Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I'm going to take on Koga after I get my Butterfree to level 40. My team levels right now are.
    1. Butterfree- level 36 2. Charizard- level 40 3. Primeape- level 40 4. Pikachu- level 40
    5. Vulpix- level 41 6. Pidgeot- level 40

I decided to hold off on Koga and raise some of my other pokemon my team right now is
    1. Vulpix- level 15
    2. Nidoran(male)- level 24
    3. Abra- level 7
    4. Rhyhorn- level 25
    5. Venonat- level 22
    6. Spearow- level 22

Here is my team now:
    1. Venomoth- level 31
    2. Nidorino- level 26
    3. Vulpix- level 21
    4. Rhyhorn- level 32
    5. Fearow- level 25
    6. Kadabra- level 20

I also caught an Onix and Diglett
    Last edited by -Vulpix-; 8th October 2008 at 5:32 AM.

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

Ahh yes, I'm beginning to enjoy my FireRed playthrough now. I'm in Fuschia but I've only gotten two badges, training on every trainer before conquering the gyms (I'll probably do Silph co. before I get any more badges). I bet using the Pokeflute near the sleeping Rocket grunt does nothing.

Team:

Buzzkill (Beedrill) lvl.32
    Soprano (Clefairy) lvl.33
    Dynamo (Electrode) lvl.32
    Wok (Marowak) lvl.32
    Feeder (Seadra) lvl.32
    Omlette (Exeggcute) lvl.32

Haven't really used the above four for a while, and there are minimal moveset changes (Soprano's being the only one with Cosmic Power replacing Metronome). It turns out that Feeder is pretty cool, especially with Surf, a worthy addition to any team. I was tempted to get an Eggy and so I now have my trusty Omlette. Fun to use, if I utilise its moveset right (Reflect, Leech Seed, Confusion, Poisonpowder). I hope to throw in Sleep Powder and Solarbeam eventually.

Current team
    Primeape
    Raticate
    Charmeleon
    Ch'Ding

I got 2 badges now and my clock is at 9.something.
    Its wonderfull to just walk around in Kanto x'3
    Currently sr'ing for Eevee, and then I will decide wich Eeveelution it will be.

Im thinking to buy a Scyther and switch it with my Raticate and Ch'Ding.

Gyms;

Brock - defeated
    Misty - defeated

Koga
    Surge
    Sabrina
    Erika
    Blaine
    Giovanni

Future team

Charizard
    Primeape
    Scyther
    ????
    ????
    ????
    Last edited by Rokroad; 8th October 2008 at 4:07 PM.
    FEED

lawl, I had firered a long time ago, and beat it, but for some reason I sold it. But now I've bought leafgreen! So I'm happy again. I wish I could get my lv. 100 blastoise back, tho...

Anywayz, I just beat brock, and I'm now working my way through mt. moon. Very suprising for me, I have not worked out what my team will be. I'm just kinda making it up as I go. Anywayz, right now my team is:
    Charmeleon(thorn) lv. 16
    Pidgey(byrd) lv. 15
    Mankey(mikey) Lv. 16

My final team problably won't involve byrd, but problably will involve a gengar and/or marowak. I might also wind up using that hypno you catch to save whats-her-name at three island, just before you beat blaine.
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Banner credit goes to the amazing and awesome foxyman1167! PM him to get one!

[/COLOR

I'm going to be raising another team after I raise my current one. My next team probably be:
    1. Vulpix- level 16
    2. Cubone- level 17
    3. Nidoran(female)- level 22
    4. weedle- level 7
    5. Bellsprout- level 19
    6. goldeen- 15

But I might and go and catch more pokemon before I do that. And I also caught 3 more vulpix. so I got 34 of them now.

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

Getting ready to battle Brock, with Bulbasaur, Pikachu and Pidgey.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I caught some more pokemon. I caught a rattata,drowzee,machop,geodude,zubat,magnemite,vol torb,magickarp,horsea,krabby,sandshrew. I also formed about 4 teams I will be raising. I beat Koga too. Now I need to get a staryu. here are the teams I made that I will eventually raise.
    Team 1: 1. Vulpix 2. Paras 3. Machop 4. Doduo 5. Clefairy 6. Pinsir
    Team 2: 1. Vulpix 2.Magnemite 3. Nidoran(female) 4. Onix 5. Meowth 6. Horsea
    Team 3: 1. Vulpix 2. Chansey 3. Rattatta 4. Zubat 5. Exeggcute 6. Diglette
    Team 4: 1. Vulpix 2. Drowzee 3. Krabby 4. Voltorb 5. Porygon 6. Geodude
    Team 5 1. Vulpix 2. ???/staryu 3. ???/someone else 4. Pikachu 5. Sandshrew 6. Magikarp

I also got 3 other teams that are already known.

i restarted and got charmander then trained it to lv7 gave Oak the parcel(nuclear bomb)i got to Viridean again and battled ma rival beat him and caught a mankey and spearow
    got them to lv9 and owned everyone in the forest
    owned Brock with mankey and charmander and then for some magical reason charmander evolved then i caught a female nidoran after owning everyone there

I am still working my way through the game
    i am tyring to get as much money as i can to buy coins at the game corner so that i can SR for a shiny pokemon

i currently have 5 badges.. gotta keep getting more

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Phew. After days of doing nothing today I progressed rather a lot. I cleared out the time consuming annoyance that is Silph co. without casualties. Then I decided to replace Buzzkill due to his incapability to...do anything, really. So, I caught a Scyther in the Safari Zone. I found it within ten encounters and caught it on the first ball, better than expected. Quite easy to level, demolishing things with Wing Attack and Slash. Then I took Koga to the cleaner's. Off to Cinnabar (still only have three badges).

nidoran f evolved and spearow is not on my team no more
    got the charmeleon mankey and nidorina to lv18
    got to Cerulean and owned the rivalster
    team to lv21
    owned Misty and nugget bridge
    helped Bill
    beat rocket noob
    caught a meowth for a slave

Ugh,cerulean cave is hard!!!!!Mewtwo pwned me because i forgot my masterball with my aerodactyl in the pc *sigh*

Gotta find a way to beat those lvl 67 kadabra

*start thinking but it starts to stink*
    *head starts to burn*

Future Diamond team.All hail my team!

I got a shiny Onix in Rock Tunnel after i restarted my LeafGreen and then I was able to catch a shiny Magikarp...yes i know magikarp
    Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites

Current Pearl Team

Got tons done today, due to my inability to sleep.

First, I got all eight badges.
    I also evolved Soprano and Omlette.
    I also caught the legendary birds in regular Pokeballs.
    Then, I won the Pokemon League with some ease.

Now trying to remember what I do on the Sevii islands.

Got tons done today, due to my inability to sleep.

First, I got all eight badges.
    I also evolved Soprano and Omlette.
    I also caught the legendary birds in regular Pokeballs.
    Then, I won the Pokemon League with some ease.

Now trying to remember what I do on the Sevii islands.

I beat sabrina and got the marsh badge and I beat blaine and got the volcanoe badge I am on two island. My team right now is.
    1. Nidoking- level 46
    2. Ninetales- level 48
    3. Rhydon- level 42
    4. Lapras- level 43
    5. Pikachu- level 47
    6. Pidgeot- level 46

Beedrill took care of sabrina. I also caught a couple of ponyta. Too bad I don't have a shiny. of course with my luck that will take years. I'll probably search for magmar. I think it is in leafgreen version anyway. I also seen 120 pokemon 30 more to go then I'll see all 150. I caught 63.

Working my way around One Island...training for my first run at the elite four

Charizard Lv49
    Venasuar Lv47
    Blastiose Lv48
    Jolteon Lv 50
    Ferow Lv 45
    Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites

Current Pearl Team

Today I started getting my team ready and training the ones that are in it.

Team:

Pikachu: Male, Jolly Nature.
    Growlithe: Male, Hardy Nature. (Traded for my charmander)
    Rattata: Male, Lax Natutre.

Possible Pokayz:

Machop/Mankey
    Lapras
    Dratini

Too-da-loo

I'm filling up my pokedex in FR, yesterday evolved my two tyrogues into hitmontop and hitmonchan. Also caught jigglypuff and shellder, evolving both
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

Well i have just arrived in vermillion on Lg now and my team is:

Weepinbell: level 23
    Graveler: level 25
    Pikachu: level 23
    Pidgeotto: level 20
    Charmeleon: level 23

Ive just noticed that they are all the 2nd stage in a 3 part evolution line haha

I just decided to go back to the safari zone and i got a chansey with lucky egg! but now im going to get raikou and then mewtwo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares?

Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.

I got my 8th badge. I also went over to one island and caught:
    Ponyta(24 of them) 2 Rapidash, 2 magmar, I also caught seel, dewgong. I might go after
    zapdos and articuno next I also caught moltres.
    I also taught charizard blast burn.

I've just completed my Pokedex (with 382 pokemon only though)! And, to make things better, my Butterfree turned level 100!

Finally got that blasted Sapphire. Now that that has been gotten out the way it's time for my most difficult Pokeball capture ever - Mewtwo. It's already proven to be rather beasty to catch but I'm adamant I can pull it off within the next three days.

EDIT: Or within the next hour. Said Mewtwo now exists on my Pearl version as my 483rd obtained Pokemon.

I'm sure catching Suicune will be another matter.
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 15th October 2008 at 12:27 AM.

I beat the elite 4. I got the saphire gem done.

The team I used was
    1. Ninetales
    2. Ponyta
    3. Charizard
    4. Lapras
    5. Dragonite
    6. Vulpix

I also caught Mewtwo, Zapdos,Moltres, and Articuno. I also caught 2 marill,sentret, 2 ponyta, kabuto, and areodactyl. So far I seen 137 and caught 74. 13 more to go to see all 150.

Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast