View Poll Results: Fave Kanto Gym Leader?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brock

3 17.65%
  • Misty

7 41.18%
  • Lt. Surge

0 0%
  • Erika

7 41.18%
  • Koga

3 17.65%
  • Sabrina

3 17.65%
  • Blaine

3 17.65%
  • Giovanni

6 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite Kanto Gym Leader

Default Favorite Kanto Gym Leader

LeafGreen/FireRed had eight awesome Gym Leaders; which did y'all like the most?

I personally loved Misty in these games; her redesign was cute and I always liked her ever since Gen 1 anyway. I thought Erika was pretty as well in her kimono and I've always had a soft spot for Sabrina also; she completes my personal Kanto Gym Leader trinity.

Please explain your choice(s) a little. No spamming!
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 30th October 2014 at 6:54 AM. Reason: added rule

Erika is my favorite. I like her design, don't know what a kimono is but it looks good on her anyway. I also like her personality, she seems calm and collected. And then she likes flowers, which I also do, making me able to relate to her that way. I guess those are the reasons for why she is my favorite.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

This was kind of a hard choice for me, since I like all the FRLG Gym Leaders pretty equally. I ended up picking these three on the poll:

Blaine: I've thought he was pretty cool for a long time since he uses Fire types, which were my favourite during my earlier Pokefan days. I prefer the Water type now, but I still like Blaine. Also, I like the quiz in his Gym.
    Giovanni: because villains/bad guys are awesome.
    Erika: I like how she dozes off a lot in the games because that = me.

Sabrina.She is beautiful and carries an air of mystery around her thanks to her psychic powers.

Misty definitely, she's great in the anime, the games and the manga. Brock is pretty cool in the manga and Origins at all (Anime Brock... *shudders*). Sabrina and Erika are both pretty cool as well, Blaine was awesome in the manga, and Giovanni is generally a pretty cool character.

Currently looking for a 6IV Pichu or Pikachu in a standard Pokeball with the egg move Volt Tackle, PM me and I'll provide what I can

Koga. He is a master of Cloa and Dagger tactics and Ninja style. What was considered wrong in the west is considered among the sharpest in the east, and Koga is no slouch in this. Not to mention, in Gen II and in the Gen IV remakes he is force to be reckoned with.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Erika, just because I really like traditional clothing from the Far East.

Ive always loved brocks hard personality, but Giovanni is also one of my many favorites due to his wits and position
    4200+ Event Pokemon

Giovanni is my favorite because he have some sort of background in the game unlike other gym leaders. Also he uses 5 pokemon which I like too. Other gym leaders in Kanto are just so boring.
    3DS Friend Code: 1564-4474-4935

If Anyone have any spare legendaries then contact me. My dex isn't finished yet.

Giovanni! Why? Well because he is the Rocket boss, my favorite pokemon evil organization; and also because he uses ground types mostly which are one of my favorites
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

I voted for Misty because I thought she was kinda cool. I loved her team when I was a kid. I thought Staryu and Starmie were the best Pokemon out there. She was one of the reasons I prefer training water/ice types.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.