Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Reyes' Journey, Part 43

Reyes worked his way through Bond Bridge, and Rhyhorn, Lapras, and Exeggcute gained levels. Reyes eventually made it to Berry Forest, which was dark and teeming with wild Berries along the ground. Reyes picked them, and he searched for Lostelle along the way. Eventually, he heard her cry for help, and when Reyes got there, a wild Hypno was scaring her. Venusaur and his new Frenzy Plant defeated it, letting Lostelle gain her composure. As thanks, Lostelle gave Reyes an Iapapa Berry, and they both returned to Two Island to the gem maniac, and Reyes was finally able to give him the Meteorite.

Once Reyes gave the Meteorite to the gem maniac, he returned to One Island to Bill and Celio. They were able to connect PCs in the Sevii Islands to Kanto, but the hard part was yet to come- how to connect to Sinnoh, Orre, Kalos, Hoenn, Almia, Johto, and even Unova. Bill decided to leave for home, but Reyes offered to stay and help Celio for the sake of Reyes' Hoenn Pokémon. Celio told Reyes that to connect to the other regions, the machine would need a gemstone that would be somewhere at Mt. Blaze on One Island. So, Reyes headed to Kindle Road, where the gemstone awaits....

Team

Lv. 28 Lv. 29

Lv. 28 Lv. 45

Lv. 46
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

I went to the Gym, to challenge Lt. Surge. After beating all the Gym Trainers and opening the gates to Lt. Surge, I battled him. Voltorb and Pikachu were beat easily by Charmeleon, but Raichu put up a decent fight. It was defeated by Charmeleon in the end, as well. After I received the Badge, I went to heal at the Pokemon Center. Next, I headed to Cerulean City, then Route 9. I beat all the Trainers along the way, and also caught a few Pokemon. I healed at the Rock Tunnel Pokemon Center, then explored Rock Tunnel. I caught some more Pokemon while in there and beat all the Trainers - Mankey also evolved into Primeape, which was nice. Once I got outside Rock Tunnel, I battled the rest of the Trainers and healed at Lavender Town. I went to battle my Rival in the Pokemon Tower next. He was beat with only Charmeleon and Gyarados. Afterwards, I explored the rest of the Tower and beat all the Trainers, although a Ghost told me to turn back before I could reach the peak. I used an Escape Rope to get out of the Tower, then proceeded to Route 12 to beat the Trainers there. Sadly, a Snorlax was blocking the path at the end. I headed back to Lavender Town and saved.

Team

I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I wandered north after arriving in Pallet Town, and I arrived at Route 1. I traveled through the route until I arrived in Viridian City, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I also bought some items at the Poke Mart before wandering over to the Viridian City Gym where I would battle for my final badge. I entered the Gym and I had to navigate around the Gym while battling Gym trainers and stepping on movement tiles. I had to leave after beating some of the Gym trainers because of how strong their Pokemon were. I healed my team once more, then I flew to Cinnabar Island again in order to train against wild Pokemon at the Pokemon Mansion. I spent 30 minutes training there before quitting.

Reyes' Journey, Part 44

After Celio's request, Reyes headed through Kindle Road to find a rare gemstone at Mt. Blaze. The Trainers there were hard for Reyes' underleveled Lapras, Exeggcute, and Rhyhorn, but they all gained fairly decent experience. Luckily, the Ember Spa was nearby, and there Reyes was able to recover his team, as well as teach Rhyhorn Rock Smash and Rock Blast. Lapras also learned Ice Beam along the way to the volcano.

Upon entering, Reyes found something awfully peculiar- Team Rocket was hanging around a cave at the base of the volcano! Confused, Reyes defeated them and sent them packing. A Pokémon ranger by the name of Beth came by and asked what had happened with the Team Rocket Grunts that were there. She explained to Reyes that though Team Rocket had disbanded a year ago, some branches of Team Rocket haven't quit, and Beth was assigned to check the Sevii Islands and eliminate Team Rocket before they make a return. Reyes proceeded to battle Beth, as they both had an Exeggcute, and when Reyes' lost to Beth's Exeggcute, Beth gave Reyes' Exeggcute a Leaf Stone, evolving it into Exeggcutor!

Once Beth left, Reyes traveled into that cave, which led to an underground chamber, with tablets written in Braille, a language Reyes didn't understand. There was, however, a Ruby, which was what Celio must have wanted. Reyes returned to the base of the volcano, but the crater look ferocious, like something was stirring. So Reyes decided to investigate...

Sure enough, at the top of the volcano, the Legendary Pokémon was perched in an angry furor. Reyes decided to calm Moltres, so with Exeggcutor, she crippled Moltres with Poisonpowder and Leech Seed, and then Rhyhorn finished it with a steady Rock Blast. Reyes headed back to One Island to deliver the Ruby to Celio, and Celio gave Reyes the news; apparently, another gemstone needs to be paired with the Ruby to connect to the world. So, Celio exchanged Reyes' Tri-Pass with the Rainbow Pass, and asked him to travel the Sevii Islands in search of the other gemstone. Reyes headed off to Four Island, where the next chapter of Reyes' journey begins!

Team

Lv. 47 Lv. 31

Lv. 32 Lv. 32

Lv. 47

Posted an update on my blog

http://kylespokedexquest.blogspot.co...pdate-619.html

FireRed is about as far as it can get until LeafGreen catches up. Other than catching extras of the FR exclusives that LG will need to be complete, FR will be on hold while I progrss in LG.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I returned to Viridian City after training my Pokemon, and I headed back to the Viridian Gym. I continued to battle against the remaining Gym trainers there and I was able to find Giovanni's spot at the back of the Gym. I healed my Pokemon once more before challenging him. I used my Lapras against Giovanni's Rhyhorn and I beat it with Surf. I then switched to Pidgeot and I battled Giovanni's Nidoqueen. That battle lasted a while, but I eventually won with Aerial Ace. I used Charizard against Giovanni's Nidoking and I won that match with Blast Burn. I used Pidgeot against Dugtrio and I defeated it with Fly and finally, I used my newly-evolved Rhydon against his second Rhyhorn. I got the Earth Badge and saved.

After realizing the only way out was to head towards Celadon City, I left Lavender Town. So I headed to Route 8. I beat all of the Trainers there and caught a few Pokemon. Once I was at Celadon City, I bought a Dratini at the Game Corner to add to my Team. I did some grinding in the area and went back to the Game Corner. Team Rocket had a base there, so I entered the Base. I beat all of the Rockets, along the way Charmeleon also evolved into Charizard. Once I got to Giovanni, I saved and battled him. Onix and Rhyhorn were easily beat by Dratini's Water Pulse, but Gyarados had to beat Kanghaskan. Afterwards, Giovanni left, leaving the Silph Scope for me to grab. I then went to heal, and challenged the Gym. Whilst beating Gym Trainers, Dratini evolved into Dragonair! After saving, I challenged Erika. Dragonair beat Erika on it's own, with me only having to use a few Super Potions. Afterwards, I bought an Abra and Clefairy for Pokedex pages. I instantly evolved Clefairy and started ti train Abra so he would evolve. I also got an Eevee which I evolved into Flareon. I then went to heal again, and headed to Lavender Town so I could reach the peak of the Pokemon Tower. Along the way I caught a Gastly. At the top there were some Rockets. I beat them easily, and saved in front of Mr. Fuji.

Team

Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 21st June 2013 at 9:17 PM.

Reyes' Journey, Part 45

Upon arriving to Four Island, Reyes ran into Blue, who was also traveling the Sevii Islands. He said something about breeding, and left. Reyes soon found out by the townspeople that the island was home to Lorelei of the Elite Four, and she recently returned home for a while. He went to Icefall Cave to see rare Ice-type Pokémon, and found Waterfall, which he taught to Gyarados. Reyes found Pokémon like Swinub and Sneasel in the cave.

Reyes found Lorelei with Team Rocket (?!) at the base, and Reyes found out that they've been catching the rare Lapras and selling them at their warehouse at Five Island. Both Reyes and Lorelei used their respective Lapras against Team Rocket, and the two managed to defeat them. Reyes decided to stay hot on the trail of Team Rocket.

Reyes went to Five Island and immediately headed to the Five Isle Meadow, where even more new Pokémon awaited Reyes, like Sentret, Hoppip, and Noctowl. Turns out, Reyes only knew one password from one of the grunts, but two are needed. So Reyes took the time to train Rhyhorn, Lapras, and Exeggcutor at the Memorial Pillar and the Water Labyrinth. Reyes also ended up at Resort Gorgeous, where a bunch of Painters and their Smeargles wanted to fight. Reyes surfed west and rescued the lost Selphy in Lost Cave.

The next step for Reyes was to head to Six Island, where Blue showed up once again to tell Reyes that he's heading home to train for a Gym Leader position (as he gave up his position of Champion to a Trainer named Red). Reyes said goodbye to Blue, and he headed to Water Path. There, the path split into two, and with a flip of a coin, Reyes decided to go north, which led Reyes to the Pattern Bush, where Bug type fanatics were waiting to fight Reyes with new Bug Pokémon, like Heracross, Spinarak, and Ledyba....

Team

Lv. 36 Lv. 49

Lv. 36 Lv. 48

Lv. 37

After earning the Earth Badge and the Earthquake TM from Giovanni, I headed out of the Viridian City Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I visited the Poke Mart and I bought some items there. Since I now had eight badges, I could finally challenge the Pokemon League. I headed to Route 22 to the west of Viridian City and I encountered my rival there. I had to battle him, so I used my Rhydon against his Pidgeot, then my Charizard against his Exeggcute. I defeated it with Flamethrower and I switched to Raichu when my rival used his Blastoise. After beating it with Thunderbolt, I used Lapras against Growlithe and Pidgeot against Alakazam. I beat his Rhyhorn with Lapras's Surf at last, and I headed back to Viridian City in order to heal my Pokemon after that intense battle. I wandered back to Route 22 and I arrived at the Pokemon League Reception Gate. I saved there.

Reyes' Journey, Part 46

Reyes battled his way past Pattern Bush and made it to Altering Cave, in the middle of nowhere, so Reyes headed back. He did however find a Team Rocket Grunt looking for a gemstone in an ancient ruins. While Surfing on Lapras, Reyes called Pokémon Ranger Beth to have her meet him at Six Island to tell her what he knew of Team Rocket.

Eventually, the two met up, and when Reyes caught her up to speed, they headed southward to Ruined Valley. The chamber at the center of the ruins was written in the strange language Reyes found at One Island. Unable to read it, a passing Super Nerd by the name of Hector came by, claiming to know the language. The door read "Cut", so Venusaur's Cut brought the door down. Hector, and his Rhyhorn and Kangaskhan, wanted to go with Reyes and Beth to investigate the ruins for any Team Rocket activity.

Sure enough, at the bottom of the cave, sat the Sapphire. Reyes went to grab it, but a Team Rocket scientist came and took before the group's very eyes. The scientist, out of sympathy, gave Reyes the password for the Warehouse, "Yes, nah, Chansey". Reyes finally found the second password to get in, so when the scientist high-tailed it out of there, Reyes, Beth, and Hector followed pursuit to Five Island. Along the way, Reyes called Lorelei to meet them on Five Island to stop the Team Rocket before it gets too late....

Team

Lv. 50 Lv. 40

Lv. 39 Lv. 50

Lv. 40

I spoke with Mr. Fuji, who took me back to his place in Lavender Town. He gave me a Pokeflute, telling me it may be useful for slepping obstacles - finally I could get past Snorlax. So I went down Route 12 and battled Snorlax. I ended up catching it. Afterwards, I headed through Route 13, beating all the Trainers along the way until I got to Fuchsia City. Once I was there, I trained on the Cycling Road as I was a bit underleveled for the Gym. After I beat all the bikers, I headed to the Safari Zone to catch a few Pokemon for my Pokedex. Near the end, I received the TM Surf, and decided to retire so I could challenge the Gym. I beat all of the trainers relatively easily, and once I got to Koga I saved. So, I then challenged him. I led with Charizard and he led with Koffing. I beat him with Charizard alone in the end, since he wasn't much of a challenge. Finally, I saved.

Team

Once I had entered the Pokemon League Reception Gate, I was asked to show the Boulder Badge to the security guard there, and I headed north toward Victory Road. I had to show the other Kanto Gym badges as I moved northward, and I had to Surf across a pond as well. I eventually arrived at Victory Road itself, and I entered the cavern. I used Strength to push a boulder into place, which unlocked a new path inside the cave. I battled wild Pokemon along the way as well as trainers. The battles were intense and I had to heal my Pokemon a couple of times with Super Potions, but I eventually cleared out the cave. I headed out of Victory Road afterwards and I arrived at the Pokemon League HQ. I saved inside.

Reyes' Journey, Part 47

Reyes, Beth, Hector, and Lorelei met up on Five Island, and together the four of them walked through the Five Isle Meadow to the Rocket Warehouse. Reyes unlocked the door with both passwords- "Goldeen need log" and "Yes, nah, Chansey"- and the group were in. The Rocket Grunts were scattered about the warehouse, so everyone split up until it was safe to enter the back room, where the Admin was. The admin, whose name was Archer, sought to revive Team Rocket once again to bring it back to it's former glory. His Houndoom was defeated by Reyes' Primeape, but when Beth tried to arrest them, they escaped, to who knows where. Reyes did find the scientist they met at the Dotted Hole on Six Island, and after a battle with his Porygon, they got the Sapphire back.

Once the fiasco ended, Reyes parted ways with his friends. Lorelei returned to the Pokémon League since her vacation was over. Beth decided to head back to the Almia region and track Team Rocket there. Hector, instead of returning to Six Island, went to Kanto, to challenge the Pokémon League. Reyes also had a quest- to bring the Sapphire to Celio and establish worldwide connection.

Reyes took the next Seagallop Ferry to One Island, and he met Celio at the Pokémon Center. Celio entered the Sapphire, and connection was made! Unfortunately, only communication could be made at the time; Pokémon transferring wasn't complete yet, and Bill and Lanette promised Celio to help adjust that. Celio thanked Reyes for all his help, and Reyes' journey on the Sevii Islands was over. But not yet. Reyes had yet to see Seven Island, and why travel to the Sevii Islands if one doesn't visit all the islands? Plus, Reyes wanted some down time, so Rhyhorn, Exeggcutor, and Lapras can do some extra training. So Reyes headed to Seven Island to complete his training!

Team

Lv. 43 Lv. 51

Lv. 41 Lv. 52

Lv. 43

After earning my fifth Badge, I exited the Gym to heal. Afterwards, I headed to the Safari Zone, where I caught myself a Rhyhorn - a new member of my Team. I decided to head to Saffron for my next Gym Battle, but once I arrived, I realized Team Rocket had taken over the whole City. I decided to battle the Trainers at the Fighting Dojo. Once I had beaten the Leader, he offered me the choice of two Pokemon, Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee - to which I chose Hitmonchan. I went to heal and then discovered Team Rocket had many members inside Silph Co. I decided I would free all the employees and the President, so I began clearing each floor, beating Rockets whilst doing so. Once I was at 5F, I discovered a Key, which could be used to open closed doors. I started from the second floor again, and opened all of the Doors until I reached 11F. I found a portal which took me to my Rival, whom I battled. I beat him easily, and none of my Pokemon fainted except for Rhyhorn. There was a man who gave me a Lapras as well. Finally, only Giovanni was left. I beat him easily as well, and then I made sure the President was okay. He gave me a Master Ball, and then I left. I headed to the Gym, where I beat all the Trainers and found my way to Sabrina. She wasn't very difficult to beat either. After that, I saved.

Team

I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon League HQ building upon arrival, and I headed back out afterwards since I had a lot of training to do before my Pokemon were strong enough to challenge the Elite Four. I headed back to Victory Road and I decided to start training there. It was nothing but boring and tedious work since I could only battle wild Pokemon there, so I headed out after about 30 minutes and I flew to Vermilion City. I took the Seagallop ferry to One Island and I went to Kindle Road in order to battle against some trainers there using the VS Seeker, which came in handy for training. I headed north to Mt. Ember afterwards to battle against wild Pokemon, but the training didn't go smoothly so I left.

Made a few updates on my blog since my last post. LeafGreen is now 3 badges and 33 pokemon in.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Reyes' Journey, Part 48

Reyes had spent the past three months in Seven Island, taking a break from all the Pokémon Gym Battles and Contests. He spent a week in Sevault Canyon, exploring it and finding new Pokémon like Larvitar. Rhyhorn, whilst in the Canyon, evolved into Rhydon! Reyes also came across a hidden cave that held a lot of rocks and holes. When Rhydon used Strength to push the rocks into the holes, a rumbling occurred somewhere, but Reyes didn't know where. He continued south, and Reyes met a man that heals Pokémon with a Chansey dance. Reyes then found where the rumbling came from- the Tanoby Ruins opened up, and Reyes went to all seven ruins, but they all held the weird, mysterious Pokémon Unown. Reyes battled a few Painters, but then headed back.

Reyes spent most of his time north of the island, at the Trainer Tower. Reyes had been trying to conquer it, but all the Trainers were strong and talented- one of them even had a shiny Espeon, a Pokémon Reyes had never seen, let alone a Pokémon of a different color! Reyes found out that his training style was subpar compared to the rest of his Hall of Fame peers, so Reyes contemplated on how to raise his Pokémon more efficiently. While on Seven Island, Reyes and Venusaur celebrated their two-year anniversary of traveling together.

When the three months were over, Reyes decided to head back. He was originally going to Kanto, but Reyes received a call from Almia, and Reyes knew it was Beth. She wanted to tell Reyes that Team Rocket has been spotted in the Johto region, and that he needed to check it out. So, Reyes left for Pallet Town, and then he would head over to the neighboring Johto region, where Team Rocket- and his new Pokémon League challenge- awaits!

Team

Lv. 54 Lv. 43

Lv. 44 Lv. 52

Lv. 43

[Well, Generation III is done! Reyes continues his story in the HGSS Recent Happenings Thread, if there's anyone out there who would like to catch up! Well, Sayonara!]

Made a lot of progress today. My pokedex went from 33 owned to 67 owned and I've gained 2 badges all in the last 36 hours or so. Updated my blog as well.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I flew to Three Island after training at One Island and I headed to the Bond Bridge area. I battled against some trainers there via the VS Seeker and I also battled against wild Pokemon. I went to the Berry Forest afterwards and I did some training there and I also collected berries off the ground. I finished training there after just 20 minutes since the Pokemon weren't nearly as strong as I had hoped, so I flew back to Three Island and I took the Seagallop ferry boat back to the Kanto mainland. I went to the Pokemon League again and I went south to Victory Road for some more training. I spent at least an hour grinding against wild Pokemon there and then I saved the game after that training session.

http://kylespokedexquest.blogspot.co...n-vs-koga.html

My latest blog post is a fanfic style play-by-play of my battle with Koga. Please check it out and tell me what you think.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

From where I last was, I just defeated Team Rocket in Saffron City. After that, I didn't challenge the leader yet but I went to Cinnabar. Once there, did some stuff and headed to the Pokemon Mansion. I found the old key while I was there and unlocked the gym. Right now, I'm training and may challenge either Saffron or Cinnabar gyms.

After exiting the Gym, I decided to Surf to the Powerplant near Rock Tunnel. Inside, I caught a new Team member - Electabuzz and a few others for the Pokedex. Rhyhorn also evolved into Rhydon. At the end, I battled Zapdos, and after countless tries I caught it with a Poke Ball. With 6 badges in hand, I headed to Cinnabar to challenge the Gym Leader there. I had two choices to arrive there; Fly to Pallet Town and Surf South or head to Fuchsia and Surf to the West. I decided to head to Fuchsia, and Surf West, as there were more Trainers and I could explore Seafoam Islands. Once I arrived at Seafoam Islands, I did some exploring until I found Articuno. I saved, but unfortunately I couldn't catch it as I had no remaining Poke Balls. From there, I used an Escape Rope and flew to Pallet, since the Islands were somewhat confusing. I beat all of the Trainers on the way to Cinnabar. Once I was there, I headed to the Lab to get my Dome Fossil ressurected into a Kabuto. After that, I went into the Pokemon Mansion for some training and to also search for the Key for the Gym. After a while, I found it and returned to the Gym. I beat all of the Gym Trainers easily. Once it was time for Blaine, I saved and then challenged him. Rhydon tore most of his Team apart, but Charizard had to beat RK9. When I exited, Bill asked me to go on a trip with him. I healed - then I saved.

Team

I kept training my Pokemon since they were still under leveled and I wanted my team to be really strong before I challenged the Elite Four. I headed to Victory Road again and I trained there, then I wandered around various areas of Kanto and I used the VS Seeker in order to re-battle some trainers for extra experience. I did the same thing on the Sevii Islands, particularly One Island where I trained at Kindle Road for about an hour using the VS Seeker. The training regiment was tough and I eventually gave up training and decided to just head on over to the Pokemon League HQ already. I stocked up on items at the Poke Mart there and I headed into Lorelei's room and I saved before battling against her.

Updated my blog. Just a quick one today. I defeated Sabrina and Blaine and got my pokedex up to 93. Now I'm off to the islands...
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I went with Bill on the Ship which took me to One Island. Once there, we met Bill's friend Celio and Bill got me to give a meteorite to a man on Two Island. I decided to do some training on Kindle Road and Mt. Ember first. Once I was at Mt. Ember, I got my way to Moltres, and saved in preparation for Battle. In the end I couldn't catch it. I flew back to One Island and then took the Ferry to Two Island. There wasn't anything to do there other than hand over the meteorite. The man mentioned his daughter Lostelle, and said she was missing. So, I went to Three Island looking for her. There were a lot of Bikers there, and I had to beat them all. Afterwards, I headed to Berry Forest to continue looking for Lostelle. I found her at the end, and KOed the Hypno that was scaring her. She thanked me, and we headed back to Two Island, where I was rewarded with a Moon Stone.

Team

Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast