Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I arrived at Four Island next and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I wandered around to island. I visited the Day Care and then I visited some houses as well. I bought some items at the Poke Mart, then I walked over to Icefall Cave. I arrived inside the icy cavern and I encountered some Pokemon including a wild Swinub, which I captured for my Dex. I wandered around the cave while sliding on slippery ice and I found the Waterfall HM too. I headed deeper into the cave until I saw Team Rocket grunts and Lorelei confronted them. I decided to help her and I defeated a Team Rocket grunt. They all fled the cave and I headed back to Four Island. After visiting Lorelei's house, I saved the game.

Okay, trying to remember what I did after my last post that wasn't lost:

After getting my badge, I talked to Giovanni again. He said some things about Team Rocket being officially disbanded, then left the Gym. I quickly used the Earthquake TM I received from him on my Venusaur when that was over. Then, I made my way back outside.

I believe the next thing I did was head back to Mt. Moon. In there, I looked around on one of the basement floors for some Paras because I needed some mushrooms. I captured several wild Paras down there, which was annoying since a lot of them broke out of my Ultra Balls. Once I had caught a few, I left and returned to the nearest Pokemon Center. I removed several TinyMushroom items from them and then headed to Vermilion City.

In Vermilion, I got on a boat and sailed back to Two Island. There, I went over to the move relearner's house and forked over some of my mushrooms to have him teach my Snorlax Rest, which I somehow missed teaching it earlier. Once that was done, I returned to Vermilion and walked out to Route 11. Inside the gate there, I obtained the Itemfinder from one of Oak's aides.

I roamed the Viridian Forest and battled trainers and wild Pokemon. I left after 10 minutes and arrived at the northern part of Route 2. I arrived in Pewter City afterwards and I healed my team at the PC. I sashayed around Pewter City and I purchased items at the Poke Mart. I also visited the Pewter Museum of Science as well after paying a fee and I saw the stones and the rocket there. I headed back towards the Viridian Forest to train my fab team some more for the Pewter Gym battle. I leveled up all of my Pokemon after training there and I headed back towards Pewter City and I went to the Pewter Gym. I battled against the lone Gym trainer inside and then I saved the game after healing my Pokemon again.

After getting the Itemfinder, I went to several places in the game to find some items. First, I returned to the Viridian Gym and used the Itemfinder while standing where Giovanni once stood. I obtained a Macho Brace this way, and then returned to the Pokemon Tower and did the same thing in Mr. Fuji's spot to obtain a Soothe Bell. Then, I found some Leftovers in the spots where the two Snorlax were. Finally, I went back to Cape Brink on Two Island and found a PP Max.

When I was done with all that, I started working on the Pokedex a bit. In the Viridian Forest, I captured a Weedle and a Caterpie. I rematched some trainers and evolved them to their final forms. This brought my dex to about 40 Pokemon owned.

I challenged Gym Leader Brock and used Pikachu against his Geodude, but the battle dragged on, so I used Bulbasaur instead. I defeated Geodude easily and I used Bulbasaur against Brock's Onix and I also defeated it with Vine Whip. I obtained the Boulder Badge from Brock afterwards and I walked out to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I went to Viridian Forest again in order to level up my Pidgey and then I went back to Pewter City and I wandered east to Route 3 after doing everything in Pewter City. I obtained the Running Shoes from a guy nearby and I battled trainers on Route 3. I kept battling until I arrived at the foot of Mt. Moon. I healed my team at the Pokemon Center there and saved.

Did more work on my Pokedex. I started by evolving some Pokemon such as Eevee and Exeggcute using evolutionary stones. Then, I trained a few of the Pokemon in my PC, such as Paras and Nidoran, until they levelled up enought to evolve. The last Pokemon I trained was a Psyduck, which took forever to evolve into Golduck because I forgot its evolution level was as high as it was. Additionally, I captured several more wild Pokemon I didn't have yet. At the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island, I caught a few Pokemon such as Raticate and Koffing. Then, I went over to the Seafoam Islands to catch a Seel. All this brought my Pokedex to something like 50-55 owned.

At Mt. Moon's PC, I bought a Magikarp, then I caught a wild Mankey and Nidoran at Route 3. I went inside Mt. Moon and battled some Zubat when I entered and I caught a wild Clefairy and Geodude. I saw trainers inside as well and battled against them too. I picked up items and then I went out again to heal my Pokemon. I returned to the cavern and I caught a Paras and a Zubat as I walked deeper into Mt. Moon. I eventually saw some Team Rocket grunts sneaking around and I battled them. I then found some fossils and I had to battle a Super Nerd in order to pick one up. I chose to keep the Helix Fossil afterwards and I headed out of Mt. Moon and I arrived at Route 4 west of Cerulean City. I saved my game.

Captured several more Pokemon to add to my Pokedex. I caught quite a few Pokemon at the Power Plant, including things like Voltorb and Magnemite. I eventually got my Pokedex to 60 owned, which was my target, so I'm done with that.

After that, I returned to Viridian City and headed out to Route 22. As I was walking towards the Pokemon League reception gate, my rival Blue stopped me and dragged me into another battle with him. Unfortunately, I don't remember specific details about this battle, though I do remember not having a hard time defeating him. My rival's team was no match for mine and so winning was easy.

Went to heal my team after defeating Blue. I then returned to Route 22 and headed into the gate.

I strutted into Cerulean City and I visited the PC and I healed my darlings. I headed over to the Poke Mart and I stocked up on supplies, then I walked to the Cerulean City Gym, but my Pokemon were kinda weak, so I didn't bother battling there yet. I decided to do some training at Route 4 before attempting to battle at the Gym. I spent about 30 minutes grinding in the tall grass and then I went back to Cerulean. I returned to the Gym and I battled against the trainers and then I went to Misty's spot. I challenged her and I used my Mankey against her Staryu, then I switched to Pikachu in order to finish it off. I used Ivysaur against her Starmie and I won the battle with Vine Whip. I won the Cascade Badge and saved.

Inside the gate I entered, a guard had to check to make sure I had the Boulder Badge before I was allowed to continue on. Once the check was done, I exited the gate onto Route 23 and began walking up it. This route was quite long, though I didn't really do much on it since I didn't encounter and wild Pokemon and there were no trainers. I did find a few berries on the ground, however, and I ran into several more guards who checked my other badges before letting me go on. Eventually, I reached the entrance to Victory Road and went inside.

After winning the Cascade Badge, I healed my darlings at the Pokemon Center and I sashayed towards Route 24. I encountered Blue as I walked north and I battled against him. I continued north after healing my team at the Pokemon Center and I battled more trainers on Nugget Bridge and I eventually battled a disguised Team Rocket grunt at the end of that bridge. I arrived on Route 25 afterwards and I battled more trainers along the path that led to Bill's Cottage. I eventually arrived there and I spoke to him inside. I helped him with his transfer thing and I obtained the ticket for the S.S. Anne, which was docked in Vermilion City. I left Bill's Cottage and I went south to Cerulean City. I arrived at Route 5 and saved.

Made my way through Victory Road. The cave was full of many Strength puzzles that involved having to move the boulders onto these switches that would remove these big rocky structures that were blocking the way. The puzzles weren't too hard for me, though, since I had gone through this Victory Road many times before. I also battled a bunch of trainers while in the cave. Some of the trainers had teams of five Pokemon, so the battles took a while. But I got a lot of training done, getting everyone on my team to level 53.

I found the exit eventually and went outside. I then continued heading north until reaching Indigo Plateau. I went inside the building and healed my tired Pokemon.

I ran through Route 5 and I passed by the Pokemon Day Care. I then took the Underground Path south to Route 6 and I battled wild Pokemon and trainers upon arrival. I arrived in Vermilion City next and I healed my Pokemon at the PC, then explored the scenic city and I visited the Poke Mart and the Pokemon Fan Club. I headed to the docks afterwards and I was allowed to board the S.S. Anne. I walked over to the galley first and I picked some Berries from the trash cans there, then I went out to the deck. I visited the various cabins afterwards and I battled several trainers in those. I collected some more items and then I battled the Sailors in the other rooms and I saved the game before visiting the captain.

Did some additional training before challenging the Elite Four. I went back to Vermilion City and sailed over to Three Island again. At the Bond Bridge area, I rematched several trainers mostly using my Raichu and Snorlax. I trained there until those two Pokemon reached level 55. Then, I flew over to One Island and headed out to Kindle Road to train my other team members. I soon got all the others to level 55 as well, then sailed back to Kanto.

After that, I returned to the Pokemon League at Indigo Plateau. I healed my team and spent nearly all my money on healing items in preparation for the Elite Four.

I soon spotted my sis Blue on the S.S. Anne and I slayed him in battle. I arrived at the captain's room afterwards and I spoke to him. I obtained the Cut HM from him and left the room and then I got off the S.S. Anne. I headed back to Vermilion City's PC and I healed my darlings there. I then went to the Vermilion Gym and I used Cut to cut down a tree that was blocking the path. I entered the Gym and I saw trainers. I battled against them as I moved around and then I spent some time trying to deactivate the Gym's traps before battling against Lt. Surge. I eventually found the switches inside the trash cans that deactivated the traps and I went to the back of the Gym and I saved the game before battling Lt. Surge.

Entered the first Elite Four room and began my Pokemon League challenge.

My team:

Lv. 55

My first opponent was Lorelei. The battle started with my Raichu against her Dewgong. I opened with a Super Effective Thunderbolt, but Dewgong survived and I knew it would get healed with an item next turn. So, I used Strength to chip its health down a bit, then struck with another Thunderbolt to finish it off. Raichu then OHKOed Cloyster with a Thunderbolt as well.

I faced Lorelei's Slowbro after that, which was a bit annoying with Amnesia. I ended up switching to Snorlax to deal with it using Shadow Ball. Snorlax also defeated Jynx with a Shadow Ball attack as well. Lorelei's strongest and definitely most annoying Pokemon was her Lapras. I decided to use my Mr. Mime against it and started boosting my stats with Calm Mind. But then, I got paralyzed by Body Slam and then got hit with Confuse Ray. That was pretty annoying and I didn't attack for several turns. Eventually though, I was able to break through my status problems and finish the battle.

Next, I moved on to the second Elite Four member, Bruno. I had a much smoother time with this battle. My Omastar very easily knocked out both his Onix with Surf. Bruno sent out his Hitmonchan after that, so I switched to Mr. Mime and set up a Calm Mind. I then defeated Hitmonchan & lee and Machamp with Psychic attacks.

With Bruno defeated, I entered Agatha's room next.

So I fought Gym Leader Lt. Surge at the Vermilion City Gym after reaching him and I used my Mankey against his Voltorb. I defeated it with Karate Chop and then I used my Geodude against Lt. Surge's Pikachu. I was able to defeat Pikachu easily thanks to Magnitude and then I moved on to his Raichu. I used Ivysaur and then Nidorino and I finally defeated Lt. Surge's Raichu. I obtained the Thunder Badge and Shock Wave TM from Lt. Surge after the battle and I left the Vermilion City Gym. I hurried over to the Pokemon Center afterwards and after healing my darling Pokemon, I walked to Route 11. I battled several trainers there and I went back to Vermilion City after seeing the Snorlax that was blocking the path.

Battled Agatha of the Elite Four. I had my Raichu in front of my party and used it to defeat Agatha's lead Gengar as well as her Golbat. then, I switched out to Venusaur as Agatha's Arbok came out onto the field. I used Sleep Powder and then followed up with a Leech Seed. After draining its HP for a while, Venusaur finished off Arbok with an Earthquake attack. Next, Agatha used her Haunter and I went over to my Hitmonlee since I hadn't used it in the league yet. I used a Bulk Up and then finished off Haunter and the other Gengar with Rock Slide.

With that battle over, I advanced to the final Elite Four battle, against Lance. I kept Raichu in front and easily took out Gyarados with Thunderbolt. Then, I sent out my Omastar and used Ice Beam to defeat all of Lance's Dragon type Pokemon. He only had Aerodactyl left after that, who fell to Omastar's Surf.

After the battle with Lance, he told me that my rival had already defeated the Elite Four and had claimed the title of Champion. I then had to fight him next, so I walked into the next room and prepared for the final battle.

Next I headed north towards Route 6 and I sashayed all the way to Cerulean City. I walked east and I battled my way around Route 9 until I arrived near the foot of Rock Tunnel. I visited the Pokemon Center there and I healed my party. I entered Rock Tunnel afterwards and I battled many wild Pokemon and trainers and I also caught a Machop. I kept roaming through the cave until I arrived at Route 10. I headed south until I arrived in Lavender Town and I purchased items at the Poke Mart. I visited Mr. Fuji's house, then the Pokemon Center and finally the Pokemon Tower. I couldn't climb the tower though because of the unidentified ghosts there, so I saved the game before heading west towards Celadon City.

I had to battle my rival, Blue, as my last opponent in the Pokemon League. He began the battle with his Pidgeot while I had put my Omastar in the lead slot. I took down Pidgeot with Ice Beam, then kept Omastar in to KO Rhydon with a Surf. Don't quite remember the order in which Blue sent out his next three Pokemon, though I do know that my Snorlax took out his Alakazam with Shadow Ball and Venusaur used Sludge Bomb to kill Exeggutor. I definitely took out Gyarados with Thunderbolt, though I don't remember whether it was from Raichu or Mr. Mime.

Charizard was the last Pokemon my rival sent out. It was also his highest levelled, but it was no match for my Hitmonlee's Rock Slide. So, I defeated Blue once again to become the Pokemon League Champion. Prof. Oak arrived after the battle to congratulate me and chastise Blue for not treating his Pokemon with love. I was then entered into the Hall of Fame and the credits were shown.

Team:

Lv. 55-57

I strutted towards Route 8 and slayed trainers and I soon arrived at the gatehouse that led to Saffron City, but I couldn't enter it yet, so I used the Underground Path instead. I arrived on Route 7 and I continued heading west until I arrived at Celadon City. I healed at the PC, then I walked to the Game Corner, but I didn't have a Coin Case yet, so I couldn't play the slot machines. I headed over to the Celadon City Department Store and I shopped there, then I visited a restaurant and I obtained the Coin Case inside. I got Tea from an old lady at the Celadon Mansion and I wandered over to Route 7 again in order to do some training before battling at the Celadon City Gym. I trained for about 20 minutes before saving.

I resumed my game after defeating the Elite Four and found myself standing outside my house in Pallet Town. Prof. Oak then walked up to me and took a look at my Pokedex. He was very impressed that I've caught a whopping 60 Pokemon so far and dragged me over to his lab. Inside, my rival soon showed up and Oak took both of our Pokedexes and upgraded them to include the National Dex.

After that, I flew to Vermilion City and sailed to One Island again. I talked to my friend Celio once I got there and he told me that he was working on upgrading his machine thing to allow for long-distance trading. He mentioned that he needed a couple of gemstones to make it work, though, and that one of them was supposedly located on the island we were on.

Hearing that, I started heading out to Mt. Ember again. When I got there, I saw some Team Rocket Grunts talking about something while standing in front of a cave entrance that I hadn't gone in before. The Grunts noticed me and I had to battle them to make them leave. Once they were gone, I entered the cave.

I roamed the Rocket Hideout and I battled Team Rocket grunts. I picked up some items, then I walked to the other floors in order to defeat all the other grunts. I eventually obtained the Lift Key and I headed into Giovanni's office. I slayed him and he and the other Team Rocket members fled afterwards. I headed out after picking up the Silph Scope and I healed my Pokemon at the Celadon City PC. I wandered to Saffron City and I offered a guard some Tea. I was allowed access into Saffron City and I was able to take the short cut to Lavender Town. After buying several items, I climbed the Pokemon Tower next and I battled wild Gastly and Haunter that I could finally see. I also fought against some Channelers and saved.

Started walking through the new Mt. Ember cave I entered. The cave consisted of a simple path and there wasn't much to see, though I did use Rock Smash and Strength to explore it fully. At the end of the path, I entered a large room with some writing in braille. I then went down a ladder into a smaller room, where I obtained a Ruby and put it in my bag.

Once I had the Ruby, I used an Escape Rope and then returned to the One Island town. I handed over the Ruby to Celio, who then asked me to go to other parts of the Sevii Islands to search for the second gemstone. He took back my Tri Pass in exchange for a Rainbow Pass, meaning that I can travel to the rest of the islands now. I sailed over to Four Island right after that and saw my rival again as soon as I arrived. I then saved.

At the Pokemon Tower, I healed my darlings in a purification area that one of the Channelers made, then I continued to battle more crazed Channelers. I battled some more Gastly as well and I eventually arrived at the foot of a staircase that led towards the tower's summit. The path was blocked by the Marowak that Team Rocket had previously killed and I had to defeat her before climbing the rest of the tower. After I beat Marowak's ghost, I had to battle a few Team Rocket grunts and then I finally reached Mr. Fuji. We both returned to his house in Lavender Town and I obtained the Poke Flute item from him. I healed my party and I also bought items before leaving town. I wandered south to Route 12 and saved there.

Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110 LastLast