Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 3623

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Got through Roxanne due to a crit on Bullet Seed with Azriel (before Nosepass killed him), and then another crit with Absorb from Flitter, who then went on to sweep every trainer between Roxanne and Wattson.

He's level 35 now (was 25 when we left Slateport) and I swear can smell trainers. Even led me to one I hadn't known was there! Killed her too.

Wattson's Magneton is trouble, but Flitter's hunger for blood will be sated this night!
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

I am training around he water routes now.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Got Armos to lv 28, beat Flannery, beat the trainers in the desert, beat the trainers in Petalburg gym, beat Norman, got some things with surf, got through the Mauville underground, got thunderbolt, got the good rod, caught my 5th team member, Ruko the carvanha, beat th trainers on the way to the weather center, beat the aqua grunts, and beat Shelly.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

beat brawly,delivered the note to steven,sailed to slateport. beat team aqua in the museum. and am now catching gulpin looking for a jolly or hasty one. EDIT;caught a jolly gulpin NN it griggs, trained it and beat my rival may

TEAM
    mctavish lv 21
    natalya the female aron lv 20
    griggs the male gulpin lv 19
    Last edited by shinytactics14; 14th December 2011 at 9:22 PM. Reason: new
    i am merely a collector white FC 0862 6956 9032

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

i have claimed the strongest pokemon ever

I did quite a lot since my last post. I got my Gengar and Swampert to level 65, which is the minimum level requirement for entry into the Battle Frontier (for me anyway). I decided to try my luck at the Battle Dome, to get my Gold Symbol. I had 9 tournaments under my belt so I only had to face three trainers before I got to battle Tucker again. If I remember rightly the only real threat was a Tyranitar. With ATTRACT. I lol'd (but only because I beat it :p).

So I confronted Tucker again. After his shuffling and prancing about like a fairy, we battled. He started with Metagross, and I my trusty Swampert. He began with a Protect, blocking my Earthquake. He then fired off his own Earthquake, which took me to just below 3/4 HP. I managed to defeat it with one more Earthquake, but only when Swampert had 1/4 of its HP left.

Next he sent out Latias, which wasn't too bad I guess. I thought about using Ice Beam or Mirror Coat, but I went with Ice Beam. Turned out I should have used MC, because after one Psychic attack Swampert was left with 1HP. Latias finished off Swampert with only 1/4 HP down.

But I won't give up! That Gold Symbol will be mine.

I sent out my last Pokemon, Tyranitar. I decided on Ice Beam again, and was helped a lot by Sand Stream. Just when I was about to finish Latias she used Rest, and then recovered with a Chesto Berry. By then I had taked a Thunderbolt, so I wasn't exactly fresh myself. She used Calm Mind, and by then I knew Ice Beam would be nearly useless. So when Latias had 1/3 HP left, I went with Rock Slide. And guess what.

It missed.

So yeah, Latias took down Tyranitar with Thunderbolt and I lost at my first chance to get a Gold Symbol. Since then I've been trying to get my back but I've only been able to reach the 6th Tournament before I was sent packing.

I beat Brandon, got the devon scope, beat the trainers in the fortree gym, beat Winona, and beat some of the trainers on the route to the right of Fortree.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Okay, I swear that I didn't mean to wall Wattson's Magneton with a Nincada. I had just planned for her to stall him out of Shock Waves, then die to Sonic Boom. Didn't realize he'd be smart enough to not Shock Wave the ground-type until he had no choice. I ended up having to switch her out because she'd walled him out of everything.

Anyway, we're making our way north, wish my poor bug-type lead and his bug and grass subordinates luck with the fire types.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

I am now training my team and I have:

Swampert
    Torkoal
    Gardevoir
    Nuzleaf

got to mauville city beat wally,did some training got the bike.beat the winstrate family and beat the mauville gym after about 10 trys and griggs evolved.

TEAM
    mctavish lv 27
    natalya lv 26
    griggs lv 26
    HM slave zigzagoon lv 13
    i am merely a collector white FC 0862 6956 9032

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

i have claimed the strongest pokemon ever

Rematched trainers on the Match Call.I beat Winona,saw Team Aqua heading for Mt. Pyre and then saved.My team:

Shiftry
    Torkoal
    Swampert
    Gardevoir

Level 17 in petalburg woods

My Team: Combusken

that's it so far

I eventually returned to Mauville City after I trained my Pokemon on Route 110. I healed my team at the local Pokemon Center, and then I purchased some healing items at the Poke Mart. I returned to the Mauville City Gym, and I made my way over to Wattson's place. After chatting briefly, we started to battle. He first sent out his Magnemite, and I used my Makuhita against it. I defeated Magnemite with Vital Throw. Wattson sent out his Voltorb after that, and I used my Marshtomp against it. I defeated Wattson's Voltorb easily with Mud Shot, and then I faced off against his Magneton. I used Kadabra against it first, but its Confusion attack wasn't very effective. I used Makuhita again, but it got Paralyzed by Magneton's Thunder Wave attack. I had to use Marshtomp's Mud Shot attack to defeat Magneton, and then I won.

Cool Hoenn Journey-Rabies Riddled Racoons

I dusted off my Emerald version and decided it was time, once again, to conquer Hoenn. Birch introduced himself, and asked me what gender I am. I choose the boy character, because I'm a guy(duh). His name is Josh(my real name), and then I was in the back of a truck. After arriving it Littleroot, setting my clock, and visiting May, I went north a little bit, to find Birch being chased by a running rabies riddled raccoon. I rummaged through his bag and chose a Pokeball that contained Treecko. I defeated the raccoon and went back to Birch's lab with him. He sent me to Oldale, and then to Route 103. Spotting May, I challenged her to a battle. My gecko lizard defeated her flaming chicken with ease and finesse. We both traveled back south to Littleroot, where I received the Pokedex, some Poke Balls, and my very own Running Shoes.
    A proud member of the

Currently Playing
    Pokemon Black

Spoiler:- Claims~:

After not playing for a while, I continued breeding on my Emerald. I hatched about eight Doduo eggs and *finally* got a good one to use on my new team. I was getting really tired of hatching the same thing over and over. Anyway, I deposited my new Doduo in the PC and then went to some facilities in the Battle Frontier to earn some more BP. I currently have more than 270 BP, which is more than I've ever had at one time. :O

I caught a Duskull,and I trained it to about level 35.And I caught a Xatu,and a Pikachu in the Safari Zone.Taught my Gardy T-Bolt,and Swampert Ice Beam.

I traveled north to Oldale Town, then west to Petalburg. I "taught" Wally how to catch Pokemon, then spent FOREVER trying to catch a Ralts myself. I eventually caught one, and then headed west once more. I battled all the trainers on the Route and in Petalburg Woods. I emerged at the Route before Rustboro and fought the trainers there as well, and received the Wailmer Pail. I entered Rustboro and saved.
    A proud member of the

Currently Playing
    Pokemon Black

Decided to pick up on my "Completed Hoenn Dex" mission I began ages ago before school began, and I'm 64 away from doing so. A lot of it is just evolving Pokemon, though it's also the Regis, Kyogre, Groudon, and Latios, so I need to wait for Ruby to arrive some time soon, because I chose Latias by accident (I only realised afterwards and had saved) I'm going to buy Pkmn Box once I finish the challenge so I can easily complete it twice more afterwards and continue the challenge with LgFr and hopefully get my Emerald up to 380 (I think it is)

I evolved Loudred, Taillow, Staryu, Donphan and Tentacool last night before going to sleep. I've got to get 53 of the now 63 in Emerald, and the other 10 come from RS.

Who's completed the Dex challenge?
    lolwut my Pokemon Black game now works. so much ,yay,

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Platinum FC 2450-1748-7938
    Black 4384 3870 2213
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dialgapalkiamew1
    Please do check out my Deviant Art account - http://rgbargy.deviantart.com/

I hath claimed Shunsui Kyouraku and Kaname Tousen. Mine, all mine.

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Upon arriving at Rustburo, I healed my Pokemon and talked to everyone in town. I obtained HM01 Cut, then headed out and to the right of the city. I battled all the trainers on that Route, then returned to Rustburo. Roxanne wasn't much of a challenge, as her Geodudes and Nosepass quickly fell to my Treecko's Absorb. Obtained the Stone Badge, then healed at the Pokemon Center. I returned to the Rusturf Tunnel and defeated the Team Aqua Member. Mr. Briney got Peeko back, and I returned to Rustburo and healed once again. Next I went south, and battled May. After 2 failed attempts, I beat her on my 3rd try, and Treecko evolved into Grovyle. I visited Mr. Briney, and he took me to Dewford Town.
    A proud member of the

Currently Playing
    Pokemon Black

I got the Dynamo Badge and the TM containing the move Shock Wave from Wattson after I defeated him inside the Mauville City Gym. I left the Gym after that, and I headed to the Mauville City Pokemon Center to heal my injured Pokemon. I bought some more items at the Poke Mart, and then I went to the Day Care Center on Route 117. I left my Gulpin there so that it would level up while I travelled around Hoenn, and then I returned to Mauville City. I entered Rydel's Cycles, and I obtained a Mach Bike from him. I registered it, and then I headed north to Route 111 after that. I arrived at the Winstrate's House, and I decided to challenge them to a battle. I had a hard time against Vicky's Meditate, but I eventually defeated the entire family. I healed my Pokemon in Mauville City once again, and then I saved before heading north.

I am restarting with treecko as a starter I have never used

I started over a new game on my Sapphire version yesterday. I did all the beginning stuff and chose Torchic as my starter as I haven't used it in awhile. I trained it for a little while before challenging May which proved to be an easy victory. I received the Pokedex and some Poke Balls and I captured a Zigzagoon so I could abuse Pickup for awhile. I went onto Route 102 and saved before the first trainer battle.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I arrived at Route 111 again after I healed my injured Pokemon at the Mauville City Pokemon Center. I used Rock Smash to remove a rock that was blocking the way to the desert portion of the route, and then I battled some more trainers as I wandered north. I reached the desert area, but I couldn't pass through it since the sandstorms were too powerful. I had to go to Mt. Chimney first in order to pass through the Fiery Path. I battled some more trainers at the foot of the mountain, and then I entered the Fiery Path. I captured a wild Torkoal inside, and then I battled against some more wild Pokemon. I eventually reached the other side, and I trained in the tall grass there. I healed my Pokemon at an old woman's rest house, and then I picked some berries. I battled some more trainers in the area, and then I saved the game.

I evolved my Duskull into Dusclops.I beat Team Magma at their base,and then beat Team Aqua at their base,then I stopped Team Magma again in Mossdeep.Then I beat the 7th gym leaders.

I began breeding for the fifth member of my new Emerald team, which will be Blaziken. I took one of my old Blazikens to the move tutors in the Battle Frontier and taught it Rock Slide, since I wanted to pass that move to the offspring. I then put Blaziken in the Day Care with one of my Dittos. After hatching a few batches of eggs, I got a pretty good Torchic. So now, I only have to breed for an Elekid before I'm reading to EV train my team.

I caught my final team member, a female shuppet named Navi, got to Lilycove, beat Brandon again, and got to Mt Pyre.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast