View Poll Results: Your favorite Generation III Frontier Brain(s)

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anabel

2 18.18%
  • Lucy

5 45.45%
  • Greta

0 0%
  • Spenser

0 0%
  • Noland

3 27.27%
  • Tucker

2 18.18%
  • Brandon

4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite Generation III Frontier Brain

Default Favorite Generation III Frontier Brain

Pokemon Emerald introduced the great concept of Battle Frontier.It consisted of seven facilities,each run by a powerful Trainer known as Frontier Brain.Who was your favorite?

Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 5th April 2015 at 9:40 AM. Reason: bolding rule

Lucy and Noland without a doubt. Lucy looked so sinister and secretive, while Noland was a hunk with a lot of technical know-how. The others didn't really interest me much.

I like quite a few of the Frontier Brains, but my favourite is definitely Tucker. I love his outfit and am always entertained by the dancing he does when he enters the battlefield.
    Also, one of my best memories from the Frontier is when I swept his Gold team with my Shedinja.
    ~ * * ~

I liked Lucy,Anabel and Brandon the best.
    Lucy because her attitude is very different from majority of the other Trainers and she uses the awesome Milotic,even though it isn't her signature Pokemon.
    Anabel-I like her design and she uses Latios,one of my favorite Hoenn legendaries.
    Brandon because he is the only Frontier Brain to use two legendary trios in his battles and because he has a passion for adventure and exploration.

I like all of them, but I have to go with Anabel simply because I found her to be the most diffucult to beat for the Gold Battle. She wasn't a pushover in the Silver Battle either. She is also the only one I have lost against during the battle for a Gold Symbol, which was quite a nightmare but it somehow made me like her more. She required some real strategy, I couldn't just TrickScarf through her like with Palmer in Gen 4. Plus I also think she is the cutest of the seven, so that's another reason why she's my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Also, one of my best memories from the Frontier is when I swept his Gold team with my Shedinja.
    Yes. This is an awesome thing to do. Not enough to make Tucker my favorite but a really fun thing to do against him.

But my head's down on the pavement, wondering where the years went
    All the time I spent, under eyes full of contempt
    My mind's still a crutch as I stand at the edge of what's ahead, I'm frozen instead

Tucker for me because he looked funny and had an easy team to beat at the battle dome.

Lucy, because she was the only one I ever had patience enough to get to! I never won against her though No matter what I tries, Gyarados, Golem, Alakazam, Sceptile, Swellow and Manectric just couldn't cut it!
    Y Wonderlocke (Champions) - Pancake the Gooda, Lopunny, Mapleleaf the Serperior and Espeon.

Ruby Wonderlocke (Champions) - Electrode, Pidgeot, Cacturne, Glaceon, Dustox and Thumper the Steelix.

Brandon, he is quite a frontier brain for having two legendary trios and that makes the battle challenging.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Currently own: All gen 4 main series games, all gen 5 games and the all four gen 6 games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

I also liked Brandon too cuz he always used legendary pokemon in his battles and he seemed like the strongest.

Lucy. I loved her appearance and she was the very first Frontier Brain I took down.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena_san View Post
    I also liked Brandon too cuz he always used legendary pokemon in his battles and he seemed like the strongest.
    I considered him to be the toughest Frontier Brain as well, but I just didn't like his design, so I couldn't grow to like him. He's just boring as a character, whereas Lucy at least has mystique.

I had liked Brandon and Noland because Brandon uses two legendary trios (bird trio and golem trio) for his battles for Silver Symbol (golem trio) and Gold Symbol (bird trio) and Noland uses random Pokémon (I liked the idea of random Pokémon) and liked it when Noland used Articuno in the anime. I equally like both.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Lucy. I loved her appearance and she was the very first Frontier Brain I took down.
    I also like Lucy and she was the first Frontier Brain I ever defeated, too. I won my first silver and gold symbol from her, so she's always been one of the most memorable brains for me.

Also, she uses a Milotic during the silver symbol fight, and I can't dislike someone who uses Milotic lol.
    ~ * * ~