Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I continued to travel through Cycling Road after I awoke the sleeping Snorlax that was blocking the path. As soon as I arrived, I encountered some Bikers as I moved around, and I battled against them for the experience. I managed to level up my Pokemon by using the VS Seeker again after those initial battles, but I had to leave Cycling Road in order to heal my injured Pokemon in between some of the tougher battles. I arrived in Celadon City and I healed them at the local Pokemon Center. I also bought some items and then I went back to Cycling Road. I went south and I battled against more Bikers. I eventually reached the gate that led to the route near Fuchsia City, and I got off my Bicycle. I battled some trainers and then I arrived at my destination. I healed my Pokemon at the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center and I saved.

And thus, it was finally time to rematch those Elite Four members, as they were getting bored and just started going "Bwa ha hah ha ha" to Dr. Wily's 1st stage music in Mega Man 1.

V.S.

Bad luck in the first battle, for CentumBall's Thunderbolt wasn't enough to KO Dewgong, as it Double Teamed and was healed. The incoming Ice Beam just HAD to be a CRITICAL HIT AND FREEZING one. After missing with a Thunderbolt, it took another Thunderbolt to defeat that stupid seal thing. Emperor faced off against newcomer Piloswine, who took Blizzard very well and just used two Razor Leafs to end it. CentumBall Thunderbolted and OHKO'd Cloyster.

FlareBoost got attracted by Jynx, but FlareBoost isn't too fond of opera women, and Flamethrowered it as rejection. FlareBoost oddly was kept against Lapras, who Shadow Balled twice before succumbing to Surf. A Thunderbolt from CentumBall KO'd the monster however.

V.S.

Skull Man was so much of a boss that he Earthquaked and OHKO'd a Steelix in one hit. LIKE A BOSS. Emperor had to Sludge Bomb many times to counterart Hitmonlee's Mega Kicks, and defeat it. 4chan took a Rock Slide from Hitmonchan well and only needed to Psychic it to destroy it. Skywardrim was also a boss and froze a Steelix with just one Ice Beam, and KO'd it the next turn. LIKE A BOSS.

4chan only needed to Surf and Psychic the Machamp to KO it, while that four-armed Four Arms' Earthquakes only brought the Slowbro not even to half health.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I restarted my Fire Red version yesterday. I chose Charmander as my starter and nicknamed him blaze. After listen to Prof. Oak I set out on my journey. After running an errand for him and getting the pokedex I began to assemble my team. I decided to capture a Mankey (Need a nickname). Lucky for me she has and adamant nature. I tore apart Viridian Forest with Blaze. I healed in Pewter City and then went to challenge Brock. Mankey was able to take on the gym trainer and Brock by herself. After winning i explored the city a bit and then left. As I made my way to the next route I was stopped by one of Prof. Oak's aids, who gave me the running shoes. I defeated all the trainers on route 3 and then spent an hour looking for the next member of my team. A Nidoran (F)(Also needs nickname). After that I trained her a couple levels and then proceeded to Mt. Moon. Once inside I looked for the next member of my team. I'm pretty sure this is the fastest I have ever gotten four pokemon for my team. I wanted a Clefairy, so i settled in for a long search, but I found one on my second encounter. I switched from my Nidoran(F) to a Jigglypuff I had caught and attacked it a little and then put it to sleep with Sing. When I went to throw a pokeball i saw that I only had 1 so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. I managed to catch it with the one ball. (Haven't thought of a nickname for it yet either. My mind quit working after thinking of Blaze). After checking her stats(decent) I saved and quit for the day

My Team
    Blaze level 15
    Mankey level 15
    Nidoran (F) level 14
    Clefairy level 8
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4532-2401
    Friend Safari: Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

I just got my new Leaf green and I also chose Charmander as my starter. I've caught a Pidgey and i'm just outside my first gym.

my charmander evolved and is now level 16, my pidgey is level 13. I'm on my way to have a go at Brock. shame he can't come with me on my journey afterwards. Wish me luck!
    Friend code 3909 7793 4190

Do I really need an introduction for this?

v.s.

FlareBoost faced off against Gengar, and dodged a Hypnosis to Shadow Ball the ghost and make it faint. Skull Man took a Giga Drain from Arbok very well and Earthquaked it, OHKOing it. 4chan was immune to Crobat's Confuse Ray, but the bat lived a Psychic. Agatha healed, so a Flamethrower and Ice Beam took it out, while 4chan took a Shadow Ball like a boss.

Skywardrim went against the second Gengar, and an Ice Beam and Thunderbolt were both blasted, and did the same amount of damage, more than half. For some miraclous reason, the legendary lived a second Thunderbolt and defeated Gengar with another Ice Beam. FlareBoost used just one Shadow Ball to defeat the useless Misdreavus.

And then it was that red-haired guy to fight. No, not Archie Andrews, that would be pretty epic though.

V.S.

CentumBall used one Thunderbolt to destroy the Gyarados. Skull Man took an Earthquake from Aerodactyl and Brick Broke it, and then took a mighty Hyper Beam very well, and another Brick Break defeated it. Kingdra went against Emperor, and while the Venusaur was Sludge Bombing like crazy, the seahorse dragon thing kept Dragon Dancing until it was weak enough to be healed. After a lucky Poison and an Ice Beam hit, Sludge Bomb finally KO'd it.

4chan took a Dragon Claw from one Dragonite and Ice Beamed it, and Skywardrim just looked at the other Dragonite funny and it dropped dead.

And guess what? Brajir sneaked to the top again.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

So yesterday I made my way through Mt. Moon. I found two moon stones to evolve my Clefairy and my Nidoran (F) with. After fighting some team rocket grunts I ran into a scientist. After destroying his team with Clefairy and Blaze I took the Helix fossil he was guarding so he took the Dome fossil. Outside of Mt. Moon I ran into two karate guys who taught my Clefairy Mega Punch and my Mankey Mega Kick. I jumped down the fence into Cerulean City. I explored for a little bit and then decided to head to the Nugget Bridge. Before I could step on my Rival Green challenged me.
    My Clefairy was able to hold her own against Green's Pidgeotto, defeating it with a couple Mega Punches. Next he sent out Rattata. I sent out Blaze who had evolved into a Charmeleon while doing a little training outside of Cerulean. Blaze took Rattata down with one ember attack. Next Green sent out Squirtle. I sent out my Mankey. Mankey took Squirtle's bubble attack like a pro and then destroyed him with Mega Kick. All that was left was his Abra. I sent out my Nidoran (F) since she hadn't got to battle yet. She was able to easily take out Abra, giving me the victory. After the battle Nidoran (F) evolved into Nidorina. Green said some stuff I didn't pay any attention to and then he left so I want to heal. Afterward I decided to tackle the Nugget Bridge. My team easily took care of all 5 trainers. At the end of the bridge I was greeted by a nice man who gave me a nugget but he turned out to be working for Team Rocket so I had Mankey Destroy his team with Mega Kick and Rock Tomb. After that I made my way to Bill's house and battle the trainers along the way. As I walked into Bill's house I saw that he had turned himself into a Clefairy. So I helped him change back into a human. He gave me a S.S. ticket for helping him. Sweet. After checking his computer I headed back to Cerulean City to challenge the Gym Leader Misty.
    My Mankey battled her Staryu with one Mega Kick. She managed to land one Mega Kick on Starmie before going down to Water Pulse. I sent Clefairy out next. Clefairy took the Water Pulse attacks like they were nothing and manged to take down Starmie after a few Mega Punches. For winning Misty gave me the Cascade Badge and the tm for Water Pulse, which I taught to Clefairy.
    As I left town I encountered another Team Rocket Grunt and beat him easily. He gave me the tm for dig that he stole. I made my down to Vermillion City and boarded the S.S. Anne. (Sorry for the long post)

My Team
    Blaze level 24
    Clefairy level 24
    Nidorina level 24
    Mankey level 23
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4532-2401
    Friend Safari: Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

Champion Brajir wants Alata DEAD!!!

V.S.

Skywardrim gracefully fought Heracross, and the legend set up a Reflect while the stag beetle failed with Counter. The legendary used a critical hit Water Pulse and it luckily confused it, but got smashed by a Rock Tomb. It still went on with Fly, and the Bug/Fighting type hit itself in confusion before fainting to Fly.

Brajir already sent out the big guns Charizard, who Fire Blasted 4chan, but she was fine and Surfed it. He used Fire Blast again, but Psychic destroyed the beast.

FlareBoost went against Alakazam, and even though Psychic did major damage, the Flareon OHKO'd the Psychic beast with one Shadow Ball.

Skull Man went up against the tyrant emperor Tyranitar. Said monster Earthquaked, but one Brick Break destroyed it.
    Emperor vs. Exeggutor... Too much to describe. Here's my notes on it (I type out notes on the battles I do to remember them):
        Spoiler:- Plant V.S. Plant:

Emperor was left out against Gyarados. The starter Sludge Bombed as much as it could, but it couldn't take an Earthquake. CentumBall finished the final fight with one final Thunderbolt, making Alata reclaim as his title as a Pokemon Master!

And thus, Alata, Emperor, Skull Man, CentumBall, 4chan, FlareBoost, and Skywardrim's adventures were finally over. The third generation isn't over yet though! Let the adventures continue... in Hoenn.

Just hit 250 in my National Dex count. Currently trying to scout the Sevii Islands to see if there are more Pokémon that I can add from there. I don't believe I have Larvitar or Skarmory yet...

After I wasted a ton of time catching 60 Pokemon I headed to Professor Oak and got the National Pokedex. I then went to see Celio who wanted help finding some precious stone. I went to Mt Ember and explored a new area where I found a Ruby. I gave it to Celio and then went to Four Island. It was a small island and once I had explored the IceFall Cave I found Lorelei being harrassed by some Team Rocket grunts. We teamed up and beat them and then I headed to Five Island and took a break.

Lv55
    Lv54
    Lv55
    Lv54
    Lv55
    Lv55
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Just finished my run on the Elite 4. Here's how the final battle went:

My team: Nidoqueen, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Parasect, Gyarados, Charizard
    CHSBALL's team: Pidgeot, Rhydon, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Arcanine, Blastoise

Nidoqueen vs. Pidgeot: Pidgeot was withdrawn to evade an oncoming Thunderbolt.
    Nidoqueen vs. Rhydon: Rhydon OHKO'd Nidoqueen with Earthquake after Ice Beam failed to OHKO.
    Parasect vs. Rhydon: Parasect OHKO'd with Giga Drain.
    Parasect vs. Arcanine: Parasect was withdrawn, after absorbing the Intimidate.
    Gyarados vs. Arcanine: Gyarados won with several Earthquakes. Gyarados was withdrawn afterwards.
    Parasect vs. Blastoise: After taking a Spore and a Giga Drain, Blastoise was withdrawn.
    Parasect vs. Pidgeot: I got Parasect the hell out of there.
    Charizard vs. Pidgeot: Charizard won, was withdrawn immediately afterwards.
    Butterfree vs. Alakazam: Several Sleep Powders, several Silver Winds (including one boost!) and many Shadow Balls later, Butterfree claimed victory.
    Butterfree vs. Exeggutor: Several Sleep Powders, two Silver Winds, and a Shadow Ball KO'd Exeggutor with ease.
    Butterfree vs. Blastoise: After much spammage of Psychic and Sleep Powders (and no fewer than three Full Restores on CHSBALL's part), Butterfree defeated the final obstacle between me and the title of league champion.

And yes, you got that right- my level 50 Butterfree demolished half of the champion's team. It was awesome.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

After finally remembering that I have a Nuzlocke team, I'm gonna face the E4 for the second time. My pokemon are Gyarados, Jolteon, Blastoise, Snorlax, Crobat and Rhydon, all level 65.

VS Lorelei:

Gyarados VS Dewgong: Started with a Rain Dance, Dewgong used Ice Beam. Switched immediatly as Rain Dancing is the only thing I need from Gyarados.
    Jolteon VS Dewgong: Switched in on a Double Team. OHKO'd with Thunder.
    Blastoise VS Piloswine: OHKO'd with Surf.
    Jolteon VS Lapras: Used Thunder but Lapras survived. Lorelei used her Full Restore. Used Thunder again and finished it with Double Kick.
    Gyarados VS Cloyster: Used a Hyper Potion on Jolteon, Cloyster used Rain Dance. Switched immediatly.
    Jolteon VS Cloyster: OHKO'd with Thunder.
    Snorlax VS Jynx: 2HKO'd with Brick Break.

VS Bruno:

Snorlax VS Steelix: OHKO'd with Surf.
    Crobat VS Hitmonlee: Used Confuse Ray to keep me safe from Rock attacks. Finished it with a Fly.
    Crobat VS Hitmonchan: Same as above.
    Crobat VS Machamp: Oh crap, he has a Persim berry. Luckily I survived that Rock Slide. I better switch.
    Blastoise VS Machamp: 3HKO'd with Surf.
    Blastoise VS 2nd Steelix: OHKO'd with Surf. Big surprise.

VS Agatha:

Blastoise VS Gengar: 2HKO'd with Bite. But I better switch, as that Gengar left it with pretty low HP.
    Crobat VS Misdreavus: Used Confuse Ray so that I could safely heal Blastoise. Used a Hyper Potion on Blastoise then I switched out.
    Blastoise vs Misdreavus: Took it down with confusion damage + Bite.
    Rhydon vs Arbok: HOLY CRAP GIGA DRAIN. Thank god I survived. OHKO'd with Earthquake.
    Jolteon VS Crobat: OHKO'd with Thunder.
    Crobat VS Gengar: Used Confuse ray, then switched out.
    Blastoise VS Gengar: Confusion damage + Bite = Victory

VS Lance:

Jolteon VS Gyarados: OHKO'd with Thunder.
    Gyarados VS Aerodactyl: Used Rain Dance then I switched out as it took half of my health with Ancientpower.
    Blastoise VS Aerodactyl: Took it down with Surf.
    Snorlax VS Dragonite: Had to spam RestTalk for a while, then I took it down with a Body Slam.
    Blastoise VS 2nd Dragonite: OHKO'd with Blizzard.
    Blastoise VS Kingdra: Took it down with Body Slam spam.

VS Gary:

Crobat VS Heracross: OHKO'd with Fly.
    Snorlax VS Alakazam: 2HKO'd with Body Slam.
    Gyarados VS Tyranitar: Used Rain Dance then switched out.
    Crobat VS Tyranitar: Used Confuse Ray, healed Snorlax, then I switched out.
    Snorlax vs Tyranitar: 2HKO'd with Brick Break.
    Jolteon VS Gyarados: OHKO'd with Thunder.
    Jolteon VS Venusaur: Used Thunder Wave, then I switched.
    Crobat VS Venusaur: Used Confuse Ray then I took it down with Fly.
    Blastoise VS Arcanine: 2HKO'd with Surf.

And.... that's it. I'm champion again, but the only downside is that there's really nothing to do now.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 11th March 2012 at 1:09 AM.

Remember me?

After ages without playing FireRed, I decided to pick it up again after the death of my ferret. I was immediately hooked again, finishing the training on Gir. After that, I returned to the Indigo Plateau, and took on the E4. Most of the details were insignifigant, so I'll tell of Misao's fight with Kyo.

The fight started off with Pidgeot vs Yuki. because of the obvious type advantage, Yuki dominated it with a well-placed Thunder. The second was Rhydon vs Rido. Rido's Surf took care of it. The third was Alakazam vs Mordred, which was tough. Barely surviving about three Psychics, Mordred used Bite, then Return, then Bite once more. Fourth was Blastoise vs Yuki, which was simple. I started off with Thunder, which nearly killed Blast, but then it pulled a fool move.

Rain Dance!

Seeing my obvious advantage, I struck out with a second Thunder, which killed it like a lamb to the slaughter. Second to last was Arcanine vs Rido- Surf. The last one was the unfairest fight in FireRed history- Exeggutor vs Zero. Blast Burn killed it.

At long last, Misao had defeated the Kanto champion. I wasn't cool, but I was almost crying with joy and dedication to Connieme. I registered in the Hall of Fame.

My awesomesauce team!:
    Yuki, level 57 (Vampire rat)
    Ridosarlan 'Rido', level 56 (not as evil as Rido Kuran with 'sarlan' at the end)
    Mordred, level 56 (named after a Heather Dale song)
    Zero, level 55 ('I told you not to touch the pieces! Also, I like digging.')
    Gir, level 55 ('I'm going to sing the Doom Song now!' [Zim's servant])
    Kirus, level 55 (Feeling neglected...)

I ended off in Mt Ember, trying to retrieve the Ruby (and I got a Slugma.)
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I'm trying to catch a Tauros in the Safari Zone. On my last visit, I did not encounter a Tauros, but I encountered two Kangaskhans in a row. That is pretty lucky. However, I already have a Kangaskhan. I'm going to try to get a Tauros again.

Okay: simple confession? I am a complete and utter fail. Having finished off Mt Ember and getting the Ruby, I then proceeded to Four Island to explore the Icefall Cave (for what purpose, I can't remember). After meeting Lorilei, who was trying to kill the Team Rocket grunts, I travelled to Five Island, and wandered around a bit (which includes the Water Labyrinth). In there, I started to Surf, to find, for some reason, a wild Hoppip, and got the Togepi egg and hatched it around Celadon-Saffron. I returned to Five Island, and explored the rest (forgetting to get a Lemonade), before I travelled to Six Island.

It was there that I started to majorly fail. In exploring the Ruin Valley, I found a door covered with Braille, and couldn't figure out for the life of me what it meant. I found the Tanoby Key, and shoved the boulders into place. I thought the 'switch' to open the Dotted Hole was somewhere else, so I went and surfed up the Water Path...
    Or not! Getting bored about halfway up, I decided to go fishing, and found myself a wild Qwilfish. I had decided to throw an Ultra Ball, before this dialogue popped up.
    'Misao used Master Ball!'
    Yes, I had accidentally scrolled down too far! I SR'd (as I'd saved near the Dotted Hole), and repeated everything, which includes fishing, although I didn't find the Qwilfish. I fully went up the Water Path, and then went to Pattern Bush (and tried to catch a Heracross). I defeated all the trainers there, then advanced up the Green Path to Outcast Island. Finding nothing there, I went to Seven Island.

At Seven Island, I went down the Sevault Canyon, and caught a Larvitar nicknamed Ragnarok there (yay!). I then found the Tanoby Ruins...
    And learnt that I had to use Cut on the door.
    Returning to Five Island with Flashchop the Paras, I cut down the door, and went into the hole. In there, I followed the directions (by guessing), and tried to get the Sapphire, before a researcher stopped me. After, I went to Team Rocket's warehouse, and defeated it. I saved there.

Team:
    Yuki, level 61
    Ridosarlan 'Rido', level 60
    Mordred, level 60
    Kirus, level 60
    Zero, level 60
    Gir, level 58
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

I have claimed Pyroar!

I have just captured Raikou with my masterball in a freak encounter on route 1, I only used my masterball because it was the only ball I had at the time and that I know it runs immediately. . Now attempting to capture mewtwo with my millions of ultra balls, already encountered it twice without success, note that I remembered to get the balls but forgot about a status inducer and escape ropes, being in a state of not bothering to leave unless I have achieved my goal of capturing mewtwo it will be some time until I have captured it. Current team is:

nidoking lv 49
    kadabra lv56
    pigeot lv44
    gyarados lv58
    raichu lv58
    aerodactyl lv 15... just training this one up.

Push da button

After coming out from the Rocket Warehouse, I decided to give the Sapphire to Celio, and then I went to the Lost Cave to try to save Selphy. After about an hour of guessing where I needed to go, I found her, and fought her, passing supremely with Rido's Brick Break. I then returned to Resort Gorgeous, and then bred myself an Eevee egg, which hasn't hatched yet (due to my tradition of names from manga or my own writing, I'm going to go with a Hunger Games approach and nickname it Katniss). Storing it temporarily in the PC, I then went to Cerulean Cave, and even found a Wobbuffet, which killed Gir mercilessly, and I was forced to use one of my revives. On the next floor, finally getting through the irritating maze, I started to train Yuki again, and was forced to fight a level 67 Parasect. Excelling, Yuki grew to level 61, and I continued deeper in Cerulean Cave. Surfing west, I found Mewtwo.

Honestly, I expected a tougher fight. Yuki opened off the fight with a well-hit Bite, which left Mewtwo's HP in the orange. Mewtwo flinched due to Bite, thankfully.. Next turn, not wishing to accidentally take it out, I tossed a single Ultra Ball, not expecting to capture it. Suddenly, I had a good feeling about that Ultra Ball, and I watched. It shook thrice, then the stars appeared.
    Well, I'm lucky with legendaries in this playthrough, I thought, remembering back to Phoenix the Moltres. I even remembered this capture being better than Grouquee's in Emerald, in which its HP was red, and one Ultra Ball caught it. So I nicknamed it 'Kyanametii'. Afterwards, I left Cerulean cave to track down Suicune.

Team!:
    Yuki, level 61
    Ridosarlan 'Rido', level 60
    Zero, level 60
    Mordred, level 60 (Will sometimes be replaced by to be named Peeta (told you I liked The Hunger Games.))
    Kirus, level 60
    Gir, level 60 (Will sometimes be replaced by to be named Katniss)
    Last edited by Earth Wolf-Howl; 11th March 2012 at 11:43 AM.

I have claimed Pyroar!

Snivy trainer's back in LG buisness! I'll be doing a new runthrough, starterless. Must find a new starter...

I restarted my LeafGreen version since I got bored with the previous save file. I started out as the male character and I woke up in my bedroom. I went downstairs and then I explored Pallet Town a bit after talking to my mom. I was going to enter the tall grass on Route 1, but Professor Oak stopped me. I was taken to his lab and then I was allowed to choose a Starter Pokemon. This time I chose Bulbasaur as my Starter Pokemon, and then my rival chose Charmander since it had the type advantage. We had a short battle after we made our selections and I won. My rival left, and I headed north to Route 1 after that. I battled some wild Pokemon like Pidgey as I headed north and then I arrived in Viridian City. I healed my Bulbasaur at the local Pokemon Center, and I went to the Poke Mart. I picked up Professor Oak's parcel and then I saved the game before heading back south.

SNIVYTR began his journey, by getting ranted by an old man, who was Prof. Oak himself! I picked my starter, Bulbasaur. If it wasn't for the Potion in my PC I'd have lost. W did the boring stuff, and then got the Pokedex and 5 Poke balls. There, I caught my new starter-Mankey. We began training.

The Team as it Stands:
    SOKU the Docile Mankey-Level 3.

man i have my fr it is the greatest
    my team is
    archanine mild
    gangar mild
    vileplume mild
    tyranitar adament
    dragonite lonely
    and cloyster
    "I want to be the very best" but i guess you could do that for mehttp://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/374.gif

Restart! Mankey had to be healed every stinking battle! So restart:

Started out as the male character, named SNIVY. Rivals name is BOB. I accessed my PC and withdrawed my Potion, and headed downstairs. Apparently Prof. Oak wanted to talk, so I headed over to route 1. Suddenly Prof. Oak himself told me not to go into the grass without a starter! So we headed to his lab, and met BOB. The professor let us choose our starter pokemon, with me picking first. I chose Squirtle this time, and named him SHELLSMASH after the move. He's timid natured. BOB chose Bulbasaur to be a complete idiot and think type matchups are going to help him beat me. We then battled.

VS BOB:
    Tackle vs Tackle, SHELLSMASH going first. We did this twice, before going for a Tail Whip. Our defense was great, as it took Bulbasaur 3 hits to get us to high orange. A critical hit Tackle later and SHELLSMASH and SNIVY win the match!

Professor Oak congratulated us, and we headed out to Viridian City. On the way, we trained hard against the suddenly high leveled Pidgeys and Ratattas on route 1 (seriously, all the levels we found were 3, 4 and 5) and leveled up to level 7, learning Bubble in the process. We got to Viridian, got the parcel, and headed back, growing yet another level. We gave Oak the parcel, which turned out to be for us (5 poke balls) and also got a Pokedex. We then headed for Viridian again.

Some old man in Viridian City told us how to catch a pokemon, and we trained in the upcoming forest, getting to level 12, and learning Water Gun. We took on Brock, and 0HKOed everything and didn't take a single hit. We (finally) got the running shoes, and skipped as many trainers as possible as we were going to catch a new team member. During the battles we did have to endure, SHELLSMASH evolved into Wartortle! After an hour of searching, we found OBLONG, the female Hardy Clefairy. We are currently training, as OBLONG is 10 levels lower then SHELLSMASH, who is currently at level 18.

The team:
    OBLONG the Clefairy (level 10)
    SHELLSMASH the Wartortle (level 18)

Today got from Rock Tunnel to Cerulean City. On my way I got all my Pokemon over lvl 30, and evolved my Mankey. For flash needed in Rock Tunnel I simply caught Voltorb but he will not be on my team. As I am in Cerulean, after I take care of Team Rocket I will get Eevee, evolve it with a Water Stone, and add it to my team. When I reach Fuschia I will catch Eggecute in Safari. So my final team should be Charizard, Fearow, Primeape, Nidoking, Vaporeon, and Eggecutor. Will my team be successful in the Elite 4?
    I regret, renounce, and denounce all of my sinful posts on this forum and those of others.
    Pokemon games, shows, and movies are all heretical and idolatrous.
    If possible please remove all of my posts here and delete my account.
    For your only hope of salvation visit http://www.johnthebaptist.us/

Trying to raise a new team for FireRed. My friend just gave me a Bold level 5 Feebas so I'll train Milotic in FireRed once I've eveolved Feebas in Ruby. I'm also raising a Roselia to level 53 so I can get Aromatherapy on it and breed it with Chansey in the Four Island Daycare.

I played my FireRed for the first time in a while. I decided to go catch Moltres since it was the only legendary bird I had left to catch. First though, I remembered that I traded most of my stronger Pokemon to other games, so I had to go catch some more. I went to Cerulean Cave, where I caught a Magneton and a Golbat. After that, I went and bought some more Ultra Balls. Then, I took the boat to One Island and headed towards Mt. Ember. I eventually got to the top of the mountain where Moltres was, and saved. I then started the battle. I used Magneton first and had it use Thunderwave on Moltres. Luckily, all Moltres did that turn was use Endure, which was relieving since I was worried about Magneton being KOed by Fire moves. I then used Spark, which got Moltres down to red health. I then began throwing Ultra Balls. Surprisingly, I caught it very quickly, after only 5 or fewer balls.

Well, I've done alot so I'll post it in Bullet Points:
    • Trained OBLONG up and cleared Mt Moon, catching 2 Paras' for HM slaves.
    • Boxed SHELLSMASH and OBLONG, and decided to use APOLLUX the Impish Parasect and CANNONBOLT the Gentle Sandshrew.
    • Trained hard, and then thrashed Gary, Sandshrew style!
    • Paras destroyed Misty and we grew to level 20.
    • Managed to get to Bill and get the ticket.
    • Went aboard the SS. Anne, evolving CANNONBOLT and APPOLUX in the process.
    • Destroyed L.T Surge with CANNONBOLT.
    • Went through Rock tunnel and arrived in Lavender town.
    • Caught ZUMBAI the Rash Vulpix.
    • Arrived in Celadon City, and got JULIO the Naughty Eevee.
    • Evolved ZUMBAI and Julio into Ninetales and Jolteon.
    • Zumbai, despite being 6 levels lower than the gym and not knowing Flamethrower, destroyed Erika.

And that's the end!

Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast