Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2727

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Started doing some things on Four Island. I noticed that there was a Day Care located on the island, and heard some things about eggs being found there. Inside a house, I met this bragging jerk guy who gave me a sticker for my Trainer Card for entering the Hall of Fame. Other than that, by talking to many of the other residents in town, I learned that Lorelei of the Elite Four is from this island.

When I was done in the main town, I Surfed over to the entrance to Icefall Cave and headed inside. I saw a giant waterfall shortly after entering the cave, though I had not way to climb up it so I went deeper into the cave instead. I had to deal with some ice puzzle stuff and eventually found the HM for Waterfall. I returned to the first room of the cave and taught Waterfall to an HM slave I brought with me.

I climbed up the larger waterfall and then entered another room. There, I saw Lorelei and several Team Rocket members who were causing problems for the Pokemon in the cave. I helped Lorelei out by fighting and destroying one of the Rockets in battle, then they all fled for their hideout on Five Island. After that, I made my way back to the town.

I rode my Bicycle along Route 12 and I battled against several Fisherman and I eventually arrived at a gatehouse. After passing through that place, I arrived at the path where the sleeping Snorlax was snoozing and I used the Poke Flute to awaken it. I battled against it and caught it and I was finally allowed to travel to Route 11 afterwards. I wandered past Diglett's Cave and I eventually arrived in Vermilion City again. I healed my Pokemon, then I headed back to Route 11 and I arrived at Route 12. I headed south some more and I arrived on Route 13 and I battled many trainers. I kept going through Route 14 and Route 15 and I eventually arrived at the gate that led to Fuchsia City. I arrived there and I saved.

I left Four Island and sailed over to Five Island. The town there was very small, so I wasn't there for too long. I soon started Surfing towards the north on the Water Labyrinth. Making my way through the maze there, I eventually came across a small island and landed on it. I talked to a guy there who gave me a Pokemon egg to add to my party.

After receiving the egg, I used Surf again and reached Resort Gorgeous. I fought some people there before coming across a cave.

So next I healed my darlings at the local Fuchsia City PC and then I wandered over to the Poke Mart and I bought several items. Afterwards, I wandered around the city and then I wandered over to the Safari Zone. I paid a fee and then I was allowed to explore the Safari Zone. I caught a wild Doduo and Paras while I explored the first couple of areas, then I wandered to some of the other ones. I caught a Rhyhorn in another area, but I had to head back to the lobby of the Safari Zone before I could explore the entire place. I wandered over to Cycling Road next and I battled the Bikers there as I rode north towards Celadon City. Once I had beaten them all, I went back to Fuchsia City and I saved at the Gym.

Went inside the cave I found, which turned out to be Lost Cave. This cave was very maze-like inside as I had to go in the right directions to get to the end. Getting to the last room was not a problem for me since I knew how this cave worked, but I wanted to get all the items before reaching the end, which was kind of difficult as I've never memorized the path to each item. Took a few wrong turns, but in the end I got everything I needed.

Once I found all the items, I took the right path to the last room of the cave. There, I met a trainer named Selphy who immediately dragged me into a battle. I defeated both of her Persian with my Hitmonlee. After the battle, we left the cave and ended up at Selphy's house at Resort Gorgeous. I then went back to Five Island and worked on hatching the egg I received earlier. It soon hatched into a Togepi.

I battled the Gym trainers within the Fuchsia City Gym and I was able to walk along the invisible walls quickly. I headed back outside again next in order to heal my team again at the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center and then I went back to the Gym. I reached Koga's spot in the middle of the invisible wall maze and I challenged him to a battle. I used my Graveler against Koga's first Koffing and I defeated it with Rock Blast, then I used my Arcanine against Koga's Weezing. Arcanine got poisoned by Toxic though, so that battle was tedious. I eventually beat Weezing and I used my Raichu against Koga's Muk and then my Venusaur against Koga's second Koffing. I obtained the Soul Badge and the Toxic TM and I saved.

I stored my newly hatched Togepi in the PC and then headed over to the Five Isle Meadow. In that area, I walked through some tall grass and then spotted some Team Rocket Grunts. I defeated all of them in battle and then came across a building. It was Team Rocket's warehouse, but I couldn't enter it right now since I need another password first. Instead, I Surfed on some nearby water until reaching the Memorial Pillar.

I battled a few Bird Keeper trainers on an island in the Memorial Pillar area. On a nearby island, I saw the pillar itself and talked to a person there who was in mourning over his dead Onix. I returned to the Five Island town after that, then sailed to Six Island.

I sashayed out of the Fuchsia Gym after snatching the Soul Badge and I visited the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon. I left afterwards and I visited the Safari Zone once more just to see if I could catch some unique Pokemon. I managed to catch a wild Kangaskhan and a Dratini, but nothing else of interest. I rode my Bicycle back to Cycling Road afterwards and I went north until I arrived in Celadon City. I headed west until I arrived in Saffron City and I noticed that the whole metropolis was overrun with Team Rocket grunts. I visited the Poke Mart in order to stock up on items and I headed over to Silph Co. in order to defeat the Rocket grunts who had taken over the building. I saved the game.

On Six Island, I went to the mart to buy and sell a few things. I looked around the town next, though there wasn't much to see since it was so small. Then, I walked out to the Water Path. I headed down the lower half of the path until reaching Ruin Valley.

After defeating several trainers there, mostly Hikers, I came across a weird door with some Braille writing on it. I used Cut in front of the door, which caused it to open so I could go inside. I was now in the Dotted Hole and had to fall down several holes in order to reach the lowest floor. At the bottom, I found the Sapphire, but then some scientist guy fell down into the room too. The jerk took the Sapphire for himself and said something about going to the Team Rocket hideout I saw earlier. He gave me the other password I needed for that place before leaving. I left too and returned to the Six Island town.

So I raced through the first few floors of the Silph Co. building and slayed several Team Rocket grunts there. I sashayed to the sixth and seventh floors and I battled grunts there too. I eventually healed my Pokemon on a bed nearby since battling so many trainers in a row was taking a toll on my fabulous team. I soon obtained the Card Key, which allowed me to open some of the locked doors and I spoke to Silph Co. employees that were hiding around the building. I walked back to the third floor after defeating all the Rocket grunts and I warped to another room via a panel. I saw Blue there and I battled him. I spoke to another Silph Co. employee afterwards and I obtained a gift Lapras from him and saved my game.

I recently made it through Diglett Cave, and picked up the TM for Flash. Now I'm on my way to Rock Tunnel, so I can reach Lavender Town.

Currently looking for a 6IV Pichu or Pikachu in a standard Pokeball with the egg move Volt Tackle, PM me and I'll provide what I can

I exited Silph Co. real quick to deposit the free Lapras that I got from a Silph Co. employee and I ran back to the third floor afterwards. I warped to the eleventh floor and I saw Giovanni there. I battled against him and I used my Vaporeon against Giovanni's Nidorino, then I used my Pidgeot against his Nidoqueen. Afterwards I used Venusaur against his Rhyhorn and finally my Arcanine against his Kangaskhan. I defeated Giovanni and he left the building. I spoke with the president of Silph Co. and I obtained a Master Ball from him as a gift for liberating his corporation. I headed out to the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there, then I wandered over to the Fighting Dojo. I beat all the trainers and saved.

I returned to Water Path and then headed to the northern half of it. I fought a few people and then visited a house where I met a lady who wanted to see a big horn :D Heracross. After that, I continued onto Green Path and entered Pattern Bush. I looked at the patterns on the ground for a bit and then defeated a whole bunch more trainers. When that was done, I exited onto the other hald of Green Path and then Surfed up to Outcast Island. There wasn't a whole lot to do there other than fight a few more trainers, including a lone Team Rocket Grunt. Altering Cave was there and I did step inside it briefly, but it was pretty empty. I then returned to town and healed, then took the boat over to Seven Island.

I left the Fighting Dojo with a gift Hitmonchan and I visited the Saffron City Gym. I warped around on the warp panels and battled Gym trainers and I was able to beat them all after 10 minutes. I healed my Pokemon once more and then I went back to the Saffron Gym and I challenged Gym Leader Sabrina. I used Pidgeot against Sabrina's Kadabra first and I defeated it with Fly. I then used Arcanine against Sabrina's Mr. Mime and also against Sabrina's Venomoth. I used Vaporeon against Sabrina's Alakazam, but it got injured by Alakazam's attacks. I switched to my Raichu and I defeated Alakazam with a few Shock Wave attacks. I headed out of the Gym after winning the Marsh Badge and I saved outside.

Spent a couple of minutes in the Seven Island town, which was very tiny like some of the previous Sevii towns I've been to. When I was done with that, I headed north to the Trainer Tower to see what was up there. I found a couple of Psychics to battle and then wandered into the tower itself. I did not feel like doing any battling in that place at the moment, however, so I pretty much just looked around on the first floor before leaving.

Next, I walked back into town and then continued south. I entered the Canyon Entrance and spent some time training against some more trainers I saw. After that, I continued onward until reaching Sevault Canyon, which is where I saved for now.

I sashayed to the Saffron City Poke Mart to stock up on items, then I walked over to the Pokemon Center as well to heal my Pokemon after my Gym battle with Sabrina. I flew back to Fuchsia City after that and I walked south towards the beach. I arrived on Route 19 and I Surfed. I battled some Swimmers as I went south and I also encountered lots of wild Tentacool along the way. I headed west eventually and I arrived at Route 20 where I encountered more Swimmers and wild Tentacool. I arrived at the Seafoam Islands soon after Surfing some more and I went inside one of the caverns. I wandered around the inside of the islands and I pushed several boulders around to change the currents and saved there.

I began going through Sevault Canyon. I fought a couple trainers in a Double Battle and then came across a small cave soon after. Going inside, I saw that it was called the Tanoby Key and had a Strength puzzle for me to do. There were several boulders in the room that I had push into the correct slots. Embarrassingly, I messed up on this puzzle a few times even though it's really not that difficult. It's just been a long time since I've had to do it. >_<

Once I completed the puzzle, I heard some mysterious rumbling noise. I ignored it for the most part right now and continued doing things in the canyon. I battled several more people before entering a house.

So I kept strutting around the cavern portions of the Seafoam Islands and I Surfed around a bit until I arrived at Articuno's lair. I battled against it, but catching it took a long time. I eventually snatched it in an Ultra Ball, then I continued exploring the cavern until I finally found the exit. I Surfed west and I battled several trainers who were hanging around in that part of Route 20, then I finally arrived at Cinnabar Island. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I shopped at the Poke Mart as well. I went to the Pokemon Lab building next door and I revived my two fossils there. I deposited those Fossil Pokemon, then I went over to the Pokemon Mansion since I had to find the key that unlocked the Cinnabar Island Gym.

Inside the house I entered, I healed my team through the magical wonders of the Chansey dance. Then, I returned to the Sevault Canyon outside and battle two trainers with quite tough teams. I continued heading down south after that until reaching the Tanoby Ruins. I started Surfing on some ocean there and saw several islands with ancient chambers located on them. There were quite a few chambers and I didn't really feel like going into all of them, so I decided to just check out one. I quickly encountered a wild Unown there and captured it.

Once I was done with the ruins, I returned to the Seven Island town. Then, I got on a boat and sailed back to Five Island and went back to the meadow area where I had battled several Team Rocket members previously. I walked up to Team Rocket's building and saved, and will go inside next time.

So I strutted into the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island and I battled wild Pokemon and caught a Raticate, Koffing and Vulpix. I walked around and I moved the switch on a nearby Mewtwo statue to unlock a door. I read various diary entries about Mewtwo's origin and I also battled against some trainers who were hanging around the building. After I went down to the next floor of the mansion, I picked up the Blizzard TM and some other items and I battled against a couple Burglars. I caught a wild Ditto and then I finally found the Secret Key item that I needed. I left the Pokemon Mansion and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then I Surfed back to the Seafoam Islands in order to do some level grinding.

I entered the passwords for Team Rocket's warehouse and was then able to enter it. Almost immediately, I noticed that the warehouse was full of the spin tile puzzles that I had to deal with before. Fortunately, I didn't have that much trouble figuring out how to get through the warehouse, though I did accidentally step on the wrong spin tile once. I defeated a few weak Rocket Grunts, but then I came across an admin whose Pokemon were much tougher. Still, my Hitmonlee and Mr. Mime were able to take out all her Posion types with no difficulties. The admin then switched the direction of a couple of the tiles so that I could easily leave to heal and come back. So, I left to go heal my team.

So I did some grinding at the Seafoam Islands for 45 minutes and then I left the cavern after most of my Pokemon had leveled up. I Surfed towards Cinnabar Island and I healed my Pokemon at the PC. I also purchased some items at the Poke Mart and I went to the Cinnabar Island Gym afterwards. I unlocked the door with the Secret Key that I found and I entered the Gym. I walked around the Gym and I battled against the Gym trainers. I could've easily answered the Gym's trivia questions and avoid battling, but I wanted to give my Pokemon some extra experience before battling Blaine. I arrived at the back of the Gym after beating all the trainers and I saved the game before battling against Gym Leader Blaine.

Once my team was fully healed, I returned to the Rocket Warehouse. I walked passed the admin I defeated last time, but then encountered another Team Rocket admin and had to battle him. My Hitmonlee took out his Golbat with Rock Slide and then Mr. Mime dealt with Weeing using Psychic. The admin also had a Houndoom, so I switched over to Omastar and used Surf to defeat it. After that battle, the admin noticed that I had Giovanni's badge and then left the warehouse with the other Rockets.

I then continued walking to the back room. There, I saw the scientist who took the Sapphire from me back at the Dotted Hole. I had to battle the guy right then and pretty much Hitmonlee'd his entire team to death. He handed over the Sapphire to me after the battle and then yelled at me to leave. I headed back to the Five Island town after that and sailed to One Island. I went to visit Celio again and handed over the Sapphire so that he could finish upgrading his machine. He was able to establish a link with the Hoenn region and thanked me for everything. I saved.

So Gym Leader Blaine and I battled at the Cinnabar Island Gym. I used my Vaporeon against his Growlithe and I defeated it with Surf. I used my Pidgeot against his Arcanine next. That battle lasted a while and I eventually defeated Blaine's Arcanine with Wing Attack. I used my Rhyhorn against Blaine's Ponyta after that and then my Vaporeon again against Blaine's Rapidash. I defeated Blaine and I obtained the Volcano Badge and Fire Blast TM. I left the Cinnabar Gym and I met Bill outside. He wanted my help, so we boarded a ferry to One Island and we visited his friend Celio at the Net Center. After speaking with him, I was allowed to roam around the island. I Surfed south to Treasure Beach first and saved.

Left One Island and sailed back to Three Island. I went inside the Three Isle Path, which had now been dug all the way through into a real tunnel. I talked to the guy who had been digging his way through the rock and obtained a Nugget from him.

After that was done, I returned to Seven Island and went up to the Trainer Tower. I figured I should try out at least one of the modes during this playthrough, so I challenged the Double Mode. Overall, while I wasn't perfect in the battles I had to do, I think I did a pretty good job. For the first time ever, I ended up never having to go back to the bottom floor Pokemon Center to heal, since the items in my bag were good enough for healing. My final time to reach the top of the tower ended up being under 21 minutes, which is one of the best times I've ever gotten in this place. XD

Anyway, I received a Dragon Scale as a prize for making it to the top in that mode. Next time, I'll probably start training for the Elite Four rematch.

Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110 LastLast