Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I talked to the old lady at the cape, and then I headed back down to Two Island. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then I took off on the Seagallop Ferry to the last island that I could visit with the Tri Pass; Three Island. I arrived at Three Isle Port and I saw tons of Bikers in the area. Once I arrived in town I had to battle against some of them and I eventually battled against the leader of the Kanto Rider Federation. I defeated his Weezing with my Lapras and his Muk with my Nidoking, then I bought some items at the local Poke Mart. I had to find the lost little girl who disappeared at the Berry Forest, so I went west and I arrived at Bond Bridge. I battled some trainers there and captured a couple of Pokemon before I arrived near the shore and I battled some more trainers there. I finally arrived in Berry Forest and I wandered through it while collecting berries off the ground. I then saved.

I have done some stuff since last time I posted.I went to Six Island,Fortune Island.I defeated all the trainers on Water Path and got some items.I then defeated the lone trainer on Green Path and the few trainers in Pattern Bush.I defeated all the trainers on Outcast Island and visited Altering Cave but since there was nothing here,I returned.I then went to Ruin Valley and defeated the trainers there and got a few items.I opened the way to Dotted Hole and got the Sapphire there that Celio had asked but a Scientist stole it from me and told that he was going to sell it to Team Rocket.But he told me the Second Password of the Rocket Warehouse.I went back to the Rocket Hideout and defeated the grunts there before taking out the two Rocket Admins and the Scientist Gideon.I also got TM Sludge Bomb here which I taught to Victreebel.

Vs Rocket Admin(#1)
    -She started with Muk and I sent out Primeape.
    -Primeape's Rock Slide did some damage while Muk used Minimize to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Primeape's Rock Slide did some more damage while Muk's Rock Tomb did little damage and reduced Primeape's Speed.
    -Primeape defeated Muk with another Rock Slide.Rocket Admin sent out Arbok.
    -Primeape's Rock Slide did some damage and made Arbok flinch.
    -Primeape's Rock Slide and Arbok's Sludge Bomb did some damage to each other.
    -Primeape's Rock Slide and Arbok's Sludge Bomb did some more damage to each other.
    -Rocket Admin used Full Restore to heal Arbok while Primeape's Rock Slide did some damage.
    -Primeape's Rock Slide missed and it was defeated by Arbok's Sludge Bomb.I sent out Victreebel.
    -Victreebel's Sleep Powder missed while Arbok's Sludge Bomb did some damage.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Victreebel's Sludge Bomb and Arbok's Sludge Bomb did some damage to each other.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Victreebel knocked out Arbok with Sludge Bomb.Rocket Admin sent out Vileplume.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Victreebel's Sludge Bomb did high damage but it was knocked out by Vileplume's Sludge Bomb.I sent out Charizard.
    -Charizard defeated Vileplume with Flamethrower.

Vs Rocket Admin(#2)
    -He started with Golbat and I sent out Victreebel.
    -Golbat used Confuse Ray to confuse Victreebel.Victreebel hurt itself in confusion.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Golbat's Air Cutter did high damage while Victreebel used Sleep Powder to make Golbat fall asleep.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Golbat was asleep while Victreebel's Sludge Bomb did some damage.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Golbat was asleep while Victreebel hurt itself in confusion.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Golbat was asleep while Victreebel's Sludge Bomb did some damage.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Golbat was asleep and it was knocked out by Victreebel's Sludge Bomb.Rocket Admin sent out Houndoom.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Houndoom defeated Victreebel with Flamethrower.I sent out Charizard.
    -Charizard's Earthquake did massive damage while Houndoom's Crunch did some damage.
    -Rocket Admin used Hyper Potion to heal Houndoom while Charizard's Earthquake did massive damage again.
    -Charizard knocked out Houndoom with Dragon Claw.Rocket Admin sent out Weezing.
    -Charizard's Flamethrower did high damage while Weezing's Thunderbolt did some damage.
    -Charizard knocked out Weezing with another Flamethrower.

Vs Gideon
    -He started with Voltorb and I sent out Victreebel.
    -Victreebel OHKO'ed Voltorb with Sludge Bomb.Gideon sent out Porygon.
    -Victreebel OHKO'ed Porygon with Sludge Bomb.Gideon sent out Electrode.
    -Electrode's Spark did little damage and paralyzed Victreebel but it was defeated by Victreebel's Sludge Bomb.Gideon sent out Magnemite.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Magnemite's Swift did little damage while Victreebel's Giga Drain did high damage and healed Victreebel.
    -Magnemite's Spark did little damage while Victreebel couldn't move due to paralysis.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Magnemite's Swift did little damage but it was knocked out by Victreebel's Giga Drain who healed itself a little.Gideon sent out Magneton.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Magneton's Spark did little damage while Victreebel's Giga Drain did some damage and healed itself a little.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Magneton's SonicBoom did little damage while Victreebel's Giga Drain did some damage and healed itself a little.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Magneton's Spark did little damage while Victreebel couldn't move due to paralysis.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Magneton's SonicBoom missed and it was knocked out by Victreebel's Giga Drain who healed itself.

After getting the Sapphire and giving it to Celio,he fixed the networking machine between Kanto and Hoenn.I traded over some of my Pokemon to a friend's Emerald to learn some moves.I taught Rhydon Rock Slide,Victreebel Double Edge and Primeape Earthquake.I then decided to go to Seven Island,Quest Island.I battled and defeated the two trainers on the outside of Trainer Tower but decided against going there for now.I defeated all the trainers at Canyon Entrance,Sevault Canyon and Tanoby Ruins and got many items there.I also solved the Tanoby Key puzzle just for the sake of it.I saved after healing my team.Now the only thing left are:Catching Mewtwo,Suicune and Elite 4 Rematch.

Team:

Charizard Lv.57 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.57 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.57 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.57 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.57 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.56 Male Timid (Rock Slide/Strength/Double Edge/Take Down) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I reached the end of Berry Forest and I found Lostelle there. A wild Hypno appeared though, and I had to battle against it in order to protect Lostelle. I eventually defeated it and then we went back to Three Island. I went to the local Pokemon Center after that, and then I took a ship back to One Island and I talked to Celio at the Pokemon Center there. I headed back to Kanto afterwards, and I flew over to Cinnabar Island. I trained my Pokemon at the burned mansion again, then I Surfed north to Pallet Town in order to battle the trainers in the sea. I arrived in Pallet Town and I continued north to Viridian City. Once there I swapped Pokemon and I went to the local Gym to challenge Giovanni for the last badge: the Earth Badge. I battled against some of the Gym trainers, but they were really strong so I had to heal my Pokemon again before finally reaching Giovanni's spot. I saved there.

I have just entered Victory Road, where my hopes and dreams of becoming the Champion will soon become fulfilled. To get there I had to take down Giovanni for the third and final time, the gym and himself were no match for my Blastoise who OHKO the majority of the gym with surf. After quickly receiving the earthquake tm, i taught it to my Nidoqueen hoping that it would strengthen my weakest link in my team. I then proceeded to the Victory Road gate and was interrupted by my rival Gary, he wanted to battle, but he was simply outclassed by all six of my team members. As per usual at the end of the battle he made some excuses as to why he didn't win as he continues to fail to admit that I am the superior trainer. I raced back to the Viridian Gym to heal my pokemon, I paused and decided that now would be a good time to evolve my Haunter into Gengar. I then traveled to the entrance of Victory Road and saved my game.
    My Team:
    Fearow lvl 50
    Flareon lvl 50
    Magneton lvl 51
    Nidoqueen lvl 53
    Gengar lvl 54
    Blastoise lvl 55

I challenged Giovanni to a Gym battle at the Viridian City Gym and he sent out his first Rhyhorn, which I quickly defeated with my Golduck's Surf attack. I switched to my Vileplume when Giovanni sent out his Nidoqueen, and I managed to land a few hits, but I switched back to Golduck since the battle was going too slow. I beat Nidoqueen with Surf and then I used Golem against Giovanni's Nidoking. I beat it with Magnitude and I used my Pidgeot against his Dugtrio. Since Dugtrio's Ground-type attacks didn't work on Flying-types, I was able to defeat it easily. Once Dugtrio was defeated, I used my Vileplume against Giovanni's last Rhyhorn and I defeated it with Surf. I obtained the Earth Badge from Giovanni along with the Earthquake TM. After talking to Giovanni, I headed out to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. I bought some items at the Poke Mart, then I saved.

I finished knocking out 76 magikarp to complete my 252 speed EVs. I then traded over the poke to Emerald to see if it was maxed out in EVS- it was, thus the effort ribbon was rewarded. I collected rare candies in two emeralds, FR and LG to total 19. It was just enough to level it to lvl 100, making the Mewtwo have max sp att- 447.

After beating Giovanni and obtaining the eight badge, I headed south to Pallet Town and I talked to Professor Oak there. I visited my house after that and then I headed back to Viridian City. I went west toward the Pokemon League reception area, but I met my rival before I could reach the gatehouse. I had to battle against him, then I went back to Viridian City in order to heal my Pokemon after that harsh battle. I went through the reception gate after that, and I had my badges checked one by one as I went north to Victory Road. I entered the cave and I encountered some wild Pokemon once I was inside. I used Strength to push boulders around the cave and I had to battle against tons of trainers on my way out of Victory Road. After spending almost 45 minutes inside the cave, I finally headed out and I arrived at the Pokemon League. I swapped Pokemon there and then I saved.

I barely explored Two Island before getting bored and heading over to Three Island. Flareon decided to be amazing as usual and took care of all the Bikers. I continued on the path until I got to Berry Forest. Beedrill took out the Hypno that was harassing Lostelle and she and I headed to her dad on Two Island. With everything back to normal I returned to One Island and then back to Cinnabar. Pidgeot flew me to Viridian and I went to the gym. Blastoise and Victreebel took care of everyone in the gym apart from the Karate people. Giovanni proved no match for Blastoise and Victreebel and it took no time for him to award me my final badge.

I wanted to go to the Pokemon League but I was stopped by my rival. Flareon took out his Pidgeot with Flamethrower, Victreebel beat Rhyhorn with Giga Drain, Beedrill defeated Alakazam with Twineedle, Blastoise beat Arcanine with Surf, Pidgeot knocked out Venusaur with Fly, and then Hitmonchan won the battle against Gyarados with Thunderpunch. He ran away and I took a break.

Current LeafGreen Team

Lv48
    Lv46
    Lv46
    Lv47
    Lv46
    Lv46
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I went back to Victory Road to train my Pokemon a bit more before the Pokemon League challenge. Unfortunately, the training took a long time and I got tired of the scenery after a while. So I headed out to Vermilion City and I took the ship to One Island. I decided to train some more on Kindle Road against wild Pokemon and trainers using the VS Seeker. The Ember Spa was right there, so it was a really convenient training spot since I could heal my Pokemon without disrupting my training. I went over to Mt. Ember afterwards, and I trained there a bit. I went to Three Island next and I trained at Berry Forest. I collected berries while I was there, then I went over to Two Island, but I gave up on training there after about five minutes. I went back to Kanto and I did some more training at Victory Road before giving up. I stocked up on Full Restores and I saved before challenging the Elite Four.

After not playing for over 3 weeks,I played the game again.I decided to catch Suicune.Though it was difficult,I managed to catch it in an Ultra Ball after weakening it and making it asleep through Victreebel's Sleep Powder.It has Modest nature.It's a pretty good nature.Since my Pokemon were in their middle 50s while the Elite 4's Pokemon are all more than 60(the Rival's highest is Lv.75),I decided to train some more using Vs.Seeker.I decided to battle the final teams of all the trainers on all the routes.So far,I have defeated the trainers on the first 15 Routes.There has been only one change in movesets:Rhydon has learned Earthquake.

Team:

Charizard Lv.59 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.59 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.59 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.60 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.59 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.59 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Strength/Double Edge) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I went to Lorelei's room at the Pokemon League HQ, and I challenged her to a battle. I used my Raichu against her Dewgong and I won that match with a simple Thunderbolt attack. I then switched to my Nidoking when Lorelei used her Jynx and I beat it with Megahorn attack. I used Raichu against her Cloyster and Lapras after that, and I won those matches with Thunderbolt as well. I then used my Vileplume against Lorelei's Slowbro, and I won that battle with Mega Drain. I headed out to Bruno's room next after I beat Lorelei, and I used my Golem against his first Onix and I beat it with Earthquake. I used Nidoking against his Hitmonlee, but that battle took a turn for the worst, so I used Pidgeot instead. I beat Bruno's Hitmonchan and Machamp with Pidgeot as well, although the latter match took a while. I used Vileplume to beat Bruno's last Onix, and I saved the game afterwards.

Default FireRed Progress

On my way to Cinnabar island with my FR version. Going for my 7th badge. All my Pokemon are above level 50 after some serious training yesterday, the Vs. Seeker is very useful! It could be a few days before I get to the Pokemon League, I want to keep my levels rather high so the final battles are easier.

Team:
    Lapras Lv57
    Blastoise Lv55
    Pidgeot Lv55
    Flareon Lv56
    Dugtrio Lv55
    Last edited by Livingtime; 14th February 2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Adding more information

I healed my Pokemon after battling against Bruno, then I went to Agatha's room next. I stepped in and battled against her. I used my Raichu against her first Gengar and Golbat and I was able to beat them with Thunderbolt attacks. I used my Nidoking against her Arbok and I won that match with a simple Earthquake attack. I then used my Golem against Agatha's Haunter, but Haunter used Hypnosis on Golem, so I had to switch before it used Dream Eater. I eventually defeated Haunter with my Charizard, and then I used Pidgeot against Agatha's last Gengar. I won that match eventually with a couple of Aerial Ace attacks, and then I healed my Pokemon with Full Restores. I saved before going into Lance's chamber.

A couple of days ago, I picked up my LeafGreen for the first time in a while. First, I went to the nearest Pokemon Center in order to organize my PC boxes. I released a whole bunch of Pokemon as I had many duplicates in the PC as a result of keeping everything I hatched from eggs a long time ago. Once I finished releasing things and organizing what I had left, I only had 5 boxes worth of Pokemon left...

I then went out and caught a few Pokemon, such as Machop and Voltorb, that I'd never owned on the game for some reason. After that, I trained my team a bit and leveled up some Pokemon whose evolutions I did not have. Currently, I'm trying to evolve a Golbat.

I started over of fire red finally since I finished white 2. I started with bulbasaur and am currently at Vermillion city after finishing the s.s. anne. This is my current team:
    ivysaur lv 22
    mankey lv 23
    jigglypuff lv 22
    I'm going to be using a vaporeon, growlith and doduo for my other team members.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally got inside Lance's chamber at the Pokemon League and I challenged him, but it was a really rough battle. I was able to beat his Gyarados with a single Thunderbolt attack thanks to Raichu, but I had a really tough time against his two Dragonair. I used my Golem against the first one but Earthquake wasn't enough to beat it. I used Charizard instead and I barely won that match with Hyper Beam. I used Nidoking against the second Dragonair, but Megahorn and Brick Break weren't working out too well, so I used Pidgeot. I defeated the Dragonair with Fly, and I used my Golem against Lance's Aerodactyl. I beat it with Rock Slide, and I used my Raichu against Lance's Dragonite. I was able to paralyze it with Thunder Wave, but Thunderbolt didn't work so well so I used Nidoking and Golem. I barely beat Dragonite with Rock Slide, and I saved the game before battling the Champion.

Been a long time since I got back and playing this. Anyways, started my new game and currently as of now, I'm at the Viridian Forest but I'll be fighting my rival soon. I chose Charmander as my starter, being my fave one and I did pretty much everything at this point of the game. Hopefully things can run more smoothly now than before.

Since last time I haven't played much but I have defeated the final teams of all the trainers on Route 16-25.There has been only one change in movesets:Primeape has learned Thrash.Next time I'll rematch the trainers at the Sevii Islands.

Team:

Charizard Lv.62 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.62 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.62 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.63 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.62 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.62 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Strength/Double Edge) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I'm planning to start a new FR file considering I was stupid when Diamond came out and migrated my team over, including Venasaur... however, it's tempting not to, with all of the nostalgia attached to it.

I'm stuck wether or not to pick Kabuto when I get to that point in my new file, because I definitley want to use Kabuto on my team, but if I don't choose Omanyte, I'm not sure how else I'll get one... and since I don't know anyone anymore who has FR/LG, I can't trade my Kabutops or a new Kabuto back pre-E4, since my other Pokemon main series GBA games are just Ruby and Emerald (XD if that counts as well). However, I noticed i never caught Articuno yet, so I'll try to catch Articuno, and I guess migrate them throughout my DS games seeing as I can get them again, and I have them in XD if I really don't feel like hunting for them again.
    But I have to be careful not to start a new file on FR immediatley, as I have the rare MYSTRY Mew on it. I'm contemplating wether it'd be safer to keep it on XD on a GC memory card, or on a Pokemon GBA cartridge though.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I headed over to the Champion's room after I beat Lance and healed some of my Pokemon with Full Restores, and I found my rival there. I challenged him to a battle and I used my Raichu against his Pidgeot. I was able to beat it easily with Thunderbolt, and then I used my Vileplume against his Rhydon. I defeated it with a Giga Drain attack, then I fought against his Arcanine. I used Nidoking against it, but Arcanine attacked with ExtremeSpeed before I could use Earthquake on it. I still defeated it though, and I kept Nidoking out to battle against my rival's Alakazam. My plan was to beat it with Megahorn, but Alakazam attacked with Psychic and it beat my Nidoking. I used Golem instead and I defeated Alakazam with Earthquake. I then used Raichu's Thunderbolt on Blastoise, and finally my Charizard's Flamethrower against Exeggutor. I beat my rival and got registered in the Hall of Fame.

I caught my last 3 team members yesterday ad this morning. A female growlith, a male vaporeon, and a male, adament doduo =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I rematched all the trainers at the Sevii Islands and gained a few levels but I still need some more levels to be on par with Mewtwo to catch it and rematch the Elite 4.There has been no change in the movesets I have only made Rhydon forget Strength because it it is just going to learn Megahorn.

Team:

Charizard Lv.66 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.66 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.66 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.66 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.66 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.65 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge/--------) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I awoke in my room in Pallet Town after I beat the Champion and watched the game credits roll. I headed over to Professor Oak's lab and I saw my rival there. Professor Oak upgraded each of our Pokedexes into National Pokedexes so that we could now register new Pokemon. I flew over to Celadon City to do some shopping at the Department Store, then I headed over to Vermilion City in order to take the Seagallop ferry back to the Sevii Islands. I arrived on One Island and I visited the local Pokemon Center. I spoke with Celio inside and he talked about how he was building a machine that could allow people to trade between Kanto and Hoenn. He asked me to find the Ruby for him, so I went to Kindle Road. I battled some trainers using the VS Seeker there and I healed my Pokemon at the Ember Spa. I then Surfed to Mt. Ember and I found a new cave I could access. I saved there.

I trained my team some more so that all of them were Lv.70.Rhydon learned Megahorn which means all my team members had their final movesets.I went to Cerulean Cave and got some items there.I reached Mewtwo and caught it inside an Ultra Ball.It has Naive Nature.With Mewtwo caught,the only thing left for me to do is the Elite 4 Rematch.

Team:

Charizard Lv.70 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.70 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.70 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.70 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.70 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.70 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I arrived at a new cave on Mt. Ember and I followed it. I encountered my first non-Kanto Pokemon there: a Slugma. I captured it and I continued following the tunnel until I arrived at the place where the Ruby was. I obtained that and I headed back out afterwards. I healed my Pokemon at Ember Spa on the way back to One Island, and when I arrived at the Pokemon Center, I gave thew Ruby to Celio. Celio rewarded me with the Rainbow Pass that would allow me to take the Seagallop ferry to the other Sevii Islands. I headed over to Three Island first though in order to do some training. I arrived at the port and I entered Three Island Path. A man there gave me a Nugget and then I found some tall grass outside. I found and captured a wild Dunsparce there and I headed over to Berry Forest after that. I obtained some berries and then I headed back to Three Island and I saved there.

Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast