Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Began doing things around Vermilion City. In the Pokemon Center, I obtained the VS Seeker from someone, which I'm happy about since the VS Seeker is definitely my favourite way of rematching trainers. I then went to the house right next to the Pokemon Center and obtained an Old Rod for fishing. Finally, I headed over to the fan club building and received a Bike Voucher after surviving the chairman's creepy Rapidash gush fest.

Now that I had a voucher for a bike, I quickly returned to Cerulean and entered the bike shop there. I exchanged the voucher for a free bicycle and registered it immediately. I then rode it back to Vermilion and then onto Route 11. I spent some time on that route battling trainers and catching a Spearow. Went out to Route 12 briefly as well, but it was blocked by a Snorlax. So, I just returned to Vermilion and will go to the ship next.

I walked to Five Isle Meadow and I gained access into Rocket Warehouse thanks to the passwords and I started to wander around. I battled some Team Rocket grunts and I had to navigate around the warehouse using movement tiles. I collected some items as well and I headed north to battle some more Team Rocket grunts. I eventually reached the female Team Rocket Admin and we started to battle. Her Muk was easy enough to beat with my Golem's Earthquake attack, but her Vileplume was more of a challenge. I used Fearow against it, but Vileplume's Sludge Bomb injured it. I had to use my Gyarados's Bite attack to defeat Vileplume and I used my Golem again against her Arbok. I saved after I won the battle.

Walked down the Vermilion City pier down to where the SS Anne was docked. I was allowed on the ship and began looking around right away. There were many trainers and items located throughout the ship's several floors and many cabins, so I made sure to visit every square inch of the boat. The most useful item I found was the Brick Break TM, which I taught to my Pikachu to expand its type coverage.

I eventually reached the stairs leading to the captain's room, but before I could go up them, my rival appeared again for another battle. My Pikachu took out his lead, Pidgeotto, with a couple of Thundershock attacks. After that, I switched over to Hitmonlee and used it to sweep right through my rival's Raticate, Kadabra, and Charmeleon. With that battle out of the way, I continued into the captain's room. The captain presented me with the Cut HM after I rubbed his back (yeah, nothing sketchy about that...)

Got off the ship after that. I watched the SS Anne sail away and I saved the game.

After slaying a Team Rocket Admin, I went to battle the last Admin. He sent out his Golbat and I used Raichu against it. I managed to defeat it with Shock Wave and then I battled the Admin's Weezing. I had to use my Golem's Rock Tomb attacks to defeat the Admin's Weezing before it could use Explosion and then only the Admin's Houndoom remained. I used Gyarados against it, but Houndoom was able to attack first with its Shadow Ball attack. I still managed to beat it with Surf eventually though and then I defeated the Admin. The only person left in the building was Gideon and I challenged him as well. I had an easy time against his Voltorb, Electrode, Magnemite, Magneton and Porygon and I saved afterwards.

Returned to the Vermilion Pokemon Center to add the Spearow I caught yesterday to my party. I then headed over to one of the houses in the city and traded that Spearow in exchange for a Farfetch'd. I used my new HM on the Farfetch'd to teach it Cut before walking back out to Route 11 and entering Diglett's Cave. The cave was pretty much just a long tunnel with little else, so I just walked straight through.

When I left the cave, I found myself on the other half of Route 2. I Cut down a few trees in order to pick up a few items that were lying on the ground. Then, inside a building I ran into one of Oak's aides, who gave me the HM for Flash. There wasn't anything else I wanted to do there after that, so I started heading back to Vermilion. Along the way, I captured a wild Diglett for myself. Will go to the third Gym next.

I got the Sapphire back and returned to One Island. I gave the Sapphire to Celio and he used it on his machine. I was now able to trade with Ruby and Sapphire version and I left the island since there were still things that I had to finish. I sailed to Six Island once more and I explored Ruin Valley since there were some trainers that I hadn't yet battled there. I then headed north towards the Pattern Bush area and I battled various trainers near the forest's entrance. Once I was inside the actual forest, I started to look around for wild Pokemon. I captured a wild Ledyba and a wild Spinarak in Great Balls and I battled some other trainers as I moved around the tall grass patterns and then I saved before leaving the forest.

I headed over to the Vermilion Gym. The first thing I did inside was battle all the trainers to get them out of the way. I then quickly left for the Pokemon Center to make sure my Pokemon were healthy for the Gym battle and then returned. But before I could fight the Gym Leader, I had to look for two switches inside trash cans. It took me multiple tries to find both switches, since I got pretty unlucky with choosing the correct trash can for the second switch.

Eventually, I found both switches and opened the way to Lt. Surge. I saved and then talked to Surge to start the battle. He started with his Voltorb while I used Snorlax. One Shadow Ball was enough to take out Voltorb as well as Pikachu. Lt. Surge sent in Raichu last, who I wasn't sure I could OHKO. So, I boosted my stats with Curse before using Shadow Ball again to win. I received the Thunder Badge.

Team:

Lv. 24-25

I eventually found a wild Heracross at Pattern Bush, then I Surfed towards Outcast Island again. I battled some trainers that I neglected before and I eventually reached the island. I entered Altering Cave after battling trainers, but there wasn't anything special there. I left afterwards and I used the Vs Seeker to re-battle some of the trainers in the area since my fab team needed experience. I flew back to Six Island afterwards and I took the ferry to Seven Island, which was the only Sevii Island that I hadn't visited yet. I healed my Pokemon at the Seven Island Pokemon Center, then I headed over to the local Poke Mart in order to purchase items for the next part of my travels. I saved before wandering to Sevault Canyon.

Once I was done in Vermilion, I left that city and returned to Cerulean. Then, I headed east and Cut down a tree to access Route 9. My Pokemon got some training done on this route as there were quite a few trainers I ran into as I walked along. Soon, I arrived on Route 10. The first thing I saw upon arrival was the river leading to the Power Plant, though I couldn't get there yet since I can't Surf outside of battle. Instead, I just entered a Pokemon Center that was conveniently placed beside the entrance to Rock Tunnel and healed my team. Next time, I will finish making preparations for exploring Rock Tunnel and then will go through it.

I sashayed into Sevault Canyon and battled trainers there. I managed to defeat a few, but a duo near two Pokemon Rangers were a challenge for me. I healed my team after those battles and then I continued to strut through the canyon. I soon spotted a Cool Couple and I battled them as well. Their Tauros wasn't too much of a problem, but their Miltank was tough to slay. Once that battle was over, I headed south and I battled more trainers. I arrived at the Chansey house eventually and I healed my Pokemon again. I battled the last Cooltrainers in the area and I arrived at the southern coast. I Surfed and I headed towards the Tanoby Ruins islands. I battled a trainer outside one of the ruins and then I saved.

I got an HM slave out of the PC and taught it Flash. Then, I exited the Pokemon Center and headed into Rock Tunnel. It was very dark in the cave, so the first thing I did was use Flash so that I could easily see where I was going. I then started making my way through the tunnel, which was a little longer than I remembered it being. There were a ton of trainers for me to battle and I fought them all. My Pokemon grew a lot, to level 26-27, which was especially good for my Pikachu since it learned Thunderbolt.

Part way through, I found someone who offered to teach Rock Slide to one of my Pokemon. I had it tutored onto my Hitmonlee. Kept exploring after that, eventually finding the exit and ending up on the other half of Route 10. I will now start heading down to Lavender Town.

I continued to Surf around the Tanoby Ruins and I accessed one of the chambers once all the trainer battles were done and I encountered an Unown. I captured it and then I saw some others, but I escaped from them since I only wanted one Unown for my Dex. I left the Tanoby Ruins and I flew back to Seven Island's Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon there and I then headed northward towards the Trainer Tower. I battled some trainers near the northern coast of Seven Island and then I Surfed towards the tower. I entered the challenge there and I began to climb the tower while battling trainers there. I had to heal my injured Pokemon after every other battle though, but it was still fun to battle for a while.

Started walking towards Lavender Town, fighting a few trainers along the way. When I entered the town, the first place I went to was the Pokemon Center since my team really needed some healing. After that, I took some time to look around the town. Even though Lavender Town was quite small, there were still some important places there such as the Name Rater and Mr. Fuji's houses. I even went into the Pokemon Tower for a sec, but only looked around the first floor for now.

Currently, I'm on Route 8. I'm about halfway through the route, just need to finish slaying all the trainers.

I exited Trainer Tower after slaying trainers and I healed my team at the Seven Island Pokemon Center. I took the ferry back to Vermilion City afterwards and I headed north towards Saffron City. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart and then I went north to Cerulean City. I decided to try and capture the wild Mewtwo inside Cerulean Cave, so I headed to Route 24 and then I used Surf to access the cave's entrance. Once inside, I moved around looking for the correct staircase. I picked up some items and then I battled some wild Pokemon when my Max Repel ran out. I captured a wild Wobbuffet while I was there, but that was only because I couldn't run from it due to its Shadow Tag ability. I then saved.

Finished up with the trainers on Route 8. I then came across another of the entrances to Saffron City, but just like the first time the thirsty jerk guard wouldn't let me through. So, I had to take the other Underground Path to Celadon City instead. Fortunately, there were quite a few things for me to do in Celadon. I went over to the mansion first and obtained some tea from an old lady on the first floor (though I must say, it looks more like a barrel of toxic waste looking at the Bag picture...)
    On the roof, I obtained a free Eevee.

After that, I went over to the department store. I purchased a Thunderstone on one of the floors and received some TMs from a girl on the roof after giving her some drinks. Also, I sold all the Nuggets I had collected earlier for a lot of money. Next, I headed to the restaurant to obtain the Coin Case. I then made my way to the Game Corner, where I purchased some coins. I spent them all on an Ice Beam TM that I used on Omanyte.

I sashayed deeper into Cerulean Cave and I used Rock Smash to break some rocks apart and then I found another staircase. I eventually reached Mewtwo's area at the end of the cave and battled it. I started to weaken it with my Gyarados's attacks, but that didn't work well enough. I switched to my Raichu and I had it use Thunder Wave to paralyze Mewtwo. That made things a bit easier since I didn't have to worry about Mewtwo's attacks, but the wild Mewtwo still didn't want to be captured. I tossed around 15 Ultra Balls at it, but it still didn't want to give in. I even had Marowak use False Swipe on it several times, but that still didn't work. I eventually captured it after 10 minutes and I used an Escape Rope to leave.

I left Celadon City for a sec and headed towards Cycling Road. A Snorlax was blocking the way, so instead I took a path above it and ended up at a house where I obtained the Fly HM. I taught Fly to my Farfetch'd HM slave and then returned to Celadon. I used Cut on a tree and then headed into the Gym.

The first thing I did once I was inside the Gym was use my Thunderstone to evolve Pikachu into Raichu. Then, I began fighting the many trainers in this Gym. I mostly used Ivysaur for this, since it was only a few levels from evolving and I wanted to get two evolutions out of the way. Things were a little difficult when Ivysaur reached level 31, since it wouldn't always obey, but I eventually got it to lv. 32 and evolved it into Venusaur.

Once all the Gym trainers were defeated, I started a battle against the Celadon Gym Leader, Erika. She lead with her Victreebel, who quickly went down to my Mr. Mime's Psybeam. Next, I decided to switch over to Snorlax as Tangela came out. I used Curse a couple of times and then defeated Tangela with a Shadow Ball. Erika's final Pokemon was her Vileplume. I stayed with Snorlax since it was close to gaining a level, but that decision made the battle drag on for a while since Vileplume used Sleep Powder on me. I woke up after 100 turns and finished things off.

Team:

Lv. 29-32

I left Cerulean City after visiting the Pokemon Center and depositing the Mewtwo that I captured into the PC there. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart afterwards and I decided that I might as well search around for the Legendary wild Entei that was roaming around Kanto. I headed to Vermilion City to the south next and I searched the tall grass along Route 6 before entering the city. I didn't find Entei there, so I headed towards Diglett's Cave and I searched around the tall grass there. I continued this pattern throughout several routes around the Kanto region, but I still didn't find the Entei. I flew to Pewter City and I visited the local museum. I got an Old Amber from a scientist there and saved.

After winning at the Celadon Gym, I left and walked over to the Game Corner again. Near the back wall, I saw a Team Rocket Grunt who was busy "guarding" a poster. I talked to him and ended up having to battle him. He wasn't that tough so it was an easy fight. Once that was done, I clicked on the poster and found out that there was a secret switch underneath it. I pushed it, revealing a hidden staircase.

I walked down the stairs and ended up in Team Rocket's hideout. The hideout had several floors and I needed to use the elevator to get to where I needed to go, but first I had to find the Lift Key to work the elevator. So, I had to wander around the rest of the hideout looking for the key. I battled quite a few grunts and had to navigate through some spin tiles to get around.

Eventually, I found the ditzy Rocket who stupidly drops the Lift Key after defeating him. I then headed over to the nearest elevator entrance and took it to the floor where Team Rocket's boss was supposed to be. I defeated a couple of Rockets who were blocking the way to the boss's room and then saved.

After getting the Old Amber at the Pewter City Museum, I flew to Cinnabar Island to revive it. I entered the Pokemon Lab and I managed to get the Old Amber revived into an Aerodactyl. I finished that and I healed my Pokemon again at the Cinnabar Island PC and I flew to Fuchsia City afterwards and entered the Safari Zone since I wanted to capture some more Pokemon there. I tried to find a wild Chansey in one of the areas, but even when I found one, I couldn't capture it because it ran away. I found a wild Kangaskhan in a nearby area afterwards, but it fled as well. I settled for some of the common Pokemon instead and then I left the Safari Zone to do some extra training next. I then saved in Vermilion City.

I walked up a little until meeting the boss of Team Rocket, Giovanni. After talking to me for a bit, he challenged me to a battle. He started with an Onix and I sent out my Omanyte. I used a Water attack for an easy OHKO. My next opponent was Kangaskhan, so I switched over to Hitmonlee. Hi Jump Kick hit and Kangaskhan immediately went down. Giovanni's final Pokemon was a Rhyhorn, so I went back over to Omanyte to wrap up the battle quickly.

After the battle was over, Giovanni left. He left the Silph Scope behind, so I picked it up before using an Escape Rope to get out. I recovered at the Pokemon Center and then headed over to the department store again. I sold some of the items I didn't need and then stocked up on a few potions.

I restarted my LeafGreen and started out as the male character and awoke in my room. I went downstairs and I explored Pallet Town a bit. I was going to enter the tall grass on Route 1, but Professor Oak stopped me. I was taken to his lab and then I was supposed to choose a Starter Pokemon that would help me with my quest to complete the Pokedex. I chose Charmander as my Starter Pokemon and then my rival (Gary) chose Squirtle. We had a short battle afterwards and I won. Gary left and I headed north to Route 1 afterwards. I battled wild Rattata and Pidgey as I walked north and then I arrived in Viridian City. I healed at the local Pokemon Center and I went to the Poke Mart. I picked up Oak's Parcel.

I rode my bike out of Celadon until arriving at one of the Saffron City gates. The guard there took the tea I received earlier and drank it, finally allowing me to go through. Didn't do much in Saffron at this time, just cruised straight through. I eventually ended up in Lavender Town again and headed into the Pokemon Tower. On the second floor, I ran into my rival Blue again, and had to battle him as usual.

My Omanyte took out his Pidgeotto and Exeggcute with an Ice Beam. I then switched to my Snorlax as Kadabra came out. My Accuracy was lowered by Kinesis, but fortunately my Shadow Ball hit and killed it. Blue sent out his Gyarados after that, so I went over to Raichu to finish it off with Thunderbolt. The last Pokemon I had to face was Charmeleon, who I defeated using my Hitmonlee.

After defeating my rival, I walked over to the other side of the room and took the stairs to the next floor. Will now continue to climb the rest of the tower.

After getting Oak's Parcel, I walked back south to Pallet Town. I entered Professor Oak's lab and once I had given him the parcel, I was given Poke Balls and the Dex and I headed back to Route 1. I captured a wild Pidgey and I trained it and Charmander. I arrived in Viridian City again and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I talked to an old man who was blocking the road and he gave me the Teachy TV. I browsed through it and then I entered Route 2. I captured a wild Rattata and then I reached the gate that led to the Viridian Forest. I entered the forest after talking to NPCs inside the gatehouse and then I wandered around. I battled against a Bug Catcher and then I saved after battling wild Pokemon.

Continued climbing up Pokemon Tower. The remaining floors I had to explore were all foggy with many tombstones scattered around. I fought a bunch of Channeler trainers, all of whom used Ghost types. Those battles were a little annoying at times due to moves like Curse and Night Shade, but fortunately I found a healing spot on one of the floors. Once I was about to go up to the top floor, I got pulled into a battle against a ghost of a Marowak that had been killed by Team Rocket. I defeated Marowak using Venusaur and then went up the stairs.

On the top floor, I encountered several Team Rocket members. I fought and defeated all of them, then found Mr. Fuji at the end of the room. After talking to him, Mr. Fuji took me back to his house, where he gave me the Poke Flute as thanks.

Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast