Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I've done a lot in FR since my last update.

-Travelled through the Rock Tunnel
    -Immediately after arriving in Lavender, I travelled to Celadon where i spent 2800 coins on a Dratini, which i named Fury
    -Levelled Fury up, until he evolved into a Dragonair
    -Cleared the Rocket Hideout, and the Pokemon Tower, where my rival Kaz got a taste of Furys fury
    -Draco destroyed the Celadon Gym
    -Received a Super Rod, and caught a Horsea in Vermilion City. Named her Sea Sprite
    -Travelled to Fuchsia, received the Gold Teeth, HM03, and a female Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone.

Current Location: Fuchsia City pokecenter
    Current Team:

Thrasher (Rhyhorn) Lv. 28 (In training)
    -Rock Slide
    -Stomp
    -Fury Attack
    -Scary Face

Dahaka (Nidoking) Lv. 39 (If you know where I got the nickname, you get a cookie )
    -Horn Attack
    -Double Kick
    -Focus Energy
    -Strength

Draco (Charizard) Lv. 42
    -Flamethrower
    -Wing Attack
    -Mega Punch
    -Fly

Fury (Dragonair) Lv. 42
    -Surf
    -Dragon Rage
    -Thunder Wave
    -Slam

Sea Sprite (Horsea) Lv. 23 (In training)
    -Surf
    -Smokescreen
    -Leer
    -Water Gun

As you can see, I'm in for some serious training
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

At the moment my team is...

Golem/Issac
    Level 29
    Gentle Nature
    No Items
    Moves:
    Rollout
    Rock Throw
    Mega Punch
    Selfdestruct

Butterfree/Leibniz
    Level 25
    Bold Nature
    No Items
    Moves:
    Sleep Powder
    Poison Powder
    Stun Spore
    Confusion

Starmie/Victor
    Level 24
    Gentle Nature
    No Items
    Moves:
    Rapid Spin
    Water Pulse
    Swift
    Recover

Currently in Rock Tunnel. The nickname there for Butterfree isn't actually there yet, going to give it that name as soon as I get to Lavender though.

Ok well, I just beat the E4 for the 1st time after restarting the game.
    I need to catch 65 pokemon so i can get to the other islands...and i also need to beat the e4 again after i do that.
    Team: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Jolteon, Hitmonlee, Pidgeot.
    Levels: 58 - 60
    I have 40 pokemon in the pokedex soo...i need to start catching XD
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I finally got my pokemon that I was training past level 50 and I managed to evolve my Dragonair into a Dragonite. I also managed to get my Alakazam at level 60. Now I'm training my level 57 Moltres and see if I can't get it up to that level as well.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

I just started playing Leaf Green out of boredom today. It's a ROM but.. whatever.

I started off with a female Bulbasaur and caught a female Pidgey shortly after getting some Poké Balls. First I went to Viridian Forset to level them both up a bit to battle the rival, but then I completely forgot about him and moved on to Pewter City and beat Brock easily with Vine Whip.

After that I went to Mt. .. whatever it's called and evolved both my Pokémon. They were around Lv.20 when I got out. Oh, and I caught a male Sandshrew in the grass area just before Cerulean (sp?), he was something around Lv.18 by the time I beat Misty. Like Brock, she was defeated easily, just with Razor Leaf. Rival wasn't a big problem either.

I had this HUGE urge to catch a Meowth, but resisted it since I always catch one every time I play FR/LG and then Persian ends up being my power house. Anyway, I got to SS. Anne a little while ago and evolved Sandslash in there and it's been sweeping every trainer I meet with Slash since. I have to move it off the first place to train others some more. OTL

Team so far;

2 badges.

Enary, Lv. 26
    Awa, Lv. 24
    Hakku, Lv. 28

Well I started over my leafgreen the other day and I currently have 7 badges. I am on One Island right now to defeat all the trainers there. I own 65 Pokemon (I believe).
    My party is
    Venasaur lv 51
    Raichu lv 52
    Starmie lv 53
    Flareon lv 52

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Caught 50 pokemon! Soo close... I caught a rapidash and it got added to my team.
    Also, I trained while catching the pokemon. Stored Venusaur in the box.
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Well I have done slot since last time but I don't wanna go into so much detail because that'll take too long. XD. I beat the elite four and my team was, Dragonite lv. 56
    Lapras lv. 49
    Raichu lv. 50
    Flareon lv. 48
    Alakazam lv. 51
    I decided to leave Venusaur in the box, he didn't have such great moves.
    I traded my team over to FireRed, (except Venusaur which I gave to a friend, lol.) and I restarted the game and my team as of now is.

Charmeleon Lv. 16
    Pidgey lv. 14

I just beat Brock (Took me a few times...) and now i'm on my way to the next route.

Continuing from where I left off yesterday.

I got the bike, went to Vermilion's gym, took ages to find the right switches in the trash bins and defeated Lt. Surge with my Sandslah within... seconds. The gyms are such a pushover when you have slightly over leveled Pokémon. Oh, and I caught a random Bellsprout to cut down the tree before the gym and a couple other Pokémon that were in the grasses by Vermilion, because I didn't have 10 different Pokémon to get Flash. Then I taught that to Bellsprout, too, and made it my HM Slave until I can be assed to get something better.

On the way to the cave that connects the route right of Cerulean and Lavender City, I trained Pidgeotto and Ivysaur and they both evolved in it. Then, in Celadon I picked up that Eevee in the building. It happened to be a female so I named her Melusine and evolved her into a Vaporeon. I trained her a bit in the arcade's basement (where she OHKO'd every of Giovanni's Pokémon, except Kangashkan because I switched to Venusaur then) and in the Pokémon Tower. Oh, and I also caught a Cubone and Gastly in there. I didn't really look for Cubone, it just appeared randomly while I was walking to the top, and I caught it for the hell of it. And the reason why I caught Gastly is still unknown.

Then I took the Celadon way to Fuchsia City, and caught a female Venonat. I battled around 6 trainers with her and evolved her into Venomoth on the same route I got her. I'm still training her a bit to learn Psywave or something. Confusion/Gust/Poison Powder/Supersonic doesn't satisfy me.

Current team;

4 badges.

Enary, Lv. 34
    Awa, Lv. 36
    Hakku, Lv. 34
    Melusine, Lv. 38
    Shana, Lv. 31
    BELLSPROUT, Lv. 15

Default Holy cow, it lives!

SOOOOOOOOO.

So I went to the Islands. The Sevii Islands. And I decided to go get Moltres. So I navigated through the cave, saved, and was like

"I'm gonna SR for a shiny!"

But no. I SR, say, ten times, and I'm fed up with it already. So I use Pyrosphere, my Flareon, to stall. I caught the birdie (the first one in this playthrough) with an Ultra Ball. My cousin had stolen the one I got in a Master Ball from me several years ago. Of course, I couldn't check its Nature or anything like that because of the PCs not working...

I beat the subquest, and ran straight to the Pokémon Center. The thing's Bold. My grin got twice its size in two seconds. I then went to Giovanni's Gym, and kicked some Rhyorn butt with Blehish. So now, I'm wondering if I should catch three more Pogeys to get 60, or just to go through Victory Road. My choices are limited...

~Catch a Slowpoke, evolve it, trade it for the Lickitung.

~Go through Victory Road.

~Catch Articuno and Zapdos.

* Midori Lvl 42
    ~Bite
    ~Double Kick
    ~Thunder
    ~Rain Dance

Blehish Lvl 42
    ~Surf
    ~Bite
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Protect

PyroSphere Lvl 40
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Bite
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Attract

Hito-san Lvl 41
    ~Brick Break
    ~Thief
    ~Strength
    ~Mind Reader

Kotone Lvl 40
    ~Fly
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Whirlwind
    ~Featherdance

Ei-Fii Lvl 41
    ~Psychic
    ~Headbutt
    ~Hypnosis
    ~Poison Gas
    Pokemon Y
    4055-4543-2432
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Dragonair, Sliggoo
    Dex 603/721

Well I have finished what I needed to do on the first 3 Islands and before facing Giovanni I went to catch all 3 Legendary Birds.
    Articuno was first and it was a b**** to catch. I used about 40 Ultra Balls to catch that thing.
    Next was Zapdos which really cheered me up because it only took 2 Ultra Balls to catch.
    Finally I headed back to One Island to catch Moltres which also took a crapload of Ultra Balls to catch.
    So after catching the birds I went and defeated Giovanni and my rival then I headed to The Pokemon League.
    I went through Victory Road very easily defeating all trainers to get as much EXP. as possible.
    Next I stocked up on Items before taking on the Elite Four and used my 10 Rare Candies that I had saved.
    Swept right through the E4 with my Starmie defeating over 90% of the Pokemon.
    My Hall of Fame Team was:
    Starmie lv 62
    Raichu lv 60
    Venusaur lv 57
    Flareon lv 57

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Just started my mono-type challenge.
    Got Squirtle level 9.
    Now heading to Viridian Forest and destroying brock.

Okay got back from soccer-training..
    Started Firered again.
    Sweeped brock with water gun >.>
    Yay Squirtle evolved into Wartortle.
    Headed to Mt. Moon
    Bought adamant Magikarp from the guy in the pokemon center next to Mt. Moon
    Now I'm in Mt. Moon.

Woke-up.
    Was bored so started Firered again.
    Oh yeah, still in Mt. Moon.
    Beated Mt. Moon, got Helix Fossil.
    Headed to nugget bridge, oh ****, Gary.
    Gary owned me >.> Well to bad.
    Healed my pokemon.
    Headed too 2nd gym, pwned Misty's pokemon with my Wartortle.
    Team:

Wartortle lv. 23
    Magikarp lv. 13
    Last edited by bobandbill; 2nd November 2009 at 7:41 AM. Reason: triple-post merge

Doing a Mono-type challenge on Firered right now.

I've done a lot in FR. My monster/dragon team has gone leaps forward. I'm currently at One Island, training for the final gym challenge.

Thrasher (Rhyhorn) Lv. 49 (evolve at lv. 52, to get EQ sooner)
    -Rock Slide
    -Stomp
    -Rock Blast
    -Take Down

Sea Sprite (Seadra) Lv. 49
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Return
    -Agility

Dahaka (Nidoking) Lv. 50 (I still have a cookie reserved if someone knows where I got the nickname)
    -Megahorn
    -Double Kick
    -Strength
    -Focus Energy

Draco (Charizard) Lv. 55
    -Flamethrower
    -Wing Attack
    -Slash
    -Fly

Fury (Dragonite) Lv. 55 (Evolved finally )
    -Surf
    -Dragon Rage
    -Thunder wave
    -Wing Attack
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

Decided to start a new game T_T, anyways started off with a and we beat the rival named Bob. Dont ask me why i came up with the name. So, carrying on, i made my way to the first town Viridian City. I went to the route over on the west side and caguht me a Nidorino male. Or whatever the first one is called.

So after that i decided to raise those two, and at the moment they are both idling at level 9 each. Hmmm should i try and face the rival? =3
    Thats for the next post though.

Ok. Sorry for triple post.
    Beated the 3th gym with wartortle, soon after evolved into Blastoise.
    Dropped my rubbish magikarp at the day care.
    Finished Rock Tunnel and walked a bit around.
    Gone back to the day care to take op my magikarp.
    Yay level 17 -.-'
    Well I'm going to train it a bit.

Team:

Blastoise lv. 40
    Magikarp lv. 17

Quite a difference not?
    Well, I'll train them enough :P

Oi...once again I forget and press post but I was logged out....
    Okay, I beat Misty, (Took a few times once again because Mr.Mime kept Napping!) And finally I got my badge and Mr.Mime obeyed me! but I needed my new badge soon because Mr.Mime would soon be lv. 30. I beat Gary and got my cut. Caught BellSprout to use cut and Flash on. Beat Surge pretty easily because of Mr.Mimes Magical Leaf. Then Immediatly I went to the dreaded route 10....I used Flash which made it slightly easier (Last time I didnt use flash) Beat those Horrible Hikers and Many Maniacs easily. When I FINALLY got out I discovered *gasp* Mr.Fuji is gone! Buuuttt I didnt care....So I went to Celadon to get my Fourth Badge so Mr.Mime would be obeying. But before that I got Evee! It did alot of the work because it needed some training. I beat Erika for obvious reasons. I beat gary in the Ghost Tower and did some training on route 8. I used a thunderstone on Evee to get Jolteon! Now im about to get thunderbolt for Jolteon (Because it doesn't learn it -_-) then head down to the Rocket's secret base.
    My Team As Of Now...
    Charmeleon Lv. 30
    Ember
    Scary Face
    Metal Claw
    Smoke Screen

Mr.Mime Lv. 31
    Psybeam
    Magical Leaf
    Light Screen
    Shockwave

Jolteon Lv. 31
    Double Kick
    Quick Attack
    Sand Attack
    Growl

Pidgeotto Lv.30
    Aerial Ace
    Attract
    Sand Attack
    Quick Attack

Okay. Got back from school.. Studied etc. etc.
    Started Firered again. Ohyeah, Magikarp.
    Did some switching-out battles. Magikarp finally got to 20 & evolved. Learned it hyper beam by TM.
    Got my Mild Eevee, Female btw, and also evolved that one.
    Currently I'm training my Vaporeon and Gyarados.

Team:

Blastoise lv. 41
    Sassy Nature

Brick Break
    Protect
    Water Pulse
    Bite

Vaporeon lv. 25
    Mild Nature

Helping Hand
    Sand Attack
    Growl
    Quick Attack

Gyarados lv. 21
    Adamant Nature

Splash
    Tacke
    Bite
    Hyper Beam.

3 Badges.
    Ofcourse going to replace moves of the Pokemon
    Last edited by T to the M; 3rd November 2009 at 4:22 PM.

Okay, I went down the game corner and fainted all teh evil pokemons. and also Givonni's. I went to the ghost tower because I found the silph scope, helped Mr.Fuji (even though he says he didnt need any..-_- Liar) and he gave me the pokeflute! So I battled both Snorlax's, didn't bother to catch either of them, took Pidgeotto off my team and went to the silph co. building. I finally found my way to the top and battled Givonni and beat him AGAIN. Got my Master Ball. And that's it so far... (I know it's short I dont have much time..<.< >.>)
    My Team So Far...
    Charizard Lv. 40
    Flamethrower
    Wing Attack
    Smoke Screen
    Metal Claw

Mr.Mime Lv. 40
    Psybeam
    Magical Leaf
    ShockWave
    Light Screen

Jolteon Lv. 39
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Double Kick
    Pin Missle

I'm gonna trade over my level 40 blastoise tonight because I need a strong water type. Then onto the next gym!

Time to continue from my last post. Yay.

Ok, so i left off deciding whether i should face my rival, or carryinh onwards into the dark forest. I paused for a moment, then i decided to go into full force. How did i do? I started off with Nino, and swept him away with careful moves. So, after winning i ventured off into the forest still being cautious as usual. I made it passed the forest after dropping all of the other trainers pokemon like flies in the winter.

I then arrived, in my plain site, Pewter City. But i didnt want to go directly into action, i first stopped into the garden and made the trainer admire it. After that i decided to pay my respects to the city's income and go to the Museum. I then looked at the wonderful fossils and talked to the other people on the premises. Then i obviously knew where i had to be. THE GYM

So with squirts and Nino on my side we blew away brock and his rock hard team. Now both members are looking strong. Squirts is at level 15, and Nino is idling at level 13. SO afterwards i did a victory lap in the gym, talking to the trainers and gym leaders to kinda gloat over an easy win. Then i headed out of the gym and went to the shoppe. (Shop)
    I then bought 2 potions and 1 pokeball. So now im all ready to head out towards Mt.Moon, who knows what lies ahead for me. Will i get other team members? Who will they be.
    Thats for the next post to decide
    So for now, you have to wait and see... Stayed tune ^^

I finally completed my Kanto Pokedex by finally evolving Omanyte into Omastar! Now I'm going to attempt to complete the Johto Dex!
    Pokemon Platinum FC - 5370-7519-9663
    Pokemon HeartGold FC - 2879-9255-7367
    Pokemon FireRed Pokedex
    150 Caught 150 Seen

-Started leaf green as male trainer: named erik
    -chose charmander/sassy nature but doesnt matter because im gonna drop him after first gym
    -defeated rival, i actually struggled because he scored two crits, but i returned with m own crit. bahaha
    -recieved and delivered oaks parcell
    -grabbed a town map
    -set out on my journet
    -defeated my rival on route 22, i only had a level 8 charmander, i thought i would get destroyed but appearantly his squirtle doesn't know how to use bubbleXD haha and the pidgey was easy with ember
    -embered my way through viridian forest
    -bought some potions at the mart for the gym
    -defeated the first gym trainer respectively, metal claw two hit his geodude and one shotted the sandshrew with ember
    -okay so heres brock, enter with charmander level 15, i metal claw his geodude, **** it only did a third
    -waiting.....frick yes...i get the attack boost and he misses rock tomb, i finish off his geodude...grow to level 16
    -okay heres the onix, i metal claw again...OMG another attack raise, rock tomb hits for about 2/3s damage, finish onix metal claw
    -WOW I GET LUCKYXD
    -finished the gym and thank the lord got my running shoes,its about time, im so sick of walking everywhere
    -continue to route 3 and try to skip as many triainers as possible (only had to fight three out of seven)
    -buy the magikarp for pokedex
    -walk into mount moon/avoiding all trainers i step into first ladder thing
    -wild encounter-paras...yeah thats right fellas, im using a parasectXDXDXDXD
    -one scratch and one pokeball later i catch it....checking nature... EFFING ADMANT, i am getting so lucky in this game so far
    -thats all so far
    -will update tomorow

team

adamant-level 11

scratch
    stun spore

sassy-level 18
    scratch
    metal claw
    ember
    growl

peace

wow ok a lot has happened since last post

-defeated rest of trainers on route 3 and leveled paras a lot
    -entered mount moon (again, lol)
    -picked up the tm bullet seed and taught it to paras, i kmow im adamant but its stabbed and OHKO's every single geodude from like level 13 and below
    -breezed through mount moon, paras gained like six levels
    -arrived in misty's gym town/ i can't remember the name of it
    -picked up the hidden rare candy behind that man house
    -defeated my rival with much ease
    -paras defeated the abra with leech life, abras only move was teleport
    -switched in and switched out paras for raticate and pidgey
    -luckily when his level 20 squirtle tackled me my effect spore poisoned himXD
    -down went the squirtle and a level up for paras
    -destroyed all the rest of the trainers leading up to bills house and luckily on the last trainer paras evolved
    -talked to bill and then immediately went back to the town healed my pokemon and geared up for the gym
    -i was kinda worrying that i might have trouble because if parasect can't do it then im ****ed
    -so misty leads with staryu and i lead with parasect
    -staryu is faster and uses water pulse (does like nothing but frickin confuses me), i of course hit myself in my confusion
    -staryu continues to water pulse me and a super potion and i couple hit myself in my confusions later, i eventually bullet seed spam it until it dies
    -okay now its starmie time
    -starmie swifts for like 1/7 damage as i stun spore but of course miss:/
    -starmie hardens as i stun spore and actaully hit.....yes:O
    -since starmie is part psychic bug is super effective! woohoo!
    -so i spam leech life until it dies so i defeat misty
    -alright so i heal up and make my way down to vermillion city defeating all the trainers in the route
    -i teach dig to parasect
    -as soon as i heal up in vermillion i head to the route to the right of the town and catch my second pokemon.........a drowzee i have never used one before so i ewas like hey why not?
    -its a female quite natured
    -so i go back and heal again and then defeat and all the trainers in the route where i just caught drowzee, drowzee gains like four levels during that route
    -parasect learned spore
    -i hop aboard the ss annne and defeat every single trainer on it and then fight my rival again
    -i lead with drowzee he leads with pidgeotto or how ever you spell it
    -since his attacks don't do crap to me i continuly spam confusion and headbutt untill it dies
    -next comes out the raticate
    -do the same with the raticate as i did with the pidgey
    -out comes wartortoile and i keep drowzee in for exp
    -then i switch out and take it down via bullet seed on parasect
    -his last poke is his kadabra which i do the same as i did with the wartoirtle
    -get cut and teach it to a random meowth
    -after healing and looking at my party i notice meowth found an item....its a frickin rare candy but i save all my rare candies
    -so next i challenge the gym, i breeze through the gym trainers-drowzee evolved into hypno yes finally
    -okay heres Lt. Surge or whatever....PIECE OF FRICKIN CAKE. bahaha
    -i repeatedly spam confusion on all of his pokemon until they die, it was like a two minute battle, luckily i didn't get parahaxed from paralysis once
    - so i heal up and go through digletts cave while cattching a wild level 31 dugtrio but i didn't feel like using it, i recieve flash and teach it to hypno
    -so then i go get my bike and continue to the route right of mistys gym town place thing. haha
    -all of those trainers are so easy and actually provide decent exp
    -i walk into the patch of grass just above the rock tunnel and catch my third pokemon to my team, a voltorb
    -its a male naughty natured- ha ha so now explosion will have more power(evil laugh) haha
    -so im saved in the middle of rock tunnel training with this team.....

quite nature, level 30
    flash
    confusion
    headbutt
    hypnosis

adamant nature, level 30
    spore
    leech life
    bullet seed
    dig

naughty natured, level 19
    sonicboom
    tackle
    charge
    screech

will post again tomorow peace everybody!

Caught 70 pokemon! Yay!
    Now time to face the elite 4 again...
    Anyways NEW E4 Team:

Venusaur
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Jolteon
    Snorlax
    Gengar

Preparing for the E4.
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Currently training a new team in FireRed. For the longest time, I was going around with Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Raichu, and a variable sixth slot for whatever I felt like training this week. I kept Venusaur and Pidgeot, but stored everything else, opting instead to train Poliwhirl, Arcanine, Electabuzz, and Dugtrio. They're all at level 40-something right now, but it shouldn't take long for me to build them up. Once Poliwhirl gets to level 51 and learns Hydro Pump, I'll evolve it into Poliwrath and teach it some kind of good Fighting move like Brick Break. And then I'll probably replace Hydro Pump with Surf.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

sorry for not posting yesterday i was really busy, so when i last left off i was in the middle of the rock tunnel!

-swept easily through the rock tunnel
    -voltorb learned spark-FINALLY. haha
    -i decided to not use the rock slide move tutor in case i need it later
    -got to lavender town i hate the rock tunnel!
    -immediately made my way towards celadon city
    -grabbed the eevee but decided not to use it
    -went to the secret resort house thing and got fly
    -taught fly to some random spearow i had in my pc
    -went to the game corner and started clearing team rocket out of the game corner
    -my pokemon gained like 3-4 levels from alll the trainers so it was good
    -hypno learned psychic haha i love psychic
    -after clearing out team rocket i decided to take the gym challenge
    -breezed through the gym trainers while voltorb evolved into electrode
    -took on erika, for exp i had electrode kill them all-repeatedly spammed sonicboom, boring i know but electrode needed the exp
    -i defeated erika and received the tm for giga drain, except nobody could learn it:/
    -so after i did that i went back to lavender and went to that big building place. haha
    -my rival was so easy it wasn't even funny
    - i swept his whole team with electrode
    -defeated all the channeler posessed people and helped mr fuji
    -he gave me the poke flute, which in my opinion is a very usefull item
    -went to the left of celedon and caught snorlax-i will use him after the first elite four probably
    -cleared out cycling road
    -parasect learned slash he really needed it!
    -arrived in saffron city, went straight and got the good rod!
    -then i went into the safari game, on the first time i got the gold teeth and surf
    -second time i got tm steel wing and caught eggexcute, venonat, and poliwag!
    -went back to the pc to check them out
    -decided to use poliwag
    -saved and quit!

will update again tomorow

also leave a response if our even reading these cuz i only wanna do this if people are reading it!

team as of now:

level 37-quiet natured
    psychic
    headbutt
    flash
    hypnosis

level 36-adamant natured
    bullet seed
    dig
    slash
    spore

level 8-hasty natured