Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I headed out to the port after finishing everything on Four Island. I took the Seagallop ferry to the next island: Five Island. I arrived there quickly and I visited the Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon. I decided to visit the Five Isle Meadow first so I wandered around the tall grass and I battled some wild Pokemon. I found the Team Rocket Warehouse hidden in the tress in that part of the island but I couldn't enter it without a passwords. I headed out to the little islands around there and I battled some trainers. I visited the memorial then I headed back to Five Island. I Surfed north this time towards Resort Gorgeous and I battled some trainers there as well. I decided to save before going to the Lost Cave area.

After defeating Misty, I travelled through the Underground Path to reach Vermilion City. I boarded the S.S. Anne and battled the numerous trainers present, including my rival. With HM01, Cut, I got off the ship and removed the tree blocking my way to the Gym. Mankey's Karate Chop proved to be very useful and soon the Thunder Badge was mine. I then headed east for Routes 11 and 12, but found the path impassable due to a sleeping Snorlax. I returned to Cerulean City and took Route 9 to reach the entrance to the Rock Tunnel.

Current Team:
    Red ♂ Lv. 25
    Lily ♀ Lv. 25
    Bruno ♂ Lv. 25
    Violet ♀ Lv. 25

I Surfed towards Lost Cave and once inside I wandered around into different rooms and I picked up some items. I kept exploring the area while battling wild Haunter and other Pokemon until I encountered a Psychic class trainer and I battled her. I then entered another cave and I encountered Lady Selphy there. I defeated her two Persian there and then she went back to Resort Gorgeous. I battled some of the trainers on the island again for some extra cash and then I Surfed to the Water Labyrinth area. I obtained a Pokemon egg from a man there and then I went back to Five Island. I took the Seagallop ferry to Six Island next. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart and then I saved at Ruin Valley.

I made my way through the Rock Tunnel, battling the many trainers as I went, and found myself in Lavender Town. There, I entered the Pokémon Tower, where I encountered my rival. However, I could not reach the top floor due to a ghost blocking the stairs. I fought some more trainers on Route 12, south of Lavender Town, then when the path was rendered impassable once again by the Snorlax, I returned to Lavender and headed west. I took the Underground Path on Route 8 to reach Route 7, and then Celadon City.

Current Team:
    Red ♂ Lv. 30
    Lily ♀ Lv. 30
    Bruno ♂ Lv. 30
    Violet ♀ Lv. 30

I battled some trainers when I arrived at Ruin Valley and then I wandered around the tall grass in the canyon. I encountered and caught a wild Natu and a wild Yanma, then I proceeded towards the center of Ruin Valley and I battled more trainers as I made my way around. I finally entered the Dotted Hole and I went down through some holes in the cave floor until I found the place where the Sapphire was hidden. I was about to pick it up but then a Team Rocket scientist appeared and he took it instead. He fled to the Team Rocket Warehouse and I left the cave too. I headed to the Six Island Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, then I went north to the Green Path. I battled some trainers there and saved.

I explored Celadon City, making sure to buy a Leaf Stone from the department store. I then challenged Erika at her Gym. It was a very easy battle, thanks to my Charmeleon and Butterfree. After receiving the Rainbow Badge, I visited the Game Corner and found the entrance to the Rocket Hideout. I battled my way through the onslaught of grunts and eventually, I made it to Giovanni, who I soon defeated. Using the Silph Scope I had just acquired, the top floor of the the Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town became accessible. Once the grunts there had been dealt with, Mr Fuji gave me a Poké Flute.

Current Team:
    Red ♂ Lv. 33
    Lily ♀ Lv. 33
    Bruno ♂ Lv. 33
    Violet ♀ Lv. 32
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 6th August 2013 at 8:43 PM.

I entered the Pattern Bush area after battling trainers around the Green Path. I battled even more trainers inside the forest and I also caught some Bug-type Pokemon like Ledyba and Spinarak that appeared in the tall grass there. I headed out to Outcast Island area of the sea afterwards and I battled some Swimmers in the water. I arrived at the main island and I found a Team Rocket grunt there. I battled him and then I entered Altering Cave but since there was nothing interesting inside, I left quickly. I flew to Six Island and I took the Seagallop ferry back to Five Island. I went to the meadow and I entered the Team Rocket Warehouse now that I had the password to open the door. I saved the game inside.

And Agatha is where everything goes wrong. Dodrio went out against her Gengar just like before. Gengar confused Dodrio and knocked it out with Psychic. I went to Raichu and paralyzed it and revived Dodrio. Raichu eventually fainted and Dodrio knocked out Gengar with Drill Peck. She sent out Misdreavus next which fortunately wasn't as strong as Gengar and was easier to take out. Once Misdreavus was beaten I had to deal with her second Gengar. I honestly don't remember how I beat this monstrosity. I know I paralyzed it with Raichu and then just had to keep reviving all my Pokemon that it knocked out. Such an overpowered Pokemon. Her Crobat was a nuisance but didn't stand a chance against Dewgong's Ice Beam and then Arbok fell to Ninetale's Flamethrower.

Once again the fourth battle of the Elite 4 started with Raichu vs Gyarados and once again Raichu knocked it out with Thunderbolt. This time he sent out Aerodactyl. I basically had to make it use up all its Ancient Power PP so Dewgong could stay alive long enough to knock it out with Surf. Dewgong then took out both Dragonite with Ice Beam which left Lance with Kingdra. I paralyzed it with Thunder Wave and then finished it off with Hitmonlee’s Brick Break. I healed up and entered into the Champions room!

Freaking Gary! Dodrio knocked out Heracross with Drill Peck and then Hitmonlee defeated Tyranitar to give me a good start to the fight. Gary went to Alakazam and I sent out Raichu who paralyzed it. I remember thinking that Sandstream would be a nuisance but it was honestly the only reason I defeated Alakazam. Once I felt it had been weakened enough I went to Dodrio whose Fly left Alakazam with a sliver of health only for the sandstorm to finish it off. Ninetale’s Flamethrower beat his Exeggutor and then Raichu defeated Gyarados. Gary sent out Charizard so I went to Dewgong who won the battle with Surf. I watched the credits again and then flew to Cerulean City.

I headed to the Cerulean Cave and struggled until I found Mewtwo. I reset until I found one with a Modest nature and then saved for the final time. I thoroughly enjoyed this team but I certainly wish Raichu didn’t have an Adamant nature. One generation down, four to go!
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I entered the Silph Company upon arriving in Saffron City. I fought the abundance of Team Rocket grunts as I climbed the building's many floors, eventually finding my rival. He challenged me to a battle, which proved to be quite difficult. I got off to a bad start due to his high-levelled Pidgeot and Blastoise, but I managed to overcome him, causing my Charmeleon's evolution. I soon made my way to Giovanni, who I easily defeated yet again. I received the Master Ball from the company's president, then headed to the Fighting Dojo for some more training.

Current Team:
    Red ♂ Lv. 37
    Lily ♀ Lv. 36
    Bruno ♂ Lv. 37
    Violet ♀ Lv. 37

Once inside the Team Rocket Warehouse at Five Island, I had to wander around and navigate my way around the spinning tiles. I kept getting sent to different parts of the warehouse and it took a while for me to remember the correct path to take in order to defeat the Team Rocket Admins. I battled Team Rocket grunts along the way and then I finally encountered the female admin. I defeated her easily and then I battled against the male admin. I used Charizard against his Golbat, then Raichu against Weezing. I used Gyarados against his Houndoom and the admin fled the building afterwards and gave up on his plan. I battled against Scientist Gideon afterwards and I saved the game after getting the Sapphire.

After defeating the second gym I defeated the team rocket burglar in cerulean city and went south towards Vermilion city. Defeated the trainers on my way where my bellsprout evolved into a weepinbell. I arrived at vermilion city where I did the ss anna bit first. I defeated all the trainers and got my nidorina to evolve into a nidoqueen. I defeated my rival and got Cut. I went to get flash first and after that I defeated the trainers east of vermilion city. After I had done that I challenged the 3rd gym. Which wasn't as hard for my team as I expected it to be. My Nidoqueen quiet easily took care of it. Especialy his Raichu was less hard for me then I expected. It didn't spam double team as much as usual...

Anyway I got the bikevoucher and went to cerulean city where I saved.

Team:

Wartortle Level 27
    -Bite
    -Rapid Spin
    -Withdraw
    -Water Gun

Butterfree Level 24
    -Tackle
    -Sleep Powder
    -Poison Powder
    -Confusion

Nidoqueen Level 25
    -Body Slam
    -Bite
    -Water Pulse
    -Double Kick

Weepinbell Level 24
    -Vine Whip
    -Acid
    -Cut
    -Sleep Powder
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I left the Rocket Warehouse after getting my hands on the Sapphire. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center on Five Island, then I used the Seagallop ferry in order to return to One Island. I visited the Pokemon Center there and I gave the Sapphire to Celio in order to fix his machine. I headed out afterwards and I took the Seagallop ferry to Three Island next. I headed to Berry Forest and I picked some berries from the floor there. I went back on the ferry in order to visit Seven Island next. Once I arrived I battled some trainers to the north of the town, then I went south to the Sevault Canyon area of the island. I found several trainers there and I moved through the canyon and I saved near the middle area.

I made it through pokemon tower. I could not identify the ghosts so I went to celadon city. I beat Erika and then went to go buy a thunderstone. My team so far is charmeleon, Pikachu, Dugtrio, and pidgeotto. They are all level 32.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I continued to wander through Sevault Canyon and I battled some more trainers at the southern portion. I eventually arrived at a house where I danced like Chansey in order to heal my Pokemon, then I Surfed to the Tanoby Ruins along the sea. I battled a few trainers there as well and I caught an Unown in one of the ruins. I flew back to Seven Island after exploring the area fully, and I took the Seagallop ferry back to the Kanto mainland. I headed to Cerulean City and I Surfed toward Cerulean Cave since it was finally unlocked. I entered the cave and I encountered some powerful Pokemon inside. I kept wandering around but it was like a labyrinth and it took me a while to figure out where Mewtwo was.

I managed to get through the silph co building. I am using the lapras on my team. I took dugrio off my team and my team is now pidgeot, charizard, Pikachu, dratini, lapras, and, nidorina. Im about to challenge the fuschia gym leader.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I finally found Mewtwo's lair inside of the Cerulean Cave and I challenged it. I was able to weaken it quickly, but that wasn't enough to ensure its capture. I had to paralyze it with my Raichu's Thunder Wave attack to make the capturing process easier. I eventually caught the Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball, then I used an Escape Rope to exit the cave quickly. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center in Cerulean City, then I headed back to Vermilion City so that I could take the Seagallop ferry to Seven Island. I wanted to train my Pokemon there including my newly-captured Mewtwo. I used the VS Seeker for that and I was able to re-battle tons of trainers and I trained for a couple of hours using that method before saving.

I trained nidorina, lapras and dragonair to level 36 and then went to challenge the gym leader in fuschia. I only used those 3 so I could Get them closer to the level of the rest of my team. After I beat the gym leader I went to fight the trainers on route 14 and 15 to continue training those 3 members of my team.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I headed over to Six Island to do some training at Ruin Valley. Using the VS Seeker in order to re-battle trainers again really helped, but I eventually left the area in order to visit Four Island. I left a couple of Pokemon there to train/breed and I headed out to Kanto again. I visited the Indigo Plateau and I decided to challenge the Elite Four once again for some extra cash. I battled against Lorelei and I used my Raichu against her Dewgong and Lapras. I used Charizard's Flamethrower against her Piloswine and Jynx, then I used Golem's Rock Slide attack against her Cloyster. After beating her I challenged Bruno and I beat his Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and Machamp with Mewtwo's Psychic. I then beat his Steelix with Gyarados.

Right, I started LG up again last night, just to play through before it crashes like it did last time. I picked Squirtle, and made it learn Bubble for Brock. I then replaced it with a Pikachu. A Sassy natured one mind, but mustn't be picky :P. I trained to level 9, and went through Viridian Forest. Those Bug Catchers stood no chance . I then destroyed Brock with a level 9 Squirtle after realising Pikachu would lose to the Rock types. I then caught a Nidoran on Route 3 I think it's called. It's the Pink one, which has a 1% chance to appear in the game . I trained it against the Paras in Mt Moon (yay for Peck) and it grew to level 16 and evolved. Into a Nidorino. 2 Levels later I evolved it into a Nidoking. What a badass. I'm currently training for Misty.

Volt the Pikachu, level 20
    Sassy Nature
    - Thundershock
    - Quick Attack
    - Mega Punch
    - Thunder Wave

ToxicTitan the Nidoking, level 20
    Brave Nature
    - Mega Kick
    - Peck
    - Focus Energy
    - Double Kick

After I defeated Bruno at the Pokemon League HQ, I headed into Agatha's room. I challenged her and I used my Charizard against her first Gengar and I beat it with Overheat. I then switched to Golem and I defeated her Crobat with Rock Slide. I switched to Mewtwo in order to beat her Misdreavus with Shadow Ball, then I used Golem's Earthquake attack against Agatha's Arbok. All that was left was her second Gengar which I beat with Mewtwo's Psychic attack. I wandered into Lance's room next and I battled him. Raichu defeated his Gyarados with Thunderbolt, and I used Lapras's Ice Beam against both of Lance's Dragonites. I used Gyarados's Surf against Aerodactyl, and Raichu against Lance's Kingdra.

The Five Region Challenge...

Part 1: Kanto

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/ca/Spr_FRLG_Red.png

Well, with imminent release of X & Y, I decided to give myself a challenge and see if I could beat the games in the month leading up to the release of X & Y. My rules are simple. Any Pokemon goes, apart from the starters and wherever possible I should try to use Pokemon I haven't used before or used very little before. In addition, every Pokemon must be nicknamed and each region must have theme for nicknames.
    First up, of course, is Kanto (The nickname theme is Gods & Mythology) so here is what I've done:

Kanto - Day 1

+ Started a New Game and picked up a starter at random (Charmander).
    + Nicknamed him Sarge in memory of my dead Combusken in my Nuzlocke :'(
    + Beat my Rival and headed North
    + Picked up Oak's Parcel
    + Dashed south, picked up the Pokedex, collected the Town Map.
    + Headed north, after literally about 30 encounters, finally ran into a Spearow (Apollo).
    + Entered Viridian Forest, eventually caught a Pikachu (Thor)

+ Boxed Sarge forever
    + Trained Apollo and Thor up to Lv12
    + Traveled to Pewter City
    + Beat my Rival: Apollo 2HKOed Pidgey with Peck and Thor OHKOed Squirtle with Thundershock.
    + Cleared out Brock's Gym
    + Trained Apollo and Thor to Lv18
    + Beat BROCK: Apollo ground down Geodude and eventually killed him with Peck and Fury Attack. Thor Double Teamed six times and then finally killed Onix with Quick Attack. Bolder Badge GET!
    + Travelled to Route 3, caught Nidoran F (Athena)
    + Trained Athena to Lv19
    + Athena EVOLVED into Nidorina
    + Traveled through Mt. Moon easily
    + Apollo EVOLVED into Fearow
    + Arrived in Cerulean City
    + Trained everyone to Lv22 using Misty's Gym Trainers.
    + Beat MISTY: Staryu went down to Thor's Thundershock, then Starmie nearly swept my team; a combination of Thor's Thundershock, Apollo's Pursuit and finally Athena's Bite saw me win. Cascade Badge GET!
    + Athena EVOLVED into Nidoqueen
    + Beat my rival: Pidgeotto fell to Thor's Thundershock, Apollo saw off Rattata with Water Pulse, Squirtle fell to Thor and Thundershock and Abra was OHKOed by Athena's Bite.
    + Traveled to Bill's Cottage; Picked up the SS Ticket
    + Retrieved the Dig TM off the Rocket Grunt; taught it to Thor
    + Traveled to Vermillion City; Picked up the VS Seeker and Bike Ticket.
    + Swept the SS Anne
    + Beat my rival: Apollo swept Pigeotto, Raticate fell to Athena and Thor finished off Kadabra and Wartortle.
    + Collected HM01 and taught it to a HM Slave.
    + Trained everyone to Lv28
    + Beat LT. SURGE: Voltorb fell to Athena and Body Slam, Pikachu fell to Athena and Water Pulse before Thor OHKOed Raichu with Dig. Thunder Badge GET!
    + Saved the Game

My Team

Apollo - Fearow Lv28
    Timid Male
    Peck
    Pursuit
    Leer
    Fury Attack

Thor - Pikachu Lv28
    Lonely Male
    Mega Punch
    Thunderbolt
    Dig
    Thunder Wave

Athena - Nidoqueen Lv29
    Gentle Female
    Body Slam
    Bite
    Water Pulse
    Brick Break

OK everyone, I may not update every day but I'll do my best! I've made a good start!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 15th September 2013 at 12:51 AM.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

The Five Region Challenge...

Part 1: Kanto

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/ca/Spr_FRLG_Red.png

All right people, I've done loads today so I'll try and just quickly list it all because I'm pretty tired after all of that!

Kanto - Day 2

+ I caught a couple of Pokemon so I went up to ten species.
    + Travelled through Diglett's Cave; Recieved HM05 - Flash off Oak's Assistant
    + Picked up the Old Amber
    + Travelled back to Cerulean City to pick up the Bike and stock up on supplies
    + Traversed to Rock Tunnel
    + Rock Tunnel was pretty annoying. Thor fainted about four times thanks to Geodudes Magnituding whilst Thor was using Dig
    + I FINALLY escaped Rock Tunnel
    + Healed up and travelled to Celadon
    + Beat Erika: Athena ground Victreebel down with Body Slam, Tangela nearly killed Thor but he held on and defeated it with Mega Punch and Apollo destroyed Vileplume with Aerial Ace. Rainbow Badge Get!
    + Picked up Fly for Apollo
    + Sped through the Rocket Hideout and easily defeated Geovanni: Athea OHKOed Rhyhorn and Onix with Water Pulse and 2HKOed Kangaskhan with Brick Break.
    + Took a break to catch 40 Pokemon for the Dex so it would be easier later.
    + Traveled to the Pokemon Tower and faced my rival. He was pretty easy. Thor beat Pidgeotto and Wartortle with Thunderbolt, Athena beat Growlithe with Water Pulse and Kadabra with Body Slam and Exeggute fell to Apollo and Fly
    + Sped through the Pokemon Tower; acquired the PokeFlute
    + Caught the Snorlax outside of Celadon City with a bit of trouble but he stayed in eventually.
    + Managed to make it down Cycling Road without fighting a single trainer!
    + In Fuchsia City, I went to the Safari Zone and spent about 30 minutes trying to catch a Tauros. Eventually, I managed it and nicknamed him Theseus (Minotaur Reference)
    + Trained Theseus to Lv40
    + Beat Koga: Theseus beat Koffing 1 after he Selfdestructed, Athena had a massive stall war with Muk, but eventually won with Body Slam, after Koga had healed Muk, Thor OHKOed Koffing 2 with Thunderbolt and finally, Apollo took out Weezing by spamming Return and Fly. Soul Badge Get!
    + Collected HM03 - Surf and HM04 - Strength, via items in the Safari Zone.
    + Surfed to the Seafoam Islands without fighting any trainers
    + Went deep into the Seafoam Islands to catch Pokemon #5 - Seel which I nicknamed Poseidon for obvious reasons
    + Trained up Poseidon to Lv40
    + Poseidon EVOLVED into Dewgong
    + Sped through Silph Co with relative ease
    + Beat my Rival: Poseidon took out Pidgeot and Growlithe with Ice Beam and Surf respectively, before Athena defeated Exeggcute with Body Slam. Thor then took out Alakazam and Blastoise with Thunderbolt.
    + I headed on to take on Boss Rocket, where Onix and Nidorino were taken out by Poseidon's Surf, before Athena defeated his Nidoqueen with Water Pulse and then Kangaskhan with Brick Break.
    + Collected the Master Ball and exited Silph Co
    + Trained everyone to Lv48 with the trainers in both gyms
    + Beat Sabrina: Kadabra fell to Apollo's Drill Peck, before Theseus took out Mr. Mime with Thrash. Athena was able to defeat Venomoth with Rock Slide and finally, Poseidon was taken out by Psychic before Surf killed Alakazam. Thor finished Alakazam off with Thunderbolt. Marsh Badge Get!
    + Surfed south to Cinnabar Island and entered the Pokemon Mansion
    + After a bit of searching, caught Koffing, nicknamed Hades
    + Trained everyone to Lv50
    + Hades EVOLVED into Weezing
    + Traversed through the Pokemon Mansion and collected the Secret Key
    + Defeated the trainers in the Cinnabar Gym
    + Trained everyone to Lv55
    + Beat Blaine: Growlithe fell to Theseus's Thrash and Ponyta lost to Hades's Sludge. Thor beat Rapidash with Dig and Poseidon successfully defeated Arcanine with Surf! Volcano Badge Get!
    + Saved the Game

My Team

Apollo - Fearow Lv55
    Timid Male
    Fly
    Steel Wing
    Drill Peck
    Return

Thor - Raichu Lv55
    Lonely Male
    Thunderbolt
    Mega Punch
    Dig
    Thunder Wave

Athena - Nidoqueen Lv55
    Gentle Female
    Body Slam
    Rock Slide
    Superpower
    Brick Break

Theseus - Tauros Lv55
    Impish Male
    Thrash
    Rock Tomb
    Rest
    Strength

Poseidon - Dewgong Lv55
    Modest Female
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Aurora Beam
    Take Down

Hades - Weezing Lv55
    Hardy Female
    Sludge
    Flamethrower
    Shock Wave
    Smokescreen

I love this new team and how it works, as I've never used them before so its a bit of an unknown.

I may not update tomorrow, because I'm going away for a couple of days but we'll see.
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 15th September 2013 at 1:05 AM.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

Well, I restarted LG after realising my team was going nowhere fast. So I went with a starter this time.

I did the beginning stuff, named my character SnivyTR and my rival Gary. I tried to walk into the Tall Grass and catch... a Pidgey or a Ratatta (yeah, there were better options, just not at the time). But some old guy (Professor Oak) arrived and took me to his house (creepy right?). There, we met another boy, Gary, who is supposedly my rival (he looked smaller than in the opening picture, where you have to name him). Anyway, I got to pick my starter first, because I'm a Playable Character, unlike Gary the NPC. I picked Charmander, and named him Helios. He's got a Hasty Nature (which is great). I then thrashed Gary's pathetic Squirtle with Scratch like a frickin' baws. I trained Helios to level 9 in the grass, and got Oak's parcel (did anyone know that there's a cinematic trailer for Red/Green, but I don't know if it's really old or what. It looks a lot like the BW2 Cinematic trailer they did, except that was in Unova, and this trailer was in Kanto. I'll post a link). I then got Oaks Parcel for real, which was 5 Poke Balls (hehe, balls). Sorry for the immaturity. I then managed to get Helios from level 9 to level 13 just from battling Caterpies and Weedles, when I finally found a Pikachu. Mild Nature, I named him Buzzkill. By this point Helios was 10 levels higher than Buzzkill. So I trained Buzzkill to level 9, and then 2HKOed Gary's entire team outside of the Pokémon League.

Once Gary was destroyed, I travelled through Viridian Forest, finally taking on all the Bug Trainers. From there, Pikachu hit level 13. I then challenged Brock's gym. Charmander 3HKOed Geodude with Metal Claw, and I then sent out Buzzkill to challenge Onix. I Tail Whipped 5 times before being beaten by Onix. Charmander hit with Metal Claw, doing more than half. Onix used Rock Tomb and lowered my Speed. I knew Onix would outspeed and beat Charmander, but I still went for Metal Claw. Onix used Rock Tomb... and missed! Charmander beat Onix with Metal Claw and I got the Boulder Badge. I trained my team to level 16 before entering Mt Moon, and Helios evolved into Charmeleon! I saved afterwards.

SnivyTR's Pokémon LeafGreen team:

Helios the Charmeleon Lv16
    Hasty Male
    - Scratch
    - Ember
    - Growl
    - Metal Claw

Buzzkill the Pkachu Lv16
    Mild Male
    - Thundershock
    - Quick Attack
    - Tail Whip
    - Thunder Wave

After beating Lance and healing some of my Pokemon with Full Restores, I headed into the Champion's room where I encountered my rival once again. I challenged him and I use my Charizard against his Heracross and I beat it with Fly. I then switched to Gyarados and I defeated my rival's Tyranitar with Hydro Pump, but Sand Stream lingered and it affected my Pokemon. I used Charizard against my rival's Exeggutor and I defeated it with Overheat, then I used Raichu against his Blastoise. I won with Thunderbolt and then I used Gyarados's Surf against his Arcanine. Finally, I used Mewtwo's Shadow Ball against my rival's Alakazam and I defeated him. I got registered in the Hall of Fame again and the credits rolled.

Several days ago, I played my LeafGreen for a while. I trained my Kangaskhan and Rhydon up a few levels because they were the lowest level members of my team. I rematched many of the trainers on Seven Island until I got those two up to level 70, on par with most of my other Pokemon.

Then, I went to the Pokemon League and beat the Elite Four again. This was the first time that I beat the E4 using only my current team, though. I didn't have that much trouble with the Elite Four, though Agatha was a little annoying because some of her Pokemon were good at tanking my attacks and her Misdreavus used Attract on me. My rival wasn't too hard either, though I did get lucky when my Rhydon's Quick Claw activated and allowed me to kill Alakazam before it attacked me.

Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast