Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3623

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Decided to play Sapphire again. Restarted it with the goal of having the following:

Torchic(Kylling)
    Tailow (Vrabec)
    Lunatone (Mwezi)
    Lotad (Lillium)
    Manetric (Tilki)
    Aron (Kaya Hata)

Nicknames are in Parenthesis.

-Started by naming myself Terra.
    -Met May after setting my clock.
    -Went to save Birch. Chose Torchic.
    -When Birch and I returned to his lab I named Torchic, Kylling, which is Chicken in Norwegian.
    -Birch sent me on a quest to battle his daughter.
    -I began training Torchic in order to assure victory.

I'll probably amend this post once I get to the second gym.

Team So Far
    Kylling the Torchic

Pokemon in the Next update
    Lillium the Lotad
    Vrabec the Taillow

I got through the victory road with help from psypoke.com. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 45 before battling the elite 4.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Right now, I'm working on levelling up my Emerald team in preparation for rematching all the Gym Leaders. My goal for now is to get all my Pokemon to level 40, and then eventually level 50 for the rematches. I mainly worked on Electabuzz and Milotic today. I trained Electabuzz on the sea routes while Milotic was trained on land. They are both lv. 40 now. I will probably focus on Blaziken and Absol next.

-Met up with May on Route 103
    -Torchic defeated May’s Mudkip. Grew a level when Mudkip was defeated.
    -Raced May to Littleroot. She won.
    -Birch gave me a Pokedex and May gave me 5 PokeBall’s.
    -I traveled to Route 102
    -Encounted a Lotad. Captured and named it Lillium, Latin for Lily.
    -Both Pokemon were trained to level 10 before continuing into Petalburg.
    -Met my father at his Gym.
    -Help Wally capture his first Pokemon.
    -Went onto Route 104 and caught a Taillow. Named it Vrabec, Czech for Sparrow.
    -Trained everyone to level 12 before departing into the forest.
    -Travelled into Petalburg Woods.
    -Defeated the trainer with 6 Wurmples.
    -Saw a Devon Researcher in Danger. Protected him from the Team Aqua Grunt.
    -Traveled through what was left of Route 104.
    -Participated in my first Double Battle.
    -In Rustboro I proceeded to the Pokemon Center and Healed.
    -Once Healed I went into the Rustboro Gym.
    -Before fighting Roxanne Lillium evolved into a Lombre.
    -With Lombre I easily swept Roxanne.

Team So Far
    Kylling The Torchic
    Lillium The Lombre
    Vrabec The Taillow

Pokemon in the Next Update
    Kaya Hata The Aron

I managed to get to Steven but I didn't have enough revives so I lost >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Got pokemon Emerald yesterday from eBay. Currently in Verdenturf Town.

Pokemon on Team:

Combusken
    Azumarill
    Ralts
    Shroomish
    Skitty(Felt like a challenge)
    Sableye

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Restarted Emerald some months ago, continued today to cross the strait east of mauville after some pretty intense grinding and having explored the abandoned ship.

Current Team:
    Blaziken
    Vibrava
    Skarmory
    Gardevoir
    Crawdaunt (wanted to try something new)
    sandshrew (hm slave)
    White FC: 1549 4495 3674

I obtained the Surf HM after I healed my Pokemon at the Petalburg City Pokemon Center and then I headed out to the coast nearby. I taught Surf to my Marshtomp and I explored the sea route west of Petalburg City. I encountered some wild Tentacool as I roamed around the area and I even encountered some trainers as I headed south towards Dewford Town. I defeated many of them as I sailed by, but I stopped on some island to battle against some of the trainers there as well. I Surf all the way to the Island Cave area, but I couldn't enter since I hadn't unlocked the entrance via the Sealed Chamber yet. I headed south towards Dewford Town and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed towards Slateport City after that and I battled some more Swimmers along the way. I stopped by the Abandoned Ship.

Did more training today with my Absol and Blaziken. I battled nearly every trainer who wanted a rematch plus some wild Pokemon. Eventually, Absol and Blaziken both reach level 40. Now, I'm working on Dodrio and Zangoose.

Pokemon Emerald and pokemon Sapphire are the best two games ever
    The steps to using Magnet Earth Charge(works only in double battle)

1. get a it must know earthquake
    2.get a it must have a greater speed than and must knowDischargeand Magnet Rise
    3. Use Magnet Risefollowed by Earthquake then Discharge
    4. the rest is simple!

~Enjoy
    Deviatart id Oceanuis or http://oceanuis.deviantart.com/

Once inside the Abandoned Ship, I started to wander around looking for items and trainers around the ship. I found a few trainers inside the cabins and then I headed downstairs to the other parts of the ship. I wasn't able to access all the areas since I didn't have the Dive HM yet, so I left the Abandoned Ship empty handed. I Surfed towards Slateport City afterwards and I battled some more Swimmers along the way. I arrived at my destination after battling and I healed my injured Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I then headed north and I went on Cycling Road. I arrived in Mauville City eventually and I bought some items at the Poke Mart. I then headed east and I used Surf. I made it across the river and I battled against some trainers on Route 118. I captured a wild Electrike and then I saved the game before going to Route 119.

I decided to start over on ruby since it would take way to long to evolve my pokemon, especially bagon so I'm going to catch a trapinch instead since you can catch it a lot sooner and it's also a dragon type. Plus it can learn fly when it evolves so thats cool.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I spent a couple of hours yesterday training Dodrio and Zangoose to level 40. It took so long because I was mostly levelling them up against my Secret Base trainers, who mostly have level 50-80 something Pokemon. I had to get a bunch of Pokemon to Baton Pass stat boosts to Dodrio/Zangoose, and sometimes my Baton Passers took a long time to set up because of Critical Hits, etc. Eventually, I managed to defeat the Secret Base trainers and my Pokemon reached lv 40.

I am currently at the battle frontier (beat the elite four 2 days ago) and I am working at the battle dome, single battle lvl. 50 using Blaziken, Skarmory, and Flygon, and so far I've been doing pretty good or maybe it's cause the AI has bad pokemon; anyways currently on 2nd tournament, 3 more to go before I could get a symbol, but I'll probably change my team up a little more.
    White FC: 1549 4495 3674

Quote Originally Posted by future4zinc View Post
    I am currently at the battle frontier (beat the elite four 2 days ago) and I am working at the battle dome, single battle lvl. 50 using Blaziken, Skarmory, and Flygon, and so far I've been doing pretty good or maybe it's cause the AI has bad pokemon; anyways currently on 2nd tournament, 3 more to go before I could get a symbol, but I'll probably change my team up a little more.
    Once you get to later rounds, you'll find that if you haven't EV trained enough, it'll be you with the bad Pokemon. That same AI uses Pokemon with very effective movepools, much like those on Smogon. Be careful, maybe look into the prospects of EV training and type synergy if you haven't, and good luck!

Starting a new game in Ruby, and may turn it into my last Gen III RMT.

I decided to enter my Dodrio, Blaziken, and Electabuzz in the Fallarbour Battle tent since I didn't think their levels were high enough to compete in the Battle Arena. My Pokemon took out most of the Pokemon effortlessly, though I did experience a little difficulty when my Dodrio was put to sleep and when I faced a Horn Drill spamming Goldeen. After I won all my matches, I went to the Battle Frontier to see how well my level 40s would do against level 50s. I ended up entering the lv. 50 double battle tournament of the Battle Dome since I'd never done it before. Even though my team was underlevelled, Dodrio and Blaziken pretty much destroyed the opponents.

I continued with ruby. I beat Flannery who was surprisingly very easy. Mrshtomp took out her 2 slugmas and zangoose killed her torkoal. After that I got the go goggles, went to the desert and beat all of the trainers and got all of the items, then I caught my 4th team member, a male rapinch with hyper cutter, ot the claw fossil, got to rustboro and revived it. It took about 15 tries but I finally got a female anorith which is my 5th team member, finally I got to Petalburg to challenge the trainers in the gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've since restarted Emerald after doing a monotype grass run with Sceptile, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Breloom, Tropius and Cradily. This time I've gone for the normal style run as I plan to go for a completionist run this time, aiming to complete as many objectives as possible, such as contests, Pokédex and Battle Frontier.

So far, I've come up to the Elite Four, and now I'm training up my 'mons so they will be more evenly matched against them. Around 52 should do fine. I'm using the routes around Mauville as my training spots as I haven't yet found any space better, and I will also gain a lot of money from beating all the trainers which I can use for supplies. I will probably have to begin breeding and training a team post-elite four in preparation for the Battle Frontier. I wish I had a Lucky Egg to train with but I don't have the patience to try and hunt one off the Chanseys in Leaf Green and do not own a copy of XD. I haven't begun working on my Pokédex yet, as I want the whole main story out of the way before I begin so there are no inhibitions.

Current Team:
    Sandy, Manectric [F] Level 49
    Delvin, Swampert [M] Level 50
    Julia, Ninetales [F] Level 52
    Robert, Grumpig [M] Level 48
    Chico, Swellow [M] Level 48
    Belle, Breloom [F] Level 48

Why have I never tried some of these Pokémon before? I have to admit, despite Manectric, Ninetales and Swellow's limited movepools (Without TMs. I'm saving as much as I can for when I can clone them) they are beasts in-game! Perhaps I may recreate this team as a Battle Frontier team, using them as the parents. But that may depend on the IVs I've got, which I have no idea about.
    Current White 2 Team:
    | Octavia Lv.88 | Roccoco Lv.89 | Lily Lv.88 | Viola Lv.89 | Jesper Lv.88 | Angora Lv.88 |

I beat all of the trainers in the petalburg gym. Now I'm going to get my team to lv 30, except for trapinch and anorith which I'm getting to lv 26 and roselia which is lv 29 because it's impossible to train rselia in the fiery path >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

It's been a very long time since I posted in one of these.

I decided that I wanted to start a new save file on Emerald because I was in the mood for it after watching a certain Lets Play of it on Youtube.

I went through all the introduction stuff, I chose a boy, named myself a name and then shrunk and woke up in a truck... It then stopped so I climbed out where I was greeted by my mother, we had arrived at Littleroot Town and we had parked right outside my house. Me and my mother went inside, there were Vigoroth's putting stuff away. My mom told me to go upstairs into my room to sort out the clock. I did and I headed back downstairs, completely ignoring the free Potion I could've gotten. I then went to the TV as it mentioned my Dad, who was the leader of the Petalburgh Gym. I was then told by my mother that I was to go see the neighbours, which was Prof Burch. I then left my house.

Just traded a couple of Colosseum team members to Ruby to EV train. Raising Makuhita now with Forretress and Miltank to follow.

I entered my Burch's house and I was greeted by a women, I introduced myself and headed upstairs. There was a Pokeball lying on the floor. I went to check it but then a girl came into the room, she introduced herself as May, Burch's daughter. She talked about Pokemon and then I left and headed north. Some little girl told me that something was going on so I checked it out. And there was a Zigzagoon chasing Burch, he shouted for help so I went and looked through his bag. There were three Pokemon inside: Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip. I picked Mudkip and battled the Zigzagoon. After that was done I walked with Burch to his Lab.

I beat Norman who was actually pretty easy, got everything I could get with surf at that point, got the good rod, caught my final team member, a male corphish with hyper cutter, did the mauville underground, beat all of the trainrs inbetween mauville and the weather institute, beat the magmagrunts there + Tabitha.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Im about to restart my ruby version and make a monotype ground team. If anyone is looking to give a suggestion ive posted a beta team in the in game rate my team section. As of now it will consist of swampert, camerupt, sandslash, flygon and groudon. It is goig to be my first ever monotype adventure.. Im excited!
    Original Pokemon Silver Team:

Alakazam Snorlax Nidoking
    Dragonite Jolteon Typhlosion

Always in my heart guys, wish you never reset so many good battles

Currently on Emerald I just got my sixth badge. I'm way overleveled so it's all been very easy, but that's okay. Trying to use a couple of pokemon I haven't used before, although I couldn't help keeping Blaziken in my team.

Current team:
    Blaziken lvl 44
    Solrock lvl 46
    Tropius lvl 42
    Pelipper lvl 27 (for Surf now, will be replaced by Lanturn)
    Linoone lvl 20 (for Cut and Rock Smash)

Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast