Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2805

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I challenged Giovanni to a Gym battle at the Viridian City Gym and he sent out his first Rhyhorn, which I quickly defeated with my Golduck's Surf attack. I switched to my Vileplume when Giovanni sent out his Nidoqueen, and I managed to land a few hits, but I switched back to Golduck since the battle was going too slow. I beat Nidoqueen with Surf and then I used Golem against Giovanni's Nidoking. I beat it with Magnitude and I used my Pidgeot against his Dugtrio. Since Dugtrio's Ground-type attacks didn't work on Flying-types, I was able to defeat it easily. Once Dugtrio was defeated, I used my Vileplume against Giovanni's last Rhyhorn and I defeated it with Surf. I obtained the Earth Badge from Giovanni along with the Earthquake TM. After talking to Giovanni, I headed out to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. I bought some items at the Poke Mart, then I saved.

I finished knocking out 76 magikarp to complete my 252 speed EVs. I then traded over the poke to Emerald to see if it was maxed out in EVS- it was, thus the effort ribbon was rewarded. I collected rare candies in two emeralds, FR and LG to total 19. It was just enough to level it to lvl 100, making the Mewtwo have max sp att- 447.

After beating Giovanni and obtaining the eight badge, I headed south to Pallet Town and I talked to Professor Oak there. I visited my house after that and then I headed back to Viridian City. I went west toward the Pokemon League reception area, but I met my rival before I could reach the gatehouse. I had to battle against him, then I went back to Viridian City in order to heal my Pokemon after that harsh battle. I went through the reception gate after that, and I had my badges checked one by one as I went north to Victory Road. I entered the cave and I encountered some wild Pokemon once I was inside. I used Strength to push boulders around the cave and I had to battle against tons of trainers on my way out of Victory Road. After spending almost 45 minutes inside the cave, I finally headed out and I arrived at the Pokemon League. I swapped Pokemon there and then I saved.

I barely explored Two Island before getting bored and heading over to Three Island. Flareon decided to be amazing as usual and took care of all the Bikers. I continued on the path until I got to Berry Forest. Beedrill took out the Hypno that was harassing Lostelle and she and I headed to her dad on Two Island. With everything back to normal I returned to One Island and then back to Cinnabar. Pidgeot flew me to Viridian and I went to the gym. Blastoise and Victreebel took care of everyone in the gym apart from the Karate people. Giovanni proved no match for Blastoise and Victreebel and it took no time for him to award me my final badge.

I wanted to go to the Pokemon League but I was stopped by my rival. Flareon took out his Pidgeot with Flamethrower, Victreebel beat Rhyhorn with Giga Drain, Beedrill defeated Alakazam with Twineedle, Blastoise beat Arcanine with Surf, Pidgeot knocked out Venusaur with Fly, and then Hitmonchan won the battle against Gyarados with Thunderpunch. He ran away and I took a break.

Current LeafGreen Team

Lv48
    Lv46
    Lv46
    Lv47
    Lv46
    Lv46
    Planned FR/LG Team

I went back to Victory Road to train my Pokemon a bit more before the Pokemon League challenge. Unfortunately, the training took a long time and I got tired of the scenery after a while. So I headed out to Vermilion City and I took the ship to One Island. I decided to train some more on Kindle Road against wild Pokemon and trainers using the VS Seeker. The Ember Spa was right there, so it was a really convenient training spot since I could heal my Pokemon without disrupting my training. I went over to Mt. Ember afterwards, and I trained there a bit. I went to Three Island next and I trained at Berry Forest. I collected berries while I was there, then I went over to Two Island, but I gave up on training there after about five minutes. I went back to Kanto and I did some more training at Victory Road before giving up. I stocked up on Full Restores and I saved before challenging the Elite Four.

After not playing for over 3 weeks,I played the game again.I decided to catch Suicune.Though it was difficult,I managed to catch it in an Ultra Ball after weakening it and making it asleep through Victreebel's Sleep Powder.It has Modest nature.It's a pretty good nature.Since my Pokemon were in their middle 50s while the Elite 4's Pokemon are all more than 60(the Rival's highest is Lv.75),I decided to train some more using Vs.Seeker.I decided to battle the final teams of all the trainers on all the routes.So far,I have defeated the trainers on the first 15 Routes.There has been only one change in movesets:Rhydon has learned Earthquake.

Team:

Charizard Lv.59 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.59 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.59 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.60 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.59 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.59 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Strength/Double Edge) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I went to Lorelei's room at the Pokemon League HQ, and I challenged her to a battle. I used my Raichu against her Dewgong and I won that match with a simple Thunderbolt attack. I then switched to my Nidoking when Lorelei used her Jynx and I beat it with Megahorn attack. I used Raichu against her Cloyster and Lapras after that, and I won those matches with Thunderbolt as well. I then used my Vileplume against Lorelei's Slowbro, and I won that battle with Mega Drain. I headed out to Bruno's room next after I beat Lorelei, and I used my Golem against his first Onix and I beat it with Earthquake. I used Nidoking against his Hitmonlee, but that battle took a turn for the worst, so I used Pidgeot instead. I beat Bruno's Hitmonchan and Machamp with Pidgeot as well, although the latter match took a while. I used Vileplume to beat Bruno's last Onix, and I saved the game afterwards.

Default FireRed Progress

On my way to Cinnabar island with my FR version. Going for my 7th badge. All my Pokemon are above level 50 after some serious training yesterday, the Vs. Seeker is very useful! It could be a few days before I get to the Pokemon League, I want to keep my levels rather high so the final battles are easier.

Team:
    Lapras Lv57
    Blastoise Lv55
    Pidgeot Lv55
    Flareon Lv56
    Dugtrio Lv55
    Last edited by Livingtime; 14th February 2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Adding more information

I healed my Pokemon after battling against Bruno, then I went to Agatha's room next. I stepped in and battled against her. I used my Raichu against her first Gengar and Golbat and I was able to beat them with Thunderbolt attacks. I used my Nidoking against her Arbok and I won that match with a simple Earthquake attack. I then used my Golem against Agatha's Haunter, but Haunter used Hypnosis on Golem, so I had to switch before it used Dream Eater. I eventually defeated Haunter with my Charizard, and then I used Pidgeot against Agatha's last Gengar. I won that match eventually with a couple of Aerial Ace attacks, and then I healed my Pokemon with Full Restores. I saved before going into Lance's chamber.

A couple of days ago, I picked up my LeafGreen for the first time in a while. First, I went to the nearest Pokemon Center in order to organize my PC boxes. I released a whole bunch of Pokemon as I had many duplicates in the PC as a result of keeping everything I hatched from eggs a long time ago. Once I finished releasing things and organizing what I had left, I only had 5 boxes worth of Pokemon left...

I then went out and caught a few Pokemon, such as Machop and Voltorb, that I'd never owned on the game for some reason. After that, I trained my team a bit and leveled up some Pokemon whose evolutions I did not have. Currently, I'm trying to evolve a Golbat.
    ~ * * ~

I started over of fire red finally since I finished white 2. I started with bulbasaur and am currently at Vermillion city after finishing the s.s. anne. This is my current team:
    ivysaur lv 22
    mankey lv 23
    jigglypuff lv 22
    I'm going to be using a vaporeon, growlith and doduo for my other team members.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally got inside Lance's chamber at the Pokemon League and I challenged him, but it was a really rough battle. I was able to beat his Gyarados with a single Thunderbolt attack thanks to Raichu, but I had a really tough time against his two Dragonair. I used my Golem against the first one but Earthquake wasn't enough to beat it. I used Charizard instead and I barely won that match with Hyper Beam. I used Nidoking against the second Dragonair, but Megahorn and Brick Break weren't working out too well, so I used Pidgeot. I defeated the Dragonair with Fly, and I used my Golem against Lance's Aerodactyl. I beat it with Rock Slide, and I used my Raichu against Lance's Dragonite. I was able to paralyze it with Thunder Wave, but Thunderbolt didn't work so well so I used Nidoking and Golem. I barely beat Dragonite with Rock Slide, and I saved the game before battling the Champion.

Been a long time since I got back and playing this. Anyways, started my new game and currently as of now, I'm at the Viridian Forest but I'll be fighting my rival soon. I chose Charmander as my starter, being my fave one and I did pretty much everything at this point of the game. Hopefully things can run more smoothly now than before.

Since last time I haven't played much but I have defeated the final teams of all the trainers on Route 16-25.There has been only one change in movesets:Primeape has learned Thrash.Next time I'll rematch the trainers at the Sevii Islands.

Team:

Charizard Lv.62 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.62 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.62 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.63 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.62 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.62 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Strength/Double Edge) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I'm planning to start a new FR file considering I was stupid when Diamond came out and migrated my team over, including Venasaur... however, it's tempting not to, with all of the nostalgia attached to it.

I'm stuck wether or not to pick Kabuto when I get to that point in my new file, because I definitley want to use Kabuto on my team, but if I don't choose Omanyte, I'm not sure how else I'll get one... and since I don't know anyone anymore who has FR/LG, I can't trade my Kabutops or a new Kabuto back pre-E4, since my other Pokemon main series GBA games are just Ruby and Emerald (XD if that counts as well). However, I noticed i never caught Articuno yet, so I'll try to catch Articuno, and I guess migrate them throughout my DS games seeing as I can get them again, and I have them in XD if I really don't feel like hunting for them again.
    But I have to be careful not to start a new file on FR immediatley, as I have the rare MYSTRY Mew on it. I'm contemplating wether it'd be safer to keep it on XD on a GC memory card, or on a Pokemon GBA cartridge though.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I headed over to the Champion's room after I beat Lance and healed some of my Pokemon with Full Restores, and I found my rival there. I challenged him to a battle and I used my Raichu against his Pidgeot. I was able to beat it easily with Thunderbolt, and then I used my Vileplume against his Rhydon. I defeated it with a Giga Drain attack, then I fought against his Arcanine. I used Nidoking against it, but Arcanine attacked with ExtremeSpeed before I could use Earthquake on it. I still defeated it though, and I kept Nidoking out to battle against my rival's Alakazam. My plan was to beat it with Megahorn, but Alakazam attacked with Psychic and it beat my Nidoking. I used Golem instead and I defeated Alakazam with Earthquake. I then used Raichu's Thunderbolt on Blastoise, and finally my Charizard's Flamethrower against Exeggutor. I beat my rival and got registered in the Hall of Fame.

I caught my last 3 team members yesterday ad this morning. A female growlith, a male vaporeon, and a male, adament doduo =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I rematched all the trainers at the Sevii Islands and gained a few levels but I still need some more levels to be on par with Mewtwo to catch it and rematch the Elite 4.There has been no change in the movesets I have only made Rhydon forget Strength because it it is just going to learn Megahorn.

Team:

Charizard Lv.66 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.66 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.66 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.66 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.66 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.65 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge/--------) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I awoke in my room in Pallet Town after I beat the Champion and watched the game credits roll. I headed over to Professor Oak's lab and I saw my rival there. Professor Oak upgraded each of our Pokedexes into National Pokedexes so that we could now register new Pokemon. I flew over to Celadon City to do some shopping at the Department Store, then I headed over to Vermilion City in order to take the Seagallop ferry back to the Sevii Islands. I arrived on One Island and I visited the local Pokemon Center. I spoke with Celio inside and he talked about how he was building a machine that could allow people to trade between Kanto and Hoenn. He asked me to find the Ruby for him, so I went to Kindle Road. I battled some trainers using the VS Seeker there and I healed my Pokemon at the Ember Spa. I then Surfed to Mt. Ember and I found a new cave I could access. I saved there.

I trained my team some more so that all of them were Lv.70.Rhydon learned Megahorn which means all my team members had their final movesets.I went to Cerulean Cave and got some items there.I reached Mewtwo and caught it inside an Ultra Ball.It has Naive Nature.With Mewtwo caught,the only thing left for me to do is the Elite 4 Rematch.

Team:

Charizard Lv.70 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.70 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.70 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.70 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.70 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.70 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I arrived at a new cave on Mt. Ember and I followed it. I encountered my first non-Kanto Pokemon there: a Slugma. I captured it and I continued following the tunnel until I arrived at the place where the Ruby was. I obtained that and I headed back out afterwards. I healed my Pokemon at Ember Spa on the way back to One Island, and when I arrived at the Pokemon Center, I gave thew Ruby to Celio. Celio rewarded me with the Rainbow Pass that would allow me to take the Seagallop ferry to the other Sevii Islands. I headed over to Three Island first though in order to do some training. I arrived at the port and I entered Three Island Path. A man there gave me a Nugget and then I found some tall grass outside. I found and captured a wild Dunsparce there and I headed over to Berry Forest after that. I obtained some berries and then I headed back to Three Island and I saved there.

I FINISHED THE GAME

I went to the Pokemon League and challenged the Elite 4.Though the battles were quite easy,they were by no means cakewalks.

Vs Lorelei
    -She started with Dewgong and I sent out Primeape.
    -Primeape OHKO'ed Dewgong with Cross Chop.Lorelei sent out Lapras and I switched to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Thunderbolt did massive damage while Lapras's Ice Beam did some damage.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Lorelei used Full Restore to heal Lapras while Jolteon's Thunderbolt did massive damage again.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Lorelei withdrew Lapras and sent out Piloswine.Jolteon's Thunderbolt didn't affect Piloswine.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon's Hidden Power Ice did some damage but it was defeated by Piloswine's Earthquake.I sent out Starmie.
    -Starmie defeated Piloswine with Surf.Lorelei sent out Lapras again.
    -Starmie knocked out Lapras with Thunderbolt.Lorelei sent out Cloyster and I switched back to Primeape.
    -Primeape's Cross Chop did massive damage while Cloyster's Supersonic missed.
    -Lorelei used Full Restore to heal Cloyster while Primeape's Cross Chop did massive damage again.
    -Primeape's Cross Chop missed while Cloyster's Surf did heavy damage.
    -Primeape knocked out Cloyster with another Cross Chop.Lorelei sent out Jynx and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard OHKO'ed Jynx with Flamethrower.

Vs Bruno
    -He started with Steelix and I sent out Primeape.
    -Primeape's Cross Chop did heavy damage while Steelix's Rock Tomb did little damage but reduced Primeape's Speed.
    -Primeape defeated Steelix with another Cross Chop.Bruno sent out Hitmonlee and I switched to Starmie.
    -Starmie's Psychic did massive damage while Hitmonlee's Mega Kick did high damage.
    -Bruno used Full Restore to heal Hitmonlee while Starmie's Psychic did massive damage again.
    -Starmie knocked out Hitmonlee with Surf.Bruno sent out second Steelix and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard OHKO'ed Steelix with Flamethrower.Bruno sent out Hitmonchan and I switched back to Starmie.
    -Starmie's Psychic did massive damage while Hitmonchan's Rock Slide did some damage.
    -Bruno used Full Restore to heal Hitmonchan but it was defeated by Starmie's Psychic.Bruno sent out Machamp.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Machamp with Psychic.

Vs Agatha
    -She started with Gengar and I sent out Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Gengar with Psychic.Agatha sent out Crobat and I switched to Rhydon.
    -Crobat used Confuse Ray to confuse Rhydon.Rhydon hurt itself in confusion.
    -Crobat's Shadow Ball did little damage and it was defeated by Rhydon's Rock Slide.Agatha sent out Arbok.
    -Rhydon OHKO'ed Arbok with Earthquake.Agatha sent out Misdreavus and I switched to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Bite did high damage while Misdreavus's Shadow Ball did some damage.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon defeated Misdreavus with another Bite.Agatha sent out second Gengar and I switched back to Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Gengar with Psychic.

Vs Lance
    -He started with Gyarados and I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon OHKO'ed Gyarados with Thunderbolt.Lance sent out Aerodactyl and I switched to Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Aerodactyl with Surf.Lance sent out Dragonite.
    -Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage while Dragonite's Thunderbolt did high damage.
    -Lance used Full Restore to heal Dragonite while Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage again.
    -Starmie knocked out Dragonite with another Ice Beam.Lance sent out second Dragonite.
    -Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage while Dragonite's Hyper Beam missed.
    -Lance used Full Restore to heal Dragonite while Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage again.
    -Starmie knocked out Dragonite with Psychic.Lance sent out Kingdra and I switched back to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Thunderbolt did high damage while Kingdra used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed.
    -Jolteon defeated Kingdra with another Thunderbolt.

Vs Red
    -He started with Heracross and I sent out Charizard.
    -Charizard flew up high.Heracross's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Charizard defeated Heracross with Fly.Red sent out Blastoise and I switched to Victreebel.
    -Blastoise's Ice Beam did heavy damage and froze Victreebel.Victreebel couldn't move due to being frozen.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -I used Full Restore to heal Victreebel and cure its freeze while Blastoise's Ice Beam did high damage.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blastoise's Hydro Pump missed while Victreebel's Giga Drain did some damage and healed some of its HP.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blastoise defeated Victreebel with another Ice Beam.I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon defeated Blastoise with Thunderbolt.Red sent out Tyranitar(whose Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm) and I switched to Primeape.Primeape was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Primeape OHKO'ed Tyranitar with Cross Chop.Red sent out Arcanine and I switched to Starmie.Starmie and Arcanine were buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Arcanine's ExtremeSpeed did some damage while Starmie's Surf did massive damage.Starmie and Arcanine were buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Red withdrew Arcanine and sent out Exeggutor.Starmie's Surf did some damage.Starmie and Exeggutor were buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Starmie's Ice Beam did high damage but it was defeated by Exeggutor's Giga Drain who healed some of its HP.I sent out Charizard.Charizard and Exeggutor were buffeted the sandstorm.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Exeggutor but it was defeated by Charizard's Flamethrower.Red sent out Alakazam and I switched to Rhydon.Alakazam was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Alakazam used Reflect to raise its team's Defense while Rhydon's Megahorn did heavy damage.Alakazam was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Red withdrew Alakazam and sent out Arcanine again.Rhydon's Megahorn did little damage.Arcanine was buffeted by the sandstorm and fainted.Red sent out Alakazam again.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Alakazam while Rhydon's Megahorn did high damage.Alakazam was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Alakazam's Psychic did heavy damage but it was defeated by Rhydon's Megahorn.

And with that I became the Champion of Kanto again.Prof.Oak came and took me to the Hall Of Fame.The Credits rolled over and I was back in Pallet Town,the place from where it all started.

My Final Team:

Charizard Lv.71 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.70 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.70 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.70 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.71 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.70 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

I headed out to Four Island after I got some stuff taken care of on Three Island. I sailed for the next island and once I arrived, I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I wandered around. I visited the Day Care Center and then I visited some houses around town. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I headed over to Icefall Cave since that was practically the last place of interest around town. I arrived inside the icy cave and I encountered some Pokemon including a Swinub, which I captured. I wandered around the cave while sliding on ice and I eventually found the Waterfall HM, which I taught to my Golduck. I headed deeper into the cave until I found Team Rocket grunts and Lorelei fighting against them. I decided to help her and I defeated a Team Rocket grunt. They all eventually left the cave and I headed back to Four Island. After visiting Lorelei's house, I saved the game.

Leaf Green

After babying it throughout the entire game, I've finally managed to evolve Eevee into Espeon by trading to Emerald. It's an absolute beast now, so I suppose it's redeemed itself. Now going to take on the E4 for the second time. Team:

Elijah [64]
    Quirky
    Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Toxic

Cece [64]
    Adamant
    Sludge Bomb, Return, Swords Dance, Brick Break

Wyatt [64]
    Rash
    Psychic, Bite, Calm Mind, Substitute

Colton [64]
    Serious
    Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Body Slam, Solarbeam

Tammy [64]
    Brave
    Bonemerang, Rock Slide, Double-Edge, Swords Dance

India [65]
    Quiet
    Waterfall, Ice Beam, Ancientpower, Bite

Don't think I've used a bunch of Pokemon with such barren movepools before. Ah well, it's solely ingame and they generally get the job done.

Fire Red

Picked this up after about 4 years and found myself with only a Venusaur and a few HM slaves. It's really unusual for me not to have a full team, so I assume this file was for just for dex-completion purposes. Anyway, I figured I'd add a few of my favourite mons to the team, so I've really just been training them up for the past few nights. I'm about to face Koga now:

Vito [45]
    Quirky
    Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb

Whisper [41]
    Mild
    Psychic, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Aerial Ace

Mosie [41]
    Timid
    Thunderbolt, Bite, HP Water, Substitute

Dalton [40]
    Adamant
    Brick Break, Rock Slide, Bulk Up, Mach Punch

Sprite [40]
    Lonely
    Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Return

Theo [40]
    Quiet
    Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Calm Mind
    Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 3rd August 2013 at 8:11 PM.

After I left a Pokemon at the Day Care Center on Four Island, I headed to the sea port and I took the Seagallop ferry to Five Island next since that was my next destination. I arrived on the island and I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center's PC. I then Surfed north through the Water Labyrinth and I found a tiny island where a man gave me a Pokemon egg. I headed back to Five Island in order to deposit it before Surfing north again. I eventually arrived at Resort Gorgeous and I battled some Painters and then some female trainers on the island there. I got tons of reward money after those battles and I headed over to Lost Cave to explore. I encountered some Haunter when I arrived and I got lost along the way until I remember the correct caves to enter. I eventually met up with Selphy and after I battled her Persians, she returned to her home and I exited the cave with Escape Rope.

Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast