Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Default The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Likewise, the other thread has been here since 2004 and the first few posters are already pruned. As with the RSE's Recent Happenings thread, there will be NO spamming and try to keep your posts to at least two full sentences. Nothing like "I just restarted ____", please.

ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING! Unless you want an infraction.

Now, carry on.
    Last edited by Angeling; 8th June 2008 at 12:48 AM.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

Umm, first post? Yay... Anyways, I'm looking forward to eventually finding a chansey with a lucky egg. If if it means risking losing another shiny there, I want the lucky egg on 3rd gen soo very badly. Other than that, I'm buying abras on leaf green in order to get a shiny one. Or, I will get ones with the random natures to send over to my emerald. Other than that, no I haven't got a new team to pwn the second round elite four with yet...

I'm just training my Pokemon for the next gym. Nothing too interesting. I've put a Raticate in storage though because I dislike it now and I've also raised a Diglett to Dugtrio and put it in storage. Maybe I should keep it for Blaine though even though I'll have a Pokemon type advantage over him anyway. So yeah, nothing really exciting.

I'm training my Pikachu, Charmeleon and Clefairy. Beat Misty (<3 Pikachu), now doing the bridge. Aiming for level 28 for my team to face Surge.

I'm going to add a Poliwag, when's the earliest I can catch one?

I am training my themed teams, as I finished the main story already. For this I need many "national" pokemon, and seeing them in FRLG is fun, especially after a long time of seeing the same Kanto ones.
    ;[

what happened.

The earliest you can catch a Poliway is fishing after obtaining the Good Rod, I believe.

My LG arrives tomorrow! yay!
    Who Will become Serebii's Next Top Model?

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=391367

<Check it out and vote!

I've decided on final 3 members of my team.

Exeggutor, catchable when I get to Fuschia. (will be Modest/Timid)

Poliwrath, also when I get to Fuschia. (will be Jolly/Adamant)

Piloswine, when i'm at 4 island. (will be Adamant/Impish)

Those three, added to Charizard, Raichu and Clefable make a reaaaaly cool team

Currently at Vermillion, team is;

Charmeleon, female, Naive, level 22 (Scratch/Dig/Ember/Metal Claw)
    Pikachu, male, Mild, level 22 (Thundershock/Mega Kick/Thunder Wave/Quick Attack)
    Clefairy, female, Careful, level 22 (Doubleslap/Water Pulse/Mega Punch/Sing)

About to train to level 28. Will be evolving Pikachu at level 33, and Clefairy at level 45 (<3 Meteor Mash)

I just busted the Team Rocket Hideout, evolving my Pidgotto in the proccess. Now I'm training Dugtrio, Flareon, and Pidgeot for Erika.

I decided to restart a new game on my LG and not use any of the starters. Im around Celedon City right now and im most likely going to add Vaperon.

Nidoqueen lvl 32
    Sandslash lvl 32
    Machop lvl 27
    Eevee lvl 25?

I finally got a Vaporeon on my team and I've trained it to match my other team members levels. I shall go do whatever I do next, which I think is go around the hideout in Celadon or do that thing in Lavender Town.

So, my current team is Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra and Fearow. I can't trade Kadabra then back since I don't have that cable thing or whatever.

I'm looking for Items that pokemon hold: Silver Powder, Spell Tag, Poison Barb, Focus Band, and Dragon Fang

I'm still trying to get shiny Squirtle...442 soft resets so far.
    [~Please click the eggs so the dragons will hatch ^^~]

Pokemon ships I support-
    Advanceshipping, Rocketshipping, Orangeshipping, HopeShipping (Clair/Morty)
    Shigure Sohma is my Bishie!

I'm currently moving through Rock Tunnel. I'm doing all battles, hoping they'll be at level 35 by Erika. Team;

Charmeleon, Naive, female, level 33, Scratch/Dig/Ember/Brick Break
    Pikachu, Mild, male, level 30 (will train outside because of the rock and ground types), Thunderbolt/Quick Attack/Mega Kick/Thunder Wave
    Clefairy, Careful, female, level 33, Cosmic Power/Water Pulse/Mega Punch/Sing

I FINALLY HAVE THE GAME!!!! I can finally contribute to this thread after weeks of waiting and wishing...Anyway, I am only in Viridian City, with these Pokemon:

Charmander: Lv. 10, Serious, M
    Pidgey: Lv. 5, Rash, F
    Rattata: Lv. 6, Quiet, M
    Mankey: Lv. 5, Hasty, M

I am currently hunting for a female Spearow!

<Check it out and vote!

I'm currently at the elite 4. I get to ary but keep on losing
    I'll beat him the 4th time though. My Blastoise will beat his Pidgeot...

Hi
    Typhlosion says hi too

I was looking for Venomoths in Bery Forest to get the Silver Powder, but bumped into a shiny PIDGEOTTO!!!!!! And i was weakening it to catch it....but totally forgot that pidgeottos can have Whirlwind.....and....u can guess what happened from there! T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Yaoi Fan Boy View Post
    I'm looking for Items that pokemon hold: Silver Powder, Spell Tag, Poison Barb, Focus Band, and Dragon Fang
    i was able to get three of the five! X3 i just need Poison Barb....which i need to get from my bro's FR....adn the Dragon Fang. i'm SRing to get a shiny porygon

My team against Brock was Charmander (13), Pidgey (12), Mankey (12), Spearow (12), Beedrill (12) and Butterfree (12). I had Pikachu (10) and Rattata (10) in storage. I first sent out Charmander, I used Metal Claw, Geodude used tackle, I used Metal Claw again and knocked him out. Agaisnt Onix, I sent out Mankey and used Low Kick - I got a critical hit and KO'd him. So overall I lost a total of 7HP!! I was ecstatic to do so well but it was a bit.....anticlimatic, especially after the training and all. Do you think I am over-training?

<Check it out and vote!

Um, i was in Island Seven heading to the two cooltrainers close to the house with chansey, and bumped into a Shiny Phanpy! X3 OMG!!!! It's soooo cute!!!!! i caught it!

No, you're fine. I'm finding myself caining trainers around Lavender because my team are all mid-30's and theirs are 19/20

Well, seems like it's time for me to make an impact here.

From the Author of such amusing rants such as 'Piplup is the new Satan' and 'DP War Legends', fishy productions brings you a new tale and history...

Fishy's LG War History!

So here's how I work things. Firstly, I post where the area is and pretty much what I did, the basic generic events, before heading off for the next area. However, I aso post my team, including pokemon in the computer under cold storage.

As it happens, I abhor the fact that people use their pokemon generically, and so nickname all of them, with teams posted in this whim: Name, Species, Level.

I will explain their nicknames in my own way, as well as step-by-step battles and such.

As things turned out here, The Prologue of the war is here...oh., and Pewter Gym.

Prologus

So one started with Bulbasaur because I can, so there, nyah. I hammer Red, because his name's that.

As I carry on, I catch a few pokes here and there and level.

There, that's the prologue. At this point of Episode 1, my team is as follows:
    Bulbasaur, Bulbasaur, 10.
    Naming reasons: Forgot to give him one...

Gutted, Ratatta, 11.
    Naming reasons: He's Adamant and has Guts: Magnificent.

Muku?, Pidgey, 11.
    NR: Starly, AKA Muku.ARCEUS is basically DPPt's Pidgey, so might as well. He's Jolly, while bulby's Bold.

Spike, Spearow, 11.
    NR: Just something random for a naughty girlXP

Insanenape, Mankey, 11.
    NR: Crazy monkey, second fastest fighter not called Infernape...fits the naughty girl.

iKalphite, Beedrill, 11.
    NR: RuneScape's Kalphite Queen resembles a great big goddamned wasp, that Beedrill was female, natch. It also just seemed so gawddam coo'

And so with them healed up, Bulby in lead, I read the gym sign.

"PEWTER CITY POKeMON GYM
    LEADER: BROCK
    The Rock-Solid POKeMON TRAINER!"

Meh. in we go, ignore the nerd beside the statue and forwards to squinty...before being stalled by Camp Man Liam.

Liam sends out Geodude, I lol and whip him eating my 183 exp. levelling to 11 and getting a +2 to HP and Att, +1 to everything else. I stay in for Snadshrew who takes VW and scratches me for all of 6 HP, before another whip kills and earns my little plant 219 exp, levelling again. Stat boosts get me +2 HP and specials and +1 everything else.

Idiot amuses me with "Light-years isn't time...it measures distance!" and gives me moi hard-earned Ł/$/Monah 220, and I say that me uses quids. Post-battle quip of him saying BROCK is hot makes me cack myself in mirth before heading to ol' squinty himself. He belts on about rocks, rocks and more rocks and then tells me his entire team is of the ROCK type. I ¬_¬ and proceed to open battle after he mocks me and utters crap about trainer's honour, before I tell him to STFU and open fire.

Brock: BFF of a Mary-sue, Squinty-eyed gym leader, terrible with the girls.

Geodude comes out, and the same thing happens once again, with a swift vine whip sending him down fast. The 220 exp fails to level, and I switch to Insanenape for Onix.Tackle does 6 damage, I used Karate Chop instead of Low Kick and facepalm before using the right move this time and singing to the tune of a strength 180 kick to the fat worm as he falls over dead, and Insanenape takes her 324 exp like a man and fails to level, and I get my BOULDERBADGE and my Ł1400 monies.

He then gives me Rock Tomb, which goes into the deepest recesses of my bag never to reemerge.

TOTAL COLLATERAL TAKEN: 18 hp.

TOTAL COLLATERAL GIVEN: 4 kills.

MOCKERIES MADE: 2.

ARSE-UPS: 1.

FUNDS GENERATED: Ł1620.

ITEMS USED: 0.

TEAM MATES MASSACRED: 0.

BOUDERBADGE OBTAINED!

This space reserved for chapter 2: On the way to the Moon!

That would be now.

Healed at centre, Insanenape leading. See the right egress, Oak's AIDS/E gives me advanced mobility boots. Naturally, mother dearest sends them to me and I fwee before running into sight of a girl who accuses me of looking at her.

Janice opens with level 9 Pidgey, which I take as threat and refuse to switch as I nearly kill it as it chucks sand in Insape's face who chops it again and levels. +2 HP, Att and Spd, everything else +1. Muku? comes in to her other birdy and Gusts a chunk of health as tacke comes in. Repeat it again and then I gust ftw, sighing. Ł144 to me and a typical chunk of experience.

Up into the stalker bug boy Colton and his mighty Cater'I should be a Butterfree by now'pie. Switch to Muku? get stringed, and Gust eliminates the worm as Weedle comes in and strings me again, only for a repeat as it gets critted and Muku? levels with the only +2 boost being HP. Spike replaces for his final work and eats it with Peck, nearly. For shame...but Caterpie is pie anyways. Ł120

I switch to Spike and raise eyebrow at shortophilic brat Ben, he sends out Ratatta who I leer and it wiggles tail. I hit it first, it wiggles again and the fool doesn't QA and dies. Ekans is next, Intimidate agitates me as I switch to Gutted as I get Wrapped. QA hits, Poison Sting fails to activate Guts and Wrap annoys me. Another QA is critical and I laugh and take my Ł176.

Insectophile Croagunk then opens with Weedle, and I Peck it dead. Spike levels, +3 Att, +2 Spd, +1 HP and defs and nothing to SA. Gutted comes in, Kakuna comes in and QA does something while it hardens like the cocoon it is. Cue this repeating for a couple more rounds until my crithax ends him. String Shot is nasty until one notes that Quick Attack is being abused here and Caterpie desecratedly lives with his Focus Sash and hits Gutted who kills viciously. Meatpod is obvious, QA and Harden chains for 3 rounds and it dies as Gutted levels and wns a meaty +3 to Att, +2 HP and Spd and +1 everything else.

iKalphite swings by, Brat Calvin threatens with Spearow...and actually does. I outrun and hit twice, it FAs as well, and hits 5 times>_< Bugger this, Spike flies by and gets Leered, and chips with Peck and takes a brutal hit there, but wins in the end.

CURRENT DAMAGE EARNED: 70, of which iKalphite took 31 of. Ouch. Off to reheal at the centre, and back to meet Bratess Sally, who uses Ratatta, likely a Guts one. It QAs, FA hits 5 times ^_^ and my next one misses...but then crits. Femmeran is next and FA hits 5 times, scoring 2 crits leaving it into 1 HP for PS to finish. Ł160

Bug boy James threatens with his Caterpie, I laugh and FA, hitting puny, while the jackass crits, and my next FA hits 3, and I get screwed over by surviving with 3 hp and not killing with the third one, but manage to win before I get Tackled to humiliation. iKalphite levels, gets +1 to Def and SA, +2 everything else. Metapod is no threat, and iKalphite needs exp, so he stays in. FA hits twice, and I say this takes a while. Proceed crit hit and a 3, then 2, 3 and PS finisher.

Insanenape switches for Robin and her Jigglypuff, and no prizes for guessing who outruns and OHKOs.

And so we reach the next place. My generic task is then to catch a couple things before training and punching through the moon.

TOTAL COLLATERAL TAKEN: 103 hp.

TOTAL COLLATERAL GIVEN: 17 kills.

MOCKERIES MADE: 8.

ARSE-UPS: 3.

FUNDS GENERATED: Somewhere around Ł1500.

ITEMS USED: 0.

TEAM MATES MASSACRED: 0.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

^wow...that was something! >.< all i could say is that my Shiny Phanpy evolved into a Shiny Donphan....ewwww!!!!!! the color's ugly! X( i wonder why i let him evolve....
    Shinys Caught:
    Shinys Seen:

Talking My Recent Happenings

i am training my machamp to lvl 100 and training my marawak to lvl 100 and im deciding what to evolve my eevee into.
    [URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?54095"]
    Click here to level up!

I am about to leave Mt. Moon with a Pokedex of 18, but I can't find A Nidoran M in Route 3 for the life of me. I know they are rare, but so are Clefairy and I have seen quite a few of them (and caught one). I haven't seen one Nidoran M. Has anyone else had the same problem? I am just thinking maybe there are none there at all.

<Check it out and vote!

Quote Originally Posted by MekeHeke View Post
    I am about to leave Mt. Moon with a Pokedex of 18, but I can't find A Nidoran M in Route 3 for the life of me. I know they are rare, but so are Clefairy and I have seen quite a few of them (and caught one). I haven't seen one Nidoran M. Has anyone else had the same problem? I am just thinking maybe there are none there at all.
    dont worry well worry. if you live in barrie I'l do a trade with you ok, message me in my profile if you do or not.
    cool looking pokemon rock

Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast