Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I walked around Rock Tunnel and I battled trainers as I moved from floor to floor and my Pokemon earned some much-needed experience. I collected items before leaving Rock Tunnel and then I arrived at the southern part of Route 10. I arrived in Lavender Town shortly afterwards and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I visited Mr. Fuji's house. It turned out that he was at the top of the Pokemon Tower, so I began to climb it. I encountered my rival on the second floor and I had to battle against him. I left the tower after that as there was no point in climbing the rest of the tower since I couldn't identify the ghosts. I healed once more at the Pokemon Center.

So I finished the main part of the game. The Elite 4 was fun ^.^ First two trainers were smooth sailing. I started having trouble with Bertha, as she managed to poison 2 of my Pokemon. But overall, the whole battle wasn't hard. Then I met Lance and his dragons. Could have used Lapras for most of them, but I decided to spread the fun around and switched to let all of my team participate in the battle. After that, I healed and challenged Gary. Surprisingly, his most troublesome Pokemon was Exeggutor, but then again, because I decided to play around and sent out Primeape against it. Aerial Ace took 4 hits to kill him. Only later I realized that Exeggutor actually had higher Defense and HP, which explains a lot. Oh well.

Aaaaaand done. I'm planning to go catch the legendary birds afterwards, and then maybe continue on with the islands quest.

And I found an interesting theory, sort of.

In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, you encounter your rival in Lavendar Town. He asks whether or not you know what it's like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has the Raticate that he used in previous battles. Your rival battle before this took place on the S.S. Anne. Your rival's Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle... But, because of crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to the Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason why your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is because he's going to lay his deceased friend to rest. Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you're responsible for the death of hi Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become the Indigo League champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival's impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn't hold you responsible, he subconciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions. Tearfully swearing not to fail upon his Raticate's grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you... defeating you... and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League. Mere moments after he became the Indigo League Champion, he was defeated... by you. Although he had fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant. In the end your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor's praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival's innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather.
    Now that made me feel slightly guilty. XD;

I left Lavender Town and went west towards Saffron City. I arrived at Route 8 and I battled the trainers along the route. I had an easy time against them and I eventually reached the entrance to the Underground Path, which led to Route 7. I traveled through the Underground Path and I made it to Route 7 where I trained my Pokemon against the wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I eventually made my way to Celadon City and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I visited the Celadon City Department Store too and I bought items. I explored the rest of the city afterwards and then I obtained a Coin Case for the Game Corner. I played at the Game Corner and then I found the entrance to Team Rocket's Hideout.

I took out Starmie with my Kameil in just two attacks and raised to level 19. Then my Kameil forgot Shippo wo Furu to learn Kamitsuku which is a dark type attack. Received a TM from Kasumi and taught Mizu no Hadou to my Kameil as well. Picked up the Candy which is hidden such that I can level up my Kameil. Now I head towards the bridge and meet my rival for the first time. Took him out without too much effort including the Fushigidane which is his strongest Pokémon on his team. Now I take on the five trainers on the bridge.

I entered the Team Rocket Hideout and I met some Team Rocket grunts when I was inside and I had to battle against them. I made it to the area with the spinning tiles and I was sent around to different areas. I picked up all the items inside the hideout and then I battled more Team Rocket grunts. I reached the elevator that led to Giovanni's room and I got it to work since I had the Lift Key. I arrived at Giovanni's room and battled. He sent out his Onix and I used my Ivysaur. I defeated Onix with Vine Whip and then he sent out his Kangaskhan. I defeated it with my newly-evolved Raichu and then only Giovanni's Rhyhorn remained. I defeated it with Graveler's Magnitude and then I picked up the Silph Scope.

When I was taking on the trainers on the bridge, my Kameil was nearly killed so his ability was activated. The moves suddenly become stronger and kills other Pokémon quite easily. Especially I can kill the grass type move in one go using Mizu No Hadou. Combination of other attacks like Megaton Panchi, Megaton Kikku and Kamitsuku worked fine as well. Then I rushed into Masaki Sonezaki's House in order to get a ship ticket after I help him to separate from the Pokémon. After that I take on Rocket Dan Sleep and Wanriky and recovered the TM called Anawo Horu which is important when dealing with the next gym battle since my main Pokémon is Mizu type against Denki type.

I left the Team Rocket Hideout and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then I went shopping at the Department Store since I wanted to stock up on items. I headed over to the Celadon City Gym afterwards and I started to battle against the Gym trainers inside. I defeated them all and then I went to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center again. I returned to the Gym and I challenged Erika. I defeated her Victreebel using my Pidgeotto's Gust, then I fought against her Tangela using my Raichu. That was a close match since Raichu's attacks weren't effective, but I still defeated Tangela. I then used my Growlithe against Erika's Vileplume and I won the match. I got the Rainbow Badge and I saved.

I got a hidden berry after passing through the underground tunnel. Then I reached Kuchiba City and I bought some potions. Next I got some berry on the trash inside the ship. After that I met my rival and raised my Kameil to level 26. Finally I got an HM from the captain and taught it to my Koratta. It also learned Anawo Horu in the same time. Luckily the switch was immediate at the middle of the entrance so it did not take me too much time for opening the door. After fighting the unavoidable trainer next to the door. I now face the gym leader Matis of Kuchiba City.

I Restarted my LeafGreen. Played for about 20 minutes. Picked Charmander as my starter. I then battled my rival. I then headed to Viridian City where I got Oak's Parcel. After getting the Parcel, I headed back to Pallet Town. After arriving I gave Oak the Parcel, and went to Route 1 to catch a Pidgey. After I found and caught a Pidgey I returned to Pallet town to heal.

Team:
    Athena the Pidgey(female) Lvl 3
    Fury the Charmander(Male) Lvl 7

I healed my Pokemon at the Celadon City Pokemon Center and I bought items at the Department Store before leaving town and I headed over to the gate that led to Saffron City. I gave the Tea key item to a guard and he let me through. I wandered around the city, then I headed east back to Lavender Town since that was still my destination. I arrived after re-battling trainers along the road thanks to my VS Seeker and I healed my Pokemon again before climbing the Pokemon Tower. As I climbed, I was finally able to identify the ghosts. I caught a wild Gastly on my way up and then I battled against the Channelers. My Pokemon gained a lot of experience and then I arrived at a purification zone and I saved there.

I went on to doing the Islands first after all.

So I continued where I left off after Three Island. Went to the Nugget Tunnel (or whatever the name is) and got 2 Nuggets, from the man and one of the rocks in there. I caught a wild Dunsparce out there too. Then I went to the Icefall Cave to help Lorelei and also got the Ruby for Celio. Next up was Six Islands and Sapphire but some weird scientist stole it. Oh well. I then went back to Five Island, got an Egg and went in the Lost Cave. Got a few incenses and brought Selphy back home. She wanted to see a Koffing and I showed her one. Then her butler (who appeared out of of the wall) gave me a Luxury Ball.

Next up, Rocket Warehouse. Then I'll head to Seven Island.

After healing my Pokemon at the purification zone inside the Pokemon Tower, I continued to climb the tower. I finally arrived at the last floor and I headed for the stairs until I ran into the ghost of Marowak. I had to defeat Marowak in order to enter the tower's highest room, then I arrived at the tower's summit. I battled the Team Rocket grunts inside and then I talked to Mr. Fuji. We returned to his house and I obtained the Poke Flute from him. I healed my Pokemon at the PC, then I headed to Celadon City again. I arrived and I purchased items at the Department Store. I went west until I arrived at the gate that led to Cycling Road. I awoke the sleeping Snorlax and then I battled it. I defeated it and then I saved.

The gym leader Matis was quite strong indeed and somehow I managed to eliminate Raichu with my Megaton Panchi. After the gym battle I went to the house to get a voucher for the bicycle. Next I went back up to Hanada City and head towards the Rock Tunnel. I did not get an HM for flash because I needed to save time. That tunnel was not an easy part for me to pass through especially the surrounding were totally black unlike Red/ Green in the last generation. Finally I went to Cion town and ready for the next gym battle.

I went through Cycling Road after I awoke the sleeping Snorlax. As soon as I arrived and I encountered some Bikers as I rode around and I battled against them for the experience. I managed to level up my team a lot by using the VS Seeker after those battles, but I had to leave Cycling Road in order to heal my injured Pokemon in between some of the tougher battles. I arrived in Celadon City and I healed them at the Pokemon Center and I also purchased some items and then I went back to Cycling Road. I went south and I battled more Bikers. I eventually reached the gatehouse that led to Fuchsia City and I got off my Bicycle. I healed my Pokemon at the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center and I saved the game.

Unlike the old games I could not just pass through the game by using a doll in Pokémon Tower. So I went to the Game Department of Tamamushi City in order to get a device to get through. Took down a couple of Rocket Dan grunts there and my Kameil eventually evolved into a Kamex. After that I arrived to a secret house in order to get an HM for Fly. At the tower I just took some important items such as one to restore PP. Finally I defeated the Ghost and some Rocket Dan members and got a Flute.

Started fresh, Picked up a Modest Charmander with 31 Speed Iv's(Soft Reset) today and caught an extraordinarily good iv'd Impish Spearow 31 in HP Attack and Speed o.o
    Im playing on my android phone So it will be impossible for me to trade or evolve trade certain pokes. I decided to take a challenge in grabbing pokemon with good Natures and Iv's but im catching every poke at least once to give them a shot, if they got good enough stats i keep em

So far i got Chamander(Roast) and Spearow(Turbo)
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

I arrived in Fuchsia City and I healed my Pokemon at the nearby Pokemon Center. I then decided to visit the Safari Zone warden's house and I had to find his teeth for him in order to get the Strength HM. I headed over to the Safari Zone afterwards and I was given 30 Safari Balls and I explored the area. I captured a wild Rhyhorn and a wild Nidoran, then I headed over to another area where I captured a Venomoth. I managed to find a wild Chansey at one point, but it fled before I could capture it. My time ran out and I had to head back to the lobby. I paid another 500 dollars and I headed into the Safari Zone again. I managed to find the teeth this time and I even found the place where the Surf HM was given and saved.

After I have got the Flute I went to the cycling road. I woke up Kabigon but I ran away from the battle. I picked up Rare Candy on the route which was hidden. Next I arrived Sekichiku City and I decided to go to Safari Zone first. Used plenty of repels to get rid of the wild Pokémon. Got a tooth and arrived to the secret house to get an HM03. Soon after that I handed in the tooth and got HM04. Finally I went to the Sekichiku gym to challenge the Doku type gym leader Kyou.

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

3 years ago i got rid alot of my older game systems. I still have gamecube colloseum games and i'm going to play them again to transfer the special move monsters to my X cartridge and offer them for trade. So......I bought a copy of leafe green on ebay today should be here in july. also am planning on buying emerald. so sad i got rid of them in the first place. i think i still have the boxes and everything somewhere. just no game.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

I left the Safari Zone and I visited the Safari Zone warden next. I gave him the missing teeth and he gave me the Strength HM. I taught it to my Graveler and I pushed the boulder that was inside the warden's house. I headed out once again in order to heal my Pokemon, then I went to the Fuchsia City Gym to challenge Koga. Once inside, I had to battle the Gym trainers while moving around invisible walls. I eventually defeated all the Gym trainers, but I headed over to Cycling Road and I used the VS Seeker to re-battle the trainers there. I headed back to Fuchsia City and I went over to Route 15 which was located just east of the city. I battled trainers there for some experience and I saved on my way to Fuchsia City.

The gym battle with Kyou was pretty tough since my Kamex was almost being knocked out. Luckily due to ability I managed to kill his Pokémon in one go. After defeating Kyou then I Flew to Masara Town in order to Surf towards Guren Island. I went to the house in order to get a key for access to the gym. Plenty of Repels were used as there were wild Pokémon in the house. Since I have played this game many times so I have no trouble when I pass thorough the quiz machine. Now I am going to face the gym leader Katsura.

I returned to Fuchsia City and after shopping for items at the Poke Mart, I returned to the Fuchsia City Gym. I roamed around until I found Koga's location in the middle of the Gym. I challenged him and he sent out his first Koffing. I used my Pidgeot and I defeated Koffing with Wing Attack. I switched to my Raichu when Koga sent out his Muk and I used Shock Wave against it. That did damage, but Muk survived. I switched to Graveler afterwards and I beat Muk with Magnitude. I battled against Weezing and Koga's second Koffing after that and I managed to beat them without difficulty. I won the Soul Badge and the Toxic TM after I defeated Koga and I visited the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center again to heal my Pokemon.

I finally fished training my shiny Magneton to level 100 using the VS Seeker on One Island. Unsure of what to do next, perhaps EV train my Ho-Oh. There's not much to do when you complete the Pokedex!

I left the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center after I healed my injured Pokemon and I wandered east and then north towards Lavender Town from Route 15 after I bought some items at the Poke Mart. I then decided that I should challenge the Saffron City Gym for the Marsh Badge since my Pokemon weren't strong enough to battle against Blaine just yet. I entered the city and as expected, it was swarmed with Team Rocket grunts. I had to enter the Silph Co. building first in order to liberate it from Team Rocket. I got into the second floor of the building and I had to face off against several Team Rocket grunts. I eventually left the building after only going up two more floors, since my Pokemon needed to be healed again.

I forgot if I even finished the Sevii Islands quest. Oh well. Don't think I did.

But I had to rematch the E4. Just because. XD
    Then again, I was too lazy to train my Pokemon, who are currently at ~L65 or so, so I decided to do what I used to do when I first started playing Pokemon ages ago: rely on legendaries. Yeah. Cheap, but whatever. So I traded the L70 Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza from Emerald, and went for the challenge.

Well, for the stompout. I guess. It was short and swift, at least. After finishing I saved.

Maybe I'll go catch the legendaries in FireRed after this. There's the birds. And Mewtwo. Maybe.

Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast