Page 89 of 143 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 3573

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I beat all the trainers on Route 102 before arriving in Petalburg City. I headed to the gym and met my father and then helped Wally catch a Ralts. My next destination was the Petalburg Woods and then it was Rustboro City. When I arrived in the city I headed towards the Rusturf Tunnel to train Torchic until it evolved into Combusken! Then I went to the gym and beat all the trainers, including Roxanne, using Double Kick. As I exited the gym I saw a Team Aqua grunt running away so I gave chase and made him give back what he stole. I returned the stolen goods and received some things to take to Dewford Town and Slateport City.

I went to Mr Briney's house and went to Dewford. I delivered the letter and then went to Slateport. I skipped the trainers on the beach and headed to Route 110 and captured my second team member, a Plusle. I took a break after the capture.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I beat all of the trainers in Mt Pyre and the trainers on route 123.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finished battling the trainers at the northern end of Route 111, and then I headed west towards Route 113 and Fallarbor Town. There was ash all over the place when I arrived in Route 113, but that didn't stop me from training my Pokemon by battling against the various trainers and wild Pokemon in the area. I captured a wild Spinda and a wild Sandshrew in the tall grass at one point, and then I battled some Ninja class trainers. I arrived at the glass workshop and I obtained the Soot Sack from the man inside. I could now collect ashes, so I wandered around the tall grass. I eventually arrived in Fallarbor Town, and I healed my injured Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart, and then I decided to visit Professor Cozmo's house. He wasn't there though, so I headed to Meteor Falls to find him.

I beat the aquas at their base in lily cove, got to Mossdeep, and beat the swimmers in between slateport and dewford.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I trained Plusle against the trainers on the beach and the fishermen near Dewford before heading to the Dewford Gym. I tried to use it against the trainers in the gym but without an Electric move it wasn't too helpful. Combusken took out Brawley with Double Kick, although Plusle did paralyze his Makuhita which helped. I headed to Slateport next and tried to deliver the goods but I had to deal with Team Aqua first. Once they were taken care of I did the first Trick House challenge and also beat the trainers on Route 103. Then came my least favorite part of the game....May. I hate her. Combusken beat her Shroomish with a few Embers and got lucky against her Marshtomp with a critical hit. Lastly her Numel fell to some Double Kicks and she gave me an Itemfinder for kicking her behind.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I wandered off to Meteor Falls after I finished doing all the little tasks around Fallarbor Town. I arrived at Route 114 and I obtained the Dig TM from the Fossil Maniac's little brother and the Roar TM from a man on the road. I then battled against some of the trainers around the area, and then I picked some berries. I entered Lanette's house and then I trained against the wild Pokemon in the tall grass after I talked to her. I captured a wild Zangoose there, and then I wandered off to the mountains. I battled a few more trainers, and then I entered Meteor Falls. I encountered Team Magma inside when I arrived, and they stole the meteorite from Professor Cozmo. They left after that, but I stayed inside the cave to do a bit more training. I captured a wild Solrock and then I headed south to Rustboro City. I saved before arriving.

I continued through Route 110 and battled the last few trainers before arriving in Mauville City. The first thing I did was grab the HM06 so I don't forget it. Then I had a battle with Wally where my Plusle destroyed his Ralts. He left Mauville and returned to Verdanturf Town. I entered the Mauville Gym and took care of the trainers before fighting Wattson. Combusken beat his Magnemite with a Double Kick, Plusle took out Voltorb with a lot of Quick Attacks, and then Combusken defeated Magneton with a few Double Kicks. I grabbed my badge and then headed north towards the Fiery Path. After a little while I finally captured my third team member, a Grimer. I returned to Mauville and prepared to train Grimer against the trainers east and west of Mauville that I purposely skipped.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I'm in Dewford down on Emerald.

I had been training for Brawly and faced off against him. My team was lvl 15 aron called Rocky, a level 15 wingull called Breeze and a level 19 Grovyle called Blades.

His Machop destroyed Rocky, but Breeze managed to beat both his Meditite and Machop. But his final pokemon, who's name I can't spell, destroyed both Breeze and Blades
    Charizard

Enought Said

sorry been busy ok now back to sapphire

so since last time i have

beat every trainer on route 111 route 113 and route 112 got to fallarbor town went down to meteor falls helped cosmo but team aqua got away caught my fourth team member a swablu named skyrim and caught my next team member a numel wich i do not have a NN for. got any suggestions. took down team aqua on MT.chimney and am now training for flannery

TEAM
    mctavish lv 30
    natalya lv 28
    griggs lv 28
    skyrim lv 27
    numel lv 21
    HM slave zigzagoon lv 13
    i am merely a collector white FC 0862 6956 9032

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

i have claimed the strongest pokemon ever

I trained up Grimer by fighting the trainers east and west of Mauville as well as taking the Cycling Road back to Slateport and doing the Trick House again. Then I went to Verdanturf and smashed a rock in the Rusturf Tunnel and received the HM04 for my troubles. I finally headed north after this and skipped a lot of trainers on my way to Fallarbor Town. Eventually I made it and then I continued on towards Meteor Falls. I battled some wild Zubat before I found a Lunatone. I captured it as my 4th team member and ran back to Fallarbor Town to heal.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

So, I have been hatching Elekid eggs on Emerald the past couple of days. I have no problem getting Elekids with the right Nature, but I'm not having much luck getting ones with decent IVs as usual. Also, I spent some time at the Battle Dome because I wanted t get some more BP after spending a whole bunch on move tutors. I reset my streak and battled there until I got a streak of 5 tournaments in a row.

Talking

I defeated Team Aqua in the cave where Kyogre was(can't remember name).Then it started raining alot,so I hadto head to Sootopolis.I saw Groudon and Kyogre fighting.Then I woke up Rayquaza.It halted their battle and finallt I beat Juan.Next to the Pokemon League....
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I healed my Pokemon at the Rustboro City Pokemon Center upon arrival and then I wandered off to Route 116. I arrived at Rusturf Tunnel and I was able to pass through it this time. I arrived at Verdanturf Town and I bought some items at the local Pokemon Mart. I passed through Route 117 after that and I checked on my Pokemon at the Day Care Center there. I rebattled some of the trainers on the route and then I arrived in Mauville City again. I headed north until I reached Route 111 and I made my way to the nearby cable car station since I needed to climb Mt. Chimney in order to put a stop to Team Magma's evil plan. I took the cable car all the way up to Mt. Chimney's summit and I saw several Team Magma grunts looked in battle with some Team Aqua grunts. I began to battle against some of the other Team Magma grunts after that.

On emerald I just destroyed watsons team with my zangoose from ruby version. Why? because he got on my nerves.

Took awhile but I breeded a Jolly nature Heracross and also caught both m/f houndour to mate. Finished today with ev training Heracross off of Zubats.

since last time i

beat flannery with my numel went to battle norman got creamed so then i went and caught myself a machop NN it bruce lee and i trained it to evolve now i am going to trade it over to my emerald to evolve it again

TEAM
    mctavish lv 32
    natalya lv 31
    griggs lv 30
    skyrim lv 29
    numel lv 29
    bruce lee lv 28
    i am merely a collector white FC 0862 6956 9032

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

i have claimed the strongest pokemon ever

i just downloaded an emerald rom [oh the mod's are gonna be pissed]

I've taken a break from the Battle Frontier for a while. Too much hax, I haven't been very successful in the Battle Dome. The best I did was getting 6 tournaments in a row, and then failing in the 7th. So after I managed to get another 6 streak I moved onto Sapphire.

I managed to beat the E4 in Sapphire. It was really hard using a mono-type grass team, but I did it after a wee bit of training. And no items used! (except in between battles ).

I then started my hunt for Latias. I was armed with a Level 38 Golbat and 70-odd Max Repels. I headed to Route 117 (the one with the Day-Care Centre) and began the "Max Repel" process. And guess what? After using only my second Repel, I found her! I let her run away, and saved after that.

Next, I withdrew my Wynaut from the Day-Care at level 26. I then traded it to Emerald for some Secret Base training, and got it up to Level 40 before letting it evolve. I got the Move Tutor to reteach it encore after that.

Back on Sapphire, I hunted down Latias again. She used two Mist Balls on Wobbuffet, and I Mirror Coated twice to get her down into the red zone. Then, I kept chucking Ultra Balls, and even a Luxury Ball, while healing along the way. Finally, I caught her on my 22nd Ultra Ball. Of course she had terrible IVs, and she had a Bashful nature, which isn't so bad. I fully EV'd her on Emerald, and she's currently at Level 42.

I spent a little while training Lunatone against the trainers east and west of Fallarbor Town before entering the Meteor Falls. Team Aqua was there and almost battled me but Team Magma came and made them flee. I heard they were heading to Mt Chimney so I gave chase by going through Rustboro, Verdanturf, and then Mauville. After I rode the cable car to the top I beat some Team Aqua members, including Archie, and stopped there plans for the volcano. I went down to Lavaridge Town and took a break before heading to the gym. Plusle, Grimer, and Lunatone are Lv27 while Combusken is Lv30.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I healed my injured Pokemon with Super Potions after I defeated all the Team Magma grunts on Mt. Chimney. I wandered over to the machine that was near the volcano's crater and I met Maxie there. We began to battle after talking and he sent out his Mightyena. I sent out my Hariyama and I defeated Mightyena with Vital Throw. Maxie sent out his Golbat after that and I sent out my Electrike. I defeated Maxie's Golbat with Electrike's Shock Wave attack and then Maxie sent out his Camerupt. My Marshtomp was able to defeat it with Water Gun and then Maxie fled. I headed south towards Lavaridge Town after that, but I had to battle the trainers along the Jagged Pass first. I battled several trainers on my way down and I also captured a wild Spoink. I arrived in Lavaridge Town eventually and I saved at the Pokemon Center.

i started my emerald file chose a treecko and named it sniper [btw my name is lars as in lars ulrich from metallica]

I used Lunatone against the gym trainers because of the type advantage. For the first time ever (probably) I figured out this gym puzzle with no mistakes. When I did reach Flannery I felt confident so I accepted her challenge. Lunatone took out both of her Slugma and then it took a combination of Plusle and Grimer to defeat Torkoal. I got my badge and headed straight to Petalburg City. I mixed my team up and used everyone to defeat the 7 trainers before taking on my dad. Lunatone refused to hit Slaking with Hypnosis but fortunately it finally landed a hit after 5 turns. Then I just spammed Confusion until his first Slaking was defeated. His Vigoroth knocked out Lunatone so Combusken came in and landed a critical hit Double Kick to knock it out. I tried out Plusle to paralyze his last Slaking but it was faster so I tried Grimer but it was also defeated. Luckily Combusken was strong enough to defeat it. I got my badge and headed to Mauville City after getting the Surf HM.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

well i'm up to petalburg forrest and i caught a poocheyna [nicknamed paulo] and a wingull [nicknamed willy]. sniper is level 12, paulo and willy are both level 6

When I arrived in Mauville City I spoke with Wattson and then headed to the Underground area. I trained Combusken there until it evolved and then turned off the generator and received TM24 for my trouble. Then I surfed east of Mauville and made my way towards the Weather Institution while battling everyone. I cleared out Team Aqua from the building and then beat my rival before arriving in Fortree City. I couldn't go to the gym so I went east and met up with Steven and received a Devon Scope. I used that to enter the gym and then swept the place with Plusle and Lunatone. Once I had my badge I went down to the Safari Zone and captured my fifth team member, a Psyduck (at Lv35!) and took a break.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I bought some items at the local Poke Mart and then I wandered around town a bit to talk to some of the characters. I eventually arrived at the Lavaridge Town Gym and I entered. I had to wander around the Gym while battled trainers and using hot sand holes to move from room to room. I had a hard time against some of the Gym trainers since their Pokemon burned my Pokemon, so I healed at the local Pokemon Center a few times. I returned to the Gym after that and I challenged Flannery to a battle. She sent out her first Slugma but my Marshtomp defeated it easily with Mud Shot. I switched out to my newly-evolved Manectric after that, but Flannery's Torkoal defeated it with Overheat. I used my Hariyama against it and I defeated it with Arm Thrust. Only Flannery's second Slugma remained, but Pelipper defeated it with Water Gun.

Page 89 of 143 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast