Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899
Results 2,451 to 2,455 of 2455

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I went to Professor Oak's lab to talk to him along with my rival. Oak upgraded my Pokedex and then I went to Vermilion City. I took the Seagallop ferry to One Island and talked to Celio. He wanted help finding the Ruby and Sapphire items so that the network machine would finally run. I then headed north to the Kindle Road and Ember Spa area of One Island and Surfed all the way to Mt. Ember. I arrived and found that a hole had been dug into the mountain. I entered it and found myself inside the volcano. I encountered a Slugma there and captured it. I finally arrived at the place with the Ruby and I collected it there. I returned it to Celio and I was then allowed to find the Sapphire item on the other Sevii Islands.

I spent some more time training my LeafGreen team yesterday. I rematched a whole bunch of trainers throughout Kanto and the Sevii Islands. Eventually, I got my remaining team members to level 75. Then, I decided to do some additional training against the Elite Four. I mostly focused on levelling up my Gengar during this E4 run. Thanks to the Lucky Egg + boosted experience from being traded, my Gengar had reached level 83 when I was done.

I got on the Seagallop ferry and went to Four Island. I arrived and healed my team at the Pokemon Center. Afterwards I went over to the Pokemon Day Care and deposited two Pokemon there for training. I figured that I might as well get some Pokemon trained while I explored the newly accessible islands. I then went around to houses and found Lorelei's house. After buying some items in the Poke Mart on Four Island, I made the trip to Icefall Cave since I wanted to capture some Pokemon there. I found a wild Dewgong and captured it and I also encountered a wild Swinub and a wild Delibird, which I captured as well. I made my way through the slippery ice and arrived at the back of Icefall Cave and saved there.

I did more training on LeafGreen today. I rematched the Elite Four and many trainers around Kanto. My Kangaskhan grew one level, to level 76. Most of my training, though, focused on my Gengar. It gained quite a lot of experience, growing to level 92. I will probably continue to mainly train Gengar until it reaches level 100 and then work on levelling up my other team members.

I wandered throughout Icefall Cave while looking for the end of the cavern so that I could finish things there. I eventually arrived at the end of the cave and there were a bunch of Team Rocket grunts there. I got some help from Lorelei and together we fought Team Rocket until all of the grunts left Icefall Cave. I returned to Four Island and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon and left a Slugma at the Day Care Center,and then I headed off to Five Island since I still needed to locate the Sapphire next. There wasn't much to do on Five Island though, so I Surfed north. I got to the place called the Water Labyrinth and I obtained a Togepi egg from the Gentleman there. I saved as I Surfed further.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899