Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2689

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

From now, I have grown a lot with my actual team. Pidgey and Squirte learned some great moves and skills. They are now great battlers and they improved a lot more in battles. I guess I'm a good trainer.
    We went straight to the Viridian Forest, right north, where we encountered a very interesting Pokémon, Pikachu. I was glad to see that rare Pokémon here and I thought it would be a neat idea to catch it. Pidgey went first. Using Gust wouldn't knock out the Pikachu automatically, so it used it multiple time, even after being paralyzed. After a time, Pikachu was weak, and it was the perfect moment to throw a Pokéball, so I did. And Pikachu is my third team member !
    I went back, scared of that noise around and trained my newly caught Pikachu in the grasses just before the entrance of the forest. After few minutes, I remembered Blue's challenged on Route 22. I went there, happy to see my friend again. He was ready, more hasty then ever.

Max vs. Blue
    -
    The win goes to Max!

Even being defeated, Blue didn't let his hopes go and walked away, while I was still watching the ground and staying there. I was proud of how my team was. After all, iwas the one who raised them.
    I decided to move and I was confident about passing through the Viridian Forest. I started to defeat one trainer, then two, then three, until I came to an end. A very happy end.
    Pewter City.
    I decided that I deserved some rest with my Pokémon so I stopped by and went to the museum. Next step, training to challenge Brock and my upcoming (first) badge.

After some hard and intense training, where my Squirtle learned Water Gun and both Pikachu and Pidgey learned Quick Attack, I finally took my courage and went challenging Brock, Pewter City's own Gym Leader.

Max vs. Brock
    -
    The win goes to Max!

It was an easy battle. During it, Squirtle shone really well and, at the end of the battle, Squirtle evolved into a beautiful Wartortle! I was amazingly and goodly surprised about it. I took my badge and Brock wished me luck for the next part of my adventure that has just started.

Wartortle ♂
    Level 16
    [Tackle - Water Gun - Bubble - Withdraw]

Pidgey ♂
    Level 14
    [Tackle - Sand-Attack - Gust - Quick Attack]

Pikachu ♂
    Level 14
    [Thundershock - Quick Attack - Tail Whip - Tunder Wave]

Last edited by The Prince of May; 5th June 2013 at 2:41 AM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I obtained a free Hitmonchan from the Karate Master at the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City, then I headed out to the local Pokemon Center in order to swap Pokemon for the Saffron City Gym challenge. I headed over to the Gym afterwards and I teleported around on the warp panels. I battled trainers all along the Gym and I was able to clear it out after a few minutes. I healed my Pokemon once more for good luck, then I went back to the Gym and I challenged Sabrina. I used my Pidgeot against Sabrina's Kadabra first and I defeated it. I then used Charizard against Sabrina's Mr. Mime and also against her Venomoth. I used Rhyhorn against Sabrina's Alakazam, but Rhyhorn got injured by Psychic. I switched over to Gyarados instead and I defeated Alakazam with a couple of Bite attacks. I headed out of the Gym after earning the Marsh Badge from Sabrina, and I saved the game outside.

I just had a few very good trips into the Safari Zone in FireRed. I believe Dragonair is the only pokemon available in the Zone that I do not have now. The first Chansey I found ran away, but I managed to catch the second one. Same with Scyther. A tauros got away but I caught 2 others. I saw 3 Kangaskhan and managed to catch 1. I could have sworn Dodrio was available in the Safari Zone, but according to Pokearth it isn't.
    Last edited by kyle72686; 5th June 2013 at 4:08 PM.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

After I beat Brock, I headed through Route 3, beating all the Trainers along the way and catching a few Pokemon. Charmander grew to Lv.16 and evolved into Charmeleon, so that was great! I headed to Mt. Moon's Pokemon Center to heal after that. A man offered me a Magikarp, to which I accepted for a high price. I went into Mt. Moon, where I beat some more trainers and encountered Team Rocket. It seemed they were busy digging up Fossils. I also got a Dome Fossil frpm beating a Poke Maniac. Once I was done with Mt. Moon, I got a tutor to teach Mankey Mega Punch, as I was sure Misty would be difficult. I travelled through Route 4 to Cerulean City, where I went directly to the Pokemon Center to heal and save.

Team

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/5.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/56.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/129.png
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 5th June 2013 at 7:49 PM.

I visited the local Poke Mart to stock up on items, then I headed over to the Saffron City Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon after my Gym battle with Sabrina. I flew over to Fuchsia City afterwards and I headed south to the shore. I arrived on Route 19 and I Surfed. I battled some Swimmers as I headed south and I also encountered lots of wild Tentacool along the way. I headed west eventually and I arrived at Route 20, where I encountered even more Swimmers and wild Tentacool. I arrived at the Seafoam Islands after Surfing some more, and I went inside one of the caves there. I wandered around the inside of the islands and I pushed some boulders around to change the currents and saved the game there.

So there was I, on Route 3, where couple of trainers wanted to challenge me. I won each and every single battle, so I was kinda happy. I like to show off my talents when I rarely have some. As a reward, my Pikachu learned Double Team.
    I continued to walk, in my way to the Mt. Moon when suddenly something caught my attention. It was a Nidoran♂! I found that little guy very neat and I decided that it would make an interesting catch. A Poison type that gets my attention isn't happening every day, I guessed. I started off the battle. Pikachu was in front, used Thunder Wave and paralyzed that little guy. I then switched Pikachu for Pidgey for it to use Tackle. It was a very damaging hit for Nidoran♂, but it stayed up, so I threw a single Pokéball and caught it. Nidoran♂ was mine !
    The new member needed to catch up with the rest of the team, so we trained, and trained, and trained, until Nidoran♂ evolved ! It was a 'bit quicker than I thought, so I was very - but happily - surprised. I decided that an evolution would be perfect to take my first step to the Mt. Moon. I entered, saw some fresh and new Pokémon and I went down, and down, and down until I arrived to the last floor of it. This's where I saw them first. Black suit with a red "R" marked on it. They were also known as Team Rocket. The first grunt I met introduced their team to me so I could know exactly who they were, and more importantly for myself, to remember them. My Pokémon fought with bravery, especially my little Pidgey. It got poisoned by a Grimer and was badly injured. But a sudden white light started to glow, and my Pidgey evolved into a marvelous Pidgeotto! With its help and the help of the rest of my team, I defeated all the grunts in the Mt. Moon and even picked up a fossil named Helix Fossil as a "prize".

Finally outside, my Pokémon needed some rest. They were exhausted. I ran and finally reached Cerulean City, the beautiful city with flowing water and blooming flowers. I made a stop to the Pokémon Center where my Pokémon became great and healthy and went outside. It was time to train, because the local gym leader will probably not be a piece of cake.

Wartortle ♂
    Level 18
    [Tackle - Water Gun - Bubble - Withdraw]

Pidgeotto ♂
    Level 18
    [Tackle - Sand-Attack - Gust - Quick Attack]

Pikachu ♂
    Level 18
    [Thundershock - Quick Attack - Double Team - Thunder Wave]

Nidorino ♂
    Level 17
    [Leer - Peck - Focus Energy - Double Kick]
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 6th June 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I continued wandering around the inside of the Seafoam Islands and I Surfed around a bit until I arrived at Articuno's island. I battled against it but catching it took a long time. I eventually snagged it in an Ultra Ball, then I continued roaming the cavern until I finally found the exit. I Surfed west some more and I battled some trainers who were hanging around in that part of the route, then I finally arrived on Cinnabar Island. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I shopped at the Poke Mart as well. I went to the Pokemon Lab place next door and I revived my two fossils there. I deposited the Pokemon, then I wandered over to the Pokemon Mansion since I had to find the key that unlocked the Cinnabar Gym. I saved.

I can't believe it!! This is the first time I managed to stay true to the goal I had set for myself a long time ago at playing Pokémon games. The goal is to make all my pokemon get to lv. 10 before challenging the first gym, and then make them all 5 levels higher after every GYM I challenge, and also catch all the pokemon I could get at this point (but without exploring new places until I actually finished everything I had to finish in the last town I visited, which means I trained my pokemon on trainers that I've already battled). I managed to get all my Pokémon (excluding Ditto) to lv. 35 before challenging Sabrina (with Cyclone the Pidgeot being level 43 at that time and Charlie the Charizard being level 50). Now I'm training them all to level 40, which, with the help of Exp. Share, isn't really that slow, the only thing that slows it down is the fact that there's a lot of pokemon to train. I also managed to catch all the Pokémon that could be found in Safari zone, which has never happened to me before (in fact, this is the first time I even encountered a Chansey!), and according to my PokéDex, I own or have owned 81 species of Pokémon, and have seen 124. I think this time I'll get to fill my PokéDex more than I ever did - although I can't fill it completely since I can't trade.

EDIT: RAI evolved today! I'm so happy! I finally got him to level 41 and he learned Thunder in replacement of ThunderShock. After testing out the new move (it's really majestic, I must say.. I wish it had more accuracy though; but it looks so awesome! Probably the most avesome move I've ever seen in the games!) I flew to Celadon City to buy a ThunderStone, and used it as soon as I left the store. I'm really very happy because of this, especially because I usually (the previous times I played the game) had to train my Pikachu specifically for E4, but this time I managed to evolve him (and I never evolve Pikachu before level 41) before I even have 7 badges! I still have another Pikachu that I'm not going t evolve.
    Last edited by lovepika; 6th June 2013 at 5:59 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

FireRed team:
    Cordelia Nida Rai Fang Cyclone Charlie

I might help nicknaming your Pokémon, PM me!

I don't like gen5.I'm not a nostalgic freak who can't accept new things;when gen2 came out,I didn't even notice it was new.When gen3 came out,I thought "new Pokémon already??"but I tried to learn as much as possible.When gen4 came out,I was like "Cool, but evolutions of older Pokémon look ugly.Which starter would I pick?"When all gen5 Pokémon were revealed,I was disappointed.
    Oh yeah; when gen 6 came out, I was disappointed too, but then it started to revive my faith in the future of pokemon.

I headed into the Pokemon Mansion and I battled against wild Pokemon on the first floor. I wandered around and I moved the switch on one of the Mewtwo status in order to open another path. I read the journals that were on tables around the mansion as well, and I battled against some trainers who were hiding in the building. After I went down to the basement portion of the mansion, I picked up the Blizzard TM and some other items and I battled against more trainers. I caught a wild Raticate and Ditto and then I finally found the Secret Key. I left the Pokemon Mansion and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I Surfed back to the Seafoam Islands in order to do some more training there.

Before I could even start my hard training for a challenge against Misty, Blue came in my way, and challenged me into a battle. Of course, how could I refuse an easy way to train my team ?

Max vs. Blue
    -
    Max won the match!

We both used our entire team, wich I liked. He was kinda proud of me. After all, I won every battle we had together. He decided to go train as well, to be ready for our next encounter.
    After some serious training where Pikachu learned Slam, Wartortle learned Bite and Nidorino learned Poison Sting, it was finally time for me to get to Misty's Gym and win the battle she had for me. When I entered her own gym, I felt calm and sleepy, due to the smell of the salty water and the pool. Was it a sort of strategy ? Never mind, I walked in her direction, asked her for a challenge and the battle began.

Max vs. Misty
    -
    The win goes to Max!

It wasn't very hard with Pikachu in front. However, Staryu dealt some damages to Pikachu, and because of Starmie's outstanding speed, Pikachu went down after being hit by Starmie. With the newly learned Bite, it was an easy win for Wartortle, and the Cascade Badge was mine.
    Outside, I started to take a look north, on Route 24, and decided train my Pokémon there. It looked exciting at first sight so I decided to try. After all, what did I had to lose ? Maybe time, I guessed, but I had enough to spend!

After challenging some trainers and trained my Pokémon, I found a house. A kid near by told me it was the house - and the research laboratory - of Bill. I went inside, but only found a Clefairy. I approached it and it talked. I jumped, so surprised to see a Clefairy talk. In fact, it was Bill, who failed one of its experience and asked me to help him turning back into a human, so I did. He gave me a S.S. Anne ticket for my help. I left the house pleasantly surprised.

I came back to Cerulean to head south when the police asked my help to chase away a Team Rocket grunt who robbed a house. I challenged him, won, and kicked him away. As a "reward", my Nidorino learned Dig.
    Passing right to the Daycare, I was walking gently to Vermillion City. I was excited to get my third badge. Who wouldn't ? When I arrived, I make a tour of the warm city, picked up some items here and there before noticing a ship. It was S.S. Anne! And itt was the perfect timing to try out my ticket.
    Inside the ship, there was a enormous number of trainers, wich I battled and won against them all. About to get to the captain's room, Blue suddenly appeared, challenging me to a Pokémon battle. I agreed.

Max vs. Blue
    -
    Max won the match!

I started to think that Blue will never defeat me. It wasn't gentle, but I think his goal of becoming world's greatest trainer was a 'bit made in a rush. Oh well. He got off, as usual, and I went to see the seasicked captain.
    Back outside, the sun was slowly going down. I wanted to battle Lt. Surge before the night came, so I eventually got my battle, few minutes after. For the occasion, my Pikachu learned the marvelous Thunderbolt attack.

Max vs. Lt. Surge
    -
    The winner of the match is Max!

Third badge in hand, I quickly got to Cerulean City to buy my Bicycle. From all the things I've got on my tour of the Vermillion City, I got a ticket for a free bike in Cerulean, so I got there and took my bike. I went south on bike, of course, and arrived to Vermillion City again, where one of Professor Oak's Aid said I needed to get to Route 2. It was a little bit far, but I didn't care, so I turned softly and entered the Diglett's Cave. I've encountered a lot of (annoying) Diglett and few Dugtrio there. Arriving on Route 2, Professor Oak's Aid gave some advice to continue my journey, especially to travel dark caves. He then told me to go east of Cerulean, where I could have an easy access to Route 9.
    Arriving to Cerulean City once again, I went on Route 9. Other than the swarm of new trainers to beat, there was a great place to train, and my Pidgeotto learned Aerial Ace. I continued farther, arrived to Route 10 and went down to get in the Rock Tunnel.

Once inside, I turned on my flash light (I always keep it in those cases) and went down. To my big surprise, a lot of hikers were there, but also scouts and normal trainers, like me. They challenged me, and my Pokémon were exhausted at the end of the tunnel. They weren't alone ; I was, too.
    I made the first step to Lavender Town. Boy, this tower was huge! I heard that Mr. Fuji was kidnapped by an evil team on top of it, but climbing it was too dangerous, without Silph Scope. I learned Team Rocket was all behind this, and if I wanted one rare Silph Scope, I needed to take it back from their boss, in their hideout. Where it was ? I never knew, nobody knew, so I suggested myself to go for my next gym battle, and then think of it. I learned I had to go west to get to Celadon City.
    I couldn't pass through the gate, on Route 8, because that poor man was thirsty and unable to concentrate, so I took the little tunnel and after a short walk, I arrived to Celadon City. I went to the Pokémon Mansion and a old woman, who heard my story about the gate man, gave me some fresh tea. I went back to the gate and offered him some tea before returning to the Pokémon Mansion and greeting the old woman. Before leaving the place, I noticed some stairs, saying I could take a look on top of the building. I gently ask if I could, and the woman agreed. She, however, told me that a old and wise man lived on top of the Pokémon Mansion and I had to have good manners. Finally on top, I visited this old man. He gave me a basket, containing a small brown and cream-colored Pokémon. He asked me to keep it, because he couldn't take care of it anymore, due to his illness and injuries. That's how I adopted an Eevee.
    After a quick training on Route 16, my Pidgeotto learned Fly! With that, I could train the little new member in our team easily, at other places than Celadon City. After the catching up training, I returned to Celadon City, but before I could even get to the gym, my eyes were caught by the gigantic building named Celadon's Departement Store. Once inside, I bought some healing items for an upcoming Lavender Tower saving attempt mission, but the evolution corner interested me. There was a lot of evolutionnary stones, so I called my Eevee for a evolution choice. After looking at the three stones concerned (Fire, Water and Thunder), Eevee decided to, in the future, evolve into a Flareon. So I bought the Fire Stone, and also picked up the Thunder Stone for my Pikachu. I ran at the gym to finally get my gym match with Erika.

Max vs. Erika
    -
    The win goes to Max!

After a victorious win where my Eevee shone for the first time, I headed to the Game Corner to relax a little bit. But I suddenly saw a Team Rocket grunt. I challenged him into a battle, and once defeated, I entered their hideout. This is where I'll have some answers, I said to myself.
    Much later, I arrived to their boss, who introduced himself. His name was Giovanni. I wanted the Sylph Scope back, who were just on the table, at his right. He challenged me to a battle where if I was the winner I could get the Sylph Scope. I guess he assumed he was about to win. Wrong idea, I thought.

Max vs. Giovanni
    -
    After an intense battle, Max won!

Surprised by his loss, he shook his head and started to leave. Close to be out of sight, my voice came out...
    "Max. My name is Max."
    Few seconds of silence interupted his answer.
    "Mh... Nice to meet you, Max. Great to have an opponent at this state of the mission."
    And left me in the room when I took the Sylph Scope.

I returned to Lavender Town, made my first step on the second floor where I recognize a silhouette. It was Blue. He had a big smile, happy to see me there, and challenged me to a battle. Again ? Well, he never stops, 'guess it's a good thing.

Max vs. Blue
    -
    Max won the match!

Satisfied of his battle, he greeted me and left the tower, leaving me behind. It didn't matter, I had more important stuff to do. But I was still happy by Eevee's new move; Shadow Ball. I climbed the entire tower until I arrived on top. A strange spirit appeared, showing off being a Marowark in the Sylph Scope! My Wartortle fought very well and the spirit disappeared.
    On top of the tower, I fought against the three - Rocket - grunts who were taking Mr. Fuji in hostage. After quick battles, they left, and I freed Mr. Fuji. We went outside, in his Pokémon House, and to thank me for saving him, he gave me a Pokéflute. He blinked at me, saying that it would probably be useful on Route 12. Having this hint in hand, I headed south, sight of the Route 12.

Wartortle ♂
    Level 34
    [Tackle - Water Gun - Bite - Protect]

Pidgeotto ♂
    Level 34
    [Tackle - Aerial Ace - Fly - Quick Attack]

Pikachu ♂
    Level 33
    [Thundershock - Quick Attack - Slam - Thunderbolt]

Nidorino ♂
    Level 33
    [Horn Attack - Dig - Poison Sting - Double Kick]

Eevee ♀
    Level 33
    [Bite - Sand-Attack - Shadow Ball - Quick Attack]
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 8th June 2013 at 2:35 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I trained at the Seafoam Islands for a while and then I left the cavern after most of my Pokemon had leveled up. I Surfed back to Cinnabar Island and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I also bought some items at the Poke Mart and I went to the Cinnabar Island Gym after that. I unlocked the door with the Secret Key item that I found, and I entered the Gym. I wandered around the Gym and I battled against the Gym trainers inside; I could've easily answered the Gym's trivia questions and avoided battling, but I wanted to give my Pokemon some more experience before battling Blaine. I headed to the back of the Gym after beating all the trainers, and I saved the game before battling against Blaine.

Just made a major FireRed update on my blog: http://kylespokedexquest.blogspot.com/
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I finally challenged Blaine at the Cinnabar Island Gym. I used my Gyarados against his Growlithe and I defeated it easily with Surf. Then I used Charizard against his Arcanine. That battle lasted a while since both Pokemon were Fire-types, but I defeated Arcanine eventually. I used my Rhyhorn against Ponyta afterwards, then my Gyarados again against Blaine's Rapidash. I defeated Blaine and I obtained his Gym's TM and the Volcano Badge. I left the Gym, but I met Bill outside. He wanted my help, so we boarded a ferry to One Island and we visited his friend Celio at the Pokemon Center there. After speaking with him, I was allowed to wander around the island. I Surfed south to Treasure Beach first and saved.

When I started playing again, I left Cerulean City to go to Nugget Bridge on Route 24. As I was leaving to go however, my Rival challenged me to a Battle. I beat his Team with Charmeleon and Mankey in the process, whilst Magikarp got some valuable training. I headed to Nugget Bridge next and began beating the Trainers. They were all pretty easy, and then I got to the end of the Bridge. There, a member of Team Rocket gave me a Nugget and asked me to join Team Rocket, however I refused, which lead him to challenge me to a Battle. I won easily, and after that, I finished beating the Trainers on Route 24 and headed to Route 25. I beat most of the Trainers easily, gaining a few Levels along the way. I got to the Cape, and went inside Bill's House. I changed him back to a Pokemon, and after that he gave me the S.S. Ticket. I went on his PC to register Eevee and its Evolutions in my Pokedex, to fill up some pages. After that, I headed back to Cerulean City and saved.

Team

After picking up items at Treasure Beach on One Island, I headed back to the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon, then I wandered off to Kindle Road. I Surfed to the other side of the island and I encountered many wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I continued wandering around Kindle Road and I battled against trainers too. I eventually arrived outside of the Ember Spa and I entered the cave. I healed my Pokemon in the hot springs there and then I headed back outside. I Surfed north and I arrived at Mt. Ember. I decided to climb the mountain in search for the legendary Moltres and I had to push some boulders out of the way just to get to the top of the volcano. I saved the game at the mountain's summit.

I have to say, Four Island has to be my least favorite breeding location of any game. There is no long straight path to continuously run up and down, and there are no adjacent routes to run into to make the location "refresh". The old man never moves unless I go inside so I have to actually talk to him to see if there is an egg yet. And he always starts with "Ah, it's you!", so for a fraction of a second I get excited that there is an egg and then he goes on about my pokemon doing fine and not getting along. I should just start progressing in LeafGreen and trade dittos when I get far enough. It takes so much less time when breeding with a traded pokemon (took no time at all to get eggs from Blastoise and Venusaur since they both have different ID numbers).

I have managed to collect lots of eggs in the last couple of days though: 3 Eevee, 3 Tyrogue, 3 Kabuto, 1 Pichu, 1 Igglybuff, 1 Cleffa, 2 Bulbasaur, and 2 Squirtle. I'm still in need of 2 Charmander, 2 Elekid and a Smoochum. The 3 Eevees were each evolved with a stone, 1 Tyrogue will become Hitmonchan and one will become Hitmontop, 2 Kabuto are going to be traded to LeafGreen for 2 Omanyte, 1 of each of the starters will be evolved into their second stage and 1 Elekid will be traded to LeafGreen for a Magby. The rest will stay as babies for my pokedex collection.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

My four-man team is making its rounds on Cerulean Cape at the moment. Once I get to Vermillion, I'll likely add my fifth team member (most likely a Drowzee - I love Hypno's high Sp. Def).

Currently experiencing numerous Wi-Fi issues - will try to sort them out ASAP!

I wandered into Moltres's lair at Mt. Ember's summit and I battled it. I tried to weaken it slowly, but it accidentally fainted twice. Luckily I saved before each encounter, so I was able to try weakening it a third time and I managed to successfully capture Moltres with an Ultra Ball. I climbed back down the mountain and I flew back to One Island. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and I took the Seagallop ferry to Two Island next. I arrived and I bought some items at the outdoor shop there, then I visited the Game Corner and Cape Brink. I trained my Pokemon in the tall grass there and I even caught a wild Persian and Fearow there. I headed back to Two Island after visiting the old woman and I saved the game.

Reyes' Journey, Part 41

Reyes was heading home. He had stayed in Hoenn for a year and a half, beating the Pokémon League there and becoming a Master Coordinator in the contests. But now, it was time to head home. All his Hoenn Pokémon had to stay behind under the care of Scott at the Battle Frontier. Now, guided on the S.S. Tidal with Mr. Britney, they were en route to Kanto.

Almost. A horde of Tentacruel attacked the boat, and since Reyes had none of his Pokémon, they were helpless, and the boat became terribly damaged. Luckily, they were close enough to an island called One Island, and Mr. Britney docked there, awaiting help. While waiting for a boat to arrive, Reyes ran into Bill, the PC creator, and Bill took him to the Pokémon Center, where his friend Celio was working on a massive machine. Apparently, Celio, Bill, and Lanette have been working on connecting Kanto to Hoenn, and eventually, the rest of the world, and the main source of communication would be on One Island. Reyes agreed to stay behind and help Bill and Celio construct worldwide communication, but there was a problem-Reyes had no Pokémon....

However, Reyes was wrong. Bill brought with him to One Island the Pokémon Reyes left with him- Exeggcute, Lapras, Rhyhorn, Venusaur, and Clefable! Reyes was glad to reunite with his Pokémon, and Bill gave him his first assignment- go to Two Island, with Reyes' new Tri-Color Pass, and give the Game owner a Meteorite, as he is a major fan of rocks. So, Reyes starts a new adventure!

Team

Lv. 26 Lv. 42

Lv. 42 Lv. 26

Lv. 25
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center on Two Island then I headed back to the port in order to travel to Three Island next. I rode the Seagallop ferry to Three Island and I met some Bikers upon arrival at Three Isle Port. After I visited the Pokemon Center, I battled against some of the Bikers from the Kanto Rider Federation. They all used Poison-types, so I was able to win the battles pretty easily. I wandered around the town some more after that and I had to visit Berry Forest next in order to find Lostelle, who quite predictably got lost in there. I headed over to the Bond Bridge area and I battled some trainers. I kept going west until I found the forest's entrance. I saved the game inside the forest labyrinth.

Reyes' Journey, Part 42

Bill, being friends with the gem maniac, prompted Reyes to give the gem maniac the Meteorite on Two Island while Bill first make connections with the Sevii Islands to Kanto. All the passengers on the S.S. Tidal continued their trip to Kanto, but Reyes hopped onto the Seagallop Ferry to Two Island.

There, Reyes headed to the island, where people were talking about a crazy old lady living on the Cape Brink. Out of curiosity, Reyes went to meet her, and as a result, she taught Venusaur the ultimate Grass-type move, Frenzy Plant. With Venusaur's new move, Reyes headed back and bought some Fresh Waters from a new merchant from Kanto. Reyes found out that the islanders have strong feelings against Kantoans, and it wasn't any different with Reyes. Reyes went to the Game Corner, and the man was wondering where his daughter, Lostelle, went. She would normally be around to give his father lunch, and when she didn't appear, he started to worry. Reyes promised to find Lostelle on Three Island, but then a member of the Kanto Rider Federation appeared, and after realizing he wasn't on Three Island, the biker left, and Reyes worried that Three Island was in trouble.

Reyes took the Seagallop Ferry to Three Island, and he saw what he duly expected- the island was taken over by the Kanto Rider Federation, and Reyes had to stop them. He challenged them all, and when Reyes defeated the boss, they left without any trouble. The citizens thanked Reyes, ending their hate to Kantoans. At that time, the PCs on Sevii Islands were connected to Kanto, but Reyes still needed to find Lostelle, who was apparently in the Berry Forest, which was also said to be haunted by ghosts.....

Team

Lv. 46 Lv. 26

Lv. 25 Lv. 26

Lv. 47
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

After defeating Brock I went to Route 3 I defeated the trainers and made Squirtle evolve. I got my self a female Nidoran and went inside MT moon. It proved to be good for a few levels, I managed to get Nidoran up to the level in the MT moon. I took care of all the trainers there got a fossil and my Nidoran evolved into a Nidorina. I excited MT Moon and arrived at Cerulean city. I healed my pokemons and went north. I defeated my rival there quite easily. I defeated the trainers there got myself a Bellsprout and went east. I defeated more trainers and met Bill. After turning him back to a human I went back to cerulean city. I challenged the gym which was quite easy with my Bellsprout and my Wartortle.

Team:

Wartortle Level 21
    -Bite
    -Bubble
    -Withdraw
    -Water Gun

Butterfree Level 19
    -Tackle
    -Sleep Powder
    -Poison Powder
    -Confusion

Nidorina Level 19
    -Poison Sting
    -Scratch
    -Tail Whip
    -Double Kick

Bellsprout Level 19
    -Vine Whip
    -Stun Spore
    -Wrap
    -Sleep Powder
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I picked some berries off the ground inside Berry Forest as I walked around, and I also battled against wild Pokemon while I searched the forest for Lostelle. I battled more wild Pokemon as I crossed to the other side of the forest after then I arrived at the very end where Lostelle was cornered. A wild Hypno appeared when I finally found her and I battled it and successfully caught it. We returned to Three Island after that ordeal and I headed back to the port after speaking with Lostelle. I took the Seagallop ferry back to One Island and after doing things at the Pokemon Center, I once again took off for Kindle Road to do some more training. I trained for about 40 minutes before returning to the port and I saved.

I decided to challenge Misty, but her Starmie was far too difficult, as it defeated Charmeleon and Mankey easily, meanwhile Magikarp couldn't do anything. So I decided to go put Magikarp in the Daycare, as once he was Evolved I would have an easy time with the Gym. Afterwards, I went to Vermillion City to get the VS Seeker, then went back to Cerulean City. I then went to Route 25 and rematched some Trainers for training. After a while of grinding, I picked up Magikarp from the Daycare. He was Lv.19, so I leveled him up to Lv.20 and he Evolved into Gyarados. Then, I challenged Misty, and I beat her easily with Gyarados. Next, I headed to Route 6 to battle all the Trainers there, and got to Vermillion. Along the way, I caught some Pokemon, and Evolved a Weedle and Caterpie to Beedrill and Butterfree respectively, as I knew they would fill pages in my Pokedex. Once at Vermillion, I got the Old Rod and went to the SS Anne. I battled all the Trainers, then I battled my Rival, who I beat easily with Charmeleon and Gyarados. I rubbed the Captain's back and recived the HM Cut. I searched the area for trees to Cut and I found a few Items. Next, I went to Diglett's Cave, where I caught a Diglett. Finally, I ventured into Route 11 to do some Training and I even caught a Drowzee. Neat! I went back to the Pokemon Center, healed, then saved.

Team

sohryu is giving me a banner

I took the Seagallop ferry back to Kanto and after arriving I flew to Celadon City. I visited the local Department Store and I shopped for items there. I wandered over to the Game Corner afterwards and I played the slot machines there. I went to Cycling Road after that and I battled some trainers via rematches using the VS Seeker. I followed the Cycling Road to Fuchsia City and I wandered around the Safari Zone looking for a wild Chansey and Kangaskhan. I wasted a lot of time there since neither appeared though, and I flew to Cinnabar Island afterwards. I Surfed north toward Pallet Town. I decided to explore Route 21 since there were Swimmers and other trainers I hadn't battled there. I saved in Pallet Town.

Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast