Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Since I was on the Seafoam Islands, I figured I should just go ahead and explore them now rather than later. Even though I didn't really want to. So, I went inside one of the cave entrances and began looking around. There were so many paths to explore and many ladders to go up and down on, so it was kind of confusing and overwhelming trying to explore the whole place. While walking around, I also had to push some Strength boulders down holes to deal with the fast flowing water below. At first, I was worried that I was going to be there for a long time. However, it really didn't take me as long as expected in the end. I soon made it to Articuno's spot and saved in front of it.

I strutted around Mt. Ember and I soon found the entrance to the interior of the volcano. I went around until I reached the summit and I pushed boulders out of my way and I found Moltres's nest. I battled it and weakened it slowly. Capturing it was hard work though since my Ultra Balls weren't effective at first. I finally managed to catch it and then I climbed back down and I Surfed back to the Ember Spa and I healed my team before re-battling the trainers on Kindle Road. I went back to One Island afterwards and I took the ferry to Two Island. I arrived on the island, but there was nothing to do except buy items and play at the Game Corner. I headed north to Cape Brink and I saved before talking to some woman.

After saving, I talked to Articuno and started a battle against it. My Raichu was in front of my party and I had it use Thunder Wave first thing. Then, I followed up with a Thunderbolt and a Brick Break to weaken Articuno as much as possible. The next thing I did was start chucking Ultra Balls at it in hopes of catching it. This was by far the most annoying part of the battle. I started with something like 45 Ultra Balls, and ended up wasting all of them as Articuno broke out of them all. There were a little more than a dozen Great Balls in my bag, so I had to start throwing those. My capture eventually succeeded on my second to last Great Ball. -__-

Once Articuno was finally caught, I used an Escape Rope to leave the Seafoam Islands. I then flew back to Cinnabar to heal my weakened team. The last thing I did was visit the mart, where I spent about half of my money replenishing my Ultra Ball stock.

So I returned to Two Island and sailed towards Three Island. I arrived at Three Isle Port and I saw several Bikers. Once I arrived in town, I had to battle against some of the Bikers and I eventually battled against the leader of the Kanto Rider Federation. I defeated his Poison-types and then I bought some items at the local Poke Mart. I had to find Lostelle who had disappeared into the Berry Forest afterwards, so I wandered west and I arrived at Bond Bridge. I battled some trainers there and captured a couple of Pokemon before I arrived near the shoreline and I battled some more trainers there. I finally arrived in Berry Forest and I wandered through it while collecting Berries off the ground. I then saved my game.

Left the Cinnabar Poke Mart once I was done there, then headed over to the Pokemon Mansion. There were several floors to the mansion, so I took my time exploring them all. The place was pretty beaten up, though, so there wasn't much to see except for wild Pokemon and other trainers. Oh, there were some journals about Mew and Mewtwo that I read, so that was interesting I guess.

Anyway, I had to press some switches to open and close doors to get around the mansion, which wasn't too difficult to figure out. After a while, I made it all the way down to the basement floor. There, I picked up the Secret Key that I will need to access the Cinnabar Island Gym next. I then made my way back up to the first floor and found an exit.

I reached the end of Berry Forest and I found poor little Lostelle. A Hypno appeared and I had to slay it in order to protect Lostelle. I defeated it, then we went back to Three Island. I went to the PC afterwards and then I took the ferry back to One Island and I talked to Celio at the Pokemon Center. I headed back to Kanto afterwards and I flew over to Cinnabar again. I trained my Pokemon at the Pokemon Mansion, then I Surfed north to Pallet Town. I arrived in Pallet Town and I continued north to Viridian City. Once there, I went to the Gym to challenge Giovanni for the Earth Badge. I battled against Gym trainers but they were really strong, so I had to heal my Pokemon again before finally reaching Giovanni's location.

Headed over to the Cinnabar Island Gym today. To get through this Gym and reach the Gym Leader, I was supposed to answer a bunch of trivia quiz questions correctly. However, I decided to ignore the quiz this time and just fight all the trainers instead, since the money and experience is very useful.

Anyway, I eventually reached Blaine and had a battle with him. He started with his Growlithe against my Omastar. I set up a Rain Dance on the first turn while Growlithe couldn't do much to me. With the rain boost, I then proceeded to sweep Blaine's entire team using Surf. Just four straight OHKOs, a very easy win. I received the Volcano Badge and the Fire Blast TM, then saved.

I battled Gym Leader Giovanni at the Viridian Gym and he used his first Rhyhorn, which I defeated with my Poliwhirl's Surf attack. I switched to my Pidgeot when Giovanni sent out his Nidoqueen. I beat Nidoqueen with Fly and then I used my Golem against Giovanni's Nidoking. I beat it with Magnitude and I used my Pidgeot again against his Dugtrio. I was able to defeat it easily and after Dugtrio was defeated, I used Charizard against Giovanni's last Rhyhorn and I defeated it with Wing Attacks. I obtained the Earth Badge from Giovanni along with the Earthquake TM. After talking to Giovanni, I headed out to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I saved.

When I exited the Cinnabar Gym, I found Bill waiting outside for me. He invited me to come with him to the Sevii Islands, so I said yes and we began sailing on a ship to One Island. Once we were there, Bill brought me into the Pokemon Center to introduce me to his friend Celio. I heard about how access to Bill's PC wasn't working that well on the islands. I then obtained a Tri Pass as well as a meteorite to deliver to someone on Two Island.

Didn't feel like going to Two Island right away, though, so I went exploring instead. I went out to Kindle Road, where I had a few battles before stopping by the Ember Spa. My team recovered in the hot spring there and I was given the HM for Rock Smash. Continuing on after that, I made it to Mt. Ember but didn't want to climb it just yet. So, I returned to the One Island town and went down to Treasure Beach for a few minutes. After that, I sailed over to Two Island.

Upon slaying Gym Leader Giovanni, I walked back to Pallet Town and I talked to Professor Oak. I headed back to Viridian City afterwards I went west toward the Pokemon League, but I met my rival before I reached the gate. I battled him quickly, then I went back to Viridian City in order to heal my team. I went through the gate afterwards and I had my badges checked one by one as I walked to Victory Road. I entered the cavern and I encountered wild Pokemon. I used Strength to push boulders around the cave and I had to battle against several tough trainers on my way. After spending at least 50 minutes in the cave, I finally headed out and I arrived at the Pokemon League. I healed my Pokemon there and saved.

I left the ferry terminal on Two Island and entered the main town. There wasn't much to do in the town, though, since it was very small. I did purchase a few Fresh Waters from this guy running a tiny shop since I needed a few more HP restoring items. After that, I went up north to Cape Brink. Inside the lone house up there, I met some weird lady who wanted to teach Frenzy Plant to my Venusaur, but I didn't want to give it that move.

Returned to the main Two Island town after that. I went inside the local Game Corner, where I met this guy who was wondering where a girl named Lostelle was. Some biker dude then came in for a sec before leaving when he realized he was on the wrong island. Anyway, the first guy asked me to go to Three Island to look for Lostelle, so I'll go there next.

This afternoon I returned to Victory Road to grind some more. After an hour or so, I flew to Vermilion City and I took the ferry to One Island. I decided to train at Kindle Road against wild Pokemon and trainers using the Vs Seeker. Ember Spa was nearby anyway, so it was a convenient spot since I could heal my team easily. I Surfed to Mt. Ember afterwards and I trained there as well. I went back to Three Island next and I trained at Berry Forest too. I collected Berries too, then I went over to Two Island, but I gave up on training at Cape Brink after a while. I went back to Kanto's mainland and I did some more training at Victory Road before stopping. I purchased Full Restores and I saved before challenging the Elite Four.

I boarded the ferry on Two Island and sailed over to the Three Isle Port. There were a couple of bikers there, but I mostly ignored them for now and continued into the main town. I briefly stopped by the Pokemon Center to heal and then tried going deeper into the town. However, I soon came across a biker gang that was blocking the way and causing trouble. I then had to fight several of the troublemakers all in a row, but fortunately they weren't too tough.

Once all the bikers were defeated, they left and the town returned to normal. I talked to some residents and found out that Lostelle had been seen heading towards the Berry Forest earlier. So, I began heading over there myself. I wandered over to the Bond Bridge area and battled all the trainers there. Then, I found the entrance to the forest and will go there next.

I walked into Lorelei's chamber and battled my good sis. I used Raichu against her Dewgong and I slayed it with Thunderbolt, then I switched to my Charizard when Lorelei used her Jynx and I beat it with Flamethrower. I used Raichu against her Cloyster and Lapras afterwards and I won those battles with Thunderbolt as well. I then used my Vileplume against Lorelei's Slowbro and I won that battle with Mega Drain. I headed to Bruno's chamber after I beat Lorelei and I used my Nidoking against his first Onix and I beat it with Earthquake. I used Nidoking against his Hitmonchan, but that battle got difficult, so I used my Pidgeot instead. I beat Bruno's Hitmonlee and Machamp with Pidgeot as well and then saved again.

Entered the Berry Forest and began wandering through it. I found several dark spots on the ground and picked up a few berries off of them. I found a few regular items, too, while walking deeper into the woods. At the very end of the forest trail, I met the Lostelle girl I was looking for, who told me about a scary Pokemon she saw. Suddenly, the Pokemon attacked and I ended up in a battle against a wild Hypno.

I decided to catch the Hypno, so I sent out my Venusaur and weakened it with Razor Leaf. Then, I tossed an Ultra Ball and successfully captured it. Once that was done, Lostelle and I returned to the Game Corner on Two Island, where her dad was very happy to see her again. I then handed over the Meteorite I'd received earlier and obtained a Moon Stone in return.

I healed my team once again after slaying my hunty Bruno and then I went to Agatha's chamber. I battled against her there and I used my Pidgeot against her first Gengar and Golbat and I was able to beat them with a barrage of Fly attacks. I used my Nidoking against her Arbok and I won that battle with a simple Earthquake attack. I then used my Raichu against Agatha's Haunter, but Haunter used Hypnosis on Raichu, so I had to switch before Haunter attacked again. I eventually defeated Haunter with my Charizard and then I used Pidgeot against Agatha's last Gengar. I won that match eventually with a couple of Aerial Ace attacks and then I healed my team with Full Restores. I saved before going to Lance's chamber.

After getting Lostelle back safe and sound, I hopped on the boat on Two Island and sailed back over to One Island. I headed into the Pokemon Center and met up with Bill and Celio again. They told me that they fixed up the PC issues that had been going on and then Bill and I sailed back to Cinnabar Island. I purchased a few more Ultra Balls at the mart there and then flew to Vermilion City. At the end of the pier, I talked to a sailor and began sailing back to One Island as they were a couple more things I wanted to do there.

Back on One Island, I went out to Kindle Road again. I had a Rock Smash slave with me this time, so I was able to smash the rocks along the road and get some more items. Eventually, I went up to Mt. Ember and began climbing it. I battled a few people in the outdoor part of the mountain before entering a cave area. When I emerged from the cave on the other side, I was near the peak of Mt. Ember. I climbed to the very top, where I saw Moltres. I saved in front of it.

I entered my husband Lance's chamber and battled him. I slayed his Gyarados with Raichu's Thunderbolt, but I had a really tough time against Lance's Dragonair duo. I used my Pidgeot against the first one, but Fly and Aerial Ace weren't enough to beat it. I used Charizard instead and I barely won that match. I used Nidoking against the second Dragonair, but Megahorn and Brick Break weren't working out, so I used Poliwrath. I defeated Dragonair with a lucky Blizzard and I used my Raichu against Aerodactyl. I beat it with Thunderbolt and I used my Raichu against Dragonite too. I was able to paralyze it with Thunder Wave and used Poliwrath's Blizzard. I barely beat Dragonite and I saved before battling the Champion.

Started a battle with the legendary bird Moltres. As with Articuno, I had my Raichu out against it to paralyze it with Thunder Wave. On the next turn, Moltres fortunately used Endure, so my Thunderbolt attack was able to get it down to just one HP. Then, I began throwing Ultra Balls at it. It wasn't as annoying as Articuno was to catch, but it wasn't that easy either. It took me about 20 or 30 something balls to catch it and I had a couple of Pokemon faint during the battle. Once Moltres was caught, I returned to the One Island town, where I healed and saved.

I challenged Gary to a battle and I used my Raichu against his Pidgeot. I beat Pidgeot with Thunderbolt, then I used Poliwrath against Rhydon. I defeated it with a Surf attack, then I battled against Gary's Arcanine. I used Nidoking against it and Arcanine attacked with ExtremeSpeed before I could use Earthquake. I still defeated it afterwards and I also used Nidoking against Alakazam. Sadly, Gary's Alakazam attacked with Psychic and it beat my Nidoking, so I had to used Charizard instead and I defeated Alakazam with Flamethrower attacks. I then used Raichu's Thunderbolt on Gary's Blastoise and finally my Charizard's Flamethrower against Exeggutor. I beat Gary and got registered in the Hall of Fame by Oak.

Got back on the boat on One Island and sailed back to Vermilion City. I figured that since I've caught Articuno and Moltres, I may as well go after Zapdos too. So, I flew over to the Pokemon Center located beside the entrance to Rock Tunnel. I then walked north for a bit until coming across a river. I Surfed down it and then landed just in front of the Power Plant building. There was a PokeManiac trainer creeping around there, so I quickly fought him and then went inside.

The Power Plant was pretty torn up looking inside, with only wild Pokemon and no trainers. Walking around, I found several item balls, though a few of them were really Electrodes. They weren't too hard for my Hitmonlee to take out, though. Anyway, I then came across Zapdos and saved in front of it.

Back in Pallet Town, I headed to Prof. Oak's lab and I saw Gary there as well. Professor Oak upgraded our Dexes into National Dexes, then I flew over to Celadon City to do some shopping at the Department Store and then I headed to Vermilion City in order to take the Seagallop ferry to the Sevii Islands. I arrived on One Island and I visited the Pokemon Net Center. I spoke with Celio and he talked about how he was building a machine that could allow people to trade between Kanto and Hoenn. He asked me to find the Ruby for him, so I went to Kindle Road. I re-battled some trainers and I healed my Pokemon at the Ember Spa. I then Surfed towards Mt. Ember and I found a new cave after slaying some TR grunts.

Challenged Zapdos to a battle. I still had my Hitmonlee in front and had it open with Rock Slide to get Zapdos's HP to the yellow zone. Then, I used Brick Break on the next turn, which got Zapdos to red HP. Hitmonlee was then killed by Drill Peck, so I went over to my Raichu in order to use Thunder Wave. I was then ready to start trying to catch Zapdos. I only had about 30 Ultra Balls left since I forgot to stock up on more after catching Moltres last time, so I was praying that I wouldn't run out before catching it. Fortunately, it only took me about a dozen balls to catch Zapdos.

After Zapdos was caught, I found an exit nearby and got out of the Power Plant. I flew to Cinnabar again in order to purchase a few more Ultra Balls. I then saved my game and will probably go to back to Viridian City next.

I entered Mt. Ember and caught a wild Slugma, then I continued following a tunnel until I arrived at the place where the Ruby was. I got that and I headed back out. I healed my team again at Ember Spa on the way back to One Island and when I arrived at the Net Center, I gave the Ruby to Celio. Celio rewarded me with the Rainbow Pass that would allow me to take the Seagallop ferry to the other Sevii Islands. I headed to Three Island first and I entered Three Island Path. A man there gave me a Nugget and then I found some tall grass outside. I captured a wild Dunsparce there and I headed over to Berry Forest afterwards. I obtained some berries off the ground and then I headed back to Three Island and I saved.

Flew back to Viridian City today. I decided it was time to do the Gym there, so I headed over to it and went inside. There were several trainers in there, some of whom had pretty strong teams, so I fought them all as usual for the experience. The Gym also had some of those spin tiles that the Team Rocket hideout had, though they weren't too hard to figure out.

Eventually, I reached the leader of the Gym, Giovanni, and challenged him to a battle. I sent out my Venusaur first and had it OHKO both of Giovanni's Rhyhorn with Razor Leaf. Then, I switched over to Omastar as Dugtrio came out. I survived its Earthquake attack and then KOed back with Surf. After that, I exchanged Omastar for Hitmonlee. I set up a Bulk Up and then finished off Nidoqueen and Nidoking with Earthquake.

For defeating Giovanni, I received an Earthquake TM and my final badge, the Earth Badge. I then saved.

Team:

Lv. 50-51

Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 LastLast