Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

The Poison Project- First Post, Forming the Team, Beating Misty

Hey everyone, this is really cool idea, reading other people's ideas and teams.
    Pokemon is interesting on how there are multiple "right" ways to go about it, very enlightening to read others ideas on teams/individual pokemon.

So to give you background on my game so far, FR, grinding to beat Misty, current team is:

Geodude, lv 17
    Spearow, lv17
    Pikachu, lv 21
    Wartortle, lv 18
    Nidoran male, lv 18

dude... misty's starmie is so much better this time around, water pulse is hot. It onehit KOs Spearow, Geodude, sometimes Nidoran, and cripples Pikachu. And the Swift/Rapid Spin doesn't help Wartortle's cause... I just realized I have the Theif TM i'm not gonna use, I doubt that'll be enough damage to make a difference against Starmie's psychic type. I'll try it on the Spearow...
    cause I'm not keeping her or my Geodude.
    I want to build a poison/status affecting team.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=426279
    ^more details there.

We'll see how it goes! Back to grinding :P

effin emulator lost my save... gotta start over now...

hey guys, not too exciting post, i didn't have a lot of time to play today so it's gonna be short:/

i basically just battled all of the from lavender town to saffron, and poliwag evolved at 25 and i immediately used a water stone on him, i also taught him strength and brick break well thats all i did today, like i said i had like no time. well ill update tomorow, peace guys

Stopped my Ditto, Raticate, Parasect, Primeape, Dugtrio, Hypno, Nidoking and Nidoqueen training at lv. 42. Am now at Indigo Plateau with a Pidgeot, Raichu, Gengar, Ninetales, Dewgong and Venusaur all lv. 45 after playing something like 52 hours. So yeah, it takes probably some another 5 hours before my party pokémon are at least lv. 50.
    EDIT: WOO-HOO! Awesome! Rank up.

Default wow:)

so i challenged the elite four and this was my team before!

electrode:
    level 49
    swift
    spark
    rollout
    light screen

Hypno
    level 49
    swagger
    psychic
    flash
    headbutt

Poliwrath
    level 50
    strength
    surf
    brick break
    hypnosis

aerodactyl
    level 45
    take down
    fly
    steel wing
    ancientpower

parasect
    level 44
    bullet seed
    dig
    spore
    slash

this is how it went

Lorelei
    electrode vs. dewgong
    i spark for 1/3 damage and paralysis it/dewgong ice beam doing half
    i spark again for 1/3 more damage/dewgong is fully paralyzed
    full restore on dewgong and i spark for 1/3 damage and paralysis again
    i spark again for 1/3 more damage/dewgong is fully paralyzed again. haha
    finish off the dewgong with spark
    out comes cloyster
    i spark leaving it with like two hp:/ and cloyster sets up hail
    cloyster protects:/:/ haha
    cloyster protects again haha
    finish cloyster off with spark
    out comes slowbro
    i spark for a little under half and slowbro finishes me off with surf
    switch into hm meowth for revive fodder, slowbro ice beams
    i go back into electrode and set up light screen, slowbro surfs for near KO
    i hyper potion as slowbro ice beams for about 1/4 to my electrode
    i swift cuz i dont want it to get down to where its gonna full restore, slow bro surfs
    finish off slowbro with spark
    in comes lapras, i missclick for rollout and almost get KOed by body slam
    i potion up and lapras ice beams for half
    i light screen as laparas ice beams again, i barely survive
    i potion up and lapras surfs for under half
    i spark getting a crit doing 2/3, lapras body slams doing like nothing, sitrus berry restores lapras's hp by thirty
    i swift to get into spark KO range, lapras body slams me and lapras gets paralysis by static. haha lol
    i potion up and lapras gets parahaxed
    i swift for sure KO range of spark and lapras confuse rays
    wow, i hit with spark leaving lapras with 1 hp and lapras crit ice beams me and kills electrode. ****
    i switch into poliwrath, full restore on lapras as i brick break
    i finish off lapras with brick break
    out comes jynx, i keep poliwrath in
    i go for brick break doing over half, jynx hits with lovely kiss
    i full heal as jynx attracts me
    yes, i don't get immoblized by love and i finish jynx off with brick break
    woohoo one down, 4 to go!

heal up and save!

bruno
    i lead with poliwrath and bruno leads with onix
    surf is OHKO, dead onix
    brings in next onix, another OHKO, haha another dead onix
    in comes hitmonchan, i bring out aerodactyl
    i fly for a suprising near KO, hitmonchan crits with sky uppercut and KO's me
    i go into meaowth rivive aerodactyl as he full restores hitmonchan
    i hyper potion aero as he kills meowth with sky uppercut
    i go back into aero and fly again, i miss take down and he sky uppercuts for near KO
    i potion up hoping for miss but he goes for mach puch
    i fly and had no frickin idea sky uppercut hit you when you were flying so i uh die
    switch into parasect and revive aero, i wasn't looking but i think it used counter because it failed
    i hyper potion aero and it went for counter again
    i get a crit slash with parasect and he counters me for the KO on parasect
    switch into fully healthed aero and fly, i get sky uppercutted, he then goes for mach punch and misses and i finish off the hitmonchan with fly
    out comes machamp, i bring out hypno
    it goes for bulk up as i psychic doing half, sitrus berry heals it a little
    luckily machamp misses cross chop as i psychic and machamp survives with literally one hit point
    full restore on machamp and i psychic for half
    OMG okay machamp with a bulk up and a crit cross chop my hypno still survived with like 10 hp and i KOed it with psychic
    in comes hitmonlee, i keep hypno in
    i hyper potion aero and he kills me with facade
    switch into aero and go for fly, OMG wow it was a OHKO and i was 8 levels lower
    yay 2 down, 3 to go!

heal up and save!

agatha
    agatha leads with gengar and i lead with hypno
    gengar double teams and i miss psychic
    gengar confuses me, i don't get confused and i hit with psychic ALMOST KO's the gengar
    full restore on gengar and i full heal on hypno so im not confused!
    gengar double teams but i hit with psychic, bahaha it alsmost dies
    gengar crits shadow punch kills hypno
    switch into slave meowth and max revive hypno
    okay now im back in with hypno
    gengar confuses hypno, wow being confused and two double teams up i hit and kill the gengar with psychic
    for the golbat i switch into electrode
    i spark doing half and poison fang did nothing to me!
    i finish off the golbat with another spark-man that thing was so easy/ electrode levels up
    in comes arbok as i switch into hypno
    arbok screeches as i nearly KO arbok with psychic
    for some reason there was no full restore and the arbok sludge bombe, i survive with 8 frickin hp and finish the arbok off with psychic. bahaha
    for next gengar i switch into parasect as heal fodder
    i hyper potion hypno and the gengar KO's parasect with sludge bomb
    i realized i had no frikin pp for psychic for hypno so i use an ether on hypno, then im not sure what gengar did but it like didn't do anything
    i survive a shadow ball and get a psychic off, it didn't even do half
    gengar finishes me off with sludge bomb
    i go into electrode and use spark and get a crit but it frickin survives with one hp what is with this game and surviving with 1 hp, haha
    full restore on gengar and i spark again, didn't do alot and gengar finishes me off with sludge bomb
    i go into poliwrath, gengar sludge bombs for not even half damage and i nearly KO with surf
    poliwrath survives another sludge bomb and i finish the gengar off with surf, poliwrath levels up to 51
    last pokemon is haunter, i surf with poliwrath doing a litle more then half and hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lolz, it killed itself with curse. bahahah nubcake
    defeated agatha
    3 down, 2 to go!

heal up and save!

lance
    lance leads with gyarados and i lead with electrode, barely survives spark and uses dragon rage
    full restore on gyarados and i spark again, near KO again, **** im out of spark pp
    i go for roll out, near KO, gyarados uses hyoer beam and finishes off electrode. haha its sad that i couldn't beat a gyarados with electrode
    anyways i go into aerodactyl and finish off with ancientpower hoping for stat boost, i don't get it!
    in comes his aero and i switch to meowth because i realized i never hyper potioned poliwrath, so i potion him up and meowth dies
    i bring in poliwrath, aero wing attacks me for over half and my surf does about half
    aero finishes off poliwrath with wing attack, i go into parasect for revive fodder, wing attack=dead parasect, i used my last max revive on poliwrath though
    aero uses wing attack on poliwrath, i survive and finish aero off with surf
    in comes dragonite, i keep poliwrath in
    i use strength with polirath, it did nothing and i die to wing attack
    i go into my own aero, ancient power does a chunk and dragonite uses safeguard
    i ancient power again and **** yes i got the stat boost, since the stat boost i tool the outrage like a beast
    i finish the dragonite off wih ancientpower, aero levels up to 46
    in comes dragonair
    i use ancient power, it does half and dragonair uses thinder wave
    i use full heal and it outragse for not a lot of damage
    aero finishes it off with ancient power
    in comes the last dragonair, i miss frickin take down and die to outrage
    i bring in hypno, hypno takes outrage really nicely and i hit it hard with psychic and yes it's confused
    i headbutt so psychic will KO, i take the outrage like a beast
    i barely survive another outrage and KO with psychic
    defeated lance
    4 down, 1 to go!

heal up and save!

rival red
    red leads with pigeot and i lead with electrode
    i use spark which does under half and pigeot uses sand attack. :// annoying
    good thing i have swift so i use it so spark will KO if it hits, pigeot uses sand attack again
    yes, spark hit and KOed the pigeot
    he sends in rhydon so i switch to poliwrath
    surf OHKO's it(: lovely
    next comes his alakazam, so i bring in parasect
    my quick claw activates and i use spore
    alakazam gets first turn wake up and OHKO's my parasect with pschic
    i send in electrode and set up light screen, nice his psychic didn't do half
    i use spark and it really does nothing and i run out of pp, alakazam uses reflect
    i use rollout and then alakazan finishes me off with pschic
    i went in to poliwrath because i though after the light screen i could survive a psychic but of course the light screen wears of as soon as i switched in
    so i switch to meowth for death fodder and alakazam KO's it with psychic
    so i send in aero,thank god ancient power finished that alakazam off, whew! - poliwrath grows to level 52
    in comes his blastoise so i switch to hypno
    blastoise uses rain dance as i swagger
    blastoise hits itself in its confusion and i use psychic-all of that still didn't even do half haha
    blasoise snaps out of confusion and uses hydro pump, even with STAB and rain dance i still survive! i psychic for a little damage
    fearing another hydro pump i use a full restore and i di get hit with a hydro pump
    i full restore again and blastoise uses bite for about 1/3 damage
    i think he's gonna set up rain dance so i swagger again but blastoise uses skull bash??
    haha so i am praying that he hits himself in his confusion but he doesn't and KO's hypno
    so i switch into poliwratth and i go for hypnosis but of course i miss blastoise snaps out of confusion and sets up rain dance
    i hit him with brick break but it does nothing so he uses skull bash
    then i revive electrode and he OHKO's poliwrath with skull bash because he's +4 attack
    i send in electrode and fogot that i had no pp for spark, so i swift and die to hydro pump
    i send in aero and revive poliwrath and then die to hydro pump-it hasn't even missed yet:/
    i send in poliwrath and revive hypno, blastoise tucks his head under
    i full restore hypno and die to skull bash
    with hypno i swagger again and blastoise tucks his head under
    i revive aero but of course blastoise doesn't hit himself in his confusion
    i bring in aero and revive hypno, and blastoise hits himself in his confusion-near KO
    i go for ancient power but he full restores
    then i full restore hypno and die to hydro pump
    i bring out hypno and am able to revive aero and pokiwrath before i die to skull bash
    i bring out aero and stall him out, he out of pp with hydro pump so every time he ducks his head i just fly so he always misses with skull bash, i do this for like ten turns, fly does nothing to blastoise though:/ haha
    after like thirteen turns he runs out of pp for hydro pump and skull bash so now he only has rain dance and bite, so i switch to poliwrath and heal my whole party because bite does 15 hp to him. haha
    only problem is my whole team is fully healthed but i ran out of potions
    so after a lot of brick breaks and strengths later, i finally KO that piece of ****. haha
    out comes his exeggutor and due to a crit i 2HKO it with aero
    he then sends arcanine as i send in poliwrath, i also 2HKO that with surf, extremespeed did nothing and
    yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! i won

haha peace guys!

Quote Originally Posted by coolice23 View Post

E4-story.
    Wow, nice. Good job with 5 low-level pokémon.
    On: My party are all lv. 48 now. 2 levels to go and I'll try to beat the E4.

Quote Originally Posted by RamOne View Post
    Wow, nice. Good job with 5 low-level pokémon.
    On: My party are all lv. 48 now. 2 levels to go and I'll try to beat the E4.
    good luck man!

great writeup coolice!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzola View Post
    great writeup coolice!
    thank you, ya i was wondering if people would actually read it

well after fighting my way through my rival and everyone upto bill, my rattatta and pidgey evolved. I then took on mistys gym with ivysaur taking out the first 2 trainers. Then to my Surprize, i managed to take down both of Mistys pokemon with raticate and its Hyper fang. i then went off to Vermillion and Route 11 where i caught an ekans and spearow for part of the 60 pokemon needed for national dex. I then traded for Ch'ding and got an old rod and the bike slip. on the S.S anne i cleared out all the rooms and my rival and got cut. I then beat Surge with Raticate and ivysaur took out Raichus last few HP when raticate fainted. im now in Cerulean bout to head for route 9

Team
    pidgeotto lvl 26
    ivysaur lvl 26
    raticate lvl 27

Quote Originally Posted by coolice23 View Post
    thank you, ya i was wondering if people would actually read it
    that's why I responded man, I have that same concern, you know.

I guess I should update.

Fact: emulator didn't lose my save. oops.

Fact: When Metapod evolves in to Butterfree at level 10, said Butterfree learns confusion, ya know, the only reason to have one early in the game.

Fact: The Caterpie I caught and raised evolved at 11... and didn't learn confusion... I know have a useless level 19 Butterfree
    watteheff?

on a lighter note:
    team as of right now-

"Odinnar" Nidorino 31- Horn Attack/ Double Kick/ Focus Energy/ Poison Sting
    "Sir Quetl" Wartortle 31- Water Gun/ Bubble/ Bite/ Protect
    "Ubermouse" Pikachu 31- Thunderbolt/ Quick Attack/ Thunder Wave/ Double Team
    ugg... "Icarepet" Butterfree 19- Aerial Ace/ Return (which is doing nothing... I had to try)/ Sleep Powder/ Stun Spore
    "Dr. Zowee" Drowzee 22- Confusion/ Headbutt/ Disable/ Hypnosis

oh and a Paras as a HM slave

so last transmission I was struggling with Misty... lol, I ended up winning like so:
    Ubermouse (meh Pikachu) lead the charge, 2HKO'd Staryu 2-E-Z, but then there's this problem with Starmie... so I got one good hit on it... then Water Pulse KOs Ubermouse. Oops. Ir screwed, right? Well, it gets interesting.
    I sub in Odinnar (meh Nidorino at the time, lvl 20) and get a good Horn Attack in... and Water Pulse KOs. Gah Misty!
    So Starmie is at about 30% health... only one hope... a 5 hit Spearow Fury Attack... so I sub in... and hit! Funniest way to win a Gym battle I've had in a long time. So the pokemon I won't use gets the EXP for beating the Starmie... oh well. I beat Misty and I can "continue on my pokemon adventure!" Yay! (not a hint of sarcasm, btw)

From there, not too much to report, catch a caterpie--->Butterfree (oh, see above...I can't handle another rant, it hurts too much... :'( ) after I get to Diglet's Tunnel and go back to the Forest, caught at lvl 5.
    Also, caught the Drowzee (named Dr. Zowee... catching a theme with my nicknames?), who turns out being a haus. I guess I got good nature and IVs, I don't keep track of that stuff, really.
    As far as "accomplishments" (really, 8 yr olds "accomplish" the same things), 100% cleared all routes/ SS Anne/ well, all trainers so far, except... the one west of Celadon, yeah that one. Beat Surge (Double Kick, FTW homies). Cleared Rock Tunnel blahblahblah, really, I'm just grinding Drowzee and Butterfree to catch up to the rest of the team so I can take down Tower/Hideout/Erica just not sure on the order.

But... all this is vain, really. I'm gonna do a scramble challenge, so when that snazzy team's complied, I'll probably quit this team and do that one.
    Last edited by Godzola; 16th November 2009 at 7:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzola View Post
    I guess I should update.

Fact: emulator didn't lose my save. oops.

Fact: When Metapod evolves in to Butterfree at level 10, said Butterfree learns confusion, ya know, the only reason to have one early in the game.

Fact: The Caterpie I caught and raised evolved at 11... and didn't learn confusion... I know have a useless level 19 Butterfree
    watteheff?

on a lighter note:
    team as of right now-

"Odinnar" Nidorino 31- Horn Attack/ Double Kick/ Focus Energy/ Poison Sting
    "Sir Quetl" Wartortle 31- Water Gun/ Bubble/ Bite/ Protect
    "Ubermouse" Pikachu 31- Thunderbolt/ Quick Attack/ Thunder Wave/ Double Team
    ugg... "Icarepet" Butterfree 19- Aerial Ace/ Return (which is doing nothing... I had to try)/ Sleep Powder/ Stun Spore
    "Dr. Zowee" Drowzee 22- Confusion/ Headbutt/ Disable/ Hypnosis

oh and a Paras as a HM slave

so last transmission I was struggling with Misty... lol, I ended up winning like so:
    Ubermouse (meh Pikachu) lead the charge, 2HKO'd Staryu 2-E-Z, but then there's this problem with Starmie... so I got one good hit on it... then Water Pulse KOs Ubermouse. Oops. Ir screwed, right? Well, it gets interesting.
    I sub in Odinnar (meh Nidorino at the time, lvl 20) and get a good Horn Attack in... and Water Pulse KOs. Gah Misty!
    So Starmie is at about 30% health... only one hope... a 5 hit Spearow Fury Attack... so I sub in... and hit! Funniest way to win a Gym battle I've had in a long time. So the pokemon I won't use gets the EXP for beating the Starmie... oh well. I beat Misty and I can "continue on my pokemon adventure!" Yay! (not a hint of sarcasm, btw)

From there, not too much to report, catch a caterpie--->Butterfree (oh, see above...I can't handle another rant, it hurts too much... :'( ) after I get to Diglet's Tunnel and go back to the Forest, caught at lvl 5.
    Also, caught the Drowzee (named Dr. Zowee... catching a theme with my nicknames?), who turns out being a haus. I guess I got good nature and IVs, I don't keep track of that stuff, really.
    As far as "accomplishments" (really, 8 yr olds "accomplish" the same things), 100% cleared all routes/ SS Anne/ well, all trainers so far, except... the one west of Celadon, yeah that one. Beat Surge (Double Kick, FTW homies). Cleared Rock Tunnel blahblahblah, really, I'm just grinding Drowzee and Butterfree to catch up to the rest of the team so I can take down Tower/Hideout/Erica just not sure on the order.

But... all this is vain, really. I'm gonna do a scramble challenge, so when that snazzy team's complied, I'll probably quit this team and do that one.
    nice dude i liked reading that! haha

Started Leaf Green again. I'm actually putting my progress on Youtube under the account name 'Magnemeister', and it's not as lame as half the people who do it (though the act of doing it is lame itself to make up for it).

Currently in Mount Moon somewhere.

Team:

Banoo lvl.16
    Meister lvl.12
    Hawx lvl.13

Default Recent Happenings in my LeafGreen

At the same time I restarted my Emerald, I restarted my LeafGreen as well.
    I chose the female character and named myself Millie again. I named my rival Percy.
    This time I picked Squirtle as my starter. It is male and has Sassy nature.
    Eventually, I kicked my rival's butt in Prof. Oak's lab.

Current team:
    Lv.6 Squirtle

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

I am now on Four Island, waiting for my Eevee egg(btw, is that a glitch, when I put 2 pokés at the daycare, the guy always say: they doesn't seem to like each other very much.
    Have now 61 pokémon(Togepi).

-Arrived at Veridian City. Entered the PokeMart and received a parcel for Prof. Oak.
    -Went back to Pallet Town and delivered the parcel to Prof. Oak. My rival and I received Pokedex from Oak. I received 5 PokeBalls.
    -Received Town Map from Daisy.
    -Caught a male Rattata and a female Pidgey.I decided to use them in battles, but not my final party members.

Current team:
    Lv.6 Squirtle
    Lv.3 Rattata
    Lv.3 Pidgey

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

I'm doing a Poison Monotype challange. So far I've beaten Brock and just started on the route towards Mt. Moon

Pokes:

Seedkin Lv14
    Tackle
    Growl
    Leech Seed
    Vine Whip

;15;

Killer Lv 11
    Poison Sting
    String Shot
    Harden
    Fury Attack

I plan on replacing Killer with a Venomoth.
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar

Thanks to Skyomi for the banner.

-Training my Pokemon at Route 1.
    -Kicked my rival's butt at Route 22.
    -Beat the Bug Catchers in Viridian Forest.
    -Arrived at Pewter City.
    -Challenged Pewter Gym. My Squirtle's Water Gun OHKO'd Brock's Geodude and Onix. Won the first badge.

Current team:
    Lv.14 Squirtle
    Lv.10 Rattata
    Lv.10 Pidgey

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

lessee... started new game.
    got charmander as starter.
    made it to pewter city.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

I can finally post in this thread again after focusing only on my Platinum for the last 6 months. Here's the most recent stuff. I decided to go through the game without a definite plan, and just use pokemon I want to use, and I will try for once to avoid looking for good natures or abilities, unless maybe in a severe case like a Brave Abra, which is the worst possible nature for it. Anyway, I'm using my FireRed, and here we go!

Started, named myself Ben, and chose Squirtle. I beat my rival pretty easily, and caught a Spearow and a Caterpie. Currently looking for a Pikachu.

Squirtle lvl 10
    Spearow lvl 10
    Caterpie lvl 6

Once I find a Pikachu and train them all to lvl 15, I'll challenge Brock.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

i got my first two badges thanks to my mankey and pikachu.
    i am now currently on the nugget/golden bridge.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

I finally found a Pikachu, and trained it up to lvl 10 along with the rest. I beat Robert my rival easily, Pikachu taking down Pidgey and Spearow taking down Bulbasaur. Just made it through Viridian Forest, everyone is lvl 13. Will train everyone to lvl 15, and then sweep Brock. Can't wait for the Running Shoes.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Beat the elite 4
    Got to 4 island
    Defeated the team rocket grunts. (easy :P)
    Got to island 5
    Got to island 6 (I love the theme music)
    Swapped some pokemon around.
    Added vaporeon.
    Currently breeding my vaporeon for more eevees
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I just beat Brock really easily with Squirtle and his Water Gun. OHKOd both of them. Now I am on the way to Mt. Moon, skipping trainers to go catch a Paras. Just caught a Paras, and leveled it up in Mt. Moon, and beat some of the trainers I skipped. I made it to Cerulean, and trained them to lvl 20 outside Cerulean. Dropped Butterfree in the PC, and beat Misty really easily. Paras soloed both of them with a combo of Poisonpowder, Bullet Seed, and Leech Life. I also beat Gary, he also was very easy. I skipped most of the trainers, and got a pokemon with Cut from LeafGreen. Skipped more trainers, and caught a Diglett. I am currently training him against skipped trainers.

Wartortle lvl 22
    Fearow lvl 22
    Pikachu lvl 23
    Paras lvl 23
    Diglett lvl 19

I plan to add a Growlithe as soon as possible.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast