Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Many things have happened since my last post.I went through Route 8 defeating all the trainers.My Charmeleon learned Flamethrower after levelling to lv.34.I also found out that my HM Slave Meowth had picked up a TM10 Hidden Power.I arrived in Celadon City and the first thing I did was go to the Celadon Condominiums and got my 4th team member,an Eevee which will soon be a speedy Jolteon.I taught Hidden Power to Eevee as I calculated my Hidden Power which came out to be Ice 64.It will provide Jolteon the unresisted BoltBeam combination.I went to the Departmental Store and got the Water Stone(for my future Staryu),Thunder Stone(for my Eevee) and Leaf Stone(for my Weepinbell).I then went to the game corner toiling hard for many hours and finally I got enough coins to get two TMs for Thunderbolt(one for Jolteon and one for Starmie) and one TM for Ice Beam(for Starmie).I also defeated the lone Team Rocket Grunt in the Game Corner and discovered the hidden staircase to the Team Rocket Hideout.But first I will be challenging the gym before the Team Rocket thing.

Team:

Charmeleon Lv.32 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Metal Claw/Scratch/Scary Face) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.32 Male Jolly (Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Low Kick/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Weepinbell Lv.32 Male Sassy (Vine Whip/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Eevee Lv.25 Male Modest (Quick Attack/Hidden Power Ice/Sand Attack/Growl) Ability:Run Away Held Item:None
    Last edited by amittal12; 2nd October 2012 at 6:51 PM.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I evolved my Weepibell with the Leaf Stone that I bought yesterday as it didn't learn any good moves which i needed.I defeated all the trainers in Celadon Gym,healed my Pokemon and challenged Erika.She was very easy.I didn't even had to use my Charmeleon.She started with her Victreebel and I dent out Eevee.Victreebel poisoned Eevee with Poison Powder.Eevee used Hidden Power to do some damage.It used Giga Drain to damage Eevee and heal its HP.Eevee used Hidden Power again to do some damage.Eevee was defeated by Acid.I sent out my own Victreebel.It made hers asleep with Sleep Powder.It used Acid to do some damage.She used Hyper Potion.It used Acid twice.Her Victreebel woke up and used Acid on mine.My Victreebel finished hers with one more Acid.Tangela was OHKO'ed by one Acid from Victreebel.She sent out her Vileplume.Victreebel used Sleep Powder to make it asleep.She used Full Heal to wake it up while I used Acid to do some damage.Victreebel used Acid again while Vileplume used Stun Spore to paralyze Victreebel.Vileplume's Acid did some damage but it was finally defeated by another Acid.I received the Rainbow Badge and TM Giga Drain which I immediately taught to Victreebel.I went to Rocket Hideout to train Eevee to be on par with my other Pokemon's levels.Fighting the Grunts,Eevee reached Lv.30 and learned Bite.I used the Thunderstone which I had bought yesterday to evolve her.It learned Double Kick as well on evolving into Jolteon.I taught her TM Thunderbolt which I won yesterday at Game Corner.Soon,I faced Team Rocket Boss Giovanni.Indeed he was very easy.My newly evolved Jolteon swept him.It used Hidden Power to OHKO both Onix and Rhyhorn.It defeated Kangaskhan with three Thunderbolt taking little damage from its Bite attacks.I obtained the Silph Scope.Then I went to Lavender Town Pokemon Tower to calm the spirit of the ghost and defeat the Team Rocket Grunts.Mr.Fuji thanked me for helping him by giving a PokeFlute to wake up Snorlax.But first,I will go to Route 12 to get the Super Rod and get my fifth team member.

Team:

Charmeleon Lv.35 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Metal Claw/Scratch/Scary Face) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.34 Male Jolly (Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Low Kick/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.34 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.33 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Double Kick) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Last edited by amittal12; 5th October 2012 at 4:51 PM.

I went to Route 12 and defeated all the trainers there.I obtained the Super Rod.I then went to Route 16 to obtain the HM Fly but since my Charmeleon had not yet evolved,I decided to battle the trainers there.It evolved soon at Lv.36 and learned Wing Attack.I taught it Fly.Primeape also learned Cross Chop.Then I flew back to Pallet Town to meet my mother catch my fifth team member,a Staryu.It was Lv.20 so it needs a lot of training to be on par with my other team members.I used the Water Stone on it to evolve it into Starmie.Then I taught it TM Thunderbolt and TM Ice Beam.Since,it was very low levelled compared to the trainers Pokemon,I decided to do some grinding and levelled it up to Lv.25.The rest of the training I will do on the trainers since it is already higher level than most Wild Pokemon.

Team:

Charizard Lv.36 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Wing Attack/Metal Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.35 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.35 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.36 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Double Kick) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.25 Genderless Quirky (Water Gun/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Recover) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Last edited by amittal12; 5th October 2012 at 4:51 PM.

It took me awhile to get through Rock Tunnel but I managed to pull it off. When I exited the cave I beat the few trainers and then I went into the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and trounced my rival. I went west of Lavender and made it through the route only having to return to heal my team 4 times because of poison or lucky critical hits. I found an underground path near the end of the route and took it to Celadon City. The first thing I did was go and grab the Eevee which will be my 5th team member. I then went to the store and bought a Fire Stone and evolved it into Flareon! Then I got Flamethrower from the Game Corner (It cost me everything I had!) and taught it to Flareon so it could be a little more powerful.

As I was leaving the Game Corner I noticed a Team Rocket grunt eyeing a poster very suspiciously and when I went to talk to him he attacked me. Once I beat him he disappeared into the black abyss and I had to push a secret button to give chase. Turns out there is a massive hideout underneath the Game Corner and it took me awhile to explore. Some grunt dropped a Lift Key out of stupidity and I took it to have a showdown with the boss. Wartortle beat Giovanni's Rhyhorn and Onix but his Kangaskhan proved to be a pain by taking out both Pidgeotto and Beedrill before Wartortle returned to the battle and won. I grabbed the discarded Silph Scope and took a break.

Current LeafGreen Team

Lv34
    Lv31
    Lv30
    Lv33
    Lv31
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After defeating Brock I healed my pokemon, I went to Route 3 and got finally my Running boots. Which will speed stuff up a lot! I defeated all the trainers there. Healed my pokemon. And entered the Mt. moon. Where my Squirtle evolved into a Wartortle. After defeating all the trainers I finally arrived outside. Where I got to the "hill of no return" for some reason I always like this place. Anyway I healed up my pokemon and defeated my rival. While cleaning up the rest of Nugget Bridge my pidgey evolved into a pidgeotto. In the grasspatches north of it I caught a Bellsprout. I defeated all the trainers on my way to Bill's house. I got the Ticket for the boat. Went back to Cerulean city and challenged the gym. Which wasn't much of a challenge because of my Pikachu and Bellsprout, and I even have Wartortles bite to take care of Starmie, which is what I did.

Team:

Wartortle Level 21
    -Bubble
    -Withdraw
    -Watergun
    -Bite

Pidgeotto Level 19
    -Tackle
    -Sand-Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Pikachu Level 19
    -Thundershock
    -Quick Attack
    -Double Team
    -Thunder Wave

Bellsprout level 19
    -Vine Whip
    -Poison Powder
    -Wrap
    -Sleep Powder
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Today,I trained my Starmie on the Wild Pokemon of Route 17.Then I battled and defeated all the trainers on the Route 17.Then I went to and defeated all the trainers on Route 18.I reached Fuchsia City.I explored all the places.I went to the Safari Zone and caught my last team member,a Rhyhorn.It took me 3 tries to get every item from the Safari Zone.I got the HM Surf which I taught to Starmie.I also got HM Strength though I haven't taught it to anybody yet.The only thing left in Fuchsia City if the Fuchsia Gym but first I'll train Rhyhorn to be in the level range of my other Pokemon.

Team:

Charizard Lv.36 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Wing Attack/Metal Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.36 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.35 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.36 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Double Kick) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.35 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Confuse Ray) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhyhorn Lv.25 Male Timid (Stomp/Fury Attack/Scary Face/Tail Whip) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None

I trained my Rhyhorn on Route 18 until it hit Lv.30.Then I trained it along with my other Pokemon on the Routes 13,14 and 15 defeating all the trainers.I then went to Fuchsia Gym.I defeated all the trainers.Then I healed and challenged Koga.It was a very annoying battle due to those SmokeScreen and Minimizes but I was able to pull through.He started with his Koffing while I sent out Primeape.Primeape's Rock Slide and Koffing's Sludge does some damage to each other.Primeape uses Rock Slide to do some damage but Koffing uses SmokeScreen to lower Primeape's accuracy.Koffing is defeated by another Rock Slide.Koga sends out Muk.Primeape's Rock Slide misses and Muk uses Acid Armor to raise its Defense.Rock Slide misses again and Primeape is poisoned by Muk's Toxic.Primeape is hurt by poison.Rock Slide misses again and Muk uses Minimize to raise its evasion.Primeape is hurt by poison.Rock Slide hits this time but does little damage.Muk raises its evasion with Minimize.Primeape is hurt by poison.Rock Slide misses again.Muk raises its evasion with Minimize.Primeape is hurt by poison.Rock Slide misses again and Primeape is knocked out by Sludge.I send out Victreebel.Victreebel uses Sleep Powder to make Muk asleep.It uses Giga Drain but it misses.Giga Drain does little damage the next two turns.Muk wakes up and uses Acid Armor to raise its Defense.Victreebel uses Sleep Powder but it misses.Muk's Sludge does some damage.Victreebel's Giga Drain does little damage and it is defeated by Sludge.I send out Rhyhorn.Rhyhorn's Rock Blast does little damage.Muk's Sludge does little damage but poisons Rhyhorn.Rhyhorn is hurt by poison.Rock Blast misses and Sludge does little damage.Rhyhorn is hurt by poison.Rock Blast misses again and Sludge does little damage.Rhyhorn is hurt by poison.Koga uses Hyper Potion.Rock Blast misses and Rhyhorn faints due to poison.I send out Charizard.Charizard's Flamethrower does some damage to Muk and burns it.Muk uses Minimize to raise its evasion.Muk is hurt by poison.Flamethrower does some damage.Muk uses Sludge which does some damage and poisons Charizard.Charizard and Muk are hurt by Poison and Burn respectivelty.Koga uses Hyper Potion.Flamethrower misses.Charizard and Muk are hurt by their status ailments.Flamethrower and Sludge does some damage to each other.Both are hurt by their status ailments.Muk is finally defeated by Flamethrower.Koga sends out Koffing.Charizard is hurt by poison.Charizard's Flamethrower OHKO'es Koffing.Charizard is hurt by poison.Koga sends out Weezing.Flamethrower does heavy damage to Weezing but Charizard is knocked out by Tackle.I send out Jolteon who finishes off Weezing with Thunderbolt.I won the Soul Badge and the ability to use Surf outside of battle.I also got TM Toxic.I saved the game.

Team:

Charizard Lv.37 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Wing Attack/Metal Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.38 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.37 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.38 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Double Kick) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.38 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Confuse Ray) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhyhorn Lv.37 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Stomp/Fury Attack/Tail Whip) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None

I didn't do much.I went to Saffron City.I got TM Psychic from Mr.Psychic and taught it to Starmie.Then I went to Fighting Dojo and defeated all the trainers.I healed my Pokemon and challenged Black Belt Koichi who is essentially the gym leader.He started with Hitmonlee while I sent out Rhyhorn.Hitmonlee used Foresight while Rhyhorn did some damage with Stomp.Hitmonlee did massive damage with Hi Jump Kick while Rhyhorn's Stomp also did some damage.Hitmonlee's Hi Jump Kick missed and it fainted due to crash damage.Koichi sent out Hitmonchan.It defeated Rhyhorn with a single Ice Punch.I sent out Jolteon.Jolteon's Thunderbolt did great damage and it took little damage from its Ice Punch.It knocked out Hitmonchan with one more Thunderbolt.I won and was given a Pokemon to choose.I chose Hitmonlee though I am not using any of the two.I saved the game.

Team:

Charizard Lv.38 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Wing Attack/Metal Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.38 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.38 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.38 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Double Kick) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.38 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhyhorn Lv.37 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Stomp/Fury Attack/Tail Whip) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None

Yesterday and Today,I did a lot of stuff.I went to Silph Co. and defeated all the Team Rocket Grunts.I also defeated the Rival Red.He started with Pidgeot and I sent out Rhyhorn.Pidgeot's Wing Attack did little damage but Rhyhorn's Rock Blast did heavy damage.Pidgeot used FeatherDance to reduce Rhyhorn's Attack and Rhyhorn's Rock Blast didn't do much damage.Rhyhorn took little damage from Wing Attack and defeated Pidgeot with another Rock Blast.Red sent out Blastoise.Blastoise knocked out Rhyhorn with Water Gun.I sent out Charizard.Blastoise usd Protect.Charizard flew up high.Charizard's Fly did some damage to Blastoise whose Water Gun did much more damage.Charizard flew up high.Blastoise's Water Gun missed.Blastoise used Protect.Charizard's Fly was blocked.Charizard flew up high.Blastoise's Water Gun missed.Charizard's Fly and Blastoise's Water Gun did some damage to each other.Charizard flew up high.Blastoise's Water Gun missed.Charizard's Fly did some damage to Blastoise but it was defeated by Blastoise's Water Gun.I sent out Jolteon.It defeated Blastoise with Thunderbolt.Red sent out Growlithe.Jolteon OHKO'ed it with Thunderbolt.Red sent out Exeggcute.Jolteon OHKO'ed it as well with Hidden Power.Red sent out Alakazam.Jolteon's Bite did heavy damage and flinched Alakazam.Alakazam was defeated with another Bite.I also got Lapras which was sent straight to PC.I healed and battled Giovanni and he was very easy.He started with Nidorino while I sent out Charizard.Charizard's Flamethrower did heavy damage to Nidorino.Nidorino's Poison Sting did little damage to Charizard but it poisoned it.Charizard was hurt by poison.Charizard defeated Nidorino with another Flamethrower.Giovanni sent out Rhyhorn.Charizard was hurt by poison.Charizard's Metal Claw did some damage to Rhyhorn.Rhyhorn's Scary Face missed.Charizard was hurt by poison.Charizard did heavy damage to Rhyhorn with a critical hit Metal Claw but it was defeated by Rhyhorn's Rock Blast.I sent out Starmie.Starmie knocked out Rhyhorn with Surf.Giovanni sent out Kangaskhan.Starmie did some damage with Surf while Kangaskhan's Rage did little damage.Starmie's Psychic also did some damage and while Kangaskhan used Tail Whip to lower Starmie's Defense.Kangaskhan was defeated with a Surf.Giovanni sent out Nidoqueen.Starmie's Surf did heavy damage to Nidoqueen while its Poison Sting did little damage.Starmie knocked out Nidoqueen with another Surf.As thanks,the President of Silph Co. gave me a Master Ball.Then I went straight to Saffron Gym and defeated all the trainers.I healed and challenged Sabrina and won quite easily.She started with Kadabra while I sent out Rhyhorn.Kadabra foresaw an attack with Future Sight but it was defeated by Rhyhorn's Rock Blast.Sabrina sent out Mr.Mime.Mr.Mime used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense while Rhyhorn's Rock Blast missed.Mr.Mime used Barrier to raise its Defense.Rhyhorn's Rock Blast did some damage but it took heavy damage from Future Sight.Mr.Mime defeated Rhyhorn with Psybeam.I sent out Charizard.Charizard's Flamethrower did some damage to Mr.Mime.Mr.Mime used Baton Pass to switch to Venomoth.Charizard OHKO'ed Venomoth with Flamethrower.Sabrina sent out Mr.Mime again.Sabrina used Hyper Potion to restore Mr.Mime's health while Charizard's Flamethrower did heavy damage to it.Charizard knocked out Mr.Mime with another Flamethrower.Sabrina sent out her ace Alakazam.Charizard flew up high.Alakazam's Psychic missed.Charizard's Fly missed.Alakazam used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.Charizard flew up high.Alakazam's Psychic missed.Charizard's Fly did some damage.Alakazam used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.Charizard flew up high.Alakazam's Psychic missed and it was knocked out by Charizard's Fly.I won the Marsh Badge and got TM Calm Mind.I healed my Pokemon and saved the game.

Team:

Charizard Lv.40 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Wing Attack/Metal Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.41 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.41 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.41 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Double Kick) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.41 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhyhorn Lv.40 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Stomp/Fury Attack/Tail Whip) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None

I did a lot of stuff today and yesterday.I went through Route 19 and 20 defeating the trainers and also visited Seafoam Island but I did not catch Articuno now.I will come back for it later after winning all the eight badges.Jolteon learned Thunder Wave.I taught Strength to Rhyhorn because I needed it in Seafoam Island and it will take a long time to get better moves like Earthquake and Megahorn.Rhyhorn evolved into Rhydon.I reached Cinnabar Island.I then decided to go back to battle two post-Surf trainers and also visited the Power Plant.I got all the items but I didn't catch Zapdos(I'll catch it later).I flew back to Cinnabar Island and went to Pokemon Mansion and defeated all the trainers and got the Secret Key.I then went to the gym and defeated all the trainers.I healed my team and challenged Blaine.He started with Growlithe and I sent out Rhydon.Rhydon OHKO'ed Growlithe with Rock Blast.Blaine sent out Arcanine.Arcanine's Fire Blast did some damage while Rhydon's Rock Blast missed.Arcanine's Fire Blast did some more damage while Rock Blast missed again.Arcanine defeated Rhydon with another Fire Blast.I sent out Jolteon.Jolteon's Thunderbolt did some damage while Arcanine's Fire Blast did heavy damage.Jolteon knocked out Arcanine with another Thunderbolt.Blaine sent out Ponyta.Jolteon OHKO'ed Ponyta with Thunderbolt.Blaine sent out Rapidash.Jolteon did heavy damage to Rapidash with Thunderbolt but it was defeated by Rapidash's Fire Blast.I sent out Starmie.Starmie knocked out Rapidash with Surf.I won the Volcano Badge and got TM Fire Blast.I went with Bill to One Island on Knot Island.I got a Meteorite from Bill who asked me to deliver it to some owner of a Game Corner.I also got Tri Pass.I saved the game.

Team:

Charizard Lv.43 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Wing Attack/Metal Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.43 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.43 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.43 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.43 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhydon Lv.42 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Strength/Fury Attack/Tail Whip) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None

I left the Vermilion City Gym after I defeated Lt. Surge and obtained the Thunder Badge and the Shock Wave TM. Since my Pokemon were dead-on-their-feet, I decided that my first priority would be to heal them. I rushed over to the local Pokemon Center and I took care of that right away. I then left and purchased some items at the Poke Mart. I had to go to Celadon City next, and the fastest way to do so was to go back to Cerulean City and head east towards Route 9. I went back north until I arrived in Cerulean City, and I used Cut to cut down a tree that was blocking the road to Route 9. Once there, I started to battle against various trainers who were hanging out in the mountains. I had to head back to Cerulean City's Pokemon Center to heal some of my injured Pokemon in between battles, and then I saved the game once I found the Pokemon Center at the foot of Rock Tunnel.

I defeated all the trainers on Kindle Road.An Old Man gave me HM Rock Smash.Since I couldn't access Pokemon Storage systems,I had to teach it to one of my Pokemon.So,I taught it to Rhydon as its moveset isn't very good.I went to Mt.Ember and defeated the few trainers there.But I didn't catch Moltres yet because I had decided I will catch the three Legendary Birds after winning all the badges.I went to the Boon Island and there was almost nothing there.I then went to Kin Island and defeated the members of the Bike gang causing trouble there.I defeated all the trainers at Bond Bridge.Then I went to Berry Forest and found Lostelle there.We returned to Knot Island and her father gave me a Moon Stone.Bill took me back to Cinnabar Island.I defeated all the trainers on Route 21 and arrived in Pallet Town.I went through Route 1 and reached Viridian City.I challenged the gym and defeated all the gym trainers.Then I healed my Pokemon and challenged Giovanni.He started with Rhyhorn and I sent out Charizard.Charizard did some damage with Metal Claw while Rhyhorn used Scary Face to reduce Charizard's Speed.Charizard did some more damage with Metal Claw but was defeated by Rhyhorn's Rock Blast.I sent out Rhydon.Rhydon's Rock Smash did little damage while Rhyhorn's Scary Face missed.Giovanni used Hyper Potion to restore Rhyhorn's HP while Rhydon's Rock Blast Blast did little damage.Rhydon's Rock Smash did little damage but reduced Rhyhorn's Defense while Rhyhorn's Scary Face missed.Rhydon's Rock Smash did little damage but reduced Rhyhorn's Defense some more.Rhyhorn's Scary Face reduced Rhydon's Speed.Rhydon's Rock Smash did some damage and reduced Rhyhorn's Defense while Rhyhorn used Scary face to reduce Rhydon's Speed even more.Rhyhorn's Earthquake did some damage but it was defeated by Rhydon's Rock Smash.Giovanni sent out Nidoqueen.Rhydon and Nidoking did some damage to each other with Earthquake and Strength respectively.Nidoqueen defeated Rhydon with Earthquake.I sent out Jolteon.Jolteon and Nidoqueen did heavy damage to each other with HP Ice and Earthquake respectively.Jolteon knocked out Nidoqueen with HP Ice.Giovanni sent out Dugtrio.Jolteon OHKO'ed Dugtrio with HP Ice.Giovanni sent out Nidoking.Jolteon's HP Ice did heavy damage but it was knocked out by Nidoking's Poison Sting.I sent out Starmie.Starmie knocked out Nidoking with Psychic.Giovanni sent out second Rhyhorn.Starmie OHKO'ed Rhyhorn with Surf.I won the Earth Badge and TM Earthquake.I taught Earthquake to Charizard.Then I saved the game.

Team:

Charizard Lv.45 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Slash) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.46 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.46 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.46 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.46 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhydon Lv.45 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Strength/Rock Smash/Tail Whip) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None

I healed my Pokemon again and then I stepped out of the Pokemon Center. I then entered Rock Tunnel since I had to go through it in order to arrive at Lavender Town. Once inside I proceeded to battle the wild Pokemon that I encountered. I trained my team by doing that for a while until I found some trainers. I battled against them and then I picked up some items. Unfortunately, I got lost a few times since the cave was like a giant labyrinth, but I eventually found the right path. I headed down some more and I battled more trainers. I eventually found the exit, and I left Rock Tunnel. I battled some trainers on the route north of Lavender Town, and then I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I purchased some Potions and Great Balls at the Poke Mart, and then I entered the Pokemon Tower. Unfortunately, I couldn't climb it yet. I saved the game before moving on.

I battled my rival Red at Route 22.He started with Pidgeot and I sent out Charizard.Charizard did some damage with Flamethrower while Pidgeot used FeatherDance to reduce Charizard's Attack.Charizard defeated Pidgeot with another Flamethrower.Red sent out Blastoise.Charizard flew up high.Blastoise used Rain Dance.Charizard's Fly did little damage while Blastoise's Water Gun did heavy damage.Charizard did little damage with Slash and it was defeated by Blastoise's Water Gun.I sent out Rhydon.Blastoise OHKO'ed Rhydon with Water Gun.I sent out Jolteon.Jolteon defeated Blastoise with Thunderbolt.Red sent out Rhyhorn.The rain stopped.Jolteon OHKO'ed Rhyhorn with HP Ice.Red sent out Growlithe.Jolteon OHKO'ed Growlithe with Thunderbolt.Red sent out Exeggcute.Jolteon did heavy damage with HP Ice but Exeggcute used Stun Spore to paralyze Jolteon.Exeggcute took in sunlight but was defeated by Jolteon's Bite.Red sent out Alakazam.Alakazam used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense while Jolteon's Bite did some damage.Alakazam's Disable missed while Jolteon's Bite did some damage.Alakazam's Disable missed again and it was knocked out by another Bite.Then I went to the Victory Road and I had some major trouble.Rhydon doesn't have good moves and is indeed slow.Also Grass types and Water types were very common.Also,even using Max Repels,Rhydon would encounter high Levelled Onix which would nearly defeat it with Iron Tail.But I managed to get through at last.I reached the Indigo Plateau and saved the game.

Team:

Charizard Lv.47 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.48 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.47 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Jolteon Lv.48 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:None
    Starmie Lv.48 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhydon Lv.47 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Strength/Double Edge/Take Down) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None

Also can someone suggest good items for my Pokemon available at this stage?

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Also can someone suggest good items for my Pokemon available at this stage?
    There aren't too many items available for a Pokemon to hold in FR/LG IIRC. I think you can get some from the Game Corner, although I can't remember which ones.

I headed to the Celadon Gym and tore through the place with Pidgeotto and Flareon. I'm sad to say that I did the gym a few weeks ago and can't remember what exactly went down. Next I went to Saffron and went into the Fighting Dojo with Pidgeotto as my lead and slowly battled all the trainers and the Dojo leader so I could get my final team member, a Hitmonchan (to counter snivy trainer's Hitmonlee). With a completed team I went to the Pokemon Tower and tried to battle all the chicks with Hitmonchan but it turns out that Hitmonchan isn't that great in 3rd Gen where the elemental punches are special based. I eventually made it to the top and rescued Mr Fuji. He gave me a Poke Flute and I took a break.

Current LeafGreen Team

Lv34
    Lv35
    Lv33
    Lv34
    Lv34
    Lv28

I headed over to Route 8 after taking care of everything in Lavender Town. I battled some trainers along the route and then I eventually reached the gatehouse that led into Saffron City. Unfortunately, I couldn't get through because the security guard wouldn't let me, but I used the Underground Path to go under Saffron City. I arrived in Route 7 after traveling through the path, and I captured some Pokemon in the tall grass. I finally arrived in Celadon City after that, and I went to the Celadon City Department Store and I bought some items. I then went back to the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I spent the rest of the time exploring Celadon City, and I managed to pick up an Eevee as a gift. I then visited the Game Corner after picking up the Coin Case, and I played the slots there. I eventually unlocked the Team Rocket Hideout in the basement, and I saved there.

I caught a Chansey on my newly restarted Leafgreen.

Saw a few more but no good. Then saw another one and caught that too.

Checked the box and got a lucky egg on my first Chansey.

Um booyeah!

I wandered around the Team Rocket Hideout in Celadon City, and I battled some Team Rocket grunts that I encountered. I collected some items off the floor while I was in the first room, then I went deeper into the compound. I eventually found the elevator and the key that unlocked it, and I found Giovanni inside a room. We battled and I defeated his Pokemon. He left the hideout with the other Team Rocket members and I collected the Silph Scope. I headed back up to the Game Corner, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I went south after that until I came across the tree that was blocking the path to the Celadon City Gym. I cut it down with my Weepinbell, and I entered Erika's Gym. I started to battle against the trainers inside, but their Pokemon were very strong. I had to swap Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then train on Route 7 until I got their levels up.

In the past two weeks,I didn't play the game much.I did some training.I got few items.I went to Seafoam Islands,Power Plant and Mt.Ember and caught Articuno,Zapdos and Moltres.They have Bashful,Adamant and Adamant natures respectively.

Team:

Charizard Lv.48 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None
    Primeape Lv.48 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:None
    Victreebel Lv.48 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.49 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.48 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:None
    Rhydon Lv.48 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Strength/Double Edge/Take Down) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I returned to Celadon City after doing some training, and I entered the Celadon Mansion and obtained the Tea from the old woman there. I healed my Pokemon after that and then I went south to the Celadon City Gym. I cut down the tree and I entered the Gym itself. I made my way through it and I eventually reached Erika's spot. She sent out her Victreebel first, and I used my Charmeleon against it. I was able to defeat Victreebel with Ember attack, but it managed to injure Charmeleon with Acid. I used my Pidgeotto against Erika's Tangela, and I won that match easily with Gust. I had to switch over to Raichu after that, but it wasn't able to defeat Erika's Vileplume, so I used my Charmeleon against it. Ember was more than enough to defeat Vileplume, and I won the Rainbow Badge from Erika. I headed out after winning that, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center.

With the PokeFlute in my possession I headed south of Lavender Town and battled a few Fishermen with Hitmonchan and Weepinbell. When I got to the Snorlax I woke it up and knocked it out with Hitmonchan. After beating it I decided to rebattle some trainers and evolved Wartortle and Pidgeotto into Blastoise and Pidgeot!! I then continued south and battled a lot of bikers and bird men. After I defeated every trainer I could I entered Fuchsia City. I explored a little and then went south of the Pokemon Center to battle a couple more fishermen before taking a break.

Current LeafGreen Team

Lv36
    Lv37
    Lv35
    Lv35
    Lv36
    Lv36

I headed east after I defeated Erika and earned the Rainbow Badge. I went to Saffron City after giving the Tea to the guard at the gatehouse, and I took the shortcut to Lavender Town. Once there, I headed into the Pokemon Tower and I battled my rival there. I healed my Pokemon after the battle, then I returned to the Pokemon Tower after that. I had to battle against the possessed Channelers and I also had to battle against wild Gastly and Haunter, which I could now see thanks to the Silph Scope. I healed my Pokemon inside a purification zone halfway up the tower, then I had to battle more Channelers. I finally arrived at a staircase that led to the top of the tower, but the ghost of Cubone's mother stopped me from proceeding. I had to defeat the Marowak, then I battled the Team Rocket grunts at the tower's summit. I saved at Mr. Fuji's house after I got the Poke Flute from him.

Default Story so far

So I finally beat a chansey(long story) on 7 island and made my way to the ruin. The scientist had disappeared, though I don't know why, and then I got the sapphire and got it stolen. I cleared out the warehouse and finished Celio's machine. Then I started training at cerulean cave.

1. Soto/Raticate- lv. 55 (Cut/tail whip/Body Slam/Hyper Fang)

2. Raiech/Raichu lv. 56 (Shock wave/quick attack/Flash/Thunderbolt)

3. Vick/Pidgeot lv. 56 (Fly/Featherdance/Arial Ace/Steel Wing)

4. Roses/Graveler lv. 56 (Strength/Defense Curl/Earthquake/Rock Smash)

5. Garette/Gyarados lv. 56 (Dragon Dance/Surf/Bite/Ice Beam)

6. Sarus/Venusaur lv. 59 (Swords Dance/Sleep Powder/Leech Seed/Razor Leaf)

Last edited by J-B; 2nd December 2012 at 6:40 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Since I finally had the Poke Flute in my possession, I headed south from Lavender Town in order to awaken the sleeping Snorlax that was blocking the path to Vermilion City. I arrived at Route 11 after traveling south, and I used the Poke Flute to awaken it. I managed to weaken it and I wanted to capture it, but I had to beat it since it was really strong and it was causing me problems. I arrived in Vermilion City and I healed my Pokemon there and shopped for Poke Balls. I headed north to Saffron City and then I went west to Celadon City. I found another sleeping Snorlax near a gatehouse and I captured that one, although it was a close battle. I arrived at Cycling Road and I battled some of the Bikers and Cue Balls that were there. I headed south after that, but I encountered even more Bikers on the way to Fuchsia City. I defeated them and leveled up my Pokemon. I saved on Route 18.

In the past month,I didn't play the game much but I levelled up my team some more levels using Vs Seeker and went to Game Corner to win a Charcoal and Mystic Water.I also stole Black Belt from a fighting type trainer duo.Yesterday I attempted the Elite 4 and took down Kanto Elite 4 and my Rival and Champion Red to become the new champion.

Vs Lorelei
    -She started with Dewgong and I sent out Primeape.
    -Primeape OHKO'ed Dewgong with Cross Chop.Lorelei sent out Slowbro and I switched to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Thunderbolt did massive damage while Slowbro used Amnesia to raise its Sp.Defense.
    -Lorelei used Full Restore to heal Slowbro while Jolteon's Thunderbolt did some damage.
    -Jolteon's Thunderbolt did some damage while Slowbro used Amnesia to raise its Sp.Defense.
    -Jolteon knocked out Slowbro with Thunderbolt.Lorelei sent out Cloyster and I switched to Victreebel.
    -Victreebel OHKO'ed Cloyster with Giga Drain.Lorelei sent out Lapras and I switched back to Primeape.
    -Primeape's Cross Chop did heavy damage while Lapras used Confuse Ray to confuse Primeape.Lapras's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Primeape hurt itself in confusion and was defeated by Lapras's Surf.I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon defeated Lapras with Thunderbolt.Lorelei sent out Jynx and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard's Flamethrower did heavy damage while Jynx used Lovely Kiss to make Charizard fall asleep.
    -I used Full Heal to wake Charizard up while Lorelei used Full Restore to heal Jynx.
    -Charizard's Flamethrower did while Jynx used Attract to make Charizard fall in love with it.
    -Charizard was immobilised by love while Jynx used Lovely Kiss to make Charizard fall asleep again.
    -I used Full Restore to wake Charizard up while Jynx's Ice Punch did some damage.
    -Charizard knocked out Jynx with another Flamethrower.

Vs Bruno
    -He started with Onix and I sent out Victreebel.
    -Victreebel OHKO'ed Onix with Giga Drain.Bruno sent out Hitmonchan and I switched to Starmie.
    -Starmie's Psychic did heavy damage while Hitmonchan's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Bruno used Full Restore to heal Hitmonchan while Starmie's Psychic did heavy damage again.
    -Starmie knocked out Hitmonchan with another Psychic.Bruno sent out Hitmonlee and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard flew up high while Hitmonlee's Mega Kick missed.
    -Charizard's Fly missed while Hitmonlee's Mega Kick did some damage.
    -Charizard flew up high while Hitmonlee's Mega Kick missed.
    -Charizard defeated Hitmonlee with Fly.Bruno sent out Machamp and I switched back to Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Machamp with Psychic.Bruno sent out second Onix.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Onix with Surf.

Vs Agatha
    -She started with Gengar and I sent out Starmie.
    -Starmie's Psychic did massive damage while Gengar used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Agatha used Full Restore to heal Gengar while Starmie's Psychic missed.
    -Starmie's Psychic did heavy damage while Gengar used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Starmie knocked out Gengar with Surf.Agatha sent out Golbat and I switched to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon OHKO'ed Golbat with Thunderbolt.Agatha sent out Arbok and I switched back to Starmie.
    -Starmie's Psychic did heavy damage while Arbok used Screech reduce Starmie's Defense.
    -Starmie knocked out Arbok with Surf.Agatha sent out second Gengar.
    -Starmie's Psychic did heavy damage but it was defeated by Gengar's Shadow Ball.Gengar's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon knocked out Gengar with Bite.Agatha sent out Haunter.
    -Jolteon's Bite did heavy damage while Haunter's Hypnosis missed.
    -Agatha used Full Restore to heal Haunter while Jolteon's Bite did heavy damage again.
    -Jolteon knocked out Haunter with another Bite.

Vs Lance
    -He started with Gyarados and I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon OHKO'ed Gyarados with Thunderbolt.Lance sent out first Dragonair and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard's Dragon Claw did heavy damage while Dragonair's Dragon Rage did some damage.
    -Charizard knocked out Dragonair with another Dragon Claw.Lance sent out Aerodactyl and I switched to Starmie.
    -Aerodactyl's Wing Attack did some damage while Starmie's Surf did heavy damage.
    -Lance used Full Restore to heal Aerodactyl while Starmie's Surf did heavy damage again.
    -Aerodactyl did heavy damage with Hyper Beam but it was defeated by another Surf.Lance sent out second Dragonair and I switched back to Charizard.
    -Charizard's Dragon Claw did heavy damage while Dragonair's Outrage did some damage.
    -Charizard knocked out Dragonair with Dragon Claw.Lance sent out Dragonite and I switched to Starmie.
    -Starmie's Ice Beam did heavy damage but it was defeated by Dragonite's Outrage.Dragonite's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon defeated Dragonite with Hidden Power Ice.

Vs Red
    -He started with Pidgeot and I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon OHKO'ed Pidgeot with Thunderbolt.Red sent out Rhydon and I switched to Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Rhydon with Surf.Red sent out Arcanine and I switched to my Rhydon.
    -Arcanine's Flamethrower did some damage while Rhydon's Rock Blast did heavy damage.
    -Arcanine defeated Rhydon with another Flamethrower.I sent out Starmie.
    -Starmie defeated Arcanine with Surf.Red sent out Blastoise and I switched to Victreebel.
    -Blastoise's Hydro Pump and Victreebel's Giga Drain did some damage to each other.Victreebel also healed itself with Giga Drain and Leftovers.
    -Blastoise's Hydro Pump and Victreebel's Giga Drain did some damage to each other.Victreebel also healed itself with Giga Drain and Leftovers.Blastoise's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Blastoise used Rain Dance to summon rain while Vicreebel's Acid did little damage.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blastoise's Hydro Pump did heavy damage but it was defeated by Victreebel's Giga Drain.Victreebel healed itself with Giga Drain and Leftovers.Red sent out Alakazam and I switched to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Bite did some damage while Alakazam's Psychic did high damage.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon's Bite did some damage and made Alakazam flinch.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Alakazam while Jolteon's Bite did some damage.The rain stopped.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon's Bite did some damage while Alakazam's Future Sight foresaw an attack.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Alakazam while Jolteon's Bite did some damage.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon's Bite did some damage and made Alakazam flinch.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.Jolteon took some damage from the Future Sight attack.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Alakazam while Jolteon's Bite did some damage.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon's Bite did some damage while Alakazam's Future Sight foresaw an attack.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon's Bite did some damage while Alakazam's Future Sight failed.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.Jolteon took some damage from the Future Sight attack.
    -Jolteon finally defeated Alakazam with another Bite.Red sent out Exeggutor and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard's Flamethrower did heavy damage while Exeggutor's Egg Bomb did some damage.
    -Charizard knocked out Exeggutor with another Flamethrower.

And I became the Champ.Prof.Oak came and took me to Hall Of Fame.The Credits rolled over.I was now back in Pallet Town.Now the next thing to do for me is to get some more Pokemon registered in my Pokedex for getting the National Pokedex.

Team:

Charizard Lv.53 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.52 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.52 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.54 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.53 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.52 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Strength/Double Edge/Take Down) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast