Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I FINISHED THE GAME

I went to the Pokemon League and challenged the Elite 4.Though the battles were quite easy,they were by no means cakewalks.

Vs Lorelei
    -She started with Dewgong and I sent out Primeape.
    -Primeape OHKO'ed Dewgong with Cross Chop.Lorelei sent out Lapras and I switched to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Thunderbolt did massive damage while Lapras's Ice Beam did some damage.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Lorelei used Full Restore to heal Lapras while Jolteon's Thunderbolt did massive damage again.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Lorelei withdrew Lapras and sent out Piloswine.Jolteon's Thunderbolt didn't affect Piloswine.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon's Hidden Power Ice did some damage but it was defeated by Piloswine's Earthquake.I sent out Starmie.
    -Starmie defeated Piloswine with Surf.Lorelei sent out Lapras again.
    -Starmie knocked out Lapras with Thunderbolt.Lorelei sent out Cloyster and I switched back to Primeape.
    -Primeape's Cross Chop did massive damage while Cloyster's Supersonic missed.
    -Lorelei used Full Restore to heal Cloyster while Primeape's Cross Chop did massive damage again.
    -Primeape's Cross Chop missed while Cloyster's Surf did heavy damage.
    -Primeape knocked out Cloyster with another Cross Chop.Lorelei sent out Jynx and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard OHKO'ed Jynx with Flamethrower.

Vs Bruno
    -He started with Steelix and I sent out Primeape.
    -Primeape's Cross Chop did heavy damage while Steelix's Rock Tomb did little damage but reduced Primeape's Speed.
    -Primeape defeated Steelix with another Cross Chop.Bruno sent out Hitmonlee and I switched to Starmie.
    -Starmie's Psychic did massive damage while Hitmonlee's Mega Kick did high damage.
    -Bruno used Full Restore to heal Hitmonlee while Starmie's Psychic did massive damage again.
    -Starmie knocked out Hitmonlee with Surf.Bruno sent out second Steelix and I switched to Charizard.
    -Charizard OHKO'ed Steelix with Flamethrower.Bruno sent out Hitmonchan and I switched back to Starmie.
    -Starmie's Psychic did massive damage while Hitmonchan's Rock Slide did some damage.
    -Bruno used Full Restore to heal Hitmonchan but it was defeated by Starmie's Psychic.Bruno sent out Machamp.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Machamp with Psychic.

Vs Agatha
    -She started with Gengar and I sent out Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Gengar with Psychic.Agatha sent out Crobat and I switched to Rhydon.
    -Crobat used Confuse Ray to confuse Rhydon.Rhydon hurt itself in confusion.
    -Crobat's Shadow Ball did little damage and it was defeated by Rhydon's Rock Slide.Agatha sent out Arbok.
    -Rhydon OHKO'ed Arbok with Earthquake.Agatha sent out Misdreavus and I switched to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Bite did high damage while Misdreavus's Shadow Ball did some damage.Jolteon's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Jolteon defeated Misdreavus with another Bite.Agatha sent out second Gengar and I switched back to Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Gengar with Psychic.

Vs Lance
    -He started with Gyarados and I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon OHKO'ed Gyarados with Thunderbolt.Lance sent out Aerodactyl and I switched to Starmie.
    -Starmie OHKO'ed Aerodactyl with Surf.Lance sent out Dragonite.
    -Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage while Dragonite's Thunderbolt did high damage.
    -Lance used Full Restore to heal Dragonite while Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage again.
    -Starmie knocked out Dragonite with another Ice Beam.Lance sent out second Dragonite.
    -Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage while Dragonite's Hyper Beam missed.
    -Lance used Full Restore to heal Dragonite while Starmie's Ice Beam did massive damage again.
    -Starmie knocked out Dragonite with Psychic.Lance sent out Kingdra and I switched back to Jolteon.
    -Jolteon's Thunderbolt did high damage while Kingdra used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed.
    -Jolteon defeated Kingdra with another Thunderbolt.

Vs Red
    -He started with Heracross and I sent out Charizard.
    -Charizard flew up high.Heracross's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Charizard defeated Heracross with Fly.Red sent out Blastoise and I switched to Victreebel.
    -Blastoise's Ice Beam did heavy damage and froze Victreebel.Victreebel couldn't move due to being frozen.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -I used Full Restore to heal Victreebel and cure its freeze while Blastoise's Ice Beam did high damage.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blastoise's Hydro Pump missed while Victreebel's Giga Drain did some damage and healed some of its HP.Victreebel's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blastoise defeated Victreebel with another Ice Beam.I sent out Jolteon.
    -Jolteon defeated Blastoise with Thunderbolt.Red sent out Tyranitar(whose Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm) and I switched to Primeape.Primeape was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Primeape OHKO'ed Tyranitar with Cross Chop.Red sent out Arcanine and I switched to Starmie.Starmie and Arcanine were buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Arcanine's ExtremeSpeed did some damage while Starmie's Surf did massive damage.Starmie and Arcanine were buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Red withdrew Arcanine and sent out Exeggutor.Starmie's Surf did some damage.Starmie and Exeggutor were buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Starmie's Ice Beam did high damage but it was defeated by Exeggutor's Giga Drain who healed some of its HP.I sent out Charizard.Charizard and Exeggutor were buffeted the sandstorm.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Exeggutor but it was defeated by Charizard's Flamethrower.Red sent out Alakazam and I switched to Rhydon.Alakazam was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Alakazam used Reflect to raise its team's Defense while Rhydon's Megahorn did heavy damage.Alakazam was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Red withdrew Alakazam and sent out Arcanine again.Rhydon's Megahorn did little damage.Arcanine was buffeted by the sandstorm and fainted.Red sent out Alakazam again.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Alakazam while Rhydon's Megahorn did high damage.Alakazam was buffeted by the sandstorm.
    -Alakazam's Psychic did heavy damage but it was defeated by Rhydon's Megahorn.

And with that I became the Champion of Kanto again.Prof.Oak came and took me to the Hall Of Fame.The Credits rolled over and I was back in Pallet Town,the place from where it all started.

My Final Team:

Charizard Lv.71 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Primeape Lv.70 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Thrash) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
    Victreebel Lv.70 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Double Edge/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
    Jolteon Lv.70 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
    Starmie Lv.71 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
    Rhydon Lv.70 Male Timid (Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I headed out to Four Island after I got some stuff taken care of on Three Island. I sailed for the next island and once I arrived, I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I wandered around. I visited the Day Care Center and then I visited some houses around town. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I headed over to Icefall Cave since that was practically the last place of interest around town. I arrived inside the icy cave and I encountered some Pokemon including a Swinub, which I captured. I wandered around the cave while sliding on ice and I eventually found the Waterfall HM, which I taught to my Golduck. I headed deeper into the cave until I found Team Rocket grunts and Lorelei fighting against them. I decided to help her and I defeated a Team Rocket grunt. They all eventually left the cave and I headed back to Four Island. After visiting Lorelei's house, I saved the game.

Leaf Green

After babying it throughout the entire game, I've finally managed to evolve Eevee into Espeon by trading to Emerald. It's an absolute beast now, so I suppose it's redeemed itself. Now going to take on the E4 for the second time. Team:

Elijah [64]
    Quirky
    Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Toxic

Cece [64]
    Adamant
    Sludge Bomb, Return, Swords Dance, Brick Break

Wyatt [64]
    Rash
    Psychic, Bite, Calm Mind, Substitute

Colton [64]
    Serious
    Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Body Slam, Solarbeam

Tammy [64]
    Brave
    Bonemerang, Rock Slide, Double-Edge, Swords Dance

India [65]
    Quiet
    Waterfall, Ice Beam, Ancientpower, Bite

Don't think I've used a bunch of Pokemon with such barren movepools before. Ah well, it's solely ingame and they generally get the job done.

Fire Red

Picked this up after about 4 years and found myself with only a Venusaur and a few HM slaves. It's really unusual for me not to have a full team, so I assume this file was for just for dex-completion purposes. Anyway, I figured I'd add a few of my favourite mons to the team, so I've really just been training them up for the past few nights. I'm about to face Koga now:

Vito [45]
    Quirky
    Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb

Whisper [41]
    Mild
    Psychic, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Aerial Ace

Mosie [41]
    Timid
    Thunderbolt, Bite, HP Water, Substitute

Dalton [40]
    Adamant
    Brick Break, Rock Slide, Bulk Up, Mach Punch

Sprite [40]
    Lonely
    Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Return

Theo [40]
    Quiet
    Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Calm Mind
    Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 3rd August 2013 at 9:11 PM.

After I left a Pokemon at the Day Care Center on Four Island, I headed to the sea port and I took the Seagallop ferry to Five Island next since that was my next destination. I arrived on the island and I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center's PC. I then Surfed north through the Water Labyrinth and I found a tiny island where a man gave me a Pokemon egg. I headed back to Five Island in order to deposit it before Surfing north again. I eventually arrived at Resort Gorgeous and I battled some Painters and then some female trainers on the island there. I got tons of reward money after those battles and I headed over to Lost Cave to explore. I encountered some Haunter when I arrived and I got lost along the way until I remember the correct caves to enter. I eventually met up with Selphy and after I battled her Persians, she returned to her home and I exited the cave with Escape Rope.

Reyes' Journey! Part 1

Today starts the first day of Reyes' journey! After waking up and talking to his mother, he finds out Professor Oak, the leader of Pokemon research, has asked to see him. As Reyes goes to the lab, Professor Oak isn't there, but instead, his neighbor Blue is. Blue is always bent on being one better than Reyes since they were kids.

Anyway, one of the scientists tells Reyes that the Professor is doing some field research. After scouring the town, Reyes had one place to look: Route 1. The place seemed scary to Reyes, since the grass was overgrown and teeming with wild Pokemon. As soon as Reyes takes his first steps onto the road, Oak stops him, saying that it's too dangerous to go alone. Oak then takes Reyes back to his lab.

At the Professor's lab sat 3 different Poke balls on a table. He tells Reyes and Blue that one of those Poke Balls will contain their partner. Reyes goes first, and picks . Blue, having secretly researched type advantages the night before, picked . Blue, confident he was going to win, challenges Reyes to a battle. Since Reyes has never battled before, Oak helps him in selecting moves to defeact .

After a barrage of Scratches, Reyes won! Overjoyed that he finally beat Blue at something, Reyes celebrated. Blue ran off in anger, saying that he will get better. Now the whole world is out there, and ready for the taking! Reyes' Journey has just set forth!

TEAM
    Lv. 6
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

I battled the trainers around Resort Gorgeous again and then I Surfed back to Five Island. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I went to the Five Island Meadow and I battled some wild Pokemon. I arrived at the Rocket Warehouse eventually, but I couldn't get inside yet. I Surfed over to the Memorial Pillar area of the island and I battled some trainers there. Since there wasn't much left to do on Five Island, I headed back to mainland Kanto and I decided to wander around a bit. I headed to Celadon City to buy some items at the Department Store and I also played the slots at the Game Corner. I then went back to Vermilion City and I took the Seagallop ferry to Three Island. I headed over to Berry Forest and I picked up some berries from the ground. I went to Four Island afterwards and I left another Pokemon at the Day Care Center and I saved before leaving the island.

Reyes' Journey, Part 2

When we last left off, Reyes received his first Pokemon, Bulbasaur. Taking his first steps through Route 1 as a Trainer was nice; Bulbasaur was able to take down a few Rattatas and learn Leech Seed along the way.

In Viridian City, after healing, as well as register for the Kanto League, Reyes visited the PokeMart, only to receive a parcel for Prof. Oak. Reyes and Bulbasaur head back to Pallet Town to give the parcel to Prof. Oak. As thanks, Oak gives Reyes (and Blue) a Pokedex to aid Reyes along his journey.

Once Reyes returned to Viridian City, he visited the school to learn more about status conditions, and the old man next to the school gave Reyes the Teachy TV. Reyes watched the first four episodes, and after being inspired by the super-cool Poke-dude, Reyes headed to Route 22 to catch a Pokemon. And he did! Reyes caught a Mankey, just like how the Poke-dude did. Bulbasaur and Mankey both lost to a Spearow, however, so Reyes decided to train his team some more, so he could beat all 8 Gyms and go down Route 22 again as the next Kanto Hall-of-Fame Trainer....

Team

Lv 9

Lv 5

I left Four Island after wandering around there and I headed back to Five Island. I went back to Resort Gorgeous to do a little training. I battled trainers with the VS Seeker and then I headed back to the main island and I took the Seagallop ferry to Six Island next, which I hadn't yet explored. I headed to the local Pokemon Center upon arrival and I healed my Pokemon there then I bought some items at the local Poke Mart. There wasn't much else left to do so I headed over to the Ruin Valley area of Six Island and I battled some trainers on my way to the center of the valley. I caught a wild Natu and a wild Yanma in the tall grass as I wandered around and I battled some Hikers around there as well. I eventually arrived at the Dotted Hole place and I headed down the holes until I found the Sapphire stone. Unfortunately, it got taken by a Team Rocket scientist who left the cave. I saved.

Reyes' Journey, Part 3

Well, after training on Route 22 for some time, Bulbasaur learned Vine Whip and Mankey learned Low Kick. Blue showed up, and after being sore from our past battle, challenged us again. His Pidgey was easy to take out with Bulbasaur, but Mankey couldn't take out Charmander. Thankfully Bulbasaur did

Reyes then visited the Pokemon League gate to see all the statues of previous Hall-of-Fame members, and then headed back to Viridian City to heal up. Reyes, Bulbasaur, and Mankey headed up to Viridian Forest, where one of the people there challenged him to catch a bug Pokemon-and he did. Caterpie was caught! After getting lost a few times and challenging a few Bug Catchers, something strange happened to Caterpie. It ended up evolving in the end to Metapod! Reyes, fascinated by this evolution, decided to learn more about Pokemon by continuing north to Pewter City, where the first Gym awaits Reyes and his novice team....

TEAM

Lv 11

Lv 8

Lv 7

Team Rocket's scientist Gideon gave me the second password to Team Rocket's Warehouse on Five Island before he left with the sapphire, so I headed out of the Dotted Hole and I took the Seagallop ferry back to Five Island. I wandered through the Five Island Meadow and I eventually arrived at the warehouse. I entered it and I started battling against some Team Rocket grunts inside. I also picked up items as I moved around, and I eventually came face-to-face with the female admin. I battled her and I defeated her Muk and Arbok with my Nidoking's Earthquake attack. I then used Charizard's Flamethrower against her Vileplume and I defeated her. I battled the male admin next and I used my Rhydon against his Golbat and I defeated it with Rock Blast. I then used Charizard against his Weezing, and then finally my Vaporeon against Houndoom. I saved the game after I defeated him.

Reyes' Journey, Part 4

In Pewter city, Reyes visited the museum and talked to many people living there, trying to get information about the Gym Leader, Brock. But when the time came, Reyes was ready for a Gym Battle:

Gym Battle 1: Brock vs.
    Winner: Reyes

Happy with my win, I left for the next town, and along the way, someone sold Reyes a Magikarp for $500. Even though everyone else thought it was a bad deal, Reyes sees potential in Magikarp, as Reyes and his team travel through Mt. Moon....

Team

Lv. 14

Lv. 14

Lv. 13

Lv. 10

After I defeated the Team Rocket Admins at the Team Rocket Warehouse on Five Island, I battled against Gideon who was Team Rocket's scientist and the guy who stole the Sapphire stone thing from the Dotted Hole. I used my Nidoking against his Voltorb, Electrode and Magneton and I beat them all easily. I used my Charizard against his Porygon and Magnemite after that and I defeated Gideon. I obtained the Sapphire at long last and then I left the warehouse after Gideon commented that I reminded him of Giovanni's kid. I went over to the port on Five Island and I took the Seagallop ferry to One Island. I visited the Pokemon Center and I gave the Sapphire to Celio so he could finally complete his machine. I headed out to Kindle Road afterwards to do some training, then I headed over to Six Island in order to explore a bit more. I wandered through the Green Path area and I saved there.

Reyes' Journey, Part 5

When Reyes entered Mt. Moon, he felt it would be a good time to train Magikart some more. Magikarp gained a few levels, but Bulbasaur did the REAL Training- It ended up evolving to Ivysaur!

In Mt. Moon, Reyes found an evil team named Team Rocket, and they were trying to get their hands of ancient Pokemon fossils. Reyes intervened and made sure they didn't. Along the way, he caught a Clefairy! The Super Nerd that was protecting the fossils gave Reyes the Helix Fossil as a token of gratitude.

Upon exiting Mt. Moon, Reyes met two move Tutors: one for Mega Punch and one for Mega Kick. Reyes let Clefairy and Mankey learn the moves respectively. Reyes trained Clefairy and Magikarp for a little while, then he headed to Cerulean City, where Blue was waiting for him, but thankfully, Mega Punch and Mega Kick helped a lot.

Team

Lv. 13

Lv. 13

Lv. 16

Lv. 16

Lv. 15

I arrived at the Pattern Bush area of Six Island and I battled against some trainers that I had neglected to battle before. I also captured a Spinarak, a Ledyba and a Heracross in the tall grass and then I headed west towards the forest's exit. I arrived near the sea and I Surfed around the Outcast Island area. I used the VS Seeker to re-battle some trainers and then I flew back to Six Island after visiting Altering Cave. I took the Seagallop ferry to Seven Island and I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and I also bought some items at the local Poke Mart. I headed north and I battled against two trainers and I Surfed north to Trainer Tower. I didn't challenge it yet since my Pokemon weren't ready, so I headed back south and I headed to Sevault Canyon. I battled some trainers by the entrance and then when I got to the actual canyon I had to battle even more trainers. I saved.

Reyes' Journey, Part 6

Reyes entered Cerulean City with high hopes of obtaining the Cascade Badge, but he realized he had training to do. Blue showed up, but he was no match for Reyes' team. Reyes also won a battle tournament on the Nugget Bridge, only to decline the offer to join Team Rocket. Reyes traveled to the Cerulean Cape and visited Bill, who managed to turn himself into a Clefairy. After rescuing him, Bill offered Reyes the Ticket to the luxurious S. S. Anne.

Upon returning to the city, Reyes stopped Team Rocket and obtained Dig as a reward. Then, came the Gym Battle:

Gym Battle 2: Misty vs
    Winner: Reyes

After the win, Reyes headed through Route 5 and traveled down the Underground Tunnel leading to Vermilion City (since the gaurds blocked the gate to Saffron City for some odd reason...)

Now, Reyes received a Bicycle from the President of the Pokemon Fan Club, and he is now battling Trainers along Route 11, waiting for the S.S. Anne to open up for Reyes, then, ultimately, the Vermilion Gym...

Team:

Lv. 19

Lv. 19

Lv. 20

Lv. 19

Lv. 20

I continued to wander through Sevault Canyon on my way around Seven Island. I battled some trainers when I got deep into it and I eventually found the cave that contained the Tanoby Key and I solved the puzzle by pushing some rocks around. I headed back out to Sevault Canyon and I caught a wild Larvitar and a wild Phanpy. I healed my Pokemon at a rest house by doing the Chansey dance thing, and then I headed out once more. I battled the last couple of trainers along the mountains and I eventually arrived at the sea around the Tanoby Ruins. I Surfed around the island and I found a couple of trainers outside of them. I then entered some of the ruins and I encountered some Unown inside. I captured one and then I headed to the other side of the route and I explored more ruins. After finishing that adventure, I flew over to Six Island and I visited the Pokemon Center. I then saved.

Reyes' Journey, Part 7

Well, the day that the S.S. Anne opened up for visitors was the day that Reyes' Magikarp evolved into the ever-might Gyarados. Upon boarding the S.S. Anne, Reyes had plenty of battles from the people who were boarded. Of course, Blue had to be there; but Mankey and Gyarados made slim pickings with them!

The Captain of the S.S. Anne was apparently a Cut master, but he was seasick, leaving Reyes with only the HM, which he taught to Ivysaur. Reyes then spent time training at the Vermilion City Gym.

Gym Battle 3: Lt. Surge vs
    Winner: Reyes (by a thread!)

After the Gym Battle, Reyes had no other option but to go through Diglett Cave (since a Snorlax was blocking the path to Lavender Town). He had trouble with a Dugtrio there, and Reyes decided that he'll need to do some extra training before going to the fourth Gym. But Reyes managed to get out, but Prof. Oak's aide wouldn't give Reyes Flash, since he needed 10 Pokemon entries and he only had 9 :/

Reyes healed his Pokemon in Pewter City, then camped out at Route 4, where Reyes decided that tomorrow, he'll use the Vs Seeker to get some more training in for his team.

Team

Lv. 22

Lv. 22

Lv. 23

Lv. 23

Lv. 23

I headed back to Four Island after exploring Six Island and I picked up some of my Pokemon from the local Day Care Center and I left some others there. I headed over to the port and I took the Seagallop ferry back to mainland Kanto and I arrived in Vermilion City. I headed north through the city and Saffron until I arrived in Cerulean City. I deposited some Pokemon at the Pokemon Center's PC, and then I went north to the bridge area and I Surfed south down the river until I arrived at the entrance to Cerulean Cave. I entered it and I battled some Pokemon inside as I wandered around it. I caught a wild Wobbuffet that I couldn't run away from, then I caught a Parasect and a Machoke. I headed deeper into the cave and I had to crush some rocks with Rock Smash and then use Surf to find the little island where Mewtwo was resting. I saved the game before battling against the Mewtwo.

So I bought all the five GBA Pokemon games to play because I would rather them on a ds console than a computer and I decided to start off with Fire Red. I already have planned teams in a way to get the most Pokemon I can (I think I miss out on Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys). Anyways I started off with Charmander because surprisingly that's the starter I have started off with the least amount of times. I was pretty much glued to the DS so I have done a lot in 2 days so I will just go over it in little details.

- Did all the quests up to Pewter
    - Defeated Brock no worries with Charmeleons metal
    - Caught as 15 pokemon up to Cerulean city
    - Caught Oddish and added it to the team becoming the second member
    - Grinded it to a Gloom then defeated Misty
    - Caught an Abra and grinded that to Kadabra on the way to Vermillion with the old put it first then switch out trick
    - Aboarded the SS.Anne and defeated most of the trainers with Gloom and Kadabra
    - Got cut
    - Defeated Surge with Charmeleon
    - Caught a Voltorb and added it to the team
    - Arrived in Lavender and saved the game

Team:
    Charmelon level 34
    Gloom level 30
    Kadabra level 28
    Voltorb level 24
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Reyes' Journey, Part 8

Well, in order to get HM Flash, Reyes weighed his options, and decided it was for the best to give Clefairy a Moonstone, and, like the girl in Pewter City said, it evolved to Clefable! Flash was then taught to Butterfree, and then underwent serious training at Route 3. Reyes went through Mt. Moon again, and then proceeded to challenge the Nugget Bridge again for more training.

After the training, Reyes and Ivysaur cut the tree blocking out Route 9, allowing the team more EXP going through. By hitting Route 10 and the infamous Rock Tunnel, Reyes caught his 6th Team Member: Voltorb! Reyes is now still at Route 10, training Voltorb to get it to the same level as the rest of the team. Though Reyes has 6 Pokemon, he is still a little past halfway through the Kanto Journey; Reyes knows he'll definitely catch more Pokemon in the future.

Team:

Lv. 25 Lv. 24

Lv. 25 Lv. 25

Lv. 25 Lv. 19

I restarted LeafGreen and have been plowing through it for the last few days, trying to catch as many different kinds of Pokemon as I can so I can get the items from the research assistants. It took me four tries to beat Misty in Cerulean (her Starmie is a real pest). Had to wander down to Vermilion City and go through Route 11 to get my Pikachu high-leveled enough to take on that Starmie. And she STILL KO'ed most of my team. It was a lvl 10 Farfetch'd that dealt the final blow. It promptly went up three levels.

Right now I'm making my way through the Rock Tunnel toward Lavender Town. I am swiftly developing a dislike for Geodudes, because the damn things are EVERYWHERE. And the Golbat/Zubat are almost as bad ¬¬

I battled Mewtwo inside Cerulean Cave and I was able to weaken it and eventually put it to sleep. I took the opportunity to capture it and after tossing at least a dozen Ultra Balls at it, I succeeded. I headed out of the cave with an Escape Rope and I visited the Cerulean City Pokemon Center where I swapped Pokemon on the PC. I withdrew the Mewtwo and I headed over to Vermilion City again. I took the Seagallop ferry to Seven Island and I did some training at Sevault Canyon with the VS Seeker. I also caught some Poekmon in the area and then I took the Seagallop ferry to One Island. I Surfed south to Treasure Beach and I collected some items hidden among the sand. I went to Kindle Road to do some more training with the VS Seeker and I healed my Pokemon at Ember Spa's hot springs. I flew to Three Island after that and I picked some berries off the ground at Berry Forest and saved.

Eh, took up LeafGreen. Went with Charmander, thinking of going through the storyline with a solo Pokemon, then decided to add Rattata. Just because. Haha. Never used him, always made fun of him, so wanted to see how he would turn out. Also got a Pidgey for flying purposes later on. Currently at Pewter, both Char and Rat at L11. Maybe some more leveling before meeting Brock. Definitely want to get Metal Claw on Char first.

I left Berry Forest after picking some berries off the ground, and I headed over to mainland Kanto by taking the Seagallop ferry back to Vermilion City. I headed north toward Saffron City and then I continued to travel until I arrived in Cerulean City. I headed east after buying some items and swapping Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I visited Route 9. I Surfed down the river past the Pokemon Center near Rock Tunnel, and I arrived at the Power Plant. I went on a catching spree there and I caught a Pikachu and a Magneton. I eventually arrived at Zapdos's lair and I challenged it to a battle. I was able to weaken the Zapdos but capturing it took a really long time. I eventually caught it in an Ultra Ball, then I flew to Celadon City. I swapped Pokemon there, then I went south past Cycling Road to Fuchsia City and I went to the Safari Zone building. I saved the game in the lobby.

I made my way through the Rock Tunnel (forgot to stock up on repels, though, so it took me for-freaking-ever) and arrived in Lavender Town. I went up the Pokemon Tower to beat all the trainers, and discovered that Gyarados' Bite is super effective against Gastly. After that I made my way down Route 8 to the underground tunnel, stopping for an hour or so trying to catch a Vulpix, then moved on to Celadon City. Beat the gym pretty handily (a lvl 37 Charizard in a grass-type gym is serious overkill... not that there's anything wrong with that...) and then invaded Team Rocket's hidey-hole. Proceeded to fry Giovanni, got the Silph Scope, and went back to the Pokemon Tower. Caught Gastly, Haunter, and Cubone there. I'm probably not going to be able to get Gengar, unless there's some way I can trade between LeafGreen and Emerald with a DS (though I doubt it), but meh. Got the Poke Flute, woke up and caught the Snorlax in Route 16. Done that, I wandered over to Saffron City, beat the Fighting Dojo and obtained Hitmonlee, then saved game and shut off my DS. 44 pokemon in my pokedex, 4 gym badges, and a lvl 42 Charizard. I'm not doing too badly. Also, Meowth's Pick Up ability found me a couple rare berries I'd never even heard of, which will be transferred over to Diamond and planted the next time I Pal Park pokemon over there.

Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast