

I got the Battle Pyramid Silver Symbol! It was hard at times but I did it! I used my Golem, Starmie, and Clefable.

I recently lost in the Battle Factory after 19 straight wins. I already have the Battle Factory Silver Symbol though. I was going after the Gold Symbol. Skarmory with Toxic, Curse, Rest, and Fly sure is good.....

Right now I am doing the Battle Palace. My Tentacruel, Raticate, and Starmie are doing pretty good.

Yeah, uh, I couldn't decide on a sixth Pokemon for my old team, since Grumpig doesn't learn the moves I thought it would, so I restarted and went back to Treecko. I was going to originally try for a Sassy one to get my old Reed back somewhat, but I ended up getting a female on my second reset, so I went with that and called her Jade.

I beat Roxanne already, saved Peeko, and am now in Dewford Town. I was going to deliver the Letter without Flash, go back to Rustboro for the Exp. Share, catch a Makuhita and then challenge the Dewford Gym with it holding that, but I ended up with a level 11 Makuhita, so I caught it and left, figuring I'd train it on the local Arons. Oh, and I caught a Taillow and Marill before Roxanne. I'm using the Taillow but am on the fence about the Marill. I dunno, anyone with positive experience with Marill wanna try and convince me?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I left off in Mossdeep City. After visiting with Steven (<3) for a bit, I headed to the gym and defeated a few trainers. Realizing that I'd never be able to defeat Tate and Liza with my Pok&#233;mon being so underleveled, I decided to go train. I'm still in the process of doing so.

My team:

Swampert
    Manectric
    Torkoal
    Gardevoir
    Tropius
    Linoone (HM slave)

All are levels 34-36 except Linoone, who is at level 27.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Page 60 of 145 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast