Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I bought some more items at the Poke Mart, then I headed back to Silph Co. I got to the third and fourth floor and I had to battle against some more Team Rocket grunts. I spent a long time in there, then I warped into another room and I picked up items. I talked to the various employees who were trapped inside the building, then I began to open doors once I had obtained a key. I collected more items, then I got into a room and I met my rival. We had a battle, then I collected the gift Lapras from one of the employees. I left to the Saffron City Pokemon Center afterwards and I healed my Pokemon. I then climbed back up the tower but I lost my way, so I had to backtrack. I eventually reached the 11th floor and I saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I bought some more items at the Poke Mart, then I headed back to Silph Co. I got to the third and fourth floor and I had to battle against some more Team Rocket grunts. I spent a long time in there, then I warped into another room and I picked up items. I talked to the various employees who were trapped inside the building, then I began to open doors once I had obtained a key. I collected more items, then I got into a room and I met my rival. We had a battle, then I collected the gift Lapras from one of the employees. I left to the Saffron City Pokemon Center afterwards and I healed my Pokemon. I then climbed back up the tower but I lost my way, so I had to backtrack. I eventually reached the 11th floor and I saved.
    Will Lord E manage to stop the nefarious Team Rocket? And just who else will be standing in his way? Find out on the next Episode of Pokemon FireRed...or LeafGreen.

I just started my new FireRed save file. Name: Adam. Partner Pokemon: Charmander ... The Journey begins!
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I entered the Fighting Dojo after beating Giovanni and I battled the trainers inside. Their Fighting-type Pokemon were easy to defeat and then I battled against the Karate Master. I defeated his Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, then he allowed me to choose one of his two Fighting Pokemon as a gift. I chose Hitmonlee and I left it at the Day Care on Route 5 to train. I returned to Saffron City and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I also bought some more items at the Poke Mart and then I headed to the Saffron City Gym and I started to battle against the various Gym trainers inside. I eventually reached Sabrina's place at the center of the Gym after warping around and I saved before challenging her for the Marsh Badge.

I started a new game on Leafgreen and decided to name my Charmander 'Fireheart'.Thus began my 'Warriors' nicknaming theme.I did the beginning and then beat my rival on Route 10(?).I caught a male Mankey and named it 'Dustpelt'.I'm currently grinding to take on Brock.On my Firered,I started a Wedlocke.I have had two deaths,and maybe I'll list my team when I remember what was in it...

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

I battled Sabrina and I had a relatively easy time against her. Sabrina sent out her Kadabra first and I used my Graveler against it. I got in a few hits, but I eventually had to switch out to my Golduck. Golduck defeated Sabrina's Kadabra and then I had to face off against Sabrina's Venomoth. My Pidgeot was able to defeat her Venomoth easily and then I had to battle against Sabrina's Mr. Mime. I used my Clefable against it, but she wasn't able to score too many strong attacks, so I used Pidgeot again. I managed to beat Mr. Mime with Fly, then I sent out Raichu to deal with Sabrina's Alakazam. I managed to paralyze it with Thunder Wave, then I defeated it with Thunderbolt. I got the Marsh Badge and a TM and saved.

While failing miserably to find Entei (got the National dex), I ran into a shiny Pidgey on route 2. Such a waste of Max Repels :'(.

At least I got a shiny!!
    SO MANY SHINIES IN 6th GEN

After I won the Marsh Badge, I went to heal my Pokemon. I purchased items at the Poke Mart and then I headed south to Vermilion City. I went to Diglett's Cave for a little while, then I headed east towards Route 12. I went south and I battled the trainers there using the VS Seeker since I wanted to get some training in before challenging Blaine. I eventually reached Fuchsia City and I got to the coast and I Surfed south. I battled various Swimmer trainers on my way towards the Seafoam Islands and then I entered the caverns when I arrived. I trained against the wild Pokemon inside, then I started pushing boulders through the holes so that I could change the directions of the currents. I saved afterwards.

Just picked up my old Leaf Green, which I haven't played in a while. I was in the Icefall Cave when I turned it on, so I caught myself a Swinub (Couldn't find a Sneasel) and left. I decided randomly at that point that I wanted to use a Misdreavus during the rest of the postgame, so I headed to Five Island and caught myself one, weakening it with my Weezing's Toxic. Naming my Misdreavus "Bad Wolf", I went to the Pokemon Center and stored my Machamp to make room for my new Misdreavus. Deciding that I wanted to fill the Pokedex a bit more, I went to the Safari Zone, failing to catch anything new.

I evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon and it turned out to be my team's mvp in both gym battles and against the Elite Four. I thought the Sevii Islands were an ok addition from the originals, but could have had more going on.

I arrived on Cinnabar Island and entered the Poke Mart in order to buy items. I then visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. I went over to the lab next and I talked to people and I revived the fossil that I found on Mt. Moon. Since I couldn't access the Cinnabar Island Gym yet, I decided to visit the Pokemon Mansion since that's where the key for the Gym was and my Pokemon needed to be trained more for the Gym battle against Blaine. I battled wild Pokemon on the first floor of the mansion and I opened some doors after interacting with the Mewtwo statues. I read the scientists' diaries as I moved around, then I headed lower into the mansion and I battled trainers. I eventually found the key.

I did some things a few days ago. I changed up my team a bit and it's now Thunder the Raichu, Cory the Vaporeon, Nate the Venomoth, Cecelia the Nidorina, Pidgetta the Pidgeotto, and Jenny the Dugtrio. Cecelia, Pidgetta, and Jenny need some serious grinding and Cecelia and Pidgetta need to evolve. I barely beat Koga, but Nate proved his worth by two-hit-KO'ing most of his team (I hate Muk...) Cinnabar Mansion was a pain to get through, I actually had to look up how to get through it...heh heh. I also challenged Blaine and the trivia thingies that bring you to him were so easy to get through that I didn't fight anyone before him. Everything Blaine had was one-hit-KO'd by Cory except for his Rapidash who hung on with practically one HP. That whole gym was so easy. I also did that island sidequest for Bill. I didn't even know about it before that! I hated how I was stuck there until I finished the quest, but I ended up going back when I was done because it was a great place to grind. Oh, and I revived the Helix Fossil and Old Amber, and I got a female Omantye from the Helix Fossil!
    Last edited by Clovaria; 20th July 2014 at 6:10 PM. Reason: I forgot something
    My Shinies!
    From Trades-
    Surprise Random Encounter- as a Golbat
    Regular In-Game Event (ones everyone gets)-
    Missed- (accidentally ran)
    Current Goals-

I finally entered the Cinnabar Island Gym and I challenged the Gym Leaders inside. I could have easily solved the riddle questions instead, but I thought battling would be the better option to level up my Pokemon. I continued battling until I reached Blaine's place and I challenged him a battle. I used my Graveler against his Ponyta and I beat it with Rock Blast. I then used my Poliwrath's Surf attack against his Arcanine. That beat Arcanine and then I used Nidoking against Blaine's Rapidash. I was able to beat it easily with Earthquake and then I used my Pidgeot against his Growlithe. I defeated it and I won the match. I obtained the Volcano Badge and I met Bill outside. We took a ship and I saved at One Island.

I wish I would have found this http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-General-FACT thread sooner, as now I'm going to continue my quest in getting the sapphire in FireRed, as well as start getting the ruby in LeafGreen. So much time was wasted >.>
    SO MANY SHINIES IN 6th GEN

I talked to Bill's friend Celio at One Island, then I left the local Pokemon Center. I wandered around the island and headed south to Treasure Beach to collect items and battle some Pokemon. After taking care of stuff there, I headed over to Kindle Road. I battled some trainers when I arrived and I even captured a wild Ponyta. I battled some more trainers by Ember Spa and then I entered it. I walked into the hot springs and my Pokemon were healed. I collected the Rock Smash HM from a man inside and then I went back outside. I eventually battled all the trainers in the area, so I went north to Mt. Ember in order to explore it and battle some of the wild Pokemon there. I pushed a boulder out of the way.

I started a new game. I picked Bulbasaur and named him Caesar. He has not yet lost and I am in the Fuchsia City tower. I have used other Pokémon, but for the most part I have used Caesar exclusively. I caught an Abra (luckily it had Modest nature) so I put it in the day care and last time I checked he was level 21 but he hasn't learned any moves. Once I get to Celadon City, I'm going to buy enough coins to pick out a Dratini. Caesar is like level 46 and took down my rival Steven, without any items or help.
    Pokémon Y Team:
    Pokémon AS Team:
    My Friend Code is 5343-9772-6309.

I left Mt. Ember after battling Moltres at the volcano's summit. I went back to One Island and I took the ferry to Two Island since I hadn't visited that island yet. When I arrived, I headed into the local Pokemon Center to heal and swap Pokemon. I then left once that was done and I talked to the various people around the island. I then headed north to Cape Brink and I talked to the old woman there. I soon headed back to Two Island and I took the ferry to Three Island next. When I arrived, I saw some Bikers hanging around and I had to battle them. Once that was done, I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I made my way towards Bond Bridge since I had to go to Berry Forest next. I saved as I arrived.

Leaf Green: Training my team up on island one with those martial artists near the spa. Trying to train to level 46 with everyone needing 3 or 4 levels to get to that point before I continue on to get my 8th badge. I also need to figure out a 6th team mate but it's rather hard when I have a lot of types covered with Venasaur (Grass/Poison), Beedrill (Poison/ Bug), Snorlax (normal), Hypno (psychic) and Powliwrath (water/fighting). That leaves me with only a couple of types to choose from. I don't have another Gameboy so ground (Golem) is not going to happen. I don't want Ninetails or Rapidash so that leaves me with flying or electric. I've used Raichu so many times so don't think i'll be going with him. I just used an Electrode in fire red and a Jolteon in platinum. Flying is cool but the only pokemon I have left to use from that type is Dodrio. My just go with a Sandslash.

Fire Red: Just defeated the Elite 4 for the second time even though I was quite underleveled. Charizard was my highest at 67 with Vileplume, Electrode, Marowak, Lapras and Scyther all being level 63. I am now going to catch Mewtwo and maybe the dog Suicune, although I would prefer to train a new team while completing the pokedex.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I battled my way around the tall grass at Bond Bridge. I soon made it to the actual bridge and I battled some trainers in the area and I then reached Berry Forest. I entered and I collected some berries that were scattered throughout the forest. I battled some wild Pokemon as I moved around the tall grass, then I reached a pond that I could Surf over. I did that, then I reached a place with some skinny trees that could be cut down. I cut them and I collected an item. I continued to travel around the forest, then I reached the very end and I found Lostelle. As I reached her, a wild Hypno appeared out of nowhere and I had to fight against it. I managed to capture it and then I left with Lostelle. I saved on Three Island.

I recently started a new game. Before I beat Koga I wanted to EV train my Dratini, Alakazam, and Vaporeon. I beat ~250 Diglett and Dugtrio for the speed stat and then went to the Pokémon tower to defeat Gastly and Haunter. I beat ~75 and then got really bored so I'm on hiatus. I have used Venusaur exclusively so I figured I couldn't EV train him as he is fully trained and I didn't keep count. I have two EXP shares, I borrowed one from LG. I think I'm going to finish training Alakazam and Vaporeon and then beat Koga and then finish Dratini.
    Pokémon Y Team:
    Pokémon AS Team:
    My Friend Code is 5343-9772-6309.

Since I finished all the tasks, I headed back to One Island and I entered the Pokemon Center. Celio's machine was running smoothly, so it was time to return to Kanto. I headed back with Bill and I made my way to Viridian City. I shopped for some items at the Cinnabar Island Poke Mart first and then I headed north towards Pallet Town by Surfing. I battled trainers along the sea route, then I arrived in Pallet Town. I talked to Professor Oak, then I headed to Viridian City by travelling along Route 1. I healed my Pokemon at the Viridian City PC and then I entered the Viridian City Gym, which was finally unlocked since its Gym Leader had returned. I battled some Gym trainers inside and then I saved the game afterwards.

So last night, I played my FireRed for the first time in a very loooonnngg time. I plan on restarting it sometime, once I finish breeding and EV training a team on Emerald and trade it over to LeafGreen. Because of this, I wanted to see what I had on my current file and pick out any Pokemon/items I wanted to save.

Anyway, when I started my file up again, I found myself at the top of Mt. Ember. I realized that I must have saved there just after I caught Moltres, which means I haven't played my FireRed in like three years. Didn't think it'd been that long...
    I climbed all the way down the mountain and then had to walk over to the Pokemon Center on One Island (discovered that I don't have a Fly slave). I began looking in my PC to see what Pokemon I still had. There weren't too many, but I chose 12 Pokemon to transfer to my HeartGold, plus a Scyther with egg moves that will be useful for breeding on Emerald.

Went to Lavender Town after that in order to nickname the Pokemon I selected just for fun. I put them all in a separate PC box and gave them items. I will transfer them to HG in the future, though I'm not sure when that'll be.

After I won the Earth Badge, I headed out to the Viridian City PC to heal my team. I then bought some items since I had used most of my inventory recently. I then headed south to Pallet Town to talk to Professor Oak again. Once I had finished all the minor tasks, I headed back to Viridian City and I went west towards the Pokemon League gates. I met my rival as I was heading west though and he requested a battle with me. I battled against him and I had a hard time against his Charizard. My Graveler wasn't able to defeat it, so I had to use Raichu against it. Once Charizard and all of my rival's other Pokemon had been defeated, I healed at the Viridian City Pokemon Center again, then I entered through the gate.

Took care of the remaining things I needed to do on my FireRed save file. I started by quickly linking up with my Emerald and trading over the Scyther with the good egg moves I found in my PC a few days ago. Once that was done, I had to head down to Fuchsia City. A couple of the Pokemon I wanted to transfer to HeartGold knew HM moves, so I had to visit the move deleted to get rid of them. After deleting those moves, I deposited the Pokemon in the PC again and then saved. I then switched over to my HG game and Pal Parked every Pokemon I wanted to save.

I'm now done with that FR file, so I'll be restarting it soon, maybe even tomorrow.

As I walked towards Victory Road, a guard checked my Boulder Badge, then I met some other guards that checked my other Gym badges. I had to Surf across a lake, then I had some more badges checked. I finally reached the entrance to Victory Road and I entered the cave. I wandered around a bit and I encountered a wild Onix. I captured it for use later on and then I started to push a boulder around. I managed to unlock a new area of the cave once I had pushed the boulder on top of a button, then I battled a trainer. My team was able to slay his Pokemon, then I moved around to look for items and trainers. I battled my way around the first section of Victory Road, then I saved the game as I arrived at another boulder.

Switched over to my LeafGreen version. I needed to catch some trade fodder, so I headed into Mt. Moon since I happened to be near there. Inside, I easily captured several Pokemon and then returned to the Pokemon Center next to the cave entrance. On the second floor, I connected to my Emerald and traded over the six Pokemon I plan on using on my next FireRed playthrough.

With that done, I went back to FireRed and restarted the game. I chose to play as the boy and named him Red, with my rival being Blue. I started in my room, where I withdrew a Potion from my PC before going downstairs. Then, I went outside and started looking around Pallet Town.

Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast