Page 90 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 3579

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Went to Slateport City to deliver the Devon Goods and decided to train all my Pokemon to Lvl 25 by training my way up Route 10, using a HM Slave that knows cut to battle the trainers in the Trick house, and even more training to prepare for the 3rd gym...
    Emerald: Lvl 67Lvl 59Lvl 60Lvl 51Lvl 49Lvl 50
    FireRed: Lvl 65Lvl 59Lvl 56Lvl 59Lvl 60
    HeartGold: Lvl 55Lvl 50Lvl 51Lvl 53Lvl 50Lvl 50
    PlatinumLvl 25Lvl 24Lvl 26Lvl 27 (Game In Progress)

Played Ruby today. I went to the Battle Tower, where I did the level 100 challenge with my level 70-something Dragonite, Jynx, and Blissey. It was a lot more challenging than the previous times I've been there, since the trainers used pretty strong Pokemon like Gyarados and Blaziken. However, I still managed to beat all seven trainers. After that, I went to the Pokemon League and battled the Elite Four for some more training.

since last time i

beat the petalburg gym with my bruce lee.then went and got surf went to mauville city turned off the genorator in new mauville traveled to route 119 did some training there and went through fortree and am now getting the devon scope. and natalya evoed

TEAM
    mctavish lv 34
    natalya lv 32
    griggs lv32
    skyrim lv 31
    bruce lee lv 32
    i am merely a collector white FC 0862 6956 9032

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

i have claimed the strongest pokemon ever

So, today I touched my Emerald and play it again, found out I'm with Col.sander (combusken) and DOTS (Nuzleaf) at Slaterport city

I went to museum there and defeated Team Aqua, tried Battle Tent but I lost at second match, well..better keep going.

met Prof.Birch at route 110 and registered his pokenav, went to Trick House and obtained rare candy, defeated May.

At Mauville city I got a Mach bike and started to beat trainers at cycling road, the changed to Acro bike 'cause I love Acrobat.

Defeated Wally and cleaned the path at route 116.Later, I went to Mauville gym and obtained Dynamo badge time to travel to route 111. But in middle of journey, DOTS hits level 30 and start disobeying me, better quickly defeat Lavaridge gym to show him who is the boss, although still long ay to go.

At route 113, I decided to to add new member, so I seek some pokemon on tall grass and found Skarmory, caught it and his nature is Jolly, not bad I guess.

Then I saved at Fallarbor town.

Team:
    Col.Sander (Combusken lv.34)
    DOTS (Nuzleaf lv.33)
    Scammer (Skarmory lv.31)

in ruby, i am trying to beat winona.

Now pokemon interested me again, from Farlabor, I progessed to Meteor Falls and met Team Magma there. When I'm at route 116 to go back to Lavaridge, I think to add new member again, so I caught Abra, his nature is Modest, great! I immediately train him into Kadabra, and quickly trade evolve it to Alakazam.

Then I took the hang gliding thing to Mt. Chimney, and met both Team Aqua and Magma. When I finished to battle Maxie, My Blaziken evolved!

After short trip at route 112, I reached Lavaridge Town, and defeated Flanerry to obtain her badge.

When I leave gym, I met may and she gave me Go-goggles, now it's time for desert!

At the desert, I decided to add new member again, so I caught a Trapinch. His nature is sassy thought.

After few training, I'm ready to face my own dad, I headed to Petalburg and defeat him. Wally's fathe dragged me and gave me HM Surf. I taught it to my slave Marill, and start to explore some water surfaces before getting the 6th badge.

Then at Mauville city, I mew Wattson and he ordered me to turn off the generator on new Mauville, I accomplished his request with TM Thunderbolt as a prize, not to mention my Trapich evolve too.

I saved afterward

Yesterday, I was hatching Elekid eggs on Emerald. After nearly two hours, I finally hatched one with a good Nature and IVs. This means that now I'm done with breeding for my new team.

After that, I went to the contest building in Lilycove to blend some berries because I wanted to evolve my Feebas. So, I made a bunch of Pokeblocks, fed them to Feebas, then used a Rare Candy on it and evolved it. I then entered my new Milotic in a Beauty contest, which it won easily.

Next, I will begin working on EV training my team.

since last time i

beat the fortree gym got the devon scope beat all the trainers on route 120 and route 121. now i am working on beating team aqua at mt.pyre and beat may in lilycove city

TEAM
    mctavish lv 35
    natalya lv 34
    griggs lv 33
    bruce lee lv 33
    skyrim lv 33
    i am merely a collector white FC 0862 6956 9032

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

i have claimed the strongest pokemon ever

I took Psyduck to the Desert north of Mauville to train it against some ground types and once it evolved I went to the Trick House and did a few challenges. I was going to continue on but I felt like I should train some more so I went and surfed west of Petalburg all the way to Slateport to battle those trainers for experience. I also went to the Abandoned Ship and grabbed the Ice Beam TM which I taught to Golduck. I flew to Fortree City, healed, and I am about to head down to Lilycove City.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

got all 7 badges. lost to wallace once.

my team:

lairon-dig, metal claw, return and hidden power
    sceptile-leaf blade, rock tomb, flash and aerial ace
    linoone-cut, strength, rock smash and headbutt
    ninetails-flamethrower, confuse ray, overheat and will-o-wisp
    altaria-fly, dragonbreath, steel wing and astonish
    tentacruel-ice beam, surf, dive and sludge bomb

I finished EV training my Zangoose, Torchic, and Doduo. It took me quite a long time, about a couple of hours, since I no longer have the Pokerus in Gen III. But I eventually finished and got my Pokemon their Effort Ribbons. I then battled with them a bit to level them up, which also allowed me to evolve Torchic into Combusken and Doduo into Dodrio.

Right now, I'm in the middle of EV training my Elekid. I've already EV trained it in Speed, now I just need to train it in Special Attack.

I made my way down to Lilycove City and battled all the trainers I could. Near Registeel's area Grimer finally evolved into Muk! When I arrived in Lilycove City I headed for the Dept Store and beat May in one last battle. Then I went to Mt Pyre and found Team Aqua stealing the Blue Orb so I took the Red Orb and gave chase as they headed to Slateport and then to Lilycove. I entered the oh so secret hideout and kicked some Team Aqua butt! Unfortunately I was not fast enough and they escaped in a stolen submarine.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

defeated Wallace in ruby version.
    sceptile's leaf blade really helped. only took little damage form Milotic.

team now:

Sceptile:
    Level:41
    Nature:hardy
    Moveset:
    rock tomb
    leaf blade
    aerial ace

Lairon:
    Level:41
    Nature:naughty
    Moveset:
    dig
    earthquake
    return
    metal claw

Altaria:
    Level:36
    Nature:bold
    Moveset:
    astonish
    fly
    steel wing
    dragonbreath

Linoone:
    Level:32
    Nature:quiet
    Moveset:
    surf
    strength
    rock smash
    shadow ball

Nintetales:
    Level:31
    Nature:careful
    Moveset:
    overheat
    will-o-wisp
    confuse ray
    flamethrower

Tentacruel:
    Level:32
    Nature:sassy
    Moveset:
    waterfall
    sludge bomb
    ice beam

Finished EV training my Elekid by beating a lot of Spindas on Route 113. It didn't take as long as I thought it would, since I wasn't interrupted by that many Slugma or Skarmory. When I finished EV training, Elekid got its Effort Ribbon and then I trained it until it evolved into Electabuzz.

I only have Absol and Milotic left to train. I gave them their vitamins already, so I just need to go battle some wild Pokemon.

I obtained the Heat Badge from Flannery as well as the TM containing the move Overheat when I defeated her at the Lavaridge Town Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and then I stocked up on items at the local Poke Mart. I left town shortly after that and I eventually reached the desert portion of Route 111. My rival appeared and they gave me the Go-Goggles so that I could see through the sandstorms. I wandered around the sand and I encountered a wild Cacnea and wild Trapinch. I captured them both and then I started battling against the trainers there. I reached the Desert Ruins eventually, but I couldn't enter. I headed north after that and I found two fossils in the sand. I kept the Claw Fossil and then I headed south towards Mauville City. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center when I arrived.

Just finished EV training my Absol. First, I wanted to give it Speed EVs so I gave it the Macho Brace and went to Altering Cave to fight some Zubats. Then, I went to Route 111 to beat some Marill for HP EVs. After that, I went to Slateport and got my Effort Ribbon.

Right now, I'm EV training my last Pokemon, Milotic. I'm just under halfway done.

Restarted on Ruby and decided to take up a fire type monotype challenge. Started off with torchic who is now combusken,made my way through roxanne,brawly and watson with only torchic and zigzagoon acting as my hm slave,picked up a torkoal and slugma up at the volcano and making my way to umm..farllarbough

I bought some items at the Mauville City Poke Mart and then I checked on my Pokemon at the Day Care Center on Route 117. I headed north again after that and I went all around Mt. Chimney until I arrived in Fallarbor Town. I went to Meteor Falls again afterwards and then I exited the cavern just north of Rustboro City. I stopped by the Devon Corporation building while I was there to revive my Claw Fossil and then I went south to the Petalburg Woods. I arrived in Petalburg City and I healed my Pokemon once more before entering the Gym. Once I arrived I had to make my way around the various rooms inside and I had to defeat the trainers there in order to proceed to Norman's room. I had to heal my Pokemon a few times during the battles, but I managed to reach Norman's room eventually. I saved the game before challenging him.

Finished EV training Milotic. It wasn't that difficult since I did most of my training in the Magma Hideout, where I fought Pokemon like Geodude and Torkoal. Now, I'm compltely done with EV training my team! Right now, I'm working on levelling all my Pokemon up. I trained Combusken to level 36 today in order to evolve it into Blaziken.

Ruby: I finished off the Magma plot line, and am now realizing that I've somehow gotten about seven levels behind the rest of the competition. As such, my Shiftry is now beating whatever I manage to pull out of the ocean to death and leveling up. Occaisonally Zangoose takes a turn. Mawile and Ninjask have migrated to the Daycare center, while Wailord and Blaziken have already finished training.

Sapphire: Just finished Mt. Chimney, and all of my mons are around level 27, so I figure it's about time I take on Flannery. I'm debating on what my eventual water Pokemon should be, between Relicanth, Crawdaunt, Pelliper or Starmie.(I don't use Pokemon I've used in previous run throughs.)
    Please, please post after me. I can't stand to have killed another topic.

Continuing the monotype challenge, I proceeded to fallarbor where i stopped to train up numel for a while and then to meteor falls. Took the chair lift up the top of mt chimney and fought off the team magma goons,which actually was surprisingly easy,i was sure maxie and his camerupt would have stopped me. Headed down to laveridge town and wasted no time in challenging Flannery. Numel pulled off an almost flawless victory single handedly and then i raced down to fiery path to pick up a slugma

I finally challenged Norman at the Petalburg City Gym. He sent out his weakest Slaking first and I sent out my Manectric to battle against it. I had Manectric use Shock Wave, but that didn't do too much damage. Slaking used Yawn, but I defeated it with another Shock Wave attack before Yawn took effect. I had to switch to Hariyama after that and Norman sent out his Vigoroth. It attacked with Slash and it was a critical hit. Hariyama defeated Vigoroth with Arm Thrust and then only Norman's strongest Slaking remained. I used my Marshtomp against it and I landed a critical hit Mud Shot attack. Slaking used Facade after that, but Marshtomp won that match with Take Down. I obtained the Balance Badge from Norman along with the TM containing the move Facade. I saved after I healed my injured Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center.

I continued sapphire. I beat the trainers in the mossdeep gym, beat Tatye and Liza, they were extremely easy, got dive, got the super rod, caught a wailmer to have as a strength, rock smash, and dive slave, got to the sea floor cavern, got the earthquake tm and taught it to Talon, beat the aqua grunts,m beat Shelly and Archie, got to sootopolis city, caught kyogre in my masterball, beat the trainers in the gym, and got the brick break tm which I also taught to Talon.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

continuing my fire type monotype challenge,beat norman who was really easy, continued on to to fortree city and conquered winona, and somewhere along the way numel evolved into camerupt, continued along the next route to mt pyre and beat the magma grunts there and now preparing to raid the team magma base

I got to victory road and am running around lost. I always forget you need flash >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 90 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast