Page 34 of 110 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Beat Erika. Now I'm trying to decide on a water type, as I'm going to need one soon. I'm thinking either evolving my Eevee into a Vaporeon or catching a Poliwag when I get to Fushia. All my main party Pokemon are about level thirty, give or take a level.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Well, upon getting bored, I restarted Leaf Green(Big suprise). Chose Bulbasaur, and was delighted to find it female. Got through Viridian Forest with no trouble, and managed to beat Brock easily with just Bulbasaur. As I was walking on Route 3, I ran into a very rare Pokemon. A Nidoran♂, so needless to say I caught it. Shortly thereafter, I ran into a Nidoran♀, and caught her as well. I also had caught a Zubat in Mt. Moon prior to running into those two because, well, I feel like using one. After a very long trek through the mountain, I came out on Route 4, where I began training my team to beat my rival. By the time I was done, the Nidorans evolved. I am now battling my rival as I type this.

Current team:
    Ivysaur Lv.18
    Zubat Lv.16
    Nidorino Lv.17
    Nidorina Lv.16
    Two random and uninteresting Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

i also need shinies

I evolved my Eevee into a Vaporeon and brought it up to the same level as the rest of my Pokemon by beating Gastly in Pokemon Tower, which I got through. I caught a Snorlax and am on my way to Fushia City.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

training more on paras floor. Very boring, but you can't take away EVs in FRLG and I don't want a Geodude ending up with precious EV spent in speed or special attack

I've been training a Crobat lately and I've been training it at Island One with the karate Trainers and now he's at Lv. 52 and trying to make it to Level 70. There are other methods and I will be using them. Also, for double battles, I've been using Vaporeon along with Crobat for massive ownage.
    Diamond F.C.: 4467-8858-1499 name: Walter

Pokedex progress
    Diamond: N'tl: 490 seen, 490 obtained. 4 years, I completed the Pokedex!

So since my Leaf Green was an empty, barren wastland after the great '07 Pal Parking, I decided to start a new game, scramble style.

Chose the boy, named him Red, while the rival is Blue.

While it won't really matter in the long run, I chose Bulbasaur since it'll help out my future team a little. Beat his Charmander quite nicely.
    Blah blah blah package blah blah blah pokedex blah blah THE RETURN
    Caught a Pidgey & Rattata since why not, then went over to Route 22 get a Mankey.
    Then I headed up to Viridian Forest, so as to search for my first scramble Pokemon: Pikachu. Lucky me, found one on the second fight (first was a Weedle, also caught); it was level 5, too. Male, Careful nature, nicknamed "Rai"
    Sadly this will be the only one for a while, as the rest of my scramble team is locked behind the Good Rod, Celadon, Lavender, & the Safari Zone. Guess I'll just use this "starting" team until whatever comes first.

But there's no time to ponder such thoughts as Blue has just challenged you to a battle!
    I backtracked to the previously skipped (optional) Blue battle, as I wanted to wait for Pikachu so it could get some experience. And thanks to the combined efforts of Bulbasaur (growl & leech seed support), Weedle (poison support), and Pikachu (the "muscle"), he fell and Rai went up to level 7.

That's all for now.

Right now,i'm training for the PKMN League in Leafgreen.
    My team:
    Lapras
    Jolteon
    Charizard
    Dugtrio
    Pidgeot
    Primeape

Training them to level 50 so far Jolteon,Lapras,and Pidgeot are lv 50. now training Primeape.

Credit to StonE EdgE for the userbar

Wanna Battle?? PM me with your FC too!
    HGFC: 4254-5664-6691
    BLACKFC: 2064-8433-3178
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

"The one to BEAT!!!"
    Credit to LunGhost for the team pose.
    Back here with a new sprite thread baby!
    Click Here for My New Sprite Thread!

I just won Pokemon Leafgreen!
    Team:
    Lapras
    Charizard
    Jolteon
    Dugtrio
    Pidgeot
    Primeape

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

"The one to BEAT!!!"

I'm the worst Scramble Challenger ever : (

So I beat Brock, though Pika could only play an important support role involving my other 'mates. :\
    But I made this up by beating all those pre-Mt. Moon trainers with Pika. Upper teens with all those. Mt. Moon went by mostly quick, though, again, Rai couldn't do much.
    But a Nugget Bridge & Bill later, I destroyed Cerulean Gym with a level ~22 Pikachu. So awesome.
    Since I don't want Rai to get such a head start, I'm spreading the exp around a little bit, though it's still about 7 levels ahead of my other teammates (level 28!).

Got the Old Rod; disappointment in-sued over only getting Magikarps. Also got Ch'Ding since why not.

I was worried about Lt. Surge, but turns out Pikachus can learn Dig! So after Rai destroyed Blue (hell yeah, thunderbolt), he destroyed Surge's gym too (ok a little Diglett action in the normal trainers, but Rai still beat most of them).

Some backtracking later, and I'm going through Rock Tunnel. Then I'll FINALLY be getting my second pokemon: Cubone.

I challenged the Elite Four with a Lapras, Vaporeon, Pidgeot, Jolteon, and Raichu all Lv. 71 and the Elite Four had their strengthened teams. Only Agatha was the hardest one (that stinkin' Arbok). I'm now training the aforementioned team to Lv. 80 in the Cerulan Cave.

Pokedex progress

Lot's of stuff lately:
    -Finished going through the Rock Tunnel
    -Snuck my way around practically all the trainers to the underground path
    -Got to Celadon
    -Caught Doduo (Trionia), got Fly, taught it Fly.
    -Utterly destroyed Erika's gym with just Doduo
    -Rocket Hideout! Kangaskahn was a pain like ow.
    -Also taught Trionia Return so it could have another move to actually use.
    -Flew back to Lavender, totally beat down Blue again.
    -Cubone!! Skullion
    -Leveled the heck out of it with the Lavender-Saffron route, went to go send its mom to the afterlife
    -Saved Fuji, got Pokeflute
    -Caught the Silence Bridge Snorlax, got its leftovers. (Backtracked to get the Soothe Bell in the Tower, gave to Trionia)
    -SUPER ROD OH MAN
    -POLIWAG (Grenouil) WOO
    -Snuck down into Fuscia, saving as many trainers as possible.
    -Got me an Exeggute (Yolk), Surf, multiple other Safai Zone goodies
    -Realized that my Cubone didn't have the proper ability, had to get one that did. *sigh* one level from a Marowak, too...
    -Hunted & stole from Cubones until I got a Hard Bone
    -Leveling up my team (in progress)

Right. I'm attempting this again.

And I'm doing it for fun, so not that much variation.

My planned final team:

-Blastoise
    -Primeape
    -Fearow
    -Graveler
    -Exegguctor
    -Rapidash

Just now battling Rival 1.
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

I've reset my game and SR for a shiny Charmander. It took forever, but I got one. I went on and caught a pikachu in Viridian Forest to beat Misty with. I trained my Charmander and taught him metal claw. Then I beat Brock and headed for Mt. Moon.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Karen

"99% of Serebii users have no idea where the statistics people use in their signatures come from." If you are part of the 99%, copy and paste this to your signature. Started by Charizard4Ever

got through lost cave......

"The one to BEAT!!!"

beat brock, got through mt. moon and beat my rival with adamant charmeleon lv. 24 and jolly pidgeot lv. 22. and im going to wait till i get the vs. seeker to get a magikarp for training and continuation of my flying monotype team.
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

;658;

Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

Ok... funny story time...

I had a team of 7 pokemon on my Firered (6 and an HM slave). I allowed my friend to borrow it for Pal Parking purposes, but he couldn't mess with this team or my Masterball. So, what did he do? He used the Master Ball on Mewtwo, thinking it was a "good idea". He never played that, so he thought that "Mewtwo is uncatchable in any other ball". Ok. I'll just have to catch Entei another way, then.

But that got me curios. "Did you replace any moves on my pokemon?" No, he says. So, when I go in to check, I find that my Rhydon no longer has Swords Dance. This wouldn't have been a problem, except he could have EASILY replaced Rock Blast, and I can't get another. But what did he replace it with? Was it Earthquake, which I gave as an "exception" to the no-new-moves rule? No. It was Rock Smash.

I will never loan him my game again. ROCK SMASH? Are you kidding me? I HAD A F*&%$#@ RAICHU JUST TO USE THAT AND FLASH! RS is the weakest attacking move in the game! (that isn't wrap, bind, or constrict) TACKLE is better than rock smash!

Next time I see him, he's getting it.
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

I had recently been playing my Leaf Green game nonstop to get some loose ties handled; while doing so I paid a visit to the Pokemon Tower in Lavender town and was doing my best at avoiding some wild Gastly, when out of the blue a SHINY Gastly appeared! I was lucky to have some Repeat Balls with me and I just threw one and caught it! Up until this point, the only other Shiny Pokemon I had ever caught was the Red Gyrados from Gold and Silver; I mean, I just can't believe my luck!
    Last edited by WaterTrainer243; 7th October 2009 at 8:54 AM.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

i started a new fire red yesterday, simply because i believe the originals (and their re makes) are the best pokemon games of all time. I started with a charmander, a first for me. I decimated brock with it, after evolving it into charmeleon in viridian forest.

I also caught a pikachu to help with misty.

Caught every new kind of pokemon i saw along the way for pokedex purposes, made it through mt moon. Challenged misty with a lvl 22 pikachu. destroyed all of her gym, and her staryu, but that bloody starmie destroyed my poor pikachu. after 3 more attempts, ive finally broken down, and am trading an oddish to level 20 to soften starmie up so my pikachu can finish it off.
    Currently playing: Fire Red

Team so far: lvl 27 lvl 28 lvl 28

Gym leaders defeated so far: Brock, Misty

tough luck,but still i think you should just have gone to the pokecenter if you were worried about youre poke's hp.Anyway,I'm in cinnabar island now and my team is such:
    Charizard lv 65
    Haunter lv 60
    Jolteon lv 58
    Pidgeot lv63
    Dragonite lv 60
    Graveler lv 57
    Copy and Paste this into your signature if you thing 3rd games (platinum, yellow, emerald, crystal) deserve to be remade as well! (Started by Lucario God 1)

This is the pokemon I got when I randomized all choices

I have claimed Lucario,the ultimate tool of destruction!!!

I managed to train a Pidgeot, Raichu, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Lapras to Lv. 79 and rechallenged the Elite Four (I was also leveling up a Dragonair) and won again. Before they all reached Lv. 79, I was training in the Unknown Dungeon and took a couple of hour to ensure that they reached that level. Now Dragonair is Lv. 50 and will be awaiting evolution time.

Pokedex progress

so i beat misty, thanks to that oddish. I took care of bills little...issue, and moved on to the next city. there i trained charmeleon and pikachu to lvl 25. decided i should add another pokemon to my semi permanent roster, so i caught oddish up to them, which is now a gloom. I am now systematically destroying the SS anne , then will be cutting Surge down to size
    Currently playing: Fire Red

Team so far: lvl 27 lvl 28 lvl 28

Gym leaders defeated so far: Brock, Misty

I just began my quest in the Kanto region earlier today. :) I chose Charmander as my starter, and I am certain he is just amazing. ;P He's a hasty little fella, but that sure has gotten him ahead in battles so far. He's also very gentle and kind, and luckily took to me straight away. So I know we'll be fantastic partners. I named him Nova, and it truly seems to suit him well.

Shortly after bringing Professor Oak's parcel to him, Nova and I set out to Route 1 to train when we ran into a Pidgey, and was she ever beautiful. And strong too, she nearly KO'd Nova with a critical hit Tackle attack. XD We caught her, and she's been just wonderful. She is quite impish and is definitely an independent spirit, but I can already tell she'll be a Pokemon I can truly count on. I named her Skye~

So, I trained up Skye and Nova to level 8 before settling in at the Pokemon Center in Viridian City for the night.
    .:LeafGreen Team:.

Nova .::. Skye .::. Sunni .::. Hex

Finally, after 3 hrs. (around there), I managed to train my Dragonair into a Dragonite! It was a long road facing the Elite Four aand battling random Trainers. Now I will cristenthe new Dragonite Spike/Killer. (Others will be named after).

Pokedex progress

I trained Skye and Nova both to level 9 before taking a look around Route 22, where I ran into Gary, my rival. We had a battle, and once again, we demolished him. ;) After our battle, my team and I headed to Viridian Forest, where we battled loads of wild Pokemon and plenty of trainers. I am so pleased with how well Skye and Nova are growing. They level up so fast and are truly outstanding battlers for Pokemon so young. They are also fantastic at dodging their opponents' attacks. :P

So, once we finally made it out of Viridian Forest, we toured Pewter City, including the Museum. Nova seemed quite interested in the fossils, whereas Skye, being the naughty little imp that she is, tried to hop around on top of them. :P Silly girl nearly got us kicked out, haha.

After the sight-seeing, we challenged the Pewter City Pokemon Gym. We defeated the gym trainer easily, so I thought we were ready to take on Brock. Unfortunately, his Onix was just too much for us to handle, thus we lost. But it wasn't my Pokemon's fault. They battled so hard and dodged so many attacks, it truly made me proud. It was I who misjudged how prepared we were and underestimated the strength of the Gym Leader, a mistake I won't make again.

I promised them that the next time we take on Brock, we'll be ready, and be a force to be reckoned with. >:3 So now we settled down to rest in the Pokemon Center in Pewter City and we'll continue our training tomorrow.
    Last edited by Nidowolf; 11th October 2009 at 6:45 AM.
    .:LeafGreen Team:.

Nova .::. Skye .::. Sunni .::. Hex

Page 34 of 110 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast