Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

So I walked around the Viridian Forest and battled more Bug Catchers. I managed to level up my team nicely and then I encountered a Pikachu as I got closer to the exit. I captured it since an Electric-type Pokemon would come in handy later on and then I left the Viridian Forest. I arrived at the northern portion of Route 2 and I headed north until I arrived in Pewter City. I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. I left afterwards and I talked to some of the people around town. I visited the Poke Mart and I bought some items. I entered the Pewter Museum of Science as well and then I left once I had taken a good look around. I went to the Pewter City Gym and I battled against the Gym trainer inside.

Returned to Celadon and then headed out to Route 16. There, I came across a sleeping Snorlax that was blocking the way. I used my Poke Flute, which caused it to wake up and battle me. I weakened it with my own Snorlax after setting up a few Curses, then captured it with one Great Ball. After that, I continued onto Cycling Road.

Cycling Road was mostly downhill, which made exploring it a little difficult and slow at times. I was there for quite a while, but my Pokemon got a lot of training done thanks to all the Bikers I battled. Once I was at the bottom of the slope, I passed through a gate onto Route 18. I battled a few Bird Keeper trainers there and then continued into Fuchsia City.

After slaying a Gym trainer in the Pewter Gym, I had to leave to heal my team again. I returned shortly after purchasing some Potions at the Poke Mart and I finally challenged Brock to a battle. I sent out Rattata, but its attacks weren't effective against Brock's Geodude. I sent out Charmander when it became apparent that I wasn't going to win with Rattata and I had it use Metal Claw. That worked and Geodude fainted. I had to face off against Brock's Onix afterwards, which was a lot harder. Metal Claw weakened it, but it attacked Charmander afterwards. I used Pikachu to help stall while I healed Charmander, then I defeated Onix with another Metal Claw attack. I won the Boulder Badge from Brock after that.

Today, I started by looking around Fuchsia to see what the city had to offer. I obtained a Good Rod in one house and then in the house next door, I met the warden of the Safari Zone, whose speech made absolutely no sense when talking to him. After that, I went to the northern half of the town, where there were several Pokemon in display as part of a zoo. I checked out each Pokemon and learned a thing or two about each one.

When I was done with all that, I entered the Safari Zone. There was a limit to how long you could stay in there, and since I wanted to explore the area as much as I could, I had to enter several times. I encountered a bunch of wild Pokemon and tried catching most of them. I successfully caught a few, such as Venonat and Rhyhorn, but failed to catch things such as Exeggcute. The most important thing I did in the Safari Zone, though, was find the secret house where I received the Surf HM. Also, I found the warden's Gold Teeth on the ground, so I'll have to sell them return them next.

I left the Pewter Gym after snatching the Boulder Badge. I healed my team at the Pewter City PC and after that was done, I headed out to Route 3. I got the Running Shoes right before that and I ran around the route while battling the various trainers. I was able to level up my Pokemon thanks to those battles and my darling Charmander evolved into Charmeleon. I wandered around Route 3 some more and I eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center at the foot of Mt. Moon. I healed my Pokemon there and then I purchased a Magikarp from a salesman as well. I deposited it in my PC for now and then I entered Mt. Moon. I captured a wild Geodude by the entrance and then I started to battle the trainers.

Left the Safari Zone for now and returned to the main part of Fuchsia City. I went over to the Safari Zone warden's house again and handed over the Gold Teeth. The warden put them in and was then able to speak normally again. He gave me the Strength HM in return, which I taught to Raichu since I really don't have anything else to teach it right now. There was a Strength boulder right inside the house for some reason, so I moved it and obtained a Rare Candy.

After that was done, I left Fuchsia for now in order to explore the ten million routes located between Fuchsia and Lavender. I spent most of my time just fighting trainers, getting my Pokemon's levels up for the next Gym battle. Currently, I've made it all the way up to the bridge and will continue along to Lavender next time.

I battled trainers at Mt. Moon and I captured a wild Clefairy and Zubat as well. I went deeper inside the cave and then I headed down. I encountered a wild Paras, but I ran out of Poke Balls, so I wasn't able to capture it. I eventually ran into Team Rocket grunts who were looking for fossils inside the cave and I battled them. I continued to battle trainers and then I reached a spot with two fossils. I was going to pick one up, but some a Super Nerd appeared and he wanted to battle me for the fossils. I defeated him easily and then I got the Helix Fossil. I headed to the exit of Mt. Moon and then I arrived at Route 4. I walked towards Cerulean City and I arrived. I then healed my Pokemon at the Cerulean City PC.

I continued making my way through the routes located between Fuchsia and Lavender. I began walking along the bridge on Route 12 leading to Lavender Town, fighting a bunch of Fishermen and other trainers along the way. Part way through, I came across a house and went inside. I completed my fishing rod collection by obtaining a Super Rod from the person inside. After that, I continued walking for a bit until coming across the other sleeping Snorlax blocking the road. I woke it up with my Poke Flute, then defeated it with Raichu in battle.

Past the Snorlax, I finished up fighting the remaining trainers on this route. Every Pokemon on my team had reached level 38 or 39 by the time I was done, which I'm pretty happy about. I then entered Lavender Town again and sold several items I didn't need. Finally, I flew back to Fuchsia City and will take on the Gym there next.

After slaying Misty and getting the Cascade Badge at the Cerulean Gym, I headed out and I healed my team at the Cerulean City Pokemon Center. I bought more Potions at the Poke Mart, then I headed north towards Route 24. I encountered my rival again before I was allowed to pass though and I battled against him. I defeated him and then I healed my Pokemon once again. I finally arrived at Nugget Bridge and I battled against the trainers there. I then arrived at Route 25 and I went east since I had to visit Bill's Cottage. I battled tons of trainers on the way and then I reached the end of Route 25. I walked into Bill's Cottage and I helped him with one of his experiments. I saved after I snatched the S.S. Ticket.

Today, I went inside the Fuchsia City Gym. The Gym was full of invisible walls, which made it difficult to see the path to the Gym Leader. However, I was pretty familiar with this Gym, so I didn't really have any problems getting around. There were also several trainers in the Gym as usual, so I battled them all for experience. My Omanyte grew to level 40 from the battles and evolved into Omastar, so now my whole team is fully evolved.

After all the regular trainers were defeated, I challenged Koga to a battle. He started with a Koffing while I went with my Snorlax since it was close to a level up. I used Curse once and then finished Koffing off with a Body Slam. Koga sent in his Muk next, so I switched to my Hitmonlee and killed it with Earthquake. I then switched over to my Mr. Mime as the second Koffing came in. A Psybeam took out both that Koffing and Koga's final Pokemon, Weezing.

I received the Soul Badge and Toxic TM for winning. I then left the Gym, healed, and saved.

Team:

Lv. 39-40

I left Bill's place after I snatched the S.S. Ticket for the S.S. Anne. I went back to Cerulean City afterwards and I healed my Pokemon at the local PC since they were still injured from my previous battles. Once that was done, I went to visit the house that had been robbed by Team Rocket. I climbed through the hole in the wall and I battled against a Team Rocket grunt outside. I got the Dig TM from him after I slayed him, then I headed south to Route 5. I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass and then I visited the Day Care. I left my Pidgey there and then I entered the Underground Path. I headed south until I reached Route 6. I battled various wild Pokemon in the tall grass there and then I saved before moving on.

Before continuing with the main story, I decided to go back to some previous places in order to use Surf. I first went back into the Safari Zone since I remembered seeing some water in there. I Surfed around for a bit and managed to catch a Psyduck on the water and then an Exeggcute in the grass. After that, I flew to Cerulean and Surfed along the water located by the Nugget Bridge. I soon came across the entrance to Cerulean Cave, though a person was blocking it. So, I just kept on walking until I came across a trainer to battle.

Went to a couple more places after that. Then, I flew back to Saffron City and will do some things there next.

I sashayed into Vermilion City and visited the local Pokemon Center, then I visited the Poke Mart. Afterwards, I wandered around town and I talked to various NPCs. I visited the Pokemon Fan Club and I got a Bike Voucher from the chairman and after that was done, I headed over to the harbor and I showed the S.S. Ticket to the Sailor there and I was allowed on the S.S. Anne. I entered cabins when I arrived and I battled against several trainers on board. I visited the kitchens after those battles and I got some items from the trash cans there. I visited the deck of the ship afterwards and then I headed down to the Sailors' cabins in order to battle them too. I defeated half of them and then I saved the game.

I began to look around Saffron City. There were many Team Rocket members scattered all over town and some buildings were blocked off, so I couldn't explore the city 100% yet. I was able to go into Mr. Psychic's house, though, where I obtained a TM for the move Psychic. After that, I went to the northern part of town and headed into the Fighting Dojo. Several Black Belt trainers were in there, so I battled them all with my lower levelled Pokemon. I then had to battle the lead Black Belt and his Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, both of which I took out with my own Hitmonlee.

Because of all the battles I did in the dojo, all of my Pokemon are level 40 now. As a reward for beating the master, I was allowed to choose a Pokemon to keep. I decided to pick Hitmonchan. Next time, I'll be heading over to Silph Co.

I slayed more Sailors in the S.S. Anne and then I healed my Pokemon. I walked over to the captain's room next, but I was stopped by Gary, who wanted to have another battle. I battled against him and I won easily, then I entered the captain's room and I helped him get over his seasickness. I got the Cut HM from him afterwards and then I left the S.S. Anne. It sailed off and I ran to the Vermilion City Pokemon Center. I taught Cut to my Meowth next and then I headed over to the Vermilion City Gym. I cut down the tree in front of the Gym and I entered the Gym. I had to navigate around while battling Gym trainers and I also had to find the hidden switches inside the trash cans in order to deactivate the Gym's traps.

Went over to the Silph Co. building, which had been taken over by Team Rocket. The first thing I did after going inside was take the elevator to the fifth floor, where I found the Card Key needed to open many doors throughout the rest of the building. After that, I went to each floor one by one and fought all the Rocket members hanging around. It took me quite some time to finish defeating everyone in the building since there were so many floors.

Once I was finished defeating everyone, I returned to the third floor and took a warp tile to a section of floor seven that I hadn't been able to reach before. There, I encountered my rival and was forced to battle him again. My Mr. Mime took out both his Pidgeot and his Gyarados with its Thunderbolt attack. I switched out after defeating those two, and ended up fainting Charizard with my Omastar and Exeggcute using my Venusaur. My rival's final Pokemon was his Alakazam, who went down to a Shadow Ball from my Snorlax.

My rival took a warp panel and left after the fight. I saved my game right then and will finish up Silph hopefully tomorrow.

I opened the locked doors at the Vermilion Gym and talked to Lt. Surge and we battled. He sent out his Voltorb and I used my Geodude. Geodude won that battle with Magnitude and I battled against Lt. Surge's Pikachu afterwards and I defeated it with Geodude's Magnitude as well. Lt. Surge's Raichu was more of a challenge and I used Oddish against it, but I only managed to paralyze it with Stun Spore before Surge's Raichu defeated it. I used my Charmeleon afterwards and I barely managed to win that fight with Metal Claw attacks. I obtained the Thunder Badge and the Shock Wave TM from Lt. Surge after that battle and then I left the Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center next and then saved.

I talked to a Silph employee standing near me and obtained a Lapras from them. I gave it a nickname and then it was automatically transferred to my PC. After that, I stepped on another warp panel and was teleported to the top floor of Silph Co. I beat up another Team Rocket Grunt and then entered the boardroom. Giovanni spotted me right away and battled me. He sent out his Nidorino first and I defeated it with a Thunderbolt and a Strength attack from my Raichu. My Pokemon got Poisoned by Nidorino's Poison Point Ability, so I switched over to Omastar as Nidoqueen came out. I used Surf and Nidoqueen fainted.

Giovanni decided to sent out his Rhyhorn after that. I brought out my Venusaur and defeated Rhyhorn and then Kangaskhan as well, winning the battle. With Giovanni now defeated, he and Team Rocket left the company. I went up to the Silph president and received a Master Ball from him. Then, I made my way back to the bottom floor and left for the Pokemon Center to heal. I then walked over to the Saffron Gym and saved once I was inside.

So next I walked to Route 11 after my battle with Lt. Surge to train my Pokemon. I managed to defeat all the trainers there and then I returned to the Vermilion City Pokemon Center to heal my team again. I sashayed north afterwards and I used the Underground Path to travel to Route 5. I arrived in Cerulean City and I cut down the tree that was blocking the path to Route 9. I arrived at the mountain path and I started battling against the various trainers in the area. I had to return to Cerulean City to heal my Pokemon in between battles, but I eventually arrived at the entrance to Rock Tunnel. I swapped Pokemon inside the nearby Pokemon Center and then I entered the cave. I saved after using Flash inside there.

I stepped on a warp panel in Saffron Gym and began teleporting around. This Gym was divided into multiple rooms all connected by the warps, so I made sure to teleport to every room so that I didn't miss a trainer. After defeating all the regular trainers, I left to heal and then came back. I then took the warp panels in the correct order and reached Sabrina's room.

After making sure I was prepared, I talked to Sabrina and started a battle against her. This battle was an easy win for my Snorlax. It used its Shadow Ball to take out Sabrina's Kadabra, Mr. Mime, and Alakazam, then finished off Venomoth with Body Slam. I received the Marsh Badge for winning.

Team:

Lv. 43-45

I kept walking around Rock Tunnel and battled trainers as I moved from floor to floor. I also picked up some items before leaving the cavern and then I arrived at the southern portion of Route 10. I went south to Lavender Town from there and I healed my injured Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I purchased items at the Poke Mart and then I visited Mr. Fuji's house. It turned out that he was at the top of the Pokemon Tower, so I began to climb it. I encountered Gary on the second floor and I had to battle against him. I left the tower after that as there was no point in climbing the rest of the tower since I couldn't identify the ghosts there. I healed once more at the Lavender Town Pokemon Center and then I saved.

After my victory at the Saffron Gym, I made my way out of the Gym and back into the city. With Team Rocket gone now, there were several buildings I could go into that were blocked before. So, I spent some time exploring the rest of the city, including visiting the Copycat girl's house. When I was done with that, I flew back to Pallet Town.

Back in Pallet, I walked down to the sea and began using Surf. I Surfed down to Route 21 and trained my team against the various Water type trainers I found all over the sea. Eventually, I came across some dry land and ended up on Cinnabar Island. I stopped by the mart there to stick up on a few things, then went to rest at the Pokemon Center.

After finishing stuff in Lavender Town, I walked to Saffron City. I arrived at Route 8 and I battled trainers there. I had a fairly easy time slaying them and I soon reached the entrance to the Underground Path that led to Route 7. I traveled through the Underground Path and I eventually made it to Route 7 where I trained my darlings against the wild Pokemon there. I then made my way to Celadon City and I healed my Pokemon at the PC. I visited the Celadon City Department Store and I stocked up on items and explored the rest of the city afterwards, then I obtained the Coin Case so that I could store coins from the Game Corner. I played the slots afterwards and then I found the entrance of Rocket's Hideout.

I talked to several people I saw around Cinnabar Island. There was a Gym in the town, but the door leading inside it was locked. I came across a mansion too, though I won't go there until a little later. For now, I ended up going over to the lab. In there, I handed the Dome Fossil I got at Mt. Moon over to a scientist and received a Kabuto. I nicknamed it and it was sent to the PC automatically.

After that, I was done with Cinnabar for the moment, so I Surfed onto Route 20. I fought several more people before eventually reaching the Seafoam Islands. I decided to explore the other stretch of water leading to those islands, so I then flew back to Fuchsia and Surfed in the sea towards the south. I trained some more until reaching Seafoam again.

I chatted with Celio once I arrived on One Island and I left the local Pokemon Center afterwards. I wandered around the island next and Surfed south to Treasure Beach to collect items. Afterwards, I headed to Kindle Road. I battled several trainers when I arrived and I captured wild Pokemon. I battled some more trainers by the Ember Spa and then I entered it. I walked into the hot springs and my Pokemon were healed. I snatched the Rock Smash HM from a man inside and then I went back outside to do some more training. I eventually battled all the trainers in the area, so I went to Mt. Ember after that in order to explore and battle some of the wild Pokemon there. I pushed a boulder out of the way and I saved.

Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast