Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2690

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Yesterday I migrated my starter and a female Pikachu from my FireRed to my HeartGold. I don't see a point in EV training in FireRed since I can't compete with anyone that plays Gen 3 games. At least I can chain breed Wish and collected more Pokédex data on my Black version. Next time I start a new file on my FireRed, if ever, I'm going to be more careful with my TM's and choose my natures more wisely. Not all the migrated Pokémon was transferred to Black; my two snorlaxes will stay in HeartGold as parents.

I finally decided to start playing FR for the first time. SR for like 3hrs for a timid Charmander. Bet Green the first time around. Caught a male and female pikachu in Viridian forest to breed when I reach the daycare. Defeated Brock after a number of tries which ended with my Charmander evolving into a Charmeleon. Got through Mt Moon without a problem and defeated various Team Rocket members along the way. Chose the Dome Fossil. Arrived at Cerulean.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 15th April 2012 at 12:50 PM.

Defeated Misty with my Charmeleon and Pikachu ftw.

Did some level grinding on the SS.Anne but got off b4 it departed. Got the cut tm from the sick captain. Defeated Green, no worries. Defeated LT.Surge, no worries. My Charmeleon evolved into Charizard, making all my troubles with Brock and Misty worthwhile. Spent my winnings on super potions and the likes.

I decided to switch on over to LeafGreen version since I got bored with my previous game. I started out in Pewter City right after I had defeated Brock at the Gym and earned a Boulder Badge. My team consisted of Charmeleon, Pidgey, Rattata, and Pikachu. I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my team, and after that bought some items at the local Poke Mart since I would need healing items for the next leg of my journey. I obtained the Running Shoes before leaving town, and then I stepped into Route 3. I battled some of the trainers along the way, and I leveled up my Pokemon a bit thanks to those battles. I captured a few more Pokemon in the tall grass at the base of Mt. Moon, and then I visited the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my injured Pokemon. I purchased a Magikarp from a man inside the Pokemon Center, and then I headed inside Mt. Moon. I saved there.

I'm collecting the johto (well mainly johto) pokemon I will eventually train when i finish training a parasect.
    Hey! If anyone wants to play emerald together i'm restarting so please pm me if so or if you have questions thanks! Also if you wanna chat about leaf green pm me id love too!
    <----Lil' Breezy

After struggling to find my way past the annoying thirsty guards and the sleeping snorlax I finally found my way through to lavenda tower. I explored the tower for a bit where I defeated green again and then made my way towards celadon. I was quick to notice that there was a lot of team rocket guys there. Anyway I found the gym and defeated erika with my amazing charizard. Now I'm currently inside the game corner.

Restarted FireRed. Squirtle Time!!!
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Trying to hatch Chansey with a Bold nature is like impossible. I've hatched Chansey eggs and gone to the Rocket Hideout in the Game Corner so I can set the game to run against the direction tiles while I do homework. One week and several econ assignments later...no Bold for me! Not even a Relaxed one either...

Having a competition w/ my friend, his little bro, and my little bro. Gonna have an update on everything on here. They are all playing FR and I'm playing LG. Starters where random, teams drafted in advance.

Bro - Really hasn't had time to play, only a lv. 14 Bulbasaur, no badges

Friend - Has way to much free time, Lv. 40 Blastoise, Marowak, Jolteon, Vileplume, Lv. 25 Poliwhirl, 5 badges

Friend's bro - Really don't know how he's doing, all I know is that he has a Charmeleon, Magikarp, Kadabra, and Pidgeotto, though that easily could've changed in the past couple of hours.

Me - Finished grinding my Charmander to evolve so I can beat Brock. Also trained Pikachu to lv. 16

Literally burned my way through the team rocket hide out, with my charizard laughing in geovanis face. Revisitted the tower in lavendar town, defeated the marowak and the team rocket guys at the top of the tower. Met with mr fuigi and got the poke flute. SR for a careful snorlax, caught with just one great ball. Defeated Koga. Explored the Safari zone and managed to catch a timid Chansey without even trying. Got HM03 surf.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 23rd April 2012 at 1:41 AM.

No updates on the other three, but as for me, I have gotten my first badge and captured a NidoranF, who is being trained now to lv. 16 so it can fight well against the trainers in Mt. Moon along w/ the rest of the team. Getting everyone to lv. 23 for the next badge.

Evolved NidoranF, then the game froze...didn't save so I'm retraining her to evolve again...

Got the team up to lv. 22 (Charmeleon, Pikachu, and Nidoqueen!!) and then battled Misty. Was able to paralyze Staryu w/ ThunderWave and raise my evasion w/ DoubleTeam, though Staryu got a hit on me before I was able to KO it. Pikachu then paralyzed Starmie before getting knocked out by it's WaterPulse. Nidoqueen came in then and used BodySlam to finish off Starmie, giving me my second badge!!

For Firered I chose Bulbasaur as my started, after doing the whole begining part, I got myself a Pidgey, I went through Veridian Forest, leveling up my pokemon. I arrived in Pewter City where my Bulbasaur vine whiped through the first gym.

Bulbasaur Level 14
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Leech Seed
    -Vine Whip

Pidgey Level 10
    -Tackle
    -Sand Attack
    -Gust
    - . . .
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Well, it's been a while, but here's an update on the competition along w/ my progress.

My friend (we'll call him D) is @ Cinnabar Island. His team right now is Jolteon, Blastoise, Vileplume, and Marowak all at level 43, with his Poliwrath at level 36 and his Areodactly @ level 18. I have no clue where his little brother is at in terms of the game, though I can assume that he is probably at Sliph Co. or a bit ahead of it w/ a full team of Charizard, Pidgeot, Golduck, Gyarados, Machoke/Machamp, and Kadabra/Alakazam. My brother is the farthest behind game wise, though level wise his two Pokemon are very high for only two badges. His Nidoking is level 27 while his newly evolved Venasaur is level 32. He's searching Diglett Cave in order to capture a Dugtrio before going to the SS Anne.

Finally, I am on my way to Celadon City, my team very strong for this point in the game. Both my Pikachu and Charizard are level 36, my Nidoqueen level 33. I don't have the Eevee yet, though I know I will have it in about ten minutes, along with a Raichu. Well, that's what I've been up to, I'll update once something else changes.

BTW, Rock Tunnel sucks...

No one's posted

Well, I'll at least post. I recieved my 2 days ago, my Charizard sweeping through the gym. I then derped around the the Game Corner, distracted by the slots. I then did what I was supposed to do in the Game Corner, taking on Team Rocket in their Hideout in the Game Corner basement...then I derped some more with the slots ;P. Last night I went to the Pokemon Tower to get the Pokemon Flute (thought it was more appropriate to do that at midnight, it felt right...) and finally, I woke up this morning capturing the final two members of my team, a level 23 Haunter and a level 30 Snorlax.

My brother hasn't been able to get that much playtime in, though he did capture a Dugtrio in Diglett Cave and is going to take on the SS Anne soon.

Here's my team right now w/ levels.

Charizard lv. 42, Vaporeon lv. 42, Nidoqueen lv. 36, Raichu lv. 36, Haunter lv. 23, Snorlax lv. 30

Getting all my Pokemon to level 42 then going to challenge the Fuschia gym!!

Arrived in Celadon and went straight to the Rocket hideout where I struggled with those annoying warp pads. Defeated Green with just my Charizard who is almost at level 60 now. SR for a calm Lapras which I recieved from one of the Silph workers. Defeated Geovani, taking each of his pkmn down with just one flamethrower with the exception of Nidoqueen which took two lots of flamethrower to take down. From there I went straight to Sabrina, literally skipping past all of the other trainers cos I didn't wanna face like two dozen drowzees, and took all of her pkmn down with just one flamethrower.

I just beat Misty with my Fearow and Wartortle, then I went on to take my rival, he was extremely easy. As was the nugget bridge. After beating all the trainers and capturing a few new pokemon I visited Bill and he rewarded me with a ticket to go to the S.S Anne. Now I am in Vermillion City levelling up my nidorina.
    My Team
    Wartortle lvl 26
    Fearow lvl 26
    Nidorina lvl 16

Continueing after I got my first gym, I got my running boots, I defeated the trainers in Route 3, evolving my Bulbasaur in the progress into a Ivysaur, I also catched a Nidoran (male) I healed my pokemon and went into the Mt. Moon I defeated all the trainers, and my Pidgey and Nidoran evolved into a Pidgeotto and a Nidorino respectivly. I chose the Dome Fossil I might use Kabutops in my team but I am not sure yet.. Anyway I arrived at Cerulean city, I defeated my rival and all the trainer on my way to Bill, who gave me the ticket for Ss anne. After the Bill thing, I easily took care of Misty, her water pokemon were no match for my Ivysaur.

Ivysaur Level 22
    -Razor Leaf
    -Poison Powder
    -Leech Seed
    -Sleep Powder

Pidgeotto Level 21
    -Sand Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack
    -Whirlwind

Nidorino Level 21
    -Poison Sting
    -Peck
    -Focus Energy
    -Double Kick

I wandered around the first level of Mt. Moon after I finished healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I battled against some Zubats and some Geodudes, but I saved my Pokeballs because I wanted to capture a Clefairy. Sadly, none appeared, and I decided to continue moving deeper into the mountain. I battled some Paras as I got to another level, and I had to exit the cave once because my Pokemon were beginning to lose steam after all those wild Pokemon and trainer battles that had taken place inside Mt. Moon. I eventually returned to the cave, and I found encountered some Team Rocket members. I battled against a few of them, and then I reached the place where the two fossils lay. I battled a Super Nerd, and I was allowed to pick one of the two fossils. I chose to keep the Dome Fossil, and then I headed towards some stairs. I arrived at Route 4 and saved.

After beating the Vermillion City Gym, I traveled to Rock Tunnel where it was a great chance to raise my Wartortle. I couldn't raise my Fearow because it has no type advantage and I could raise my Nidoqueen because it was already at level 31 and stopped obeying me and I obtained it from an in game trade. After exiting from Rock Tunnel my Wartortle had evolved into Blastoise, yay! I then traveled to Celadon quicky so I could get the next gym badge and continue to raise Nidoqueen. After I beat the gym I caught a growlithe and started to raise it.
    My Team:
    Blastoise: lvl 39
    Fearow lvl 38
    Nidoqueen lvl 37
    Growlithe lvl 27

After I defeated Misty, I healed my pokemon and defeated the Team rocket who broke into a house. And got Tm28 Dig, I went on my way to Vermilion City, defeating many trainers on my way there and I let my Nidorino evolve because he didn't learn any good attack anymore after level 22, I healed my pokemon, got a Bike voucher and I defeated the trainers east from Vermillion City. I healed my pokemons again and I cleaned the St anne of trainers and got all the goodies :P My Rival was extremly easy because my team is kind of overleveled. After defeating him I got Cut from the Sick captain. After seeing the ship depart for whoknowswhere, I went through the Diglet cave to get Hm05 flash, I went back to Vermilion City and healed up my pokemon. After healing my pokemon I challenged Lt Surge, he was no challenge either once again thanks to my slightly overleveled team :P. I went back to Cerulean City to get a bike, and went to the rock tunnel, where I saved in the pokemon center

Team:

Ivysaur Level 29
    -Razor Leaf
    -Poison Powder
    -Leech Seed
    -Sleep Powder

Pidgeotto Level 28
    -Wing Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack
    -Whirlwind

Nidoking Level 27
    -Horn Attack
    -Peck
    -Thrash
    -Double Kick
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 8th May 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Defeated the last two gym leaders as well as green. Did the whole one, two and three island thing. Now trying to get through victory road.

Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast