Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 2,726 to 2,735 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I'm doing a ''1st Evo'' run, my team for the first round of the E4 was:
    -Squirtle
    -Nidoran (M)
    -Clefairy <-this guys DESTROYED Lance
    -Exeggcute
    -Moltres <-Ik, it's kind of cheating but I choose the bird with the worst typing compatibility with the E4

After I gained acess to the 7th Island I rushed there to get a Larvitar, and so my team was complete. Now I finally caught Mewtwo and Raikou, as well as the other birds, and started grinding for the second round of the E4 which...... is not going well, I've been practically going up against Lorelei and defeating 4 of her pokemons before being defeated and my highest level at the moment is Moltres at 63 while the lowest are both Nidoran and Larvitar at 60. I'm starting to think it would be better to grind on Mewtwo's cave sincerely....

I took the Seagallop ferry to Five Island after chatting with Lorelei at her house at Four Island. I arrived there quickly and I visited the nearby Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon on the PC inside. I decided to visit the Five Isle Meadow afterwards, so I walked around the tall grass and I battled wild Pokemon and caught a Sentret. I found the Rocket Warehouse hidden in the tress in the southern area of the island, but I couldn't access it without passwords. I headed out to the little islands at Memorial Pillar and I slayed trainers. I visited the shrine and then I headed back to Five Island. I Surfed north to Resort Gorgeous and I battled some trainers there as well. I decided to save before going to the Lost Cave.

Last night, I spent some time on LeafGreen out of boredom and because I was procrastinating on finishing my school notes. >> I walked over to Vermilion City and sailed on the ferry to Seven Island. Then, I decided to head north to the Trainer Tower place and challenge it, even though I'm not a big fan of that place. I selected the Double challenge mode since I figured I could easily break my previous time record. So, I started doing the battles on that mode, but it didn't go too well at first. On the very first battle, I got trolled by some unlucky critical hits against my Pokemon. I restarted the challenge after that and had an easier time, though some of the battles were still annoying. Anyway, it took me 15 minutes and some number of seconds to reach the top, which was 10 minutes faster than my previous record.

I Surfed over to Lost Cave next and when I was finally in there, I ran around into different small caves and I picked up a few items. I kept exploring the area while battling wild Haunter and for experience and I soon encountered a Psychic trainer and I battled her. I then entered another cave and I encountered Lady Selphy there. I defeated her two Persian and then she went back to Resort Gorgeous. I battled some of the trainers on the island again for some extra cash and then I Surfed back through the Water Labyrinth and then I went back to Five Island and visited the local Pokemon Center. I took the Seagallop ferry to Six Island afterwards and I bought items at the Poke Mart and I saved at Ruin Valley.

So since I beat my Doubles time record at the Trainer Tower by quite a lot a couple of days ago, I figured I'd try to do the same for the other modes as well. Today, I played through the Single battle mode, where my record was 18 minutes. My Gengar was my lead for most of the battles, and it did pretty well overall. The only trouble it had was against his Beedrill that used Double Team and made Gengar miss several turns in a row. I also used my Rhydon a lot as its attacks came in handy, though it would've been more useful if it wasn't so freaking slow.

Anyway, I made it to the top with a time of 12:xx, so about six minutes faster than before. Will try getting faster times on the other two modes sometime soon, probably next week.

I slayed several trainers as I sashayed through Ruin Valley and then I walked around the tall grass in the canyon. I encountered and caught a wild Yanma for my Pokedex and then I rode my bike towards the middle of the valley and I battled trainers as I made my way around. I finally arrived at the Dotted Hole and I went down through some holes in the floor until I found the place where the Sapphire item was hidden. I was about to pick it up, but some ratchet Team Rocket scientist appeared and he snatched it. He left to the Rocket Warehouse and I left the cave as well. I headed to the Six Island Pokemon Center and then I went north to the Green Path. I battled some trainers there and saved my game next.

Continued battling at the Trainer Tower today. I did the knockout challenge this time, hoping to improve on my record, which was close to half an hour. The trainers I faced on the first floor during this mode were probably the most difficult for me in terms of hax, even though they used baby Pokemon that weren't that tough. I got unlucky with move misses and status conditions, so I soft reset a couple of times until the battles went perfectly. The next several floors went pretty smoothly. I saved before the last group of trainers, though, and had to reset once to get the battles done the way I wanted. In the end, it took me 18+ minutes to reach the top, which I'm happy about since I was aiming for a time under 20 minutes.

I arrived at the Pattern Bush after battling several trainers around the Green Path. I battled even more trainers inside the forest and I also caught some Bug-type Pokemon like Ledyba and Heracross which appeared in the tall grass there. I Surfed over to the Outcast Island part of the sea afterwards and I battled some Swimmers in the water. I arrived at the main island and I found a Team Rocket grunt there. I battled him and then I entered Altering Cave but since there was nothing interesting inside, I left quickly. I flew to Six Island and I took the Seagallop ferry back to Five Island. I went to Five Isle Meadow and I entered Rocket Warehouse now that I had the passwords to open the door. I saved inside.

Set a new time record for the final mode in the Trainer Tower today, the mixed mode. I saved before starting that mode and reset during the first battle a couple of times until I did it perfectly. The rest of the battles didn't all go perfectly, but they went well enough and nothing super unlucky happened to me. My final time for this run was 13 something, which was about twelve minutes faster than my previous record.
    Now that I've gotten times under twenty minutes in every mode, I'm done with the Trainer Tower on LeafGreen, except maybe if I get really bored one day or something.

After that, I sailed to Three Island and then headed into the Berry Forest. I walked around and picked up several berries because I noticed when looking in my bag that I don't have that many berries on LG

Once I was finally at the Rocket Warehouse at Five Isle Meadow, I had to walk around and navigate my way around those movement panels. I kept getting sent to different areas of the warehouse and it took a while for me to remember the correct path to take in order to defeat the Rocket Admins. I battled Team Rocket grunts along the way as well and then I finally encountered a female admin. I defeated her and then I battled against the male admin. I used my Arcanine against his Golbat, then my Pidgeot against Weezing. I used my Graveler against his Houndoom and the admin fled the building afterwards and gave up on his scheme. I battled against Gideon afterwards and saved after getting the Sapphire.

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110