Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Restarted Firered when I began a college road trip.

Began with male Bulbasaur, Hardy nature. Name: Saul.

Beat rival (Red) and soon caught a male Mankey, Naive nature. Name: Atlas.

Defeated Brock with extreme ease. Got Boulder Badge.

Made my way towards Mt. Moon.

Saul evolved into Ivysaur.

Captured female Jigglypuff, Quiet nature. Name: Rachel.

Made it through Mt. Moon, beat Team Rocket, chose Dome fossil.

Taught Atlas Mega Punch! (Awesome choice, thanks little bro for the advice)

Defeated Red, with Atlas OHKO-ing his Rattata and Abra.

Defeated Misty easily, obtained Cascade Badge.

Helped Bill.

Made my way to Vermilion, did the SS Anne event, beat Lt. Surge, got Thunder Badge.

Began battling a lot of trainers while trying to remeber how to get to Lavender... Then I remembered Rock Tunnel.

However, along the way Atlas evolved into Primeape, and began kicking even more ***.

Then Saul evolved into Venusaur. He's pretty much awesome.

Finally made it to Lavender Town and began the Tower event.

Forgot I needed the Silph Scope.

So I went to Celadon, and finally obtained my sixth member, a female Eevee, Naive nature. Name: Frankie.

I did the Rocket Game Corner, and, with the help of my brother, got ebough coins to buy the Flamethrower TM for Rachel, to function as my Fire type.

Then I got the Silph Scopee, and went to the Celadon Gym to battle. I beat Erika with relative ease, Flamethrower and Saul's Grass resistance helped. Got the Rainbow Badge.

I then went to the Game Corner and put my team's pictures on the back, colored sprites in order I obtained them.

Then I finished Lavender Tower, got the Poke Flute, and captured a male and female Snorlax. Then I got the Super Rod, which meant I could get my fifth team member.

I returned to Vermilion to make the capture. I fished and captured a male Shellder, Bold nature. Name: Sebastian.

Went down Cycling Road and trained everyone up to the right levels.

Then, Frankie reached level 36 while I was preparing for Koga's battle. I had already purchased the necessary stone to evolve her into my Eeveelution of choice, and decided to do it at level 36.

I used my Thunder Stone on Frankie, and she evolved into Jolteon, and she promptly learned Pin Missle and Baton Pass. I'm debating teaching her Shock Wave.

Now, I'm about to face Koga. After which I will obtain my final team member, and will likely have another two evolutions and badges before my next update.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Trained Shiny Ponyta to Lv 38 and reached Seven Island. I'm not sure what to do next, probably find Entei and catch it. I find it annoying that there's that glitch that if it uses roar it gets lost forever, and the low IVs glitch.

Reached Celadon, Rockets are dunbar and Erika's just about finished. Nidoking's peck ftw!
    In progress: Platinum Nuzlocke

So got through rock cave, and went straight to Celadon and got Eevee, which i evolved instantly to Vaporeon. Got the old lady's tea and went to Saffron to pick up hitmonlee. I beat the rockets and got the Pokeflute. Immediately got the Super rod and went to the Safari Zone, where i caught my dratini, who I evolved into Dragonair. Then Caught a doduo and evolved him. I caught a poliwhirl and traded it for Jynx. With jynx, I easily defeated eirika with psychic. Right now I am training my team to be more equal in levels.

Team:

Level 42
    -Strength
    -Leech Seed
    -Poison Powder
    -Razor Leaf

Level 37
    -Surf
    -Water Pulse
    -Bite
    -Aurora Beam

Level 35
    -Psychic
    -Dream Eater
    -Lovely Kiss
    -Ice Punch

Level 37
    -Brick Break
    -Rock Slide
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Focus Energy

Level 34
    -Dragon Rage
    -Hyper Beam
    -Twister
    -Slam

Level 35
    -Tri Attack
    -Fly
    -Steel Wing
    -Hyper Beam

Leaf Green:
    Badges: 8, E4 complete: 21:49

HeartGold:
    Badges: 8, Post E4

Mystery Dungeon Red: &

Double Post ftl...
    Last edited by fatyeti4; 3rd July 2010 at 4:00 PM. Reason: LONG double post

Leaf Green:
    Badges: 8, E4 complete: 21:49

HeartGold:
    Badges: 8, Post E4

Mystery Dungeon Red: &

just started a nuzlocke challenge on leaf green and i have 1 badge and 1 death so far

my team

Bulbasaur - Brute Root
    Mankey - Tyson
    Pidgey - Falcon
    Geodue - Rocky V

just training before misty

Currently playing Pokemon Y!
    Bulbafett the Venusaur
    Heisenberg the Chesnaught
    Bonflyer the Talonflame
    Gyo the Garchomp
    Polterslice the Aegislash
    Kingpin the Pangoro

Currently: Filling the dex post E4
    Hit me up for some trades: 2638 - 0476 - 2856

Re started on a LG cartiridge game of mine last week.

Day 1:
    Eventually choose a Calm Male Squirtle, beat my rivial and got my pokedex in the usual manner and then beat my rival for the second time. Headed up into the Viridian Forest and caught a Male Serious natured Pikachu. I couldnt find another so I decieded i was keeping him. Trained up both to about L12 and got to Pewter City and beat all trainers. Handily beat Brock using Water gun.

Day 2:
    Healed up my pokemon and headed East. Beat the trainers and trained them to L14. Caught a Jolly Natured Nidoran F and trained her up. Headed though the Mt.Moon and beat all trainers and trained up to L18. Squirtle evolved into Warturtle and Nidoran into Nidorina. Took the Helix for a change and made my way though.

Day 3: Arrivied in Cerculean city and beat the rival and trainers. Trained to L20 and beat Misty. Got though the underground paths and beat the trainers. Caught a Digglett for gym purposes and trained up. Headed back though the cave and caught and trained up a Rattata, Pidgey, Weedle and Caterpie. Also caught for 'dex purpose a Bellsprout and Abra. Got the item finder and got on a S.S.Anne and trained, got all items and beat rivial. Beat the gym leaded with Digglett who then evolved.

Day 4: Made it though rock tunnel with Flash Abra and trained him up into a Kadabra. Got though and trained to about L25. Got into Lavender town and went straight to Celadon City and got my Brave Eevee and evolved straight into Flareon. Trained up Flareon and destroyed rockets and after lots of re battling the gamblers got my jolly female dratini. Trained her up to the rest of my team and then went for the tower. Beat my rivial and got the flute. Warturlte evolved and so did Dratini.

Day 5: Caught a snorlax and headed down the cycling road to the Fushia city. Helped out and then trained up some more. Caught a Calm female Exeggecute for my final pokemon, first time using this pokemon. Started training them up to L40.

Day 6: Currently still training to level 40. Hoping to train by tonight all up and then finialise movesets and go and nickname my pokemon. Hopefully will have my pokedex to 50 as well and have aquired my fifth and sixth gym badges and have a full team of 6.

Current team:
    Exeggcute L31 F.
    Dragonairre L37 F.
    Blastoise L38 M.
    Pikachu L38 M.
    Nidorina L38 F.
    Flareon L38 M.

Levels to evolve following pokemon
    Exeggcute L43
    Pikachu L50
    Nidorina L53

Pokedex: Seen 106: Owned 42. Hoping to own 50.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Default LX Entry 1- Meet Purple.

I'm officially bored of Heartgold, So Until I get Platinum I am gonna do a run on Fire Red.

To start things off I had to confirm my Gender to Prof.Oak.
    I AM A MAN.
    And My name shall be Purple.
    as for my Rival -Gray

My mom told me Oak was next door, so I went next door and met daisy who told me Grey was at the lab..well I didn't wanna see grey so I went out in the grass where Oak came dashing to the rescue. He then taught me about using protection in the tall grass.

Picking a Pokemon was tough. :/
    I didn't wanna use Fire again.
    I had another Grass type in mind later in the game.
    Squirtle is by far not my favorite,but looked better on paper than the other two, so my first Pokemon is!-
    Squirtle!
    ....I actually lose to Grey because of a Critical Hit.
    Things will be different the next time.

I wandered to Viridian and came across an old man lying on the ground. I presumed he was dead when he yelled at me and stated to get off of private property.
    o.0
    Okayy.

Went into the Pokemart to buy Poke'merch! , only to get told to delivery something back to Pallete..What do I Fuc...
    I took the Parcel and walked back home.

Team-
    Lvl 6 Squirtle
    Last edited by lethal Xsanity; 12th July 2010 at 5:13 AM.

Defeated team rocket and got the sapphire at the rocket warehouse.
    Caught the legendary birds.
    Currently exploring the sevii islands.

Current team
    Blastoise lv.59
    Fearow lv.57
    Raticate lv.57
    Primape lv.57
    Raichu lv.57
    Hypno lv.57
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

I recently restarted Firered.
    -Eventually defeated the Rt. 25 trainers and made it to Bill's house. Let Bill go into the teleporter, then I left.
    -I went back into the house, and helped Bill, and got my S.S. Anne ticket.
    -Made it to Vermillion City.
    -Got a bike.
    Team: Lv 17 Ivysaur named BULBA, Lv 16/17 Butterfree, Lv 17 Mankey, Lv 17 Spearow named SBARRO, Lv 16 Pikachu, Lv 6 Rattata. I just didn't want to train it.
    My next mission is to infiltrate the S.S. Anne.
    Fighting Type. That is all. Favorite region (for pokemon): Johto. I dig the altered plants and animals they used for this generation.
    HG Team:

I just restarted my game for LeafGreen. I started out with a female Bulbasaur this time and so far I've caught a male Mankey, a male Rattata, and a female Spearow. I haven't entered my second battle with my rival yet because I'm training my pokemon to go past their current levels.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Restarted my Firered and I have gotten all the way to the point before the 8th Gym Leader. Training my team to Lv 55.

This file I decided to change my team up a bit.
    I chose Squirtle as usual.
    Instead of Pikachu I got a Magneton.
    I got a Pidgeot as usual.
    I decided to get a Mankey because Primeape is an awesome Pokemon.
    I got an Arbok after getting one in the Battle Factory in HG and it was an awesome battler.
    I also got a Flareon because I have almost never used one.

Overall, I am very much enjoying ths playthrough. Third generation was awesome so I love to play through the 3rd gen. games since it was the generation which I started playing Pokemon. (Though I have played the 1st generation games and second generation)

I think I might actually try to beat the E4 2nd Round. I never really bothered with training in the past.

Almost done with XD, so I'm randomly playing through Leaf Green. No idea what I want on my team, except Raichu and Farfetch'd.

Started, named myself Blue and my rival Green. Picked a male Modest Squirtle (even though i'm not going to use it), beat rival, blah blah blah. Caught a level 3 female Bashful Rattata, named Sammy. Caught a Pidgey that I'm never going to use. Caught a male Bashful Pikachu named Chewy. Caught a female Bashful (again...) Caterpie named Bella who I may or may not use. Caught a Mankey called Jumpman, a Spearow named Rathian, a Metapod named Podunk, and a Weedle. Never going to use any of them, but it'll make it easier to get the National Dex...

Raised Chewy to level 10, battled rival and raised Sammy to level 10, and am currently raising Bella to Butterfree to easily beat Brock, seeing as I lack the patience to use Pikachu for it.

Current 'Team':
    Chewy the Male - lv 10
    Sammy the Female - lv 10
    Bella the Female - lv 6

~Hunting~
    5780 SRs

Caught a few Pok&#233;mon, trained my team a bit.
    Rescued Selphy and caught a couple of Misdreavous in the process.
    Oh, and I caught mewtwo on my very last Ultra ball.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Doing a FR Let's Play right now
    Don't really wanna describe it, cause I'm sleepy
    But check it out if you want - it's terrible - YouTube name: CaptianBadKid

User is a Confirmed Hacker

Don't listen to the hacker part stated in my sig, it isn't true and I don't deserve it. I didn't hack anything, all of my trades are 100% legit and if you find that what I traded isn't legit we can trade back no questions asked. I got that because someone complained because I was using "hacked Pokemon" in a battle when I wasn't. I'll be happy to prove to anyone anything before trading.

I restarted my LG and chose Squirtle as my starter Pokemon.
    I've also caught a Spearow as my Flying- type Pokemon. I trained it a little bit and it learned Fury Attack. My squirlte is now at level 10.

Now I'm going to the first gym, hopefully I'll get it.^

Just started Pokémon Fire Red 386
    (i know it's a hack but it was the only one i could find on ebay a few years ago)

I chose Bulbasaur, Gentle nature named Fushigi
    Defeated Rival Gary
    Recieved Pokédex from Prof. Oak
    FOUND SHINY SENTRET BUT KNOCKED IT OUT! :'(
    Caught Sandshrew on Route 22 named Sandpan.
    Defeated by Gary, with Fushigi Lv. 8 and Sandpan lv.6
    Training on Route 1

Pokémon on hand -

Fushigi the Bulbasaur -
    Lv.9
    OT: Bobby
    Gentle nature
    Met in Pallet Town at LV. 5

Sandpan the Sandshrew
    Lv .7
    OT: Bobby
    Bold nature
    Met in Route 22 at LV 5

Started playing my brother's LeafGreen version this week since he no longer cares about completing the PokeDex. I had a look at it and all his Pokemon were in ok condition but his Dex was missing tons of Pokemon found in Emerald and FireRed. I decided to trade Murkrow and Delibird from FireRed to LeafGreen just to make things interesting (I even added Murkrow to his roster for now). I then traded junk for Emerald Safari Zone exclusives like Mareep, Hoothoot, and Pineco. After that, I did some battling to raise enough money for Ultra Balls since I need to capture a Raikou in the random grassy areas of Kanto. I used the old method, battling the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin Pokemon to earn double to the money. Then I withdrew Wobbuffet and went out to search for Raikou, I figure Ultra Balls and Wobbuffet's ability will work best O_O

After I finally got my team to Lv 55, I challenged Giovanni. All of his pokemon got OHKOed by Larry the Blastoise. I set out for Victory Road, defeated my annoying rival who loves to get in the way, and started my journey into the one thing that stops me from becoming the champion. Although since I went through a huge training spree, Victory Road was destroyed.

I trained my team to Lv 60 knowing that the Elite Four were the toughest trainers in the world. I went in, and beat each of them in less than a minute. I went to face my rival and he was also quickly destroyed. Professor Oak came and I went to the Hall of Fame.

I then went to the Sevii Islands and caught every possible Johto Pokemon that I could catch. I then went on to defeat the remnants of Team Rocket and decided to start catching the Legendaries and prepare for the Elite Four Round 2. Just like The 4th Kira, I am using a Wobbuffet to capture Raikou. Training it to Lv 50 to match Raikou while I am training my team.

Quote Originally Posted by angel4u185 View Post
        Spoiler:- Last update...:
    Since the last update, I beat Brock using the newly trained Butterfree, and went through Mt. Moon, after catching a Jigglypuff named Rose to use on my team. While in Mt. Moon, I caught a female Paras named Azami to use on my team, as well as multiple dex fillers. Then I went to Cerulean, trained a bit, and beat all the trainers on the way to Bill. After getting to level 20, I challenged Misty and easily beat her with Chewy. I'm a little scared of challenging Surge, so I'm training using the VS Seeker a bit more before going on SS. Anne.

Current Team:
    Azami the female - lv 22
    Chewy the male - lv 22
    Bella the female - lv 22
    Rose the female - lv 22
    April the female - lv 15 (going to replace Butterfree)

~Hunting~
    5780 SRs

Well I left off right about when I was going to hunt down Raikou but I was busy playing another game and I forgot I was supposed to find Raikou haha. I did do some training though since I need to cash you get by beating trainers. I went to the resort north of Five Island since the two Lady's up there give you about 10,000 pokedollars each time you win. I leveled up two Pokemon this way; Murkrow and Mewtwo. Murkrow grew to level 28 and Mewtwo to level 89. I decided I ought to catch a Misdreavus while I was on Five Island so I went to Lost Cave. Good thing about it was that Haunter roam the cave which would only help me level up Murkrow and Mewtwo even more. I fought at least 15 Haunter within 10 minutes and gained experience and then a Misdreavus showed up! Put it to sleep with my Venusaur and caught it 2 minutes later in a Great Ball. Saved outside of the cave, heading to find Raikou next.

I made it to Fuchsia and went intot he Safari Zone. I got surf and the gold teeth, compared to my first play through where my friend got surf for me /:l.
    Trained my pokemon with the trainers surrounding Fuschia.
    Beat the Fighting Dojo and got a Hitmonlee.
    Team:
    BULBA/Venusaur: 33
    ZAPP B./Pikachu: 33/34
    DE JONG/Hitmonlee: 33
    SBARRO/Fearow: 34
    COMMODORE/Vaporeon: 33
    HANS/Dugtrio: 34
    Next up: Challenging Koga, sotrming through Silph Co, and somewhere along the line evolving Pikachu.
    Fighting Type. That is all. Favorite region (for pokemon): Johto. I dig the altered plants and animals they used for this generation.
    HG Team:

I've never played FR/LG. I got one off ebay, and it came in the mail two days ago. currently SRing for a shiny squirtle...I'm at 394 SRs. once I get him/her, I'll start my adventure.
    Shinies: (1,631 SRs), (272 SRs), (MM; egg 197), (MM; egg 140), (MM; egg 1,135).

Blastoise is only 3 levels away from matching Gary's starter in Round 2. Wobbufet is about 5 more levels away.
    Still need to train the rest of the team which are at Lv 64 and I want to train them to at least Lv 70

I liked leaf green, I remember restarting mine about 3-5 times out of massively bored. It's fun to play with the whole eight islands stuff.

Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast