Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2689

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I kept walking through Victory Road and I battled several trainers and soon I had to heal my Pokemon with items since they were getting injured with every battle. I headed towards the last area of Victory Road afterwards and I eventually found the cave's exit. I battled one last trainer and then I arrived at the Pokemon League HQ. I entered the building and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there. I then bought some more healing items for later. I went back to Victory Road afterwards and I did some grinding since my Pokemon needed to level up some more for the Elite Four challenge. After about an one hour and a half of grinding, I returned to the League building and saved before challenging the E4.

I visited Blue's house and talked to a couple people around Pallet. When I was done with that, I tried leaving town, but then Prof. Oak stopped me before I entered the tall grass. He made me follow him back to his lab, where Blue was waiting. Oak talked to the two of us and then told us to choose a starter Pokemon. I selected Bulbasaur while Blue went with Charmander.

As I began walking out of the lab, my rival challenged me to my first battle. I just made Bulbasaur spam Tackle until Charmander fainted. I did end up using my Potion in this battle, since I took quite a lot of damage from Scratch. Anyway, once that battle was over I left for Route 1. I defeated some Pidgey and Rattata in the grass and got Bulbasaur to level 7. After that, I reached Viridian City.

I didn't do much in Viridian yet, just went straight to the PokeMart. The vendor guy in there gave me a parcel or something to deliver to Prof. Oak. So, I returned to Pallet Town and returned to Oak's lab. I handed over the parcel and then Blue showed up again. Oak then told us about the Pokedex and gave one to each of us.

I entered my sis Lorelei's chamber first. She sent out her Dewgong and I used my Raichu. I managed to defeat Lorelei's Dewgong with Shock Wave and then she sent out Cloyster. I used Raichu's Thunderbolt against it and it fainted too. Lorelei sent out her Lapras afterwards and I used Rhydon. I thought its Rock-type attacks would come in handy, but Lorelei's Lapras defeated it with Surf. Alas, I had to use Venusaur against Lapras and I beat it with Giga Drain. I switched to Gyarados when Lorelei sent out her Jynx and I defeated Jynx with Surf attacks. I then used Raichu again when Lorelei sent out Slowbro and I slayed Slowbro with Thunderbolt. I healed my Pokemon once more after I defeated Lorelei and I saved.

After getting the Pokedex, I began walking back up to Viridian City. Along the way, I captured several wild Pokemon. Once I was in Viridian again, I went up to the upper floor of the Pokemon Center to trade over my planned team from LeafGreen. So, my FireRed team right now is: Mr. Mime, Snorlax, Pikachu, Omanyte, Hitmonlee, and another Bulbasaur. But, I'll have to use my starter Bulbasaur for a while until getting enough badges.

When I was done trading, I looked around Viridian City and talked to various people. I obtained the Teachy TV from the old man who shows you how to catch Pokemon and then visited the trainers' school. There was a Gym in town, but it was closed. I couldn't do much else in this city yet, so I headed to Route 2 and entered the Viridian Forest.

Team:
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 5th September 2014 at 6:32 AM.

I healed my team after slaying Lorelei and entered Bruno's room. He sent out his Onix and I used my Venusaur against it. I was able to defeat it with Giga Drain, then Bruno sent out his Hitmonlee. I swapped out to my Fearow and I attacked it with Drill Peck. Sadly, that wasn't enough to beat Hitmonlee. Hitmonlee attacked with Brick Break, but Fearow's second Fly defeated it. I had to battle against Bruno's Hitmonchan afterwards and I defeated it with Fearow's Drill Peck attack. I swapped out to Gyarados and I used it against Machamp. Its Surf attacks defeated Machamp and then only Bruno's second Onix was left. I used Gyarados's Surf again to defeat it and then I healed my Pokemon before going into Agatha's room.

Went through the Viridian Forest. I wandered through the tall grass for some time in search of items, and defeated several wild Bug-type Pokemon with my starter. There were also many Bug Catchers scattered around the forest, so I battled them all for experience and best of all money. My starter Bulbasaur gained quite a few levels from all the battles I won (and also thanks to the Lucky Egg I traded over ).

Eventually, I found the exit and left the forest. I then continued into Pewter City.

I went to Agatha's chamber next. She talked about Oak and then we began to battle. She sent out her first Gengar and I used Gyarados against it. I defeated Gengar with a barrage of Surf attacks, then I had to face off against her Golbat. I used my Raichu's Thunderbolt against it and Agatha's Golbat fainted easily with that. She sent out her Haunter afterwards and I attacked it with Raichu's Thunderbolt. It didn't faint though and it used Mean Look to keep Raichu in the battle. I defeated it eventually and I used my Rhydon against Agatha's Arbok next. I defeated Agatha's Arbok easily with my fab Rhydon's Earthquake attack and then I used Gyarados and Fearow against Agatha's second Gengar. I saved after the battle.

Healed at the Pewter City Pokemon Center. Then, I began looking around the city. I visited ever house and talked to all the residents, including that one annoying guy who drags you over to the Gym. I ignored the Gym for now and headed over to the museum instead. After looking at the fossil exhibits on display, I decided to leave and backtrack to Viridian.

Once I was in Viridian, I headed left onto Route 22. While walking along there, my rival appeared and challenged me to a battle. He started with a Pidgey, who I defeated after spamming it with my starter's Tackle. I kept my starter in against Charmander, and weakened it with Leech Seech and PoisonPowder damage. Tackle then took it out and I won the battle. My starter then evolved into Ivysaur. Returned to Pewter after that.

I battled Lance and he sent out Gyarados and I used Raichu. I defeated Lance's Gyarados with a Thunderbolt attack and then I swapped out to my Gyarados when Lance sent out his first Dragonair. Gyarados managed to hit Dragonair with an Ice Beam and Dragonair fainted. I switched to Rhydon afterwards and I faced off against Lance's Dragonite. I had Rhydon use Rock Tomb, but that didn't make Dragonite faint. I had to use Raichu's Thunderbolt attacks to defeat Lance's Dragonite, then I used Venusaur against Lance's second Dragonair. I defeated Dragonair with Body Slam, then I used Gyarados against Lance's Aerodactyl. I managed to hit Aerodactyl with Surf and it fainted. I then saved after I defeated E4 Lance.

Back in Pewter City, I decided to head over to the Gym at last. This Gym was pretty straightforward and there wasn't a puzzle or anything in it. I challenged the only regular trainer in the Gym, the ten thousand light years guy, and destroyed his team using my starter. After that, I walked up to Brock and battled him. He had two Pokemon, Geodude and Onix, both of whom were quad weak to Grass attacks. My starter Ivysaur was therefore able to OHKO them both with Vine Whip.

For winning that battle, Brock gave me my first badge on this journey, the Boulder Badge. I also received the Rock Tomb TM.

I battled my rival and he sent out Pidgeot. I had Raichu use Thunderbolt on Pidgeot and it fainted. My rival then sent out his Rhydon and I used Gyarados's Surf attack to defeat it. I sent out Fearow when my rival sent out Exeggutor and I defeated Exeggutor with Fly. I switched out to Venusaur when my rival sent out Alakazam and I managed to Paralyze it with Body Slam. My rival healed it though, so I had to use Frenzy Plant to defeat Alakazam. I swapped out to Gyarados again when my rival used his Charizard and I slayed it with Surf. I only had to battle against Gyarados afterwards and I defeated it with Raichu's Thunderbolt. I defeated my rival and Prof. Oak registered me and my Pokemon into the Hall of Fame.

After my victory at the Pewter Gym, I quickly healed my team to replenish my PP. I went over to the mart after that and purchased several things, including repels. Then, I started walking to the way leading out of town. As I was walking, I ran into one of Prof. Oak's aides and received the running shoes from him, very useful indeed.

I continued onto Route 3. The first part of this route was absolutely packed with trainers, so it took me quite some time to beat them all. After walking around some more after that, I came across a Pokemon Center and went inside.

I awoke in my home in Pallet Town after the E4 challenge and I headed over to Professor Oak's lab. I met my rival there and Professor Oak asked both of us to help him with the National Pokedex. Our Pokedexes were upgraded next and then I set off for Vermilion City. I took the Seagallop ferry to One Island and I spoke to Celio. He needed help finding the two gems for his network machine, so I Surfed to Kindle Road. I battled Pokemon there and then I healed at the Ember Spa. I then Surfed towards my final destination, Mt. Ember. I got there and I discovered a cave that had recently been created after I beat TR grunts. I wandered around the maze of tunnels and encountered a wild Slugma and caught that.

I healed inside the Pokemon Center I entered and then talked to a guy who was selling Magikarp. I decided to buy one just because and gave it an insulting nickname. After that was done, I headed back outside and walked over to the entrance to Mt. Moon. The mountain's cave was quite expansive, so there was a lot for me to explore. I fought a few trainers and even captured a wild Clefairy I ran into. There were several troublesome members of Team Rocket on the mountain too, who I defeated in battle as well.

Near the end of the cave, I encountered a nerd who had found some fossils and wouldn't share. I easily thrashed his team in battle and then he let me take a fossil. I picked up the Dome Fossil and then exited the cave. Route 4 was where I ended up and then I continued into Cerulean City.

I headed deeper into Mt. Ember and reached the area where the Ruby was. I snatched it and headed back out again. I flew to One Island and entered the local Pokemon Center and I handed Celio the Ruby. He used it on his machine and then he gave me the Rainbow Pass which would allow me to visit the other Sevii Islands. I took the ferry to Three Island and I accessed the cave that was near the port. I obtained a Nugget from a man inside, then I headed out and I captured a wild Dunsparce in the tall grass. I headed into town and I purchased some items at the Poke Mart. I headed to Berry Forest afterwards and I collected some berries there. I saved the game at the Three Island Pokemon Center afterwards.

Looked around Cerulean City for a while and talked to most of the people there before trying to head north. However, my rival Blue suddenly appeared and challenged me to a battle again! I was still using my starter Ivysaur and had it take out his Pidgeotto and Charmander with help from Leech Seed and PoisonPowder. Rattata was easily taken out with a Razor Leaf. My rival's last Pokemon was an Abra that couldn't do anything at all, so it was a total joke.

After defeating Blue, I continued north until reaching the Nugget Bridge. On the bridge, I had to defeat five trainers in a row. Once all five were defeated, I quickly went back to Cerulean to spend most of my money on items and to change around my party so that I only had the Magikarp I bought with me. I went across the bridge after that and obtained a Nugget from a Rocket Grunt who then battled me. I lost that battle...because I'm terrible at this game on purpose so that I could go back and get another free Nugget. I did that several times to get more Nuggets, might get even more later.

I left Three Island next and took the ferry to Four Island and I visited the Day Care since I wanted to level up some Pokemon. I left Pokemon there and then I wandered around town. I got a sticker on my Trainer Card thanks to a man inside one of the houses and then I visited Elite Four Lorelei's house. There were dolls everywhere, but not much else. I bought several items at the Four Island Poke Mart afterwards and then I headed over to Icefall Cave. I entered the cave and I used Surf to travel on the water there and then I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall that led to the other caverns. I caught a Swinub with an Ultra Ball inside one of the caverns and I saved the game before moving on to the next one.

Yesterday, I stocked up on some more Nuggets by losing to the Rocket at the end of Nugget Bridge again. I collected over two dozen of them before deciding to stop. Once I was done with that, I got my strong Pokemon out of the PC and went over to the Cerulean Gym. I defeated both of the regular trainers there before challenging Misty to a battle.

Misty started with her Staryu, while I was still using my starter Ivysaur. I used Razor Leaf to easily win that match up and then Starmie came in. I chipped down its HP with Leech Seed and poison damage before finally taking it out with another Razor Leaf. Misty gave me the Cascade Badge and the Water Pulse TM for winning.

Returned to the Pokemon Center after that. Now that traded Pokemon level 30 and under will obey me, I decided it was time to dump my starter and only use my main team members now. I placed Ivysaur in the PC and got my traded Bulbasaur back. I then returned to the Nugget Bridge and finally defeated the Rocket there using Omanyte.

Team:

Lv. 16-20

I continued exploring Icefall Cave. I battled wild Pokemon as I walked and I eventually found slippery floors. I slid on the ice and I collected items. I entered a new cavern eventually and saw some Team Rocket grunts. Lorelei of the Elite Four was there as well and together we slayed the Team Rocket grunts. They all left Icefall Cave afterwards and I left too and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I took the Seagallop ferry to Five Island. There wasn't much to do on the main island since it was so small, so I headed out to Five Isle Meadow instead. I captured a wild Sentret in the tall grass and then I reached the Rocket Warehouse, but sadly it was locked.

I continued to explore the Route 24/25 area north of Cerulean. There were quite a few trainers located along the road, so I took the chance to level up my weaker team members by fighting them all. Most of my Pokemon are now level 20 and my main team Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur. Eventually, I came across a house at the end of the cape and went inside. I met Bill in there, though he appeared to be a Clefairy or something. I had to help him get back to normal by running something on his computer.

As thanks, Bill gave me the SS Ticket to use for the SS Anne ship in Vermillion City. I then spent some time looking at the NSFW Pokemon list on Bill's computer. When that was done, I walked back to Cerulean.

Team:

I decided to Surf towards Memorial Pillar next. I arrived and saw some Bird Keeper trainers. I battled against them for the experience points and then I made my way south towards the actual memorial. I talked to the guy there and I left a Lemonade on the Onix shrine. Its owner then gave me the Facade TM in return for my generosity. I flew back to Five Island after finding a Metal Coat and I Surfed north to Resort Gorgeous. I stopped by the Water Labyrinth first though since I wanted to collect the Togepi egg from the Gentleman there. Once I had picked that up, I Surfed towards Resort Gorgeous again. I battled trainers when I arrived and then I saved before heading over to Lost Cave to find that lost Selphy girl.

Back in Cerulean City, I went over to a house that had been broken into. After looking at the devastation, I headed through the back door into the yard. I encountered the Team Rocket member responsible for the crime there and he battled me. He had a Drowzee that was very annoying to my Mr. Mime, but I eventually defeated him and recovered the Dig TM.

With everything in Cerulean done for now, I walked down to Route 5. I visited the Day-Care house in the middle of the route, though I did not have any Pokemon I wanted to leave there. Soon after that, I came across one of the gates leading into Saffron City, but the thirsty jerk guarding the gate wouldn't let me through. So, I had to go to the Underground Path and walk over to Route 6 on the other side of Saffron. I battled the trainers located on that route and finished getting every member of my team to level 20. Then, I entered Vermilion City.

I Surfed east to Lost Cave and once inside, I entered some small caves and I encountered some wild Pokemon in some of those caverns. I captured a wild Haunter in one of the caves, then I found a cave with a Psychic. I battled against her Natu and Xatu and I continued to enter and exit caves in my search of Selphy. I found her eventually, but I had to battle against her before I got her to return to Resort Gorgeous. Once I slayed her Persian, I returned to Resort Gorgeous and I battled against the trainers there again using the Vs Seeker. I flew back to Five Island and I took the ferry to Six Island since I hadn't explored it yet. I bought items at the local Poke Mart with the money that I had earned and then I saved.

Leaf Green: Still training on island one but haven't chosen my sixth team mate. In a tussel between Magmar and Onix now. I really want to use Onix but his base attack is just atrocious, something I really wouldn't care about but Magmar is a pokemon I like better, although I have used him before and have already used my psychic tm on Powliwrath so leaning Onix. Hahaha so hard, i'll just train an Onix but if anyone has used one before and has any opinion on him I would gladly listen.

Fire Red; I caught myself the Mewtwo as well as Suicune. I started ev training Suicune in speed as it was a timid nature. All I need to do now is it's special attack. I have trained up my guys to the 70's now and completed the dex more, forgot what the exact number was as I'm focusing on Leaf green and Emerald now. Trained a few other guys to the 50's as my second team including a Dragonite, Crobat and Primeape. Looking to get a T-tar and train the Eevee's to get bite and teach them all shadow ball, probably not for Vaporeon though.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I walked towards Ruin Valley since I still needed to locate the Sapphire. Once I got there I had to battle a couple of trainers near the entrance. After I defeated them, I roamed the tall grass in search of wild Pokemon. I encountered a wild Yanma while I was exploring the tall grass and I captured it for my Dex. I continued to move around the valley and I met even more trainers. I defeated them all and then I made my way to the Dotted Hole. I managed to gain access to it and then I dropped down through the holes there. I made it to the Sapphire's location, but a Scientist arrived and he took the Sapphire for himself. I left the Dotted Hole and I went after the Scientist. I took the ferry to Five Island and I saved there.

Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast