Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I picked up a Pearl and Star Piece and caught a wild Fearow and Tangela at Treasure Beach and then I headed back to the Net Center and I healed my darlings. I wandered off to Kindle Road next and Surfed to the other side of the island and I encountered many wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I continued walking around Kindle Road after catching a Ponyta and Rapidash and I battled many trainers too. I arrived at the Ember Spa and I healed my Pokemon in the hot springs there and then I headed back outside. I Surfed north and I arrived at Mt. Ember. I decided to climb in search of the Legendary Moltres and I had to push boulders out of the way just to get to the top of the volcano. I saved at the mountain's summit.

Today, I began working on levelling up my team some more so that I can battle the Elite Four's rematch teams eventually. I started by doing a lot of training on Seven Island since I had saved there last time. I went all the way down the island and rematched a bunch of trainers using the VS Seeker. When I was done with that, I went over to Six Island and battled a few people on Water Path. Finally, I sailed to Five Island and finished up my training for the moment at Resort Gorgeous.

So far, I've managed to get everyone on my team to level 65. I'm aiming to get all my Pokemon to level 70, so I'll continue training later.

Tonight I visited Two Island and afterwards I headed back to the port in order to travel to Three Island next. I rode the Seagallop ferry again to Three Island now and I met some rowdy Bikers upon arrival at Three Isle Port. After I visited the Pokemon Center, I battled against some of the Bikers of the Kanto Rider Federation gang. I was able to win the battles pretty easily and then I wandered around the Three Island's town some more afterwards and I had to visit Berry Forest next in order to find Lostelle, who was lost yet again in there. Sigh. I headed over to the Bond Bridge area next and I battled various trainers. I kept going west until I found the forest's entrance. I saved the game inside the forest's interior.

Did some more training tonight. I returned to Resort Gorgeous and rematched the trainers there several more times each. My Hitmonlee and Mr. Mime both grew to level 68 from these battles, and my Raichu grew a level as well. Then, I was bored with training in that area so I returned to Five Island and sailed back to Vermilion City. I went to several of the routes surrounding the Vermilion area to rematch some trainers I hadn't battled in a while. Raichu reached level 68 pretty quickly and then my Snorlax was able to grow to that level too.

Next time I do more training, I'm going to get Omastar and Venusaur to lv. 68 as well. But before I do that, there's something else I want to get out of the way first.

I found more Berries on the ground inside of Berry Forest as I sashayed around and I also battled several wild Pokemon while I searched the forest for that Lostelle kid. I battled more wild Pokemon as I crossed to the other side of the forest afterwards, then I arrived at the very end where Lostelle was. A wild Hypno appeared when I finally found her and I battled it and successfully caught it. We returned to Three Island afterwards and I headed back to the port after speaking with Lostelle. I took the Seagallop ferry back to One Island and after doing things at the local Net Center, I once again took off for Kindle Road to do some more training. I trained for about 35 minutes before returning to the port and I saved my game.

Before I continue training my team, I decided to go catch my roaming legendary first. I flew to Celadon City and used the Pokemon Center's PC to place a level 30-something Magneton in the front of my party. Then, I went out to Route 7, put on a repel, and started looking around in the grass. When I didn't find anything, I quickly left the route and came back to search again. Eventually, I encountered a wild Pokemon and it was Entei. Since roaming Pokemon are super annoying to catch normally, I chucked a Master Ball at it. I checked it out in the PC after that and then saved my game.

So next I returned to Kanto's mainland and after arriving, I flew to Celadon City. I visited the Department Store and I shopped for evolutionary stones. I sashayed over to the Game Corner after that and I played the slot machines after buying coins. I went to Cycling Road afterwards and re-battled some trainers via my Vs Seeker. I followed the Cycling Road to Fuchsia City and I roamed throughout the Safari Zone looking for a wild Tauros or Chansey. I wasted a lot of time there since neither appeared and I flew back to Cinnabar Island afterwards. I Surfed north toward Pallet Town and I decided to explore Route 21 since there were Swimmers and other trainers I hadn't battled yet there and I saved in Pallet Town.

With Entei now caught, I was ready to resume training my Pokemon. I put my Venusaur in the first slot in my party and then started looking for some trainers to rematch. I fought several people on Cycling Road before moving on to the routes in between Fuchsia and Lavender. Many of the trainers I fought didn't have high levelled Pokemon, so it took Venusaur a bunch of battles to reach level 68 like most of my other team members. Once it finally reached that level, though, I switched my focus to Omastar. I continued training on the Fuchsia-Lavender routes, then moved to the routes above and to the left of Lavender. Omastar's training seemed to go faster and it soon reached lv.68 as well.

Now, I only have to train each of my Pokemon another two levels before reaching my level 70 target. Might get around to doing that tomorrow.

So after training my Pokemon for 40 minutes or so, I headed back to the Viridian City Gym. I battled against the various Gym trainers inside there and I was able to find Gym Leader Giovanni's spot at the back of the Gym. I healed my Pokemon once more before challenging him. I used my Vaporeon against Giovanni's Rhyhorn and I beat it with Surf. I then switched to my Pidgeot and I battled Giovanni's Nidoqueen. That battle lasted a while, but I eventually won with a Fly attack. I used Arcanine against Giovanni's Nidoking next and I won that match after a while. I used my Vaporeon against Dugtrio and I defeated it with Surf, then I used my Nidoking against Giovanni's second Rhyhorn. I got the Earth Badge and saved.

Finished up with training my team tonight. First, I rebattled quite a few trainers around Kanto. I was able to get Omastar and Snorlax both to level 70 this way. However, I wasn't really finding that many higher levelled opponents in the areas I was training in, so after those two Pokemon were done I headed back over to Seven Island. I found some much stronger trainers there and began training my other four Pokemon against them. I had a pretty easy time getting the rest of my team to level 70, taking me much less time that I was expecting.

Now that I've trained my Pokemon to the level I wanted to, I think I will face the Elite Four's rematch teams tomorrow.

So I headed out of the Viridian City Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the PC. I could finally challenge the Elite Four at the Pokemon League, so I walked west of Viridian City and I saw my rival there. I had to battle him and I used my Nidoking against his Pidgeot, then my Arcanine against his Exeggcute. I defeated it with Flamethrower and I switched to Raichu when my rival used his Gyarados. After beating it with Thunderbolt, I used Vaporeon against Charizard and Pidgeot against Alakazam. I beat his Rhyhorn with Vaporeon's Surf and I headed back to Viridian City in order to heal my Pokemon after that battle. I wandered back to Route 22 and I arrived at the Pokemon League Reception Gate and saved my game there.

Returned to the Pokemon League at Indigo Plateau tonight and began challenging the Elite Four's rematch teams. I battled Lorelei first as usual, sending out my Mr. Mime against her Dewgong. I set up a Calm Mind and then used Thunderbolt to defeat Dewgong and then Cloyster. Mr. Mime stayed in against Piloswine as well and took it out with a Psychic. Next, I switched over to Hitmonlee and hit Jynx with a Rock Slide. Lorelei saved her Lapras for last and Hitmonlee won against it with Brick Break.

After that battle, I moved on to Bruno's room again. This battle ended up being pretty easy, just like it is most of the time for me. My Omastar was able to OHKO both of Bruno's Steelix using Surf. Then, Mr. Mime's Psychic took care of the three Fighting types Bruno used.
    I moved into Agatha's room after that and saved for the moment.

So after I had entered the Pokemon League Reception Gate, I was asked to show my Boulder Badge to the guard there and afterwards I headed north to Victory Road. I had to show my other Kanto Gym badges as I moved north at checkpoints and I had to Surf across a lake as well. I eventually arrived at Victory Road itself and I entered the cavern. I used Strength to push a boulder into place which unlocked a new path inside the cave. I battled wild Pokemon along the way as well as trainers. The battles were intense and I had to heal my Pokemon a couple of times with Hyper Potions, but I eventually cleared out the cave. I headed out of Victory Road afterwards and I arrived at the Pokemon League HQ and saved.

I had my rematch against Agatha next. I decided to go with Snorlax for this battle, so I sent it out against Agatha's lead Gengar and started trying to set up a few Curse boosts. This was kind of difficult to do, though, since Snorlax has no Speed to begin with and Gengar is just plain annoying. I had to sit through several turns of "Snorlax is fast asleep trololol" before I was able to use Curse a couple times and then KO with Shadow Ball. The rest of Agatha's team wasn't too bad after that. Shadow Ball took care of Misdreavus and the other Gengar, Body Slam took care of Arbok and Crobat.

Next, I had to fight Lance again. His Gyarados was an easy kill for my Raichu's Thunderbolt. I kept Raichu in against Aerodactyl since I figured Thunderbolt would definitely take it out, but then...Aerodactyl barely hung on. And then OHKOed Raichu with Earthquake. why.
    Mr. Mime came in and Ice Punched Aerodactyl's stupid face. Then, my Omastar went up against Dragonite, survived an Earthquake, then KOed with Ice Beam. I switched to Snorlax to defeat the other Dragonite with Body Slam since Omastar was low on HP. Finally, I sent out Venusaur against Lance's Kingdra and slowly drained some of its HP with Leech Seed. Then, I finished it off with a Sludge Bomb.

Now, I just have to do the final battle I'll have against my rival during this playthrough.

After healing at the Indigo Plateau, I flew to Three Island and I headed to the Bond Bridge area for some training. I battled against trainers there via the Vs. Seeker and I also battled wild Pokemon. I went to the Berry Forest after that and I did some training there as well and I also collected Berries from the ground. I finished training there after like 30 minutes since my Pokemon weren't quite as strong as I had hoped and I flew back to Three Island and I took the Seagallop ferry back to Kanto's mainland. I went to the Pokemon League again and I went back towards Victory Road for extra training. I spent at least 50 minutes grinding against wild Pokemon there and then I saved after that final training regimen.

I advanced to the final room of the Pokemon League and battled my rival one last time. My Mr. Mime destroyed his Heracross with a single Psychic attack. Then, I switched over to Snorlax as Alakazam came out. Alakazam set up a Reflect, so it took two Shadow Balls from Snorlax to take it out. Exeggutor was my rival's next Pokemon after that and I went over to Venusaur to deal with it. I used Sleep Powder on it and then chipped down its HP a bit until the Reflect wore off. When that happened, I finished off Exeggutor with Sludge Bomb.

Next, I switched to Hitmonlee because Tyranitar was my next opponent. Brick Break totally owned it in one hit. My Omastar then went up against my rival's Charizard and set up Rain Dance before killing it with Surf. Finally, I sent out my Raichu and won the battle with it by taking out Gyarados with Thunderbolt. I used all six of my Pokemon during this battle, which was pretty cool I guess.

Anyway, I got entered into the Hall of Fame again and then saw the credits play.

Team:

Level 70-72

So the Lorde and savior finally battled against Lorelei of the Elite Four after arriving in her room and I used my Nidoking against her Dewgong. I thought Brick Break would be enough to beat Dewgong, but it flopped. Nidoking almost fainted in that battle, so I switched to my Raichu instead. Raichu managed to finish Dewgong off and I used Raichu against Lorelei's Cloyster as well next. I beat it with Thunderbolt and also used it against Lorelei's Lapras. That battle ended quickly and I used my Arcanine against Lorelei's Jynx. I defeated Jynx with Fire Blast and all that was left was Lorelei's Slowbro. I used my Venusaur against it to finish things off. After beating Elite Four Lorelei, I saved my game before leaving her chamber.

Made it through Rock Tunnel and arrived at Lavender Town, with my current team of Charizard, Pikachu, Pidgeotto, Butterfree, Ratatta and Dugtrio. Battled through the Pokemon Tower before realizing I needed to go to Team Rocket's hideout first, then saved the game in Lavender.

Currently looking for a 6IV Pichu or Pikachu in a standard Pokeball with the egg move Volt Tackle, PM me and I'll provide what I can

I healed a few of my injured Pokemon after slaying my sis Lorelei, then I walked into the next chamber. I met Elite Four Bruno afterwards. I battled him and I used my Vaporeon against his first Onix. I defeated it with Surf, then I used Pidgeot against Bruno's Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee. Those battles were all easy for me thanks to Pidgeot's Fly attacks and then I used my Raichu against Bruno's Machamp and I won with Thunderbolt attacks. I used Venusaur next against the last Onix and I headed into Agatha's room afterwards. I used my Nidoking against her first Haunter, then Raichu against Golbat. I used my Vaporeon against Agatha's Arbok, then Pidgeot and Raichu against Gengar and her second Haunter.

I don't have many things left to do during my FireRed playthrough, so today I decided to finish filling up the Fame Checker. There were quite a few missing entries I needed to get, so I went all over Kanto and the Sevii Islands in order to fill in the ones I was missing. Some of the entries were pretty easy to get since I remembered where to get them, but there were a few I completely forgot about and had to look up. Once I finished getting every entry, I read the message each person left for me.

After doing all that, I stopped by a mart to stock up on Ultra Balls and repels. I plan to go to Cerulean Cave next, which will probably be the last thing I'll do on this game for now.

Long story short, I slayed Lance and Blue, got registered in the Hall of Fame and I arrived back in my bedroom in Pallet Town afterwards. I went outside and I visited Prof. Oak's lab and saw Blue there too and Oak upgraded our Dexes into National Dexes. He told us to continue filling them and Blue left. I wandered out too and I flew to Vermilion City. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then I went to the port and I took a Seagallop ferry back to One Island. I spoke to Celio at the Net Center and he told me that he was building a machine to link the Kanto and Hoenn games together so that trading between them could become possible. I left to help him find the Ruby key item and I saved at Kindle Road.

Yesterday, I flew back to Cerulean City after finishing stocking up on items. I then headed north and eventually started Surfing on the water by the Nugget Bridge. I Surfed until landing near the entrance to Cerulean Cave, which I then went inside. This cave is always kind of annoying for me to explore, especially because of the maze on the second floor. I went through pretty slowly, taking my time with each part to make sure I covered everything.

After some time, I reached the final level of the cave and began making my way to the end. I came across an underground lake and Surfed across it to Mewtwo's spot. Was too lazy to fight Mewtwo last night, so I just saved there for now.

I wandered north along Kindle Road and I battled against some of the trainers there again using my Vs. Seeker. I healed my darlings at Ember Spa as well and then I Surfed to Mt. Ember. Once there, I spotted Team Rocket grunts and I slayed them, then I entered a cave nearby. I encountered a wild Slugma as I roamed around and I caught it and I continued to move around the cave. I eventually found a cavern where the Ruby item was hidden and I obtained it there. I headed back out of Mt. Ember and I went to One Island. Once I had spoken to Celio again my Tri Pass was upgraded to a Rainbow Pass that would allow me to visit more Sevii Islands. I headed out to the port and I sailed to Four Island and saved.

Had my battle against Mewtwo. I lead with my Raichu and got a Thunder Wave off on the first turn and paralyzed Mewtwo. Raichu then weakened Mewtwo down to about half health with Thunderbolt, then to red HP with a Strength and Brick Break combo. Mewtwo knew Recover, though, so I did have to weaken it again several times throughout the battle. After Raichu fainted, I used Mr. Mime and Snorlax to re-weaken it.

On turns where I wasn't trying to weaken Mewtwo, I threw Ultra Balls in hopes of catching it. It was not an easy thing to catch and soon it broke out of more than 60 of the 84 Ultra Balls I brought with me. I honestly thought Mewtwo was going to Struggle itself to death and that I would have to reset. But then, my 70th Ultra Ball was somehow successful. I used an Escape Rope after that and returned to Cerulean City.

Healed my team at the Pokemon Center and then checked out my Mewtwo in the PC. Catching Mewtwo was the last thing I planned on doing during this playthrough, so I think I'm done with FireRed for the moment.

So I visited the Pokemon Day Care when I got to Four Island and I left my Meowth there to level up while I did other things around the island. I visited the Four Island Pokemon Center next and then I visited Lorelei's home and the Poke Mart afterwards. I walked to Icefall Cave after that since Team Rocket was causing chaos as usual. I entered the cavern and I found the Waterfall HM after walking around a bit. I taught that to my Vaporeon and then I headed deeper into the cave in order to pick up items and to catch Pokemon. After sliding around the icy floors in one of the caves and catching a Sneasel, I wandered to the very end of Icefall Cave and I battled against Team Rocket, then I saved back on Four Island.

Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110 LastLast